тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Pull Our Socks Up People

Go down 
+11
xXxKirstyxXx
no name
Luanagk
MarielleX
---> Th AdDiCtIvE <
lost-princess
[x] nIcKy [x]
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Tom's .. Flying .. V
RavynK
xDarkening.Angelx
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Let's Pull Our Socks Up People Empty
PostSubject: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 00:40

Okaii so people ..
We need to decide on a meeting .
We havent been contacting eachother in ages .
So anyone any ideas of when the next one could be ??
And where it could be??
Love Ya All
Hayley
xxx
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 17:16

I vote for valletta...it's easy to get to and i m there every day with friends and stuff...i don t think it would be a problem for anyone...i can t come if it s in any other place though...

And maybe next Saturday or something...I haven't been to a meeting in ages ='[
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 17:35

I'm up for any time/place as long as its on the weekend/after 1pm (cos I work so preferably on the weekend).

But I'd just like to say this, no-one get defensive or anything, but we have to actually DO something at these meetings. Not just sit around or split off into little groups or w/e. Hayley, you yourself said you can't be bothered to come to a meeting because it's boring and we never do anything. At the last meeting I had a great time laughing and stuff with friends but I would hardly call that a TH meeting considering a) we seemed to have divided into 2 groups and b) half the people at the meeting decided to disappear. It was hilarious singing Scream in the middle of the square with Roxy and then that older TH fan came along...she was so weird!!
Yet on the other hand perhaps it was a real TH meeting even though there were only 7 of us, cos we really discussed TH and planned things nd shizz (and it was in English so those of us who can't speak Maltese -lofl me and Sav- could still participate xD), and did TH related things (included the singing of Scream xD), not just vandalising walls or w/e.
We have all these fan action things planned, then we meet up and we never do them...seems a real waste to me. And if we hardly do anything TH related, why call it a TH meeting? Why not just say we're meeting up with a load of friends? Cos in the end, thats always what happens. It's a good job we're not an official street team...we'd suck cos we hardly do anything remoted to promoting the band, getting them known or w/e.
Again no offense to anyone. I've only been to three meetings and this is what I've observed from these three meetings so far and I'm not blaming anyone in particular, its all our fault after all. Perhaps those who have been coming to meetings longer feel its not my place to say this as I've only been to 3, but someone had to say it.

and I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel this....right?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 19:46

HELL YES i totally agree
its a nightmare
including the fact that half of us went to valletta and had fun?
HALLLLLOOOOOOOOO
you should of seen what we could do!
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 20:29

i totally agree chloe and so does rox (shes sittin next to me bdw)
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 23:19

Yup Chloe I Totally agree.
I Remember one meeting .. it was my first and best .. we did sooo many things.
Like the balloons for georgs birthday .. and finding room 483 and the video on the beach and the cards for bill and tom and the quiz ..it was hell of an awesome time!!!!!
And tehre was only about 6 of us .. and all those ppl can agreee how much fun it was.
Maybe we can do all that again.
Cos like when we go valletta everyone finds there own group and stuff ...
Me .. marielle .. chloe an savannah just went off and we had so much fun ..
Everyone is to shy at the meetings.
I mean whats the poiint of goin to em if ur gna stay shy and quiet and shizz like dat.
I mean come on .
U know how borin it can be sumtimes.
Anyways.
Hope next meeting will be soon and no one will be shy this time !!!!
xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 23:51

The thing is, its one thing to be shy it's another to be a lifeless doormat. I remember my frist meeting (not that long ago) before I arrived I had so many butterflies in my stomach I thought I was gonna hurl! Even though i'd spoken to Kim online and I knew Hayley I was still at a loss!! but the thing is, you just have to talk. I'm not one to go up to someone and say "Hi I'm chloλ" and give them my life story or w/e, but mingle FFS!!!
It's one thing to be shy and ok maybe not as loud as others are, but come on, join in!!! And I don't mean join in as command a little group of people to listen to you and leave the rest of us out. We';re one HUGE TH family, not little clicks. The last meeting in Valletta, everyone sat around like lemons!! The world could've ended and nobody would've noticed, everyone was motionless. Then we went to that arcade and still, no1 really talked. Some people played games but that was it. In the end, everyone kind of just split apart and wandered off, it was like being back at school again, with the little groups and people being too shy to talk and shizz. And like Hayley said, when it was just the four of us, cos we were going insane and having a good time and doing TH stuff, it was fun. Nothing done with everyone else was TH related in the slightest. And yes, I recall the writing on the wall but that's vandalism, not spreading TH. In the end, who really notices what's written on a wall? Unless it's hilarious, I don't. I've seen so many band names written everywhere and unless I personally know the band, I don't take any notice of the other names.

