тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Pull Our Socks Up People

Go down 
+11
xXxKirstyxXx
no name
Luanagk
MarielleX
---> Th AdDiCtIvE <
lost-princess
[x] nIcKy [x]
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Tom's .. Flying .. V
RavynK
xDarkening.Angelx
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2008, 17:24

ja we can do tat....

about the balloons... we can buy them there XD
Back to top Go down
^Danii_483^

^Danii_483^

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2008, 18:50

i'm lovin all your ideas =D

Totally agree about not drooling during meetings..personally i felt a bit uncomfortable when we spent like three quarters of a meeting drooling over posters..i mean yeah i do think TH are hot n'everythin but the whole time i was thinking if we're real fans we should b talking about their music etc. Glad i'm not the only one who felt this way..i mean i dont mind someone mentioning how hot bill looks in a pic or something but too much is just too much :S

Also agree about not judging a real fan just from their knowledge of TH lyrics..I had german in school so i dont find it that hard to learn new lyrics but for some people its not that easy..after all music is about enjoying the tune of a song etc. and not knowing the lyrics by heart..

Anyway i'm probably comin to the meeting after all even though its my village feast..i just dont think i can miss a meeting like this =D
Back to top Go down
rebby18

rebby18

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH !! :D
Humor : hyper, funny :P
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2008, 21:02

v a l e n t i n e wrote:
ja we can do tat....

but val will be the shop open as its going to be a public holiday remember ?? ... maybe we should buy them and bring them with us to the meeting ...
Back to top Go down
http://rebekahfenechlaudi.hi5.com
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2008, 21:08

rebby18 wrote:
v a l e n t i n e wrote:
ja we can do tat....

but val will be the shop open as its going to be a public holiday remember ?? ... maybe we should buy them and bring them with us to the meeting ...

darn.. i forgot sorry XD
anyway guys im gonna do the schedule and let u know k?
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2008, 23:45

schedule:

1. ice breaker
2. bdays celebration
3. stick up some fliers

ice breaker:- sitting in a circle, introducing with the tennis ball XD , maybe singing some t.h songs =P

bdays celebration:- food party, taking videos+picutures , table cloth activity, balloons,singing happy bday in german

kinda not good but oh well..
Back to top Go down
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 00:19

I like the schedule ^_^

can we print out some fliers and ask shops to display them for us? I mean not only the music shop (the one near burger king) but other shops too? I don't know if it's possible but we can try anyways. coz if we hand the fliers to random ppl in the street they'll probably don't even look at them and throw it away (that's what I do all the time) so maybe if some shops will stick them up for us it would be more noticable. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 00:24

^ Ja, hun, we are gonna do that as well don't worry! xD

EVERYONE! remember though, the 8th is a public holiday, so some shops might shut. It'd be really good if you went around your own areas and found places to maybe display the fliers, that way its not just valletta we attack with fliers, but the entire island!!!

Great job on the schedule and stuff Val
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 00:25

ja but not many shops will be open tho its a feast day Evil or Very Mad i hate feasts days

heh danke its nothing special xd
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 00:31

lost-princess...

I already suggested in an earlier post that while handing out fliers we can try to attract other's attention, by singing or something like that...that way maybe will give them some interest, i know i never give a damn about what others hand to me, they're like dead people in the street, giving out papers :S

I'm loving all your effort guys :=DDD

This is the spirit xD

Yaaaay I found my partner in crime Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 Icon_razz You know I dearly wanted to kill those thingies at that doll website xP And ja.....XBAMMMMM Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 Icon_razz

I love all your ideas guys Very Happy keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 00:41

xDarkening.Angelx wrote:
lost-princess...

