тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Pull Our Socks Up People

Go down 
+11
xXxKirstyxXx
no name
Luanagk
MarielleX
---> Th AdDiCtIvE <
lost-princess
[x] nIcKy [x]
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Tom's .. Flying .. V
RavynK
xDarkening.Angelx
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19 2008, 23:08

listen ppl i think we should do only 1 meeting as not all ppl would be able to make it to both and its better doin one and everyone attends then doing 2 and we like kinda split it in both dates....
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 13:08

Thats true kimmm !
Maybe we shud make it just one daiiii !
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 15:32

i vote for the 8th as
A) It's Gustav's Birthday plus we celebrate the twins'

B)It might be easier for some people as it is a public holiday, so they can get rides or w/e
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 15:44

I can't come on the 8th ='[

Just found out =/

So, I'll only make it on the 30th, if the meeting will happen then.
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
misskaul
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 15:44

so, we re allowed to edit any pic from Tokio Hotel? ok im partiocipating plssssssssss
Back to top Go down
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 20:04

how about if we change the date?
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 20:40

If it's not on the 8th or the 30th, or obviously days around that (i.e. 6th, 29th, 31st) I won't be able to come because of work. Some of us need to make a living, no more pocket money for me Sad

I don't think we should change it, for sure because after all this hassle of finally finding a date and then cancelling one date etc...., to move the meeting again will cause more hassle and more confusion which we really don't need right at this point in time.

If anything we just go back to making them on both days. I'm on the fence about this because on both those days (8th and 30th) I can come but like Kim said, some may come on one day and not on the other so we'd be split. Perhaps best to stick to the 8th. But guys, let us know!

And hayley, on msn you were saying we should make it on 3 days; the 1st, the 8th and the 31st (u wanted us to move it for you)....why the sudden change in ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 22:41

No i meannnn .. just make it on 1st .. cos it is twins b;day and likee .. then we cud have one on 8th aswelll no ?
but anyways .. u guyzzz decide .. i fink 8th will be betta cos like it public holiday and shizzz and it will be reli busy so mor echance of ppl noticing us ea ??
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 23:01

^ the first is impossible for many so the first is out of the question for sure 100%.

I don't mind so long as we do it on the 8th or the 30th if not both. I can come on both days so either or is good for me, but 8th will be better in terms of meaning. In terms of people, I dunno, considering its a public holiday and the shops normally shut and all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 23:45

i agree with Chloe...

its not a problem for me if we do both the meetings..

but if i had to choose between them id choose the one on the 8th Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 02:58

I can only make it on the 30th ='[

Or maybe if it's on the 31st...

But both 1st and the 8th are out of the question for me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 12:34

for me the 30th its NOT a problem and neither the 1st
but the 8th is like a problem as i have the fiest and as TH Addictive said if i come i wont stay long
but the 30th and 1st are perfect for me
but i guess if the one on the 8th is done in morning i think it wouldnt be such a problem
i dont know but ppl lets make one on the 30th and one on the 8th so the ppl who will miss one will at least attend to another one
what do you guys think??

---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

Female
Number of posts : 238
Job/hobbies : listening to music (th:P),going out with my friends,make new friends (especially th fans:P) & so mor
Humor : hyper/happy sad/depressed confused. in a word everything
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 12:44

well i agree perfectly with you kir but there s still the problem like chloe and the others are saying we will be split half on the 8th and half on th 30th + (i dont know if this is silly) but usually on a public holiday most shops will be closed and i dont think if there will be many ppl around valletta. i dont tknow but it s what i thought
Back to top Go down
http://gravsm.hi5.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 12:54

---> Th AdDiCtIvE < wrote:
well i agree perfectly with you kir but there s still the problem like chloe and the others are saying we will be split half on the 8th and half on th 30th + (i dont know if this is silly) but usually on a public holiday most shops will be closed and i dont think if there will be many ppl around valletta. i dont tknow but it s what i thought
yes i know but at least its like noone will miss a meeting and who cant come for one will at least attend to another one (ok thats what i said before but..)
jaa thats true but i think there will be ppl who open the shops and still i think there will be some ppl around

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 15:23

I vote for the 8th.. it's Gustav's birthday, it's a public holiday and it's the day after the VMA'S. I think it's the perfect date for us to meet.. but the other dates are ok with me aswell I can make it on any date
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 18:58

This is welll hard .. PPL ...
We have to decide ..
Okaii lets vote.. just post a reply sayin 8 or 30 then the posts wiv most of da number will be the date ?
I fink dats the easiest way ea ??
Back to top Go down
[x] nIcKy [x]

[x] nIcKy [x]

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : mUsIc, MsN XP
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 19:31

Hayley <3 Tokio Hotel wrote:
This is welll hard .. PPL ...
We have to decide ..
Okaii lets vote.. just post a reply sayin 8 or 30 then the posts wiv most of da number will be the date ?
I fink dats the easiest way ea ??

Great idea

8th better for me =]
Back to top Go down
http://nickyvalletta2.hi5.com
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 20:09

8th cause of the b'days VMA
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 20:13

ja same here i vote for the 8th
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 20:33

I pick 8th aswelllll =P
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 21:34

i vote 8th
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 21:45

me too 8th is fine for me
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 21:57

ehh everyone's voting for the 8th, so I guess I will have to miss another meeting ='[

i still vote for the 30th...though the only one =/
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22 2008, 02:26

Change of planss guyyss =DDD

I can come on both =DD

Finally xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22 2008, 10:52

Soo wot date do you pickkk thoo ?
Dnt say i dnt mindd.. Yuu have to pick 8th or 30th .. cos then this wont workk.
So pickkkk.
<3
LyL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Pull Our Socks Up People
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next