тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reality is a dream

Go down 
+6
LoveIsDead
xXxKirstyxXx
Revenge
th4immer
RavynK
Tom's .. Flying .. V
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Reality is a dream - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11 2008, 21:58

DEDICATED TO CHLOE FOR HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! ILD!!!!!!

Heeeeey me old pals! sorry for not posting for a looooooong time.

It isnt very loong... sorry!

But i didnt know what to write...
anywho, comment biittteee!

Bill came rushing in the moment I screamed, he was in a state of shock when he saw Tom… Chloe followed soon after.

“G-get an ambulance… NOW!” I screamed at Chloe,

“Ambulance… Right” She ran to the phone by the bedside table dialing the number I hate.

Two hours since He went in.
Two hours since I was frightened out of my skull.
Two hours since Bill lost all sight of consciousness.

Chloe hasn’t stopped worrying over Bill… and Bill doesn’t seem to be able to cooperate with the living world.

I have been looking after both of them, while worrying like hell about my boyfriend.

I think I need a therapist… I am going completely and utterly NUTS!

“Mr. Kaulitz and family?” The doctor said entering the reception.

“Is he alright?!” Bill said finally getting out of his trance.

“Yes, he is fine… but he might have a few headaches for the next week or so… so I suggest no concerts or anything like that for about a month or two.” The Doctor said… I realized his name was Dr. Johnson; his name tag gave him away…

“Thank you!” Bill ran up to the doctor and hugged him harshly, Twins… Never separate them.

Bill was the first to enter the room, the moment he saw Tom awake… he kept repeating “I love you” and “you frightened me” over and over again… I finally realized why Simone was such a proud mother, not because her sons were famous, but because they had each other, their bond seemed the strongest thing in their lives. Twins. The word sent ripples of warmth over me.

“Sav?” It took me a moment to register whose voice had called me, it was Tom’s. He sounded so… weak… almost as if he hadn’t slept for 7 days.

I ran to him engulfing him in a hug before kissing him on the forehead so softly it was almost as if I never even touched him.

“You frightened me, you frightened all of us. What-? How-?” he seemed to get what I was trying to comprehend.

“The…girl, Amanda… I was going to go check up on you when I heard a sound outside- by the balcony, it was her… and before I could move she … threw the rock at me… was it even a rock? It hurt badly” Tom said wincing slightly while he was touching the huge bandaged scare on his head.

“ohmygod Tom! I’m so sorry, I should have never left you! I am so careless! I-” I was broken off from Tom,

“Stop blaming yourself, it wasn’t your fault!” Tom tried and I tried to stop blaming myself, but it wasn’t working.

“How’re you?” Chloe said going over to hug him.

“I am… ok… I guess” even when he is on a hospital bed, he is still stupid!

Dr. Johnson came in just then.

“Tom, glad you’re awake!” he said,

“Thanks… how long do I have to stay here?” Tom really does hate hospitals.

“Um… we want to keep you in for at least 2 more days… just to make sure your headaches don't grow to more serious problems.

Other than that, you are free to leave by Thursday.” Dr. Johnson said.

“Thank you” Bill, Chloe and I muttered smiling a little.

“No problem.” He walked off after saying that.

“OHMYGOD!” Tom screamed.

“WHAT?!” Bill, Chloe and I shouted running to his bedside.

“I can’t wear my hats for a MONTH!” -.-Tom…and his hats…and you think I have an obsession with shoes...

“Tom... one month won’t kill you.”

“It might” Bill snickered, making us all laugh.

“hmpf” Tom said before falling asleep.

