тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reality is a dream

Go down 
+6
LoveIsDead
xXxKirstyxXx
Revenge
th4immer
RavynK
Tom's .. Flying .. V
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 16:44

Ugh This was All chloe's idea! she made me put this up XD pls read and comment [if ya want] = ] so obviously for Chloe

---------------------------------------------------------------
“Are you sure your saying everything in the proper content?” Chloe said in a whisper.

“Yes Chloe how should I put this . . . we (being me and you) have backstage passes to meet Tokio Hotel. Now we have about 3 weeks and-”I checked my watch before finishing

“37 hours before the exact moment we board the plane for Germany where we will be driven to the nearest Hotel where we will stay for 2 days before we camp out one night by the concert hall”

I couldn’t do anything but laugh at how her face went from utterly shocked to completely stupefied.
“Now we have to finish the book before we end up forgetting it!”

I had about 3 seconds before I was engulfed in a hug that if you weren’t used to would be dead. . .

“OH MY GOD SAV!!!!!!! You’re the best person ever!!!” Chloe said right into my ear whilst trying to breathe.

“ja I kind of figured that out by now” I replied getting a slap to the shoulder by chloe.

“well lets finish then hurry !!!!” you would think Chloe was Sonic the hedgehog with how fast she was running around the room!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was the night before the concert Chloe and I were going to and as always… WE WERE FREAKING OUT!!! Luckily we just spent the time pondering how to throw the book to them when suddenly I realized something

“Wait we don’t have to throw the book on stage… god we are so stupid!” I mentally smacked myself

“Warum?” Chloe always had to be the one to completely forget the best part of tomorrow.

“Because we are meeting them duh!”

It finally clicked into her head then and the look on her face was priceless!

“OH YEAH!!!! Well before I start hyperventilating I am going to sleep and try and dream of something other than Bill NIGHT!!!!” she screamed the last part out.

“Night Chloe!” I said half way to dreamland…

The morning after Chloe woke up and it took her a moment to realize our dreams were coming true…..oh the peace never lasts.

“SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP WAKE UP!” I jumped in fright but when I realized it was Chloe she probably got the biggest handful of colorful words ever written!

“Chlllooooeee why did you just wake me up from my slumber?” I said half asleep.

“Ok here is a puzzle” Oh great one of Chloe’s infamous puzzles at 2:00 in the morning BRILLIANT!

“Ok… Tokio Tonight, Concert, Book, Meeting them, and Hotel.” What is sh-

“THE TOKIO HOTEL CONCERT IS TONIGHT AND THEN WE WILL MEET THEM AND GIVE THEM THE BOOK!!!” holy crap we are seeing them today… I am meeting Tom Kaulitz Kill me now!

We both left the stadium at 3 in the morning (yes I realize I just said 3 hours past midnight) so we could get ready and still be in the front.

Chloe being one of the best dressed people alive wore a Pitch black dress that really did show off every curve your body has and quite frankly…..she looked drop dead gorgeous… oh was Bill going to be drooling tonight….. she also wore the most spectacular pair of boots with laces up the front that I just wanted to steal them. All in all Bill was going to end up with a girlfriend tonight for sure!

I had no idea what I was going to wear as I had bought billions of outfits for today and I was officially stuck until my angel of hell called Chloe came over and helped me pick out what I was going to wear….A black skirt that either fit you or didn’t with a dark read halter neck which in black had “Everyone loves the Flying V guitar^^” on it which goes very well with me ha-ha. For shoes I wore black plain heels.

All in all we were going to have a great day!

We got to the gates at 5 minutes to 12 and surprisingly we were first in line which surprised both me and Chloe…

Then it was finally 8:30…..
It was Time to fulfill our dreams…….

Last edited by Tom's .. Flying .. V on Sat Oct 11 2008, 21:58; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 16:52

As promised here I come bearing the very first review and might I say I did indeed love this so. Even though I act like a bloody lunatic throughout, and I mean even more of a lunatic than usual xD!!! And I only get worse as the story progresses xD!