Does anybody else ever notice these other bands? Didn't think so.

Fear is not an option. People wanted us to become an official fanclub...guess what dearies, it will NEVER happen if this is the attitude we have. We have to get out there, promote, find fans, make new fans, do SOMETHING. Haven't any of you see the UK fan actions? they really do something about it.

Sorry if I seem angry, I am. I haven't been on this forum for long and I have my doubts about TH coming here, I'll be the first to voice them, but I'm so eager and so wrapped up in this that I'm like a rabid pitbull, dying to promote this! I want us to get noticed, even if it is in vain and I will do what I can to help so thats why I'm so gung-ho about it! I know others are as well and when they sit back on the sidelines cos they're too shy or whatever, it pisses me off! Excuse me for what I'm about to say: Get off your fucking asses and join the fuck in. Simple. It'll be hard if you're new, but time passes, you meet people and VOILA you're not shy anymore or you're not the new one anymore. If everyone acted like that, then TH would never exist, because it took TH fighting for what they wanted to make them famous. They fought for fame and the love of music, the least we can do is fight through shyness, anxiety, nerves w/e for them!

WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 02:43

I agree...last meeting i came, a long time ago actually, we only at least hung some banners when everyone went away, the only fans left were Lulu, me, emm...I think her name's Charlene i dunno and Nicky...and that was the only thing we did, hung banners -.-

We should fakin do something, we have to get noticed, and I know a new fan =D...she's fakin awesome and isn't one to lay around quiet...I doubt she'd come though, but she ll probably be at Valletta as she's always there. Still I admit I was really quiet that time, it was a bad day and all, and I didn't talk to anyone till like we were left just these 4 =/

For one, I don't think we'll get noticed if everyone disappears at like 6 or earlier -.- People our age that hang out at Valletta, sometimes even come out at 8 pm...others at like 5 they're there like me...but you never know...but then we have a disadvantage if the meeting's on a Saturday, 'cause many go up to pv and some go up early, && some fakin late.

I don't think that we'll manage to attract fans, if at about 5 everyone's almost gone, at that time you'll only find fakin old nuns and old people around imo. Or maybe some techno-crazed person...no offence.

I remember my 1st meeting, it was the one on 4th January me thinks, the second meeting for those that have been there from the beginning. It was fakin awesome, best meeting ever =] so yeah we did vandalize a bit, we didn't manage to write all of the letter, ok not even a paragraph but still we made a small effort, we screamed, jumped and so many other stuff...a little fight as always xD...it was the best one ever...We were only like 8 or something, I remember every name of who was there...

Kim, Luana, Jasmine, Daniela, Daniela [there were 2], Marielle, Angele and I...The best meeting ever. We should promote the band ppl, as it is said above. If anyone remembers the project book, it had ended up in my possession, and everytime no one remembered it so i always forgot it was in my bag =/...I started another one put pics of meetings and some fanstuff like a poem i wrote and some others but it needs to be filled, if you guys want that one project out of the many ideas to come true -.-

I only ask 2 things...1st -- The meeting's in Valletta...2nd -- If u don't want to cooperate, help, and have a proper TH meeting, then don't come and stay in the fakin corner.

Oh, and I vote that in these meetings we talk strictly in English, some fans don't know fakin maltese, I do know Maltese, but I prefer to talk in English if it will help our 'club''s situation.

Also, I only know like so few of these fans, I know Lulu, Jasmine, Kim, and a bit Nicky...the other's total zero =/...Altough I know I read a fanfiction by I think her names Chloe, not ont his site though, I left a review a bit of a time ago, it was a fakin awesome one and I'd like talking to the author. And, you may have noticed I don't hang around here, but barely anyone is here when I can fakin stay on :S

So, people, if you come to the meeting get crazed first =DDD...let's just hope i don't be the one in the corner -.- since I barely know anyone...BTW Sry it's fakin long xD
Back to top Go down
[x] nIcKy [x]

[x] nIcKy [x]

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : mUsIc, MsN XP
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 13:23

agree and when we were me, Lu, Charlene and Maria the banners we hung up were taken down like 5 minutes after we stuck them shocked
Back to top Go down
http://nickyvalletta2.hi5.com
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 14:29

Like chloe said!
Everyone except about 4-5 or 6 of us were literally walking corpses!

half of us looked like they just wanted to grab a knife and slash themselves with it!
we are a fan club, meaning: WE DO FUN STUFF AND ACTUALLY STAY WITH EVERYONE INSTEAD OF THESE CLICKS!