OK!
humans...
or monsters... WHATEVER!!! xD
comment and i will give you something... or someone! drunken

Last edited by Tom's .. Flying .. V on Sun Oct 12 2008, 20:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2008, 20:29

Awww that made me teary eyed, but then I'm already really sad atm nd u know why Sad
i loved it sav, nd i hope u update more soon!! xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2008, 21:52

yay!! i finally can post cos i read a longgg time ago and you know!!
anyway great chapter made me a lil bit sad but then i was all right evne though i was sad cos of my friends probs and all (death and that...)
so post more sooooooon pls tnx!!!
Back to top Go down
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2008, 22:39

just simply AMAZING!

mehr bitte big grin
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2008, 20:20

SAV!
u know the pain it took to open right?
so u shud appreciate it more now Smile

I LOVES IT!
u know i did...POST MORE MY LOVELY Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 20:50

Ok, neeeeeext chap! dedicated to Pav... and Chloe...

Pav:I LOVE YOU HANE!
Chloe: YOUR MEETING BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
------------------------

Finally, we were out of that hospital! We took Tom back to Germany so that Simone could spoil him senseless, Tom certainly wasn’t complaining!

“Do you think we should leave the twins alone today? You know, go out and shop shop shop and then eat… and then shop… and then eat some more?” I asked Chloe, flipping through the pages on a magazine.

“Shopping? I like shopping, lets go shopping!” Chloe is on some kind of drug! Crack… maybe.

“I just said that! Maniac! We need to tell twiddle dumb and twiddle dumber.” I laughed.

“NUMBER 1 AND NUMBER 2!!!!!!!!!!!” Chloe and I screamed, Tom screamed back in frustration, he was still angry that he couldn’t wear his babies.

“we have decided that we are leaving you two and going out for the day-” I was cut off,

“WE’RE GOING SHOPPING!!!!!” what the hell is wrong with Chloe?!

“You want my credit card, don’t you?” Tom asked with a smirk on his face… which just makes him even more kissable.

“Maaaaaybe.” I pouted at him,

“In my jeans” he answered,

“Hmm… which pair? The ones your wearing? I’ll be happy to find the card for you if its there” I smiled as his face went from completely normal to a playboy face,

“Bill?” Tom called,

“Ja?”

“Get my credit card and give it to me” oh he is insane…

“Why?” … And Bill is an Idiot!

“Ha! Tom? I already have it!” Chloe jumped up and down.

“CHLOE!!!” Tom screamed,

“What? Just because you want Sav down your pants doesn’t mean everyone has to stop the fun!” I Blushed at the comment Chloe said.

“Oh… when I can move without a pain in my head you will be so dead!”

“well, I am alive right now and I am going shopping, GOOD BYE!!!” with that Chloe sprang out of the room and ran out the house, I kissed Tom goodbye and went to where she was.

We were at the bestest most wonderfullest place EVER! Hehe… that also means we were at McDonalds… TAKE THAT TWINS!

“German McDonalds is WAY better than any other McDonalds around!” Chloe said munching furiously at a chip.

I was about to answer when I saw a girl… she had Black wavy hair… the hair I wished I had, big brown eyes, and dark skin… almost Indian looking- she is Indian!

“Oh my holy mother of sexiness” I said, a chip falling from my fingers.

“Don’t swear at Simone! What?”

“Is that… PAV?!” I said

Chloe looked around, “We’re about to find out.”

“PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV!!!!!!” she screamed.

“CHLOE! You idiot!” I said hiding,

surprisingly, the dark girl turned and saw Chloe waving her hand like a lunatic.

“CHLOE!!! SAV!!” She screamed running towards us and strangling us with hugs.

“hey! How are you?” I said once being free,

“’m good, ok… I’m brilliant!” she said with a HUGE smile on her face,

“Elab- Elarb- Ele” Chloe tried,

“Elaborate” I laughed,

“THAT’S IT!” Chloe screamed, “Elaborate for us?”

“Well, all I will say is… Strify has a girlfriend!” she said,

Chloe and I were confused before Chloe finally got it… I don’t get it though!

“OMG!” Chloe screamed in a girly way,

“I. DON’T. GET. IT.” I said clearly,

“why would Pav be excited about Strify having a girlfriend?”

“The only reason would be if she- OH MY GOD!” realization dawned on my face.

“Yes! And I am with him! It’s a dream come true!”