I already suggested in an earlier post that while handing out fliers we can try to attract other's attention, by singing or something like that...that way maybe will give them some interest, i know i never give a damn about what others hand to me, they're like dead people in the street, giving out papers :S

This is the spirit xD

Yaaaay I found my partner in crime Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 Icon_razz You know I dearly wanted to kill those thingies at that doll website xP And ja.....XBAMMMMM Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 Icon_razz

jaaa 100% agree XD
muahahahaha... XBAMing wins again x]
Back to top Go down
rebby18

rebby18

Female

PostSubject: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 00:49

maybe we could give some fliers (not a lot) to a shop... like d music shop and each customer that buys an item from the shop we tell the one who's working behind the counter to give them a flier with the item the customer had just bought .... maybe that will attract more attention then just handing them in the streets, altough we'll still do that ...

so is it a good idea???
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 00:51

rebby18 wrote:
maybe we could give some fliers (not a lot) to a shop... like d music shop and each customer that buys an item from the shop we tell the one who's working behind the counter to give them a flier with the item the customer had just bought .... maybe that will attract more attention then just handing them in the streets, altough we'll still do that ...

so is it a good idea???

we already said it 10 times O_O
Back to top Go down
rebby18

rebby18

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 17:41

v a l e n t i n e wrote:
rebby18 wrote:

so is it a good idea???

noo but u said to put it on shop windows etc. not give them to the customers ... right? shocked
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 17:56

rebby18 wrote:
v a l e n t i n e wrote:
rebby18 wrote:

so is it a good idea???

noo but u said to put it on shop windows etc. not give them to the customers ... right? shocked

nope but i said tat before Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 19:27

v a l e n t i n e wrote:
xDarkening.Angelx wrote:
lost-princess...

This is the spirit xD

jaaa 100% agree XD

ja i agree but you have to keep in mind that for most people who are coming this is their first meeting so they will be extremely shy and you can't be shy if you are going to hand fliers to people and sing etc..

so that would be hard for half of us to do it.. maybe we can split up and those who are not shy can hand fliers to people and sing etc and those who are a little shy can hand fliers to shops.. that would be more easy for shy people....
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 19:36

lost-princess wrote:
v a l e n t i n e wrote:
xDarkening.Angelx wrote:
lost-princess...

This is the spirit xD

jaaa 100% agree XD

ja i agree but you have to keep in mind that for most people who are coming this is their first meeting so they will be extremely shy and you can't be shy if you are going to hand fliers to people and sing etc..

so that would be hard for half of us to do it.. maybe we can split up and those who are not shy can hand fliers to people and sing etc and those who are a little shy can hand fliers to shops.. that would be more easy for shy people....

totally agreed
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 21:26

^ SUrely they'd be too shy to ask in shops as well? I'm sorry but I'd be more shy asking in a shop that handing out to random people and promoting to randomers rather than people at work, especially on public holidays when they'll all be pissed they have to work and so on.

I DON'T VOTE FOR SPLITTING UP. Come on, say 20 people come to the meeting (A usual average, based upon the number of signatures I got last time and there were loads of people there), why would we diminish our numbers to just 10 per group? And if more people are shy than outgoing, how can we distrubute fliers enough?

I reckon we should do a buddy system. Make everyone pair up in 2s and 3s, a shy person and an outgoing person. That way a) people manage to get closer to one another, find new friends etc... and b) gives the shy ones confidence. Also it helps us stay as an entire group but also "split up" like Maria said. Plus it will help the shy ones get over their shyness quicker and faster.
That is the BEST and MOST EFFICIENT way to do it; thats how they do it for official things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2008, 02:06

ANOTHER IDEA POPPED OUT FROM MY MIND LEUTE!

we need a candle and a lighter...and reallyyy small cake[mcdonalds may have a small cake.. so no worries about it we buy it tat day] .. and voila... we got a small cake with the candle on top to blow up together in the vid XDD

Last edited by v a l e n t i n e on Fri Aug 29 2008, 02:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2008, 02:08

THINGS REQUESTED TO BRING FOR NEXT MEETING

1 CANDLE
1 LIGHTER
1 WHITE TABLE CLOTH [if it has holes in it bring it anyway]

^BROUGHT ALREADY!

AND EVERYONE BRING ALOT OF MARKERS!!!