If we want to have a fan club and get TH to Malta We have to do things to Promote them!
yes the banners and shizz we put up get taken down! of course they do! its public property! someone owns that peice of wall or w/e it means if we continue to put them up they're just going to be ripped down!

Like the Italion Street team had fliers [or however the fuck ya spell it] and they actually gave them out! they even stuck stickers to the backs of people! if we do that [expesially to teens] They'd be famous here in no time!

If you know how to make stickers then make TH ones!
stick them everywhere as people won't take them down because it might rip the paint on the wall!

guys we have to do something otherwise TH would be like a damn ant!

UNNOTICED!!!!

And do we really want TH unnoticed?! well the answer is NO

We want them to be noticed. We want them to know that we exist. We want them to come HERE

and the only way we can do that! is to PROMOTE THE BAND

And even if we are not in a meeting!
Freaking PROMOTE THEM!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 21:23

i agree 100% with what you guyz said. I personally am one of those ppl who are too shy with ppl I don't know. That is the main reason I've never came to a th meeting before, because I'm too shy.

but I've read what Chloe said and it makes sense to me. If there are too many th fans in malta that are shy like me, then we can never achieve what we want (ie. to get th here)

I promise I'll be the first one to fight my shyness and help you guys out. It's not fair that the same people work hard and organise meetings and stuff while others just sit at home and watch.

If we really want th to come here we have to work together.

I understand those ppl who say they are too shy to come but sometimes you have to make sacrifices in order to get what you want.

I really want to help you guys out and i encourage people like me to do the same.

those who are not willing to make a little sacrifice for their fav band, then they don't deserve to be called FANS.
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 22:30

Then let's fakin decide on a date -.-

And [\]LittleXTragedy[/], where we stuck them like at Bieb il- Belt uwekk, they were taken down, because of haters and stuff...I know someone who ripped one off the wall =/ And he payed for what he did xD

And the one who wrote above me...I will try to avoid becoming shy...Those that aren't shy should try and help unite the club too. And not go into different directions, like some went off because of some petition and all. That wasn t a really TH meeting, fighting with fakin french ppl doesn't make us a god damn fanclub. -.-

I will try and avoid my shyness and be the first to talk to the person above me, i just need to know who she is, and how she looks like xD..

Maybe everyone should try and add each other on msn, getting to know the others before meeting, cause it s much more embarissing not even knowing anyone and go up to them and talk to them.

So, try to add some fans from here on msn, and let's try to be a goddamn fan club next meeting!!!

S T R I C T L Y --- NO SHYNESS!!!!

After the first hour and two ppl should get adapted.

Also I think that the new ppl, that H A V E to come, should be welcomed and be felt at home, so older members of this fan cllub should U N I T E!!! In order to make the newcomers feel welcome.

After careful observation in this last few weeks about how many people go up to Valletta our age, at what time and what not...I've come to a conclusion that next meeting, that should happen when we have stuff ready, like someone said with stickers and all, days from the week when meeting should happen is....

F R I D A Y ....or..... S U N D A Y...

Saturday's out of the question as people go up late many times, because of pv and what not.

So, we either meet on a Friday or Sunday. And pleaseeeeeeeeeee......do you really think we'll manage to attract fans when by 5 everyone's almost gone.

At like 5 we should meet, or at least have an almost full house, not everyone gone. And DW you're not gonna miss the fakin bus...

The last bus on Friday is at 10pm...on Sunday 10.30 pm so no worries, there may be those that leave about 15 mins earlier but that s it...

So, by next meeting think up stuff to promote fakin Tokio Hotel...I'm sick of all you people, who come and don't even bring some idea, or a banner or something, no offense but that's not called a fan club Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Someone bring a camera, if it can take videos it's better, we can then edit the video or something, WE SHOULD MAKE MEMORIES =DDD

whoever's got a digital camera, and can get it...DO SO...if it can record videos...BETTTER!!!

If next meeting's a disaster, I'm not even gonna give a shite about this fanclub anymore -.- So LET'S DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE P O S T Y O U R I D E A S A B O U T P R O M O T I N G!!!!
Back to top Go down
---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

Female
Number of posts : 238
Job/hobbies : listening to music (th:P),going out with my friends,make new friends (especially th fans:P) & so mor
Humor : hyper/happy sad/depressed confused. in a word everything
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 22:40

so guys i agree 100% with ya all but i cant say anything about those that are shy cos im 1 of them. well actually i m not that shy that s because i hardly know anyone from you guys. but then when i get to know you i will be confident and noisy as anyone could be so i ll try to do my best and dont be shy Smile

so now lets make up a date place and time that most of us can make it for and meet and hav fun like the other 4 did and promote TH cos that s the only way we can get them here

cya guys xxx free hugs
Back to top Go down
http://gravsm.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 22:41

YES PEOPLE!!!! THAT'S THE SPIRIT COME ON!!!