“By any chance, is he here in Germany?” I asked faithful, what? I might have Tom but I NEED to meet Strify…

“Yes, he is at the hotel for now, you wanna see him?” she asked… does she really need to ask if we want to see him?

“DUH!” Chloe and I screamed.

“But! You have to let me meet the four boys” Pav said

“Of Course! Now show us Strify!” I screamed befor hauling the others to the middle of the road, before I let Pav lead the way.

-------------------------

Commenty my chappy! strify and Bill and Tom included!
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 21:02

SAV!!!!!!!!!!!
so cool!
i lurv it!
post more u idgit maniac!

“Shopping? I like shopping, lets go shopping!” Chloe is on some kind of drug! Crack AHAHAHAH

ahahaha..Holy mother of sexiness = Simone...SO FUCKING COOL!

i laughed so much! luv ya man Smile
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 23:37

ahhh that was so funny

i loved it

more you bollock!!!!!!!

and i want Bill tnx!!!(like i need to say)
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2008, 07:14

forgot to mention this ealier I GET STRIFYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2008, 19:49

Lol PAV MADE ME RUSH IT!

but its aaaaaaall good xD

enjoy!
-----------------------

Once we got to the Hotel Pav and Strify were staying at, I started getting very nervous… I mean, I AM MEETING STRIFY, you know… the guy who, along with Lumino, Sings Get Off… Best song ever created, Other than a few others.

Back to original thinking, I’M GOING TO SEE STRIFY! There, much better.

“SAV!” Pav screamed, stopping my thinking,

“What?” I whined, why am I whining?

“I can hear your thinking from here! Relax!” relax? Relax? RELAX?! How can I relax when meeting Strify?!?!

“Sure, I’ll Relax… But when you meet Tokio Hotel… do not panic or get nervous ok? I’ll give you a thousand euros and a pair of my beautiful shoes.” That also means she will get nervous… I will NEVER give away my shoes… They are MINE! Mine I tell you, MINE!

“Ok I’ll bet you.” We shook hands before exiting the Elevator. Once we got close to the door I started arguing with my other half… also known as my brain.

‘I’m Going to meet STRIFY! Yay!!!’

‘Oh shut up! It’s just a GUY! Plus, you are Tom’s’

‘So? Aren’t I allowed to even see the guy? Too damn sexy… but Tom is mine’

‘Well, don’t come running to me when you lose Toooooom’

‘How can I run to you? You’re My brain!... and people say brains are intelligent… I think otherwise.’

I stopped my little argument because Pav opened the door!

‘Wow, she opened the door! Big deal!’

‘Oh shut up stupid brain’

Ouch. That’s why brains are called intelligent; they control your movement and crap. Hence why I just smashed my hand to my head.

“Strify?” Pav called, and I squealed, before being hit by Chloe, who was quiet… weird.

“Here!” OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

“I have some guests, they go by the name of Sav and Chloe.” She sang, looking for him.

“OH! The weird ones!” I Smacked Pav before hearing Chloe burst out in laughter.

“Yes, the weird ones” she faked a sigh before going over to him and kissing him.

I froze on my spot, HE was there! Oh the lord loves me!

“Hallo!” Strify said… his voice is dripping humour. Chloe probably ran out and ran back in again, knowing her… she is probably feeling his vibe and going insane.

“Hey!” I smiled gigantically.

“HALLO!” Chloe all but screamed.

“They really are weird Pav! Anyway, I was just going to find you, shopping seems fun right now, you wanna come?” Strify put an arm around Pav and kissed her cheek, before looking at Chloe and I. We squealed silently at the love birds.

“I’ll come! I do need a new pair of shoes…” Chloe looked at me as if I had frown another head.

“need a new pair of shoes? A new pair of shoes? A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!? You own, like, 34 pairs! And you need ANOTHER pair?! And you just bought 2 new pairs, but you STILL need another pair?!” She stated. Strify laughed,

“Hey! Shoes are a part of life! If you can buy them, BUY THEM!” I love Strify, so understanding…

“THANK YOU! Finally, someone understands the meaning of shoes!” I jumped up and down before leaving the room, followed by Strify, Pav and Chloe.

