тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Pull Our Socks Up People

Go down 
+11
xXxKirstyxXx
no name
Luanagk
MarielleX
---> Th AdDiCtIvE <
lost-princess
[x] nIcKy [x]
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Tom's .. Flying .. V
RavynK
xDarkening.Angelx
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30 2008, 19:26

lost-princess wrote:
I'll check about the table cloth and let you know... I'll do my best to find one

danke... danke for all your effort guys.. i really mean it Smile
Back to top Go down
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2008, 00:57

ok sorted I found A white table cloth yay !!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2008, 01:05

lost-princess wrote:
ok sorted I found A white table cloth yay !!! Very Happy Very Happy

danke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2008, 02:11

Ok guys, when we do this TH party thing, I have something I want us to film. Obviously someone has to hold the camera so whoever doesnt wanna be in it can hold the camera. The more people who want to do this the better, but if some don't they can step out for a bit.

WE SHOULD SING RAISE YOUR HANDS, ALL TOGETHER AS A FORUM.
It's a very energetic song with a lot of emotion plus it's pretty easy to sing. I say Raise Your Hands because it has those lyrics "We are here tonight, leave the world aside, I see you shining bright........what matters now is you!" and it pretty much describes how we all feel about TH and for TH and how much we desire for them to be here even though people around us call us crazy/obsessed etc...don't you agree?

Either Raise Your Hands or Scream or Ready Set Go. (The english versions because they're easier to learn especailly when doing the entire song, they flow better, nobody speaks fluent german and it will just sound better considering the accents we have). This was an idea I posted a while ago but we never did, therefore this time WE WILL DO IT! Even if its just me, Kim and whoever else wants to rock out. If someone is too shy, that's fine, just take a step back and let those with more confidence/who don't give a crap, take centre stage. Obviously it's gotta be fun and free but also kinda serious at the same time (to show our energy and enthusiasm for TH as well as the fact we mean business).

Somebody needs to bring either a music player or perhps have the full songs on their phones, so that we have the beat we can follow loud enough for us to hear.

Whoever wants to do it but is a bit unsure of the exact lyrics, say here, and I or somebody who has the official cd, Scream, can post the real lyrics so you can make sure you get them exactly.

We could probably do this with a number of songs you know.

No matter what, we will do at least Raise Your Hands. Suggest other songs if you want guys...hell we could do DDM or another German song, but then people have to know it PROPERLY and knwo the REAL, TRUE pronunciations. To sing a song and not know the real words or pronunciation is kind of disrespectful to me, especially considering we could either sing it in english or take the time to study the real lyrics!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2008, 22:18

and where are we going to do this?
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2008, 23:08

Anywhere. But it should be outside (duh) and in a spacious area. This prevents us from being an annoyance to others, from irritating people who live in the area and also prevents unnecessary people from popping up in the shot.
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2008, 01:51

I AGREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I'm so in =DDD

This will help us to loosen a bit up too =]

I have the perfect place where we can introduce ourselves and also do this [in case soemone is really shy and all] plus the place is really nice and relaxing =]

I dunno if you guys know it...it's nicknamed base to some people...Maybe if you ever went to Lascaris, before you go up the stairs you can see a gate a few meters ahead, many times it's open, sometimes some pushes will do but anyway, there's also another enterance but if the gate's closed we have to get on this small wall...and jump...[it's small don't worry :] it's like hoisting yourself up on Hasting's swar (i dunno what they are in English =/) the lower ones...but we'll try the gate first near Lascaris...

Anyway what do you think?

This is a small garden, with trees and stuff...It's very cool and relaxing...just the place for if you feel really shy to do it where loads of people are around...not many go to this place so it's a plus =D

Anyways tell me what you think about it...

Um...about the songs...Raise Your Hands definitely should be our no.1 =DD

I do LOVE scream...but all of us screaming 'schrei/scream' together...could be a disaster i guess =/

Maybe we could try um...Ich bin nich' ich [sry couldn't help it xD] or something like that...

[I should have posted this hours ago...i was too stupid to notice i wasn't logged in =/ ]
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2008, 18:08

well Ich bin nich' ich has easy lyrics compared to other german songs and its catchy so ja some of us tat know the lyrics should sing it XD

about raise your hands up... i think we should sing Wo sind eure Hände instead of it... its more catchy and easy to sing.. im sure some of us know the lyrics Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2008, 22:43

I think we should sing songs relevant to TH and how we feel about them. I still say Raise your hands, again because of accents. If you guys wanna do Wo Sind Eure Hände, be my guest. But after having sung both, Raise your hands sounds better, and I do have a slight German accent when I talk in German, so imagine with no german accent.