You hung banners and they got ripped off? SO FUCKING WHAT?! HANG THEM AGAIN!!!
or better yet, we can all make proper banners (as in pasted on cardboard and then pasted onto a wall MADE PARTICULARLY FOR STICKING BANNERS.) In case anyone didn't know, we can't stick this stuff wherever we like, we need either a special place or permission.

And stickers is a good idea, but we have to find a place which makes these. If anyone knows where, let us know!! Cos even if its in your area, you can make like a load and we can give you money back towards it. I've asked around bugibba and so far nobody makes them.

I have ideas, I have so many fucking ideas of things to do its unreal, but unless EVERYONE is going to join in, these ideas are fucking useless. It's time to promote, and people need to pull their fingers out to do so. I get the fear, I get the shyness, I get the idea that speaking to new people is fucking terrifying, it fills you with nerves and makes you feel like the world is ending but come on!! We're all friends here, we're one huge FAMILY ffs!! Don't worry, no-one's going to eat you....unless we're really hungry, then Sav might!

And xDarkening.Angelx is right, please guys, speak in English. I don't know Maltese AT ALL and I'm not the only one. I've spoken to a few people and that's another reason why they don't come, cos everyone speaks Maltese and they feel left out. I understand English isn't your mothertongue or you feel self conscious speaking in English but please try, for us. You'rre also right about there not being many people around in Valletta at that time, thats why Kim said we should do it in Bugibba cos its full of teens and stuff. Unfortunately young people stay mainly at places like Bugibba, pembroke, pv etc... and it was a big hassle to get people there.

If you guys wanna arrange to meet during the week instead, have fun, cos I can't come thanks to idiot work (oh the things we must do in this cruel world for money...I suppose I could get another job, an evening one....Stilletto is looking for exotic dancers after all xD) I still think Saturday is a good day though even if people do go to PV, they still go out during the day, especially older people like me who work from mon-fri

Lol and xDarkening.Angelx, FYI, Chloλ is me xD!! glad you liked my fic!! And hey, definitely come talk to me, as people can see from my looooooooooong posts...I LOVE TO TALK!!!!

If people need help getting crazed, lets bring on the red bull/coffee...it certainly makes me CRAZED...and I mean CRAZED

Finally, I'm gonna suggest a tentative date. This has to be verified by Kim and other admin k, cos obviously its up to them but how about...22nd (fri), 23rd (sat) or 29th (fri), 30th(Sat) of August at Valletta around 12.30/13.30. We need to arrange soon, so we can PLAN FAN ACTIONS. Without even slight planning, things will fall through...I've learnt this the hard way thanks to the fact that I had an awful lesson today as I didn't plan what to do with the little brats...I mean students -.-
Back to top Go down
---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

Female
Job/hobbies : listening to music (th:P),going out with my friends,make new friends (especially th fans:P) & so mor

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 22:59

well it s just an idea that came right to my mind i dunno but i think that except hanging banners and giving out flyers maybe we could also post some flyers in some letter boxes so that also ppl will know about TH from indoors i dunno it s a gd idea but i thought i will tell you
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 23:03

it could help. but can we do that in Valletta? I mean I know people live there (ok...I've only just realised) but isn't it more, older people? but its a good way to start promoting. We could like, decide on a banner together then get a load so that even when we're not at meetings, we can post them and stuff.
Back to top Go down
---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 23:07

yep i know that older ppl live there (in valletta) but we can get a bunch of flyers each member of us and post them everywhere we think teens can get to TH even in our streets
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 23:21

I don't know if there is anywhere in Zurrieq to make stickers, but I'll definitely ask around...or does anyone know if there's a special printing paper?? I'm definitely gonna ask around.