We had been in about 12 shops and , finally, decided to stop, but through it all, I got 2 more pairs of shoes, Strify got some tops and a leather jacket, Pav bought a bunch of hair accessories, and Chloe bought practically everything!

Chloe? What the hell are you doing?” I asked her, seemingly worried that she might be going just a wee bit mental.

“3 4 5 6!” She looked up at me before replying, “I have 6 bags with me.”

“And?” Pav stated, her voice dripping boredom,

“I NEED TO GET THEM HOME!”

“OK! We will relax! Sav? How long till we are at the-” she squealed “-Twins house?”

“About… 3 minutes, are you getting excited?” I was trying to hide my smile,

“Nope!” She sat back down and acted normal… but her hands were twisting in Strify’s. Strify was amused.

Twins! We are home!” Chloe screamed,

“YAY!” Bill stated, Tom merely groaned and Pav squealed silently.

We entered the room to see Tom staring at his cap with a sad expression on his face, and Bill bouncing up and down.

“Guys! This is Pav! And you all know Strify…” I said happily, before shoving Pav into the room and whispering “I win” in her ear.

“Hey” she said, seriously nervous.

“HALLO! PAV!” Bill jumped up and down, I think Tom gave him too much sugar.

“Hi…” Tom said sadly,

I walked over to where tom was laying down and asked him what’s wrong.

“I want to wear my caps…” I sighed before going to my bags and picking out the black box.

“Here… you can’t wear it yet, but you will be able to.” I kissed his forehead before giving him the box.

He opened it and gasped, inside, was a black and blue cap, with that funny symbol on it. You know his blue and white cap? That funny symbol.

“Oh my god! I love it!” he kissed me before showing everyone the cap.

“ knew you would.” I sat down on the floor beside the sofa he was laying on, right next to his chest.

“Pav? Stop staring and come sit with us, you too Strify!” I said, they obeyed and sat down near the fire place.

“here” I gave tom his credit card but I put it in his trouser pocket for him. He smirked.

“Thank you”, he pulled me up and lay me next to him before he snuggled into my neck, gently kissing it. I smiled to myself,

“So, Why are You so hyper, Bill?” Chloe asked, amused at his reaction. He looked so innocent.

“…Sweets! Lots and lots of SWEETS!” I laughed while Bill kept chanting the magic word.

“Pav? You alright? You seem… nervous” I smiled with the last word, she was nervous!

“Um… not nervous, just overly excited… I mean, the twins are right-” she was cut off.

“HEY PAV! HOWS IT GOING PAV? NICE TO SEE YOU PAV? YOU WEIRD PAV?” Bill screamed, cause everyone to erupt in laughter.

“hi Bill, everything is good thanks, nice to see you too, I am weird.” She remembered what he just said?

“GOOD PAV!” Ok, remember when I said chloe was on crack? So is Bill.

“What are we gonna do?” I whined, tom wasn’t moving, I pushed him slightly to see his reaction.

“Awww!” I smiled,

“What?” Chloe, Pav, Strify and Bill stated.

“Tom’s sleeping” I sighed dreamily,

Bill groaned, Chloe looked at Tom, Strify stared at Bill, and Pav google-eyed Tom.

“Keep your eyes off of my boyfriend!” I said quietly, chuckling to myself

“what? You ‘google-eyed’ my boyfriend before you met him!”

“He wasn’t YOUR boyfriend at that moment in time” I said defending myself,

“And Tom wasn’t yours!” Ugh… why am I always wrong?!

“Fine.” I said grumbly… “what should we do? Tom is asleep, and I don’t want to wake him.”

“CINEMA!!!” Bill stated quietly.. but it was still full of Jumpiness.