Now a note to anyone else....for the love of TH...COMMENT!!! Come on, you know you want to Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 17:03

I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gd Gd ...pls post more!
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 17:07

ohhhhhhhhh nicely written Sav...i really love the way you write.
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 17:08

coming from one of the girls who have like the best stories EVER?!

das ist coooool thannnnnnnnnnnk youuuuuu
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 22:15

Luvin it savvyyy .. Post chappie 2 .. altho i already read it .. i wnt to read it agaih =P ..
Love you loads cuzz =D
Well Written Aswell x
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 11:58

i love it
post the next chapter plllllllllllsssssssssssss
cos i'm curious you know....

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 14:56

looool i loooove it sav!!

pls write more...=]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 16:38

HAH!!! Sav I was right, people would love it now post more!! Go on, the lunacy must continue!
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female
Number of posts : 270
Job/hobbies : listening to music, drawing a lot, reading & looking at gusti
Humor : friendly & hyper!!! xD
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 19:05

i luv it a lot!!!! pls post d next chap soon!!! omg omg
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 14:39

Ugh i hate YOU CHLOE!!!! haha i hate it when you are right! [which BTW is like ALL THE TIME!!]
So being my pwetty little comment makers i am posting the next Chap!
Dedicated to EVERYONE expesially Chloe who has commented!

When we got into the stadium both me and Chloe ran as if we were superman to the front of the stage, the stage was just a long rectangle as it was not one of the HUGE stadiums in America or anywhere like that…. But it was big enough.

We had (luckily) remembered to take the book, Chloe’s poster which on it said “it’s my 18th birthday Bill, Sing for me please!!” I had no idea if that would work but hell! It’s worth a shot!

We were waiting almost an hour for everyone to get in the concert hall and suddenly we heard the guitar,
I thought I was going to die! I was actually listening to Tom Kaulitz playing the guitar for…..Ich Brech Aus which was able make my spine shiver violently.
Chloe looked like she was going to faint which I guessed was what I looked like.

Then came the bass…..then the drums……then Bill came running on stage singing his heart out and I think I could feel Chloe’s heart beat viciously which made me smile Very Happy

After that was Ubers ende der welt then Schrei! Which we really did scream to!

I don’t know what happened but one second I was looking at Chloe screaming her ass off and the next she was gone.

I looked everywhere for her but suddenly Bill’s voice interrupted my thoughts,

“Since it’s your birthday what song would you like me to sing for you?” ok 1. Thank-god Chloe and I learnt German and 2. OH MY GOD!!!! Oh JA and 3.Chloe better pick a song before I loose conscious.

“Ca-n y-you p-p-lay Helig please” she said in shaky German,

“JA sure TOM!!!!!!” he just had to scream that didn’t he!?

“Was?!” Tom was so not paying attention

“Helig” I was surprised ‘cause as soon as he said that Georg Gustav and Tom started playing!

“Ich halt mich wach – fur dich” he started singing and the camera in my hands took a picture every second

The song continued and he kept holding her hand and quite frankly…..I WAS GOING TO DIE!

On the last part he had gotten on his knee (cue for the “awes”)

“du wirst fur mich immer heilig sein –
du wirst fur mich immer heilig sein!” he kissed her hand afterward and told her happy birthday…meanwhile I was taking pictures every millisecond!

She was paralyzed for the rest of the concert which I thought was funny as she would sing and dance one minute and be paralyzed the next!

I was going to die I swear! Tom had his dangerous sexual V guitar and he was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
Wow!!!!!!!!

They played Beichte and In Die Nacht and then Thema Nr. 1 which we were surprised by.

When the concert finished we ran as fast as we could to backstage and showed some body guard our passes,
He then led us to a room that on the front said “Tokio Hotel”.We were literally screaming in our heads

We gave each other an encouraging look and walked through the door…

We walked through the door and there, right in front of us were the people who kept us alive, Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg.