^just wrote in caps to let every1 see tat.. its rly important tat som1 brings those things.. who will bring please leave a comment here!

Last edited by v a l e n t i n e on Mon Sep 01 2008, 01:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2008, 02:17

Thats a great idea Valy =]

I ll check with my mum if I can bring something.. but TOMorrow cuz now she'll kill me hahahah xD
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30 2008, 00:52

I always bring like 5 markers with me xD so...like NO PROBLEMMMM =D

I don't have a lighter...can i bring MATCHES?? Very Happy

I ain't got a white table cloth =/

And like the candle is to be put on the cake...righttt?

Oh yeah I agree with Chloe totally...NO SPLITTING UP =] You know handing out fliers to someone who you won't talk too is much easier than go up to a shopkeeper/sales girl and ask to distribute fliers for us -.- So yeah no splitting up...but more like i said, split up in 2's or 3's but in the same area to cover it all up...No one can escape xD

Oh btw I've noticed that at about 5, the City Gate sometimes is like attacked by tourists...like today it was like massive tourists day...so we have to be careful we don't spend every flier on tourists and end up with no fliers to promote TH in Malta...to Maltese people...

Hihihi LOADDSSS of them were German Very Happy and later i saw this German couple with two boys, and they looked very much alike...fair hair and blue eyes...I kept imagining them with hazel eyes...and guess what I got Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 Icon_razz they boys were running after each other and stuff...I get that a lot see two brothers look alike...or a brother caring for their younger sister i think of the twins Very Happy Not that I see Bill as a girl -.- no far from it Smile but I'd imagine that the older one was Tom caring for Bill as he got hurt etc. Anyways...sorry got carried away -.-

Waaaaaaa can't wait for next meeting Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30 2008, 11:43

hey guys soz for not being active lately but ive been pretty sick this past week and i felt (and looked) like a zombie more than anything else.
Anywho now im back in shape (well sort of) and yaaaay! Lol i love all your ideas i'll see if i manage to cook a cake or cupcakes (TH themed of course) for the day i'll let you know as soon as ive consulted the boss a.k.a. (evil) mum

Oh and i was thinking on the 1st september i.e. BILL & TOMS BDAY (!!!!) we al meet up on the chatbox of the forum or msn or whatever and have a big online party lolz. Me , kim and some others did this on a smaller scale last year and it was a blast lols so if you all agree, expect a lot of dancing ,craziness and squeeing!

If only we could do the online radio thing (like radio 483 for those who know it) that would be the best (for those who are not familiar with it there obv. a host who manages music and there a chat box, ppl can go on webcam and pcs and videos can be shared and also call in from their computer) but i have no clue how to book them and stuff .... gah
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

Female
Number of posts : 238
Job/hobbies : listening to music (th:P),going out with my friends,make new friends (especially th fans:P) & so mor
Humor : hyper/happy sad/depressed confused. in a word everything
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30 2008, 13:55

well i agree with the thingie to pair up it has advantages for ppl getting more confident to the group and everything.
well about the lighter i can bring it with me (it s always with me)
Back to top Go down
http://gravsm.hi5.com
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30 2008, 15:56

v a l e n t i n e wrote:
THINGS REQUESTED TO BRING FOR NEXT MEETING

1 CANDLE brought by v a l e n t i n e
1 LIGHTER will be brought by -->Th Addictive<--

1 WHITE TABLE CLOTH [if it has holes in it bring it anyway]

AND EVERYONE BRING ALOT OF MARKERS!!!

^just wrote in caps to let every1 see tat.. its rly important tat som1 brings those things.. who will bring please leave a comment here!

k guys i will bring the candle and -->Th Addictive<-- will bring the lighter...
but guys do not forget to bring markers[permanent if possible]

1 WHITE TABLE CLOTH TO GO!!!

BROUGHT ALREADY!

Last edited by v a l e n t i n e on Mon Sep 01 2008, 01:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30 2008, 18:57

I'll check about the table cloth and let you know... I'll do my best to find one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Pull Our Socks Up People
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next