“I agree.” Pav said and we all headed out of the door…

-------------------------------------

Lol i will give you a clue on what the movie is...

one of its lines:

"Don;t go wasting your emotions! Lay all your love on me!"

lofl... can you guess it?
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2008, 19:58

SSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!

u put me on ccrack!
i love the story1
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2008, 20:18

all this was really funny
especially bill when he said hi pav nice to meet you pav you look weird pav lool the repetion of pav made me laugh so hard oh and i forgot to tell you something sav
MORRE!!!!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2008, 20:35

Mamma Mia! Here I go again xD

It was good, lofl pav don't worry, everyone in this story is on crack....we're all gonna be arrested soon enough because of this story but it was humorous none the less!
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 20:17

Here, i have brought it... finally!

enjoy.

---------------------

Once we got to the cinema, we stood staring at the different movies, Chloe and I immediately screamed.

“WHAT?!” Bill stated,

“MAMMA MIA!!!!!” Chloe and I Screamed,

“…You two are obsessed with that movie!” Pav laughed,

“Oh my god! Chloe remember the ‘lay all your love on…’ part?” I said staring at Strify,

“YES!” She started to sing, I joined her…

“DON’T GO WASTING YOUR EMOTIONS! LAY ALL YOUR LOVE ON STRIFY!”

“CHLOE! I thought you loved ME?” Bill pouted,

“Aww, Bill, I do love you! You have all the other love songs-” I cut her off,

“And Get Off…” I got whacked on the head from her,

“OUCH! When I tell Tom he is going to Kiiill you!” MWUAHAHAHAHA! She might have Bill, But I got TOM!

“So?” She is so weird…

“GUYS! Lets go get the tickets!” Pav screamed, causing Strify to laugh louder than possible. Why does he like to laugh? Everyone around me is so weird!

Once we got the tickets we ordered about… 10 bags of popcorn, 3 drinks, 1 for each couple… except I was all alone, and some sugar sweets! Yes, Bill wouldn’t stop chanting that word… again…

We got into the cinema and realized it was empty, so what did we do? SIT ANYWHERE!, but the movie hadn’t started yet, so we just ran around like a bunch of children… which we are… brain wise.

“GOTCHA!” screamed Bill and tackled Chloe, she laughed and turned to face him,

“That’s nice… But I got your lips!” She kissed him,

“EWW!!!!!!!” I screamed shutting my eyes, I was the youngest there… so I was most childish… even though we’re all 18.

“like you don’t make out with Tom every second of the day!” Chloe laughed and attacked his lips again.

“Yes, but I don’t find that disgusting! Because I’M kissing HIM! But when others kiss… its just… EW!” I hid behind a chair.

“God, Are you sure she is 18? Heck, are you sure she is above the age of 6?” Bill asked no one in particular.

“Yup” I screamed which caused everyone to turn around.

“Hey! Whats up?” I heard a bunch of ‘aaahhhs’ coming from everyone, incase you don’t realize, I just answered my phone.

“we’re at the cinema… yeh about… 2 hours? Why? … Haha…we all miss you too… yeh yeh not as much as the hats miss your wonderful forehead… no we’re all alone… DUH! Everyone is a couple except me!... I know you can hear me pouting!... I know its not your fault... hmpf… mmk… Sounds good… love ya bye.” My side of the conversation was that.

“AHH!” I screamed,

“What did he say?” Chloe said, she was right next to me, and I didn’t even notice.

“Oh, he says hi and that he misses us… especially me! And that he wants to come and he will get someone to take him… Because he is weird. And he feels sorry for me because I don’t have a boyfriend to cuddle me!” I smiled,

“Bleh… nothing important.” Chloe said, before the lights went down, we rushed to our seats and sat down.

10 minutes into the film I felt someone sit down near me… don’t ask how I felt it!

“Miss me?” He smirked, his lip ring glistening In the light.

“Maybe…” I whispered, kissing him softly before going back to watch the film.

Sometime into the film, I felt his arm go over my shoulder and bring me closer to him, I smiled slightly.

BILL POV!!!!

She looked so cute when she was watching the film, I couldn’t help it!

“Hey, you look really cute, you know that?” I smiled,

“Yes… I do now, but I don’t have to be cute” I gave her a confused look before I understood, her lips crushed mine… almost.

“see?” she smirked.