“Hey!!” Tom said happily

“Hallo” Obviously Bill just had to come jumping around with a fan in his hand

“Uh hey!” I said…..well at least I thought I said it!

Meanwhile Chloe was officially paralyzed

I nudged her twice until I just had to do it…..I guess you could call it payback for this morning….

“MEAGAN!!!!” that got her up

“Where is she?! Shießie how did she-“the look on my face must have told her I was joking cause the next minute I felt 2 hands
holding me up…

“CHLOE?!” she ran across the room after she had pushed me onto…..oh shit (remind me to kill her)

“Whoa there are you ok?” She just had to push me on Tom oooo is she going to pay!

“yes thanks uhh she’s dead now” I was about to run to her when I saw Bill over there holding her up as she looked like she was
going to drop dead with how hard she was laughing……bleh

“Chloe?” I growled
It took her a moment to reply “I rule I rule oh yeah I rule you fell on Tom woot woot!!” Ohhhhh she is dead

“Haha yes I think we can see she fell on me Danke but hell everything has its perks” he said and started playing with his lip ring flirtatiously….oh how I was not going to walk out that door alive!

We all regained seats…me next to Tom Chloe next to Bill and Gustav and Georg on the separate armchairs.

We were talking about some kind of subject which I wasn’t listening to due to the fact tom was still playing with his lip ring…..KILL ME NOW!!!!
But some girl came in and said that they had to go back to their hotels now which we all moaned about.

“ooo I got an idea!!” Bill had to say after 3 minutes of moans… “Why don’t you come with us! We aren’t tired yet and we can order room service and everything!!” Bill must really like Chloe *cue for wedding chimes*

“Are you sure?” I asked before getting all my hopes up.

“I think that would be so cool!!!!!!” whoa even Tom wants us to come? I love this day!

“Ok fine we’ll come but only cause you want us to”

“YAY!!” wow I see the Kaulitz twins are excited….

We went to their hotel which was the Hilton and they got the penthouses lucky bastards…

We all sat on the huge couches in the living room and Tom was picking out a DVD for us while Bill was ordering pizza and drinks.

“Let’s watch……this” he said showing us “The Grudge” oh great!

“Sure” I said nervously and he seemed to spot it which made him smile flirtatiously…….

Once we got the pizza and everything we started watching it……oh I hate horrors..........................

By the time we finished the movie I looked at Tom who seemed to be smiling……hmm….

“What are you smiling at?” I asked curiously,

“Your more afraid of Horrors than I thought” this time he grinned sheepishly

“What do you-”it was then that I realized I was on his lap hiding under his huge shirt…oh great!

“Found out yet” he said flirty while playing with that god damn lip ring.

“I am so sorry!” I was about to get off but two hands kept holding me…

“What are you-“he stopped me….

“Ok 1. Chloe took your place and is sleeping with her head over Bill’s lap and 2. I like you here” he said.

It was then that I realized the G’s went off into their own room….

“Let’s watch some T.V.” he said.

oh ja and i know your there you little lurkers!
you want a cookie?
comment and i'll give you a BIG cookie!

you know you want to!
Back to top Go down
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 20:10

yyyaaaaayyy it's amazing!!!!! i wish i was in th's hotel room... xD xD

can i have my cookie now please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
Revenge

Revenge

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 20:12

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

"I like you her!"...wow...Tom is really hot in this!...VERY HOT!...but i think tht guy is a pro at it now!

MORE MORE MORE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 20:45

I still cant believe your reading my story!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 22:03

HAH!! ho-bag i was right, everyone would love this! you know I love it after all! es ist die beste!!! Lol and I still want more!!

Lofl nd pav I told you i get weirder/crazier as the story progresses.