So, as RavynK said, and agreed with me from now on meetings should be in English...everyone should have his fair knowledge in English, everyone goes to school, or used to, no? SO PUT THAT TO USE =]

And, if we meet as I said, we could meet early to get to know each other and stuff, BUT stay around and not go home at 5...You may think that Valletta is deserted after 7...it's not...I'm there every day and people our age or a bit older can be found hanging out at Funtana as late as 10.30 on weekends, and 9.50 on weekdays or later/ So, don't come around feeding lies or stuff 'cause I'm there everyday, except when i m sick...like today -.-

HIIIIII Chloλ =DD!!! lool...'The Bill Kaulitz Murders' Rocksssss big time bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

BTW I lovvvvveee to talk too xD...I just have a little shyness problem but I'll try my best to overcome it =]

I dunno if i'll come if it's on a Saturday though. 'Cause on Saturday i won t see my bf if i come probably =[...I know it sound selfish or egoistic, but i'll try to make it. Probably won't stay around till the end though =/ If u see me jump on someone or something, excuse me then xD...On more serious business...I hope it can happen on a Friday, it's when you'll find most people at Valletta Very Happy

And, I have to check if I can be available at those dates, a lot's been happening around...But we'll wait for them to be confirmed...And i mean a lot lot lot...

On that, maybe we'll see and divide into people from some areas, and they'll post them too, like some from the area of birzebbugia, zurrieq etc, and they meet for a small meeting between them and post them...the valletta one could be done together...
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 23:55

Arghh I am so full of fail... i totally missed out on the hot topic of the moment full of motivational speeches (thanks chloe!!XD) and grand resolutions and anway here is what i think

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY YES!!!!!!!!!

Finally i smell revolution !!!!!!!!!!!! Lets turn this fanclub upside down and get or asses down to work!!!
If we really want to work to becoming official we need to show the relevant people were working!! Theyre not going to just cast anybody who asks for it, we need to show them our work and projects (cameras and whatnots come very much in handy here)

Lets show them that you do not mess with the Maltese (or half Maltese)....((Or people who hang out with the maltese!))
We will not be ignored!!!!

(Oooh that felt good Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 00:46

i 'm sorry that i haven't posted much but im sorry it is unbelieve i tried to organise meetings in different places and shit and all of this has already been said yet when we come togther some of you guys are like DEAD! dead xbam ,<-- really thats how some ppl are!

Not every no dont get me wrong but most of you...

I've tried my best and it hasn't worked so i give up i really do love TOKIO HOTEL and i'd do everything for them and i even tried promoting the forum and our fan club for example i did a hi5 of the forum and me and CHLOE (thx chlo 4 al your help) also did a myspace.And the biggest of all i made this forum.. :\. but what do we get in a thank you just ppl staring at us no knowing wats happening around them so man i give up it all for nothing... sorry if i seem bitchy/bossy but its just the truth unfortunatly..

Last edited by KIM[&lt;3]T.H..Tom on Thu Aug 14 2008, 00:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 00:57

any date if fine by me...
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 05:04

scratch

i'm confused shocked && shocked affraid

you gonna give up? pale

or not? cheers

We should give it another try...only if everyone decides to cooperate...if not just say out people...

Is there anyone who wants this dream that's almost a year dreamt long to survive and want to work hard for this to happen Question

W H O wants I T to H A P P E N Question Question Question Question

I don't want to give up!!!

scheisse

PPL YOU C A N ' T GIVE UP!!!

-.-

-sniffs-

broken hearted

Where are the fakin older members who've been there since the beginning?????

Where did the fanclub fakin go????? =SS confused

Who's ready to W O R K && F I G H T???

OR ALL OF YOU GAVE UP?

PS. I'm not taking it out with you Kim, but it seems everyone's giving up Evil or Very Mad, only a few have been here discussing this, and it pains me to know I think we're just back to being those first few present, if not less Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
[x] nIcKy [x]

[x] nIcKy [x]

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : mUsIc, MsN XP
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 11:55

Agree 100% but we should do some activities which includes all the memberes in the meeting so everyone will unite Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://nickyvalletta2.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 16:32

Guys i m really really sorry i haven't been on the forum.. my mum decided to stop the internet for like a month...

I m sorry that i am one of the shy-dead people.. but i ll fight it for the fan club..

I ve been to the meeting since the beggining.. and there were times were the meetings were kinda boring.. but there were times were we had loadzzzz of fun and i m sure we can do that again...

so lets decide a date... decide what we ll do like activities ect.. and just have a great meeting

i excuse myself again for my absence =[
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 18:27

ok guys ur all right, rly,i know ive been one of the members since this forum began, im sorry for my days of absentess without any announcment from me and im rly sorry for not being attending alot to meetings sometimes my mum didnt just let me and i had to go to italy some weeks ago
=[[ and i admit im rly one of the most dead ppl in the meetings! but im rly shy and im trying alot, oh and telling the truth these months i kinda gave up for everything posting, etc..[i still love tokio hotel ofc and everyday more and more!] but wen i saw this thread i kinda powered up and now ill try do anything to promote tokio hotel

sorry guys!! [but i felt kinda forgotten shocked ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Pull Our Socks Up People
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next