тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lets get them to know that we maltese love them!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

lets get them to  know that we maltese love them! Empty
PostSubject: lets get them to know that we maltese love them!   lets get them to  know that we maltese love them! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02 2008, 11:36

i read on www.tokiohotel.com that the teen magazine are going to give the chance to we fans to aske questions to tokio hotel until 10th august and where there is to write your name and question there is the country too so when they see a lot of questions from malta they would know that they have manny fans here.

what do you think?

ps heres the website http://www.teenmag.com/contribute/celeb-stuff/tokio-hotel-questions
Back to top Go down
MissBKaulitz

MissBKaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : singing, writing lyrics, dancing, music
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: lets get them to know that we maltese love them!   lets get them to  know that we maltese love them! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 10:40

I don't know if this is a good idea but to let tokio hotel know that we maltese fans want them here in malta very badly..i had an idea... why won't we do a video message a send it to them ??
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: lets get them to know that we maltese love them!   lets get them to  know that we maltese love them! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 18:39

Even if we send a video message there's no guarantee they'd a) get it as it would be just classed as fanmail (cos thats all it is) and b) they might not watch it as its from an unknown country and all. plus when would TH/managment etc have the chance to watch it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
MissBKaulitz

MissBKaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: lets get them to know that we maltese love them!   lets get them to  know that we maltese love them! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26 2008, 13:43

yes you're right..sorry didn't think of that as the very first thing... but we got to do something cos its not fair..they've already been in the states for 2 times now :/ and also many times in portugal and other countries....
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: lets get them to know that we maltese love them!   lets get them to  know that we maltese love them! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26 2008, 14:34

Ja we gotta do something but it has to be a BIG, EYE CATCHING, NOTICABLE, UNABLE TO MISS something.

Aside from America, wanna know the most freqeunted country this year?

FRANCE!

you'd think it'd be Germany wouldn't you really but nope, they'd rather go to France than their home country
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
MissBKaulitz

MissBKaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: lets get them to know that we maltese love them!   lets get them to  know that we maltese love them! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 14:19

we have to do something!! cos it's really not fair !!! now they are getting a bit popular on maltese radios cos few days ago i heard monsoon on 88.7
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: lets get them to know that we maltese love them!   lets get them to  know that we maltese love them! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2008, 20:37

yeah i agrree with ya we should send something which really strands out! i had in mind a really big envelope decorated with bright highlited colours and the a big ( MALTA) written allk over it with a colour that really stands out cause if we write malta i think they would say its a new country which we never heard of before so they get interested about this new country malta which they have fans in it!!

hope you understood me...
Back to top Go down
rebby18

rebby18

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH !! :D
Humor : hyper, funny :P
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: lets get them to know that we maltese love them!   lets get them to  know that we maltese love them! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2008, 23:12

alexia wrote:
yeah i agrree with ya we should send something which really strands out! i had in mind a really big envelope decorated with bright highlited colours and the a big ( MALTA) written allk over it with a colour that really stands out cause if we write malta i think they would say its a new country which we never heard of before so they get interested about this new country malta which they have fans in it!!

hope you understood me...

yh i like the idea ... but it needs work ...
Back to top Go down
http://rebekahfenechlaudi.hi5.com
MissBKaulitz

MissBKaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: lets get them to know that we maltese love them!   lets get them to  know that we maltese love them! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13 2008, 20:09

*agrees*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets get them to know that we maltese love them!   lets get them to  know that we maltese love them! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets get them to know that we maltese love them!
Page 1 of 1