Now post more my insane little friend!
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 22:19

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
did you got the point that i love it?????????
i hope and think yess
ask chloe what i did!! i was chatting with her while reading it

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 11:47

Dedicated to everyone who comments, espesially Kirsty [As she wouldnt let me go withought posting the next chapter xD] and ma sis Chlo [ Cause she rocks xD but she keeps calling me ho bag im gonna kill her lol]

Oh BTW i know your there you Little Lurkers... COMMENT and i will be your friend for ever xD

When I woke up the bed gave the most comfortable radiance of warmth that it felt like someone was actually holding me…..HOLY CRAP!
I groaned and thought the worst till the memories of yesterday came flooding back……met TH, came to there hotel, watched a movie, and the last thing I heard was the sound of Tom’s luscious voice.

Nice way to fall asleep…

I turned to look at who was holding me with a death grip when I saw Tom – eyes open sleepily looking at me.

“AH! Shit Tom you scared me!” he just laughed as a response and tightened his grip on me.

“Morning to you to” he said …. His sleepy voice is the best voice EVER!!

“mm ja” I was too cozy to get out of bed so I just snuggled up into Tom’s Embrace with my head in the crook of his neck…..nice way to wake up ja?

Meanwhile in the other room……

Bill and Chloe were busy sleeping when Bill’s phone started to ring which woke them both up.

“Ja?.......why?......2:00…..great…….ja I will get them up… bye” his end of the conversation was that.

“ok we have another interview at 2 so that would mean either you come with us or we leave you….pick?” he said dropping back down on the bed,

“I choose you” she said comfortably which made Bill smile….

“Ok so we have to get up” he said unwillingly,

“Wwwhhhyyy?” Chloe whined,

“Cause its quarter to 1 and we have to wake Tom, the G’s and…..where’s Sav?” now they were curious

“I have a funny feeling we will find her when we find Tom”

Couple of minutes later...

“Ok so we run in and jump on the bed screaming got it?” Bill asked like a 5 year old,

“Yup on the count of three 1.2.3.” Chloe smiled.

BACK TO TOM’S ROOM…

I swear I could just sleep like this forever! In his arms …… he likes to hug ….. A LOT!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Chloe and Bill screamed whilst jumping on me and Tom.

“WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?!” Tom screamed while I just smiled at him because he was trying his hardest to maintain a serious face……

“Ok why did you have to do that?” I said before following Tom back down on the bed.

“Ok Tom we have a interview” that got Tom up,

“And Sav we need to talk….now!” Chloe said…oh great why do I feel like she is my mother?

She led me into the living room, somehow looking like a retard on the way,

“Ok details now!” Chloe almost screamed in my face,

“What details?” I asked

“Ugh you and Tom” she screamed this time

“Nothing went on I fell asleep on Tom yesterday and then…..i woke up here…” what happened in between?

I barged in to Tom’s room where Bill was too,

“Ok Bill out. Tom we got to talk!” I commanded

“Uh ok..?” Tom was worried now.

It was hard to concentrate because Tom was wearing everything but his t-shirts and his body looked sexy ….to sexy to concentrate but I had to…

“What….happened last night?” I asked

“well we watched the horror movie and you was scared so you cuddled up to me then we watched some T.V. then you fell asleep and I put you in my bed and then about 1 hour later I joined you…..why?” he seemed to be telling the truth…

“Oh thank god” I sighed in relief and fell on the bed immediately regretting it as I smelled his cologne on it…everywhere.

He just simply smiled…ah it was that smile that could send you into dream world…

“Savvi?” I have a new nickname? He he…

“Ja” I said carelessly,

“Are you alright?” he asked when he saw the tiny etch of worry on my face,

“No” I sighed ….god how does he do that?

“What’s bothering you?” he asked carefully…..

“Chloe and I leave to go back to Malta in 3 days and…. I will never see you again…well…physically I mean” life goes great just to turn horrible…
He was silent for a moment before he said he would be right back…..

Chloe came in and had the same worry on her face,
We just lay there trying our hardest to stop thinking about it when the twins entered.

“Savvi?” I swear I could die he gave me a nickname yay!! Whoa obsessed much!