Agree, Maria, Scream would be a disaster unless we could coordinate everyone into screaming in the right tone/pitch/key.

Ich Bin Nich Ich, I don't vote for. I know the lyrics are well know but its a hard song to sing, especially as the tempo and pitch variate throughout.

I vote for very up tempo songs like Ready Set Go (or Ubers ende Der Welt for anyone who's panties are gonna get in a bunch -.-), Raise Your Hands, Monsoon (yes, it is upbeat...its my song xD), Live Every Second and so on.

And Maria, I think I know where you mean. If its the same place I'm thinkin of, the maybe. But I don't climb walls nd shit, ust to let you know.
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2008, 13:37

Rais your hands def. get my vote!! Oh and also i need to know aprox. how many ppl we are going to be cos i need to see about the size of the cake!!
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2008, 21:03

MarielleX wrote:
Rais your hands def. get my vote!! Oh and also i need to know aprox. how many ppl we are going to be cos i need to see about the size of the cake!!

I also vote for Raise your hands =]

Me and Jasmine are gonna come for sure =]
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2008, 22:08

i am gonna come too for sure
i would never miss a meeting like this
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2008, 22:17

around 20 ppl for sure approx!
Back to top Go down
rebby18

rebby18

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH !! :D
Humor : hyper, funny :P
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2008, 23:22

my friend and i are coming tooo
Back to top Go down
http://rebekahfenechlaudi.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2008, 13:33

Guys bad new!!! I'm not coming!!

JUST KIDDING!!! xD! Of course I'm gonna be there as well xD natürlich!
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2008, 13:41

I'm cominngggg xD

Like of course Very Happy

We dont' have to go from there...where you have to climb this small wall...which is about 1m high but anyway...we can use the big gate it just needs a little push =]

And I agree about Ich bin nich' ich...i just suggested it for like that...there's one note/pitch i dunno lol but i can't fakin raise it to at least a um...hearable one...-.- it gets on my nerves =[

I definitely vote for Raise Your Hands xD...I love it Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2008, 14:10

XD

So we need someone to bring an mp4 player or phone or something which will play the music loud enough for us to hear. My mp4 player is way too quiet for all of us to hear and my phone is useless for songs. Is there anyone who has something like this that can play the entire song? It's just so that we can keep in time and during the instrument bits we won't look like idiots doing nothing as the music in the background will show we're waiting for the next lyrics.
Back to top Go down
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2008, 20:51

i think my sister's phone is loud enough for everyone to hear so we can use it... What songs should I load in it? coz it has a very low memory (approx. 7 songs). So jst tell me what Tokio hotel songs I'll load and it'll be no problem at all Smile
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2008, 21:28

lost-princess wrote:
i think my sister's phone is loud enough for everyone to hear so we can use it... What songs should I load in it? coz it has a very low memory (approx. 7 songs). So jst tell me what Tokio hotel songs I'll load and it'll be no problem at all Smile

Thats great =D

I think the song you should definately load is Raise your hands =]

Bdw.. say Danke to your sis for me plz x]
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2008, 23:17

Ja Raise Your Hands for sure, any other songs people can think of? Perhaps Live Every Second as well and Ready Set Go.
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05 2008, 12:35

have we decided time yet??
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
MissBKaulitz

MissBKaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : singing, writing lyrics, dancing, music
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05 2008, 13:16

SCHEISSE !!! *cries* I can't come on Monday!!! It is soooooooo sad Sad

So sorry guys, but I'll try to come another meeting.... just got to know that I have to go to hospital on Monday for a check up after my surgery Sad Crying or Very sad Mad
Back to top Go down
rebby18

rebby18

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH !! :D
Humor : hyper, funny :P
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05 2008, 14:18

MissBKaulitz wrote:
SCHEISSE !!! *cries* I can't come on Monday!!! It is soooooooo sad Sad

So sorry guys, but I'll try to come another meeting.... just got to know that I have to go to hospital on Monday for a check up after my surgery Sad Crying or Very sad Mad

Crying or Very sad well gd luck !
Back to top Go down
http://rebekahfenechlaudi.hi5.com
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05 2008, 17:29

KIM[<3]T.H..Tom wrote:
have we decided time yet??

ja its at 1:30pm
Back to top Go down
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05 2008, 18:47

have we decided where are we going to meet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pull Our Socks Up People   Let's Pull Our Socks Up People - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Pull Our Socks Up People
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next