“Not… exactly, maybe I need another one to be sure” I whispered before kissing her passionately.

MY POV!
I looked over to where Pav was when I saw them kissing each others face off, I looked away only to see Bill and Chloe making out like there’s no tomorrow. I pretended to puke.

“What’s wrong?” Tom asked,

“Look around you” I stated, Tom did as he was told before laughing quietly,

“It’s… ew!” I said, putting my head into his neck.

“hmm… lets show them how you are supposed to kiss…” He smirked,

“Maybe that would show them…” I said before having our own kissing session.

“SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV!” I pulled away from Tom faster than lightening,

“WHAT!?” I screamed, I was having fun!

“THE SONG THE SONG THE SONG THE SONG!” she laughed before pulling me up to the front of the cinema. The song, meant Lay all your love on me!

“I WASN’T JEALOUS BEFORE WE MET! NOW EVERY GUY I SEE IS A POTENTIAL THREAT!” We sung, laughing.

“YOU GUYS ARE SO WEIRD!” I heard Pav scream.

“SO!?” I laughed, before continuing the song.

“haha, that was so funny, but I want to continue what we were doing before” Tom pouted… if Bill’s pouts are adorable… you want to see Tom’s!

I kissed him before hearing a bunch of ‘EWs’ and “Yuck!” thrown our way, which I smiled at.

Once the film finished, we all headed out and started laughing, I asked if Tom was ok with his head and everything and he said he was fine.

“Guyyyyys! What are we gonna do NOW?” Chloe said, before Bill looked over and screamed,

“WHAT?” I asked, Bill pointed and I immediately regretted looking,

“OH MY GOD!” I screamed before hiding in Tom’s shirt, he looked over and looked back at me with a confused expression.

“I have Automatonophobia…” I said feeling embarrassed.

“And that means?” Tom was so confused!

“It means I have a fear of Ventriloquist dummies, and one is right there!” I said…

“Oh, Come on, lets go to McDonalds… get you away from the evil thing.” He laughed and I stepped on his foot.

“OUCH! What was that for?” He hopped up and down on one foot,

“Teasing me!” I said, going to strify and locking arms with him,

“Oh I’m so cool! 2 girls, One guy!” I laughed when Tom pouted,

“YOU DON’T LOVE ME!??!?!?!?!?!” Tom said… looking like a 3 year old ,

“What? Your nuts!” I said before going to him and hugging him, “but this is torture for you,”

I went back over to Strify and locked arms with him, the smile on his face was priceless,

“Lets just go get foooood!” Chloe whined before we all started walking to McD’s.

---------------------------

its nice weather... hot chocolate... COMMENTS!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 20:27

Ah the craziness, how I love it soo!!!! And kissing Bill in the cinema....hmm, I wouldn't mind (might not just be kissing though)Wink

More...now...please!!!
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 20:31

i think i should be scared! remind me to NEVER go to the cinema with you and Bill... i dont need to hear anything.
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 22:23

savvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
the only word you should know i will be giving you is::::::
MOREEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female
Number of posts : 270
Job/hobbies : listening to music, drawing a lot, reading & looking at gusti
Humor : friendly & hyper!!! xD
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22 2008, 19:39

OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAV IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

LUVVVVVVV ITTTTT <3

MEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRR..............................
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 22:01

Here you go! Dedicated to Pav and Chloe cause they are assholes. xD.

--------------------------

McDonalds is definitely the place where dreams come true… dreams being delicious fast food that makes you fat but it is still good and I will stop thinking now.

“FOOD!” Chloe screamed the minute we got outside to this park thing. Yes, that does mean we had gotten a take away, everyone was crowded in there.

“God, Chloe!” Pav laughed before sitting down on a bench.

“WHAT? I haven’t ate since yesterday! Except for the popcorn, I was too busy this morning…” she trailed off blushing slightly.

“Very ‘busy’ Chloe, You woke Tom and Me up because of your ‘business’.” I was whacked by Chloe who was whacked by Tom which caused a laugh to erupt from Bill’s mouth which caused Chloe to smack him. So confusing!