“Yes?” he laid next to me and ran his hand through my hair,

“Come on tour with me?” did he just say?

“What?” I asked shocked, I looked over to see Chloe with the same face as mine.

“Come on tour with me, and then we can spend time together and never leave each others side…. I will miss you to much if you go…please come on tour with me” is it me or is he pleading?

“But what about my family? What can I tell them?” I was pleading now,

“Tell them your going on tour with Chloe and me” how does he have this all planned?

“ok but you leave us in the middle of nowhere I will kill you!” I laughed at his shocked face before he realized it was a joke

“I am so going to kill you!” he grabbed me and started tackling me until he was on top of me with my hands above my head…..his head was millimeters away from me…….

“GUYS!!!” holy crap that scared me,

“Was?” both Tom and I said

“We need to go….now” Bill said and we went off to the interview…….

Chloe and I were in the daze of happiness.

After the interview... which was quite boring....

When we got back to the hotel after the interview the G strings left to go play some x box game called “call of duty” and Bill said he wanted to show Chloe some kind of place….which left me and Tom alone….

“What we going to do?” Tom asked obviously bored,

“I don’t know what is there to do?” I asked knowing it wasn’t getting anywhere,

“I hate boredom its so ….. Boring!” can tom look any cuter?!
I just sighed and fell in his lap……

“Oooo lets watch a horror!” Tom squealed like a girl which sent me doubling over in laughter,

“ok I guess I will pick!” he ran over to the dvd case and by the looks of it …..he picked out shutter?!

“how did you get that dvd?!” that just came out in the cinemas….unbelievable!

“Our people know people” oh yes and I am supposed to understand that great! Ah well……

| Chloe’s POV |
Bill said he was taking me somewhere but he won’t tell me….this is getting frustratingly funny!

“Bill?” I asked

“Ja?” he’s got that innocent look again,

“Where are we going?” he better tell me….

“Noot teeelllliiinnng” he had that innocent look on… you know with the BIG brown eyes and the devious smile ….. Argh.

I got out of the car and was immediately pulled into the elevator…. We reached the pent house and he pulled me in to the room…. He then led me to a HUGE balcony where there was a table set for 2 and candles EVERYWHERE……awwwwwww.

“Bill! This is…. WOW!!” oh He is too cute!

“This is for you” Bill said and took me over to the table to sit,
We sat there and ate while talking and laughing over everything…..

He had gotten closer than before and it was then that I realized what he was going to do….

His face was literally millimeters away and he couldn’t have been more beautiful, he closed the gap between us and released the biggest amount of passion ever,
The kiss was short but it lasted a lifetime in my memories….
It was then that I realized I kissed Bill Kaulitz and quite frankly I couldn’t care less….all I cared about was him……he led me to the bedroom where, as you should be able to guess…..he made love to me.

| My POV |

Again I was freaked out by the film and we had watched it with me in his lap…. After it had finished we watched another …funny film….called “scary movie” where he laid on the floor right next to the couch and I was on the couch…..

Sometime I must have fallen asleep and I had woken up with a fright as I had the worst dream possible……but what was worst was-

“AHH!!” Tom screamed when something fell on him…that being me.

“OH MY GOTT SORRRY!!!!!” I screamed and I was about to jump off him when I felt lips against mine…
It was the sweetest kiss you could ever imagine…. “No problem” he said quietly then he lay me down next to him and I snuggled into his warm comforting embrace…….

Life rules!