“DUDES!- I MEAN DUDETTES! Wait… I mean DUDES AND DUDETTES! Stop hitting each other and eat before it gets cold!” Georg said.

“Sure muuuuuuuum!” I said before ducking behind Tom to save myself.
Once we finished munching on our delicious fatty food, Wee started joking around like normal…

“I AM…” Tom started saying,

“You are what?” Chloe asked, after pulling away from Bill who started pouting…

“I AM…” he started again,

“Annoying, retarded, stupid, weird, freaky… the list goes on and on and on.” Gustav said matter of factly.

“Nah, none of that. Its more like: Wonderful, sexy, brilliant, intelligent, hyper, happy, in love, kissable” Tom said smirking,

“Kissable? Pshht!” Georg laughed before throwing Tom’s cap across the park.

“MY CAP! MY BABY CAP!” Tom screamed,

I ran to get it and brought it back before Tom started having a tantrum.

“MY BABY! MY BABY BABY BABY!” He hugged the cap like it was his lifeline- knowing him, it IS his lifeline.

“Ugh, I feel left out” I pretended to be sad and gloomy,

“I Love you too!” Tom squeezed me hard and I almost passed out.

“whatever!” I laughed before locking arms with Strify, again.

“BUT YOU LOVE ME! NOT STRIFY!” Tom pouted, and I laughed.

“Yes, but you love your caps more than you love me.” I faked a sad sigh.

“NO I DON’T! SEE?” He threw his cap on the grass before grabbing me and kissing me sweetly.

“Tom, I was only joking you know” I said smiling,

“I know, but I would do that for you. You should be happy, I just threw my cap on the floor for you.” He said,

“I’m honoured” I said sarcastically before sitting down on the grass.

“You should be” He said before flopping down after me.

“jaja” I laughed,

“STRIFY!, Chloe screamed,

“Ja?” Strify answered

“STRIFY!”

“Ja?”
“STRIFY?”

“ja?!”

“STRIFY!”

JA!?”

“…hey!” Chloe smiled innocently. While Strify screamed in frustration… which made everyone erupt with laughter.

“Strify don’t get mad at Chloe, she is my friend!” Pav said sweetly,

“Unfortunately, But I love you so I will have to live with her.” Strify laughed, before kissing Pav sweetly.

“EW!” I screamed,

“WHAT?” Pav answered,

“EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW! I don’t like seeing people kiss… its … EW!” I scrunched up my nose.

“not this again, Sav!” Chloe laughed.

“What! I am too innocent to be watching this!” I Said.

“Sure! You’re innocent. Does innocent mean having hot nights almost every night?” Chloe laughed,

“You have way more than me! I’m surprised Bill isn’t tired shitless!” I said,

“Ja that’s true! But you are still a whore.” Chloe stated.

“Um… Chloe? Can I talk to you for a sec?” Bill said,

“Ugh ja sure.” Chloe said following Bill somewhere quiet.

“How do I put this…” Bill said to himself.

“Um, by saying what you want to say?” Chloe said, worried.

“I guess, You know I love you right? You’re the most beautiful thing to walk this planet and I never want to be without you, I want to be as close to you as possible-” Bill sighed,

“Of course I know that, what’s wrong?” Chloe was starting to get scared.

He got down on one knee, and pulled out a box.

“Will you marry me?” He stated.
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 22:08

Holy fuck!! reading that last line, my expression was like this O.O!!!!!

my jaw literally hit the floor

you do know you need to continue right......like....NOW!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 18:04

ME LOVES IT YYOU KNOW..can i have more pwease?
thank you
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 22:39

Ok, for Chloe- My fangirl xD

and Pav- my bond friend xD
---------------------------------------------------

Chloe stood there, frozen.

“I-I-” She stuttered.

“Please Chloe, I love you more than you could ever think. I don’t care about the fans getting upset over me marrying you, if they are real fans, they would still love the band. Please Chloe, I need you in my life till the day I die and past that. Please…” Bill begged.

“Just, Give me some t-time to think about it… I’m just a bit… shocked. That’s all. Just need to talk to Sav and Pav.” Chloe said, trying to breathe.

“Ok, But I do love you. Remember that.” He kissed her lightly on the lips before going out to meet the others.

“Marriage, Bill, Wedding, Engagement, I need my best friends.” She all but ran towards the others.

“Sav and- Where’s Pav?”

“Pav and Strify had to leave, something to do with Lumino… why?” I asked,

“We need to talk. Now.” I followed her back to the ‘hideout’ she had just been to and asked her what’s wrong.

“Billaskedmetomarryhimandidon’tknowwhattodoshallisayyesorno?” what. The. Fuck did she say?

“um, English please?” I asked,

“Ugh. Bill asked me to marry him and I have no idea what to do.” OH MY GOD!

“Did you say yes?” I asked excitedly,

“Not…exactly…” Chloe said, sitting down on the grass,

“YOU SAID NO?!” I sat down next to her.

“NO! of course not! But I didn’t say yes either… I’m scared.” Scared? About what?

“Why? It’s just Bill.” I told her,

“I know but… what if I do marry him? After 1 year would he leave me for some other girl?” Chloe said on the verge of tears.

“He won’t leave you Chloe! He loves you like hell! He would only marry you because you are the only one that makes him… HIM! Come on Chloe, you know that he loves you more than anything. I say marry him, but no one is forcing you to do ANYTHING.” I told her hugging her.

“I guess, lets just hope your right.” She smiled.

“Hey! I’m always right! Except when you know more than me but that’s because you’re a know-it-all.” I laughed,

“Jaja, but I have the hotter twin.” Like hell!
“No, I have the hotter twin, his lip ring and his body and is smile…” I went off into dreamworld.

“Wow, aren’t you in love… lets get back, I have probably paralyzed Bill.” She smiled and ran off, me following, of course.

“Bill?” She asked once we were all sat down again.

“Ja?” He asked, with no hope in his eyes.

“Do I have to put the ring on myself?” she said smiling, Bill’s face went from no hope to the biggest smile possible.

“I LOVE YOU!” He screamed putting the ring on.

“Forever and ever.” Chloe added kissing him sweetly.

We all left the park that night, entering out wonderful hotel rooms. Bill and Chloe stayed up until the early hours of the morning just talking and laughing over random things. They seemed to get closer and closer and close each minute.

“I love you, forever.” Bill said seriously,

“I love you too.” Chloe kissed him passionately, which led to one thing and then to another and you know what I am talking about so shh.

Meanwhile in MY room.

“Wasn’t it sweet?” I asked Tom,

“What?” god he is so stupid!

“Chloe and Bill!” I answered,

“OH! Ja, its sweet, I knew Bill would ask her some day, he really loves her, you know.” Tom said after throwing his t-shirts on the ground and sitting on the bed.

“I know, She is a lucky girl, although I am just as happy right now…” I blushed.

“Come here” Tom patted his lap, I followed his rules.

“You know I feel the same way for you, as Bill feels for Chloe right? If you didn’t know that, you do now.” He wrapped his arms around me protectively.

“Um… I guess, I feel the same way for you as Chloe feels for Bill.” I said kissing his forehead.

“I love you.” He kissed me sweetly,

“I love you too, but can we sleep now? I iz tired…” I lay my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes.

“Of course.” Was the last thing I heard before being lifted to the bed and put down carefully, I felt cold until a warm arm was slung over me protectively.

----------------------------

dedicated to Chloe cause she rocks and she knows it (duh) now, comment and you get... something!
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 22:45

that was very very very very very nice and surprisingly
when i read the last line i was like wide eyes i was hoping it would continue but it will soon
NOW right? you cant leave us here waiting sav obey us ok?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 22:48

Oh....if only!!! *goes into dream world* now you're going to have to write more...ASAP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11 2008, 18:40

aww m luvs it!
shit i had to go..i would've loved to witness it though...in real life too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reality is a dream
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next