Ok Comment nd i'll give you some ice cream Reality is a dream Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 14:32

aaaawwww
what a cute and sweet chapter!!!!!
sav more ok?? dont need to beg you ok yes i need *goes on her knees and begs*
oh bdw im waiting the ice cream Reality is a dream Icon_razz
Admin
RavynK

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 21:25

Yay sav!! new chapter even though you really like to make me seem retarded Sad Why is that, huh? Don't I get enough shit from others Sad Sad Sad
Aside from that! Nice chapter...especially enjoed the me and Bill bit Wink lofl more to come...right Wink
Post more soon hun!!!
Can I have ice cream now? You know, with Bill and stuff...in fact, hold the ice cream, just give me Bill Wink
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 23:42

RavynK wrote:
Yay sav!! new chapter even though you really like to make me seem retarded Sad Why is that, huh? Don't I get enough shit from others Sad Sad Sad
Aside from that! Nice chapter...especially enjoed the me and Bill bit Wink lofl more to come...right Wink
Post more soon hun!!!
Can I have ice cream now? You know, with Bill and stuff...in fact, hold the ice cream, just give me Bill Wink

*Gets the ice cream and gives it to the cat, sending bill flying to chlo*
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 15:45

okay....WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's such a cute story! i LOVE IT!....POST MORE NO!!! ASAP

and okay i need to clear this up...are ou surprised that I am reading your stories???but why? I love your story!
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 22:44

CAUSE YOUR FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

its weird,
my story compared to yours, is like comparing an ant to a bowl of ice cream Smile

your stories are better than mine for sure!!!!!!!!!

i am flattered that you at least read my story!
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 16:16

Chloe is making me put this up lol....

1. Week later…

Chloe and Bill had started dating about….. 2 days ago and all was going well….. Although that kiss me and Tom shared didn’t go any further …. Sad!

| Chloe’s POV |

“Have you noticed anything about Tom and Sav?” I asked worriedly,

“Tom has been acting….. Nervous around her but…. I don’t know why?” Bill answered curiously,

“Well they haven’t been themselves … usually they are laughing and playing together as if they were 8 year olds … but now they seem separate, why is that? I mean, did something happen between them that we don’t know about? Argh this is so frustrating!”

“Well you go and talk to Sav and I will talk to Tom kay?” Bill said starting to get worried.

“ja” I said and went to the other end of the tour bus where Sav was… as always sleeping … well she wont be soon.

“Sav?” I called to her, but as always she was dead panned….

“JUMBIE!” I screamed and she jumped up and smacked her head against the top bunk, that would be funny if I wasn’t so
worried.

“What the fuck. Ouch Chlooooe!” she whined dramatically,

“What is going on with you and Tom?” I asked ignoring her whines,
She just sighed and laid back down, this is going to be hard!

“Well?” I urged her,

“We … kissed” wow! But why isn’t she on his lap right now?

“And?” I asked,

“Well, it wasn’t supposed to happen …. I had fallen on Tom and … well we kissed ……. And, I haven’t spoken to him since” I
noticed a tear fall but she cleared it away,

“Why haven’t you….?” I spoke softly as if I had talked normal she would have winced….. Poor girl.

“Because- what if he never meant to? What if he just kissed me because he wanted to…? What if I am just another groupie?” she cried at the fault and I felt my heart wrench.

“Hun, why would he think of you as a groupie? He knows you, he wouldn’t just sit there and listen to a groupies problems like he does with you, you should see him when you walk past him, his eyes brighten up and you’re probably his sun when it’s dark and rainy….. If anything he probably likes you more than you think…. You just have to talk to him” with that I left and waited for Bill who was already at the end of the bus we previously took.

“What did you get?” Bill asked worriedly,

“They kissed and she is scared that it wasn’t meant to happen or if …. She was just another groupie and all Tom wants is sex…. She is scared shitless and I don’t know what to believe” I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder,

“Whoa that is the exact opposite of what Tom thinks…. He is scared she doesn’t like him and doesn’t want to know him” with that I perked up urging him to continue-
“he wants to have her with him every second of his life, he wants to hold her and just feel her warmth, he wants to be there to clear away her tears but he is scared she hates him, he said he has never felt for someone the way he does for her, he doesn’t want her as some groupie, he wants her for him” with that a smile went on my face but I didn’t move, they would just have to figure it out themselves, meanwhile I just lay there with Bill around me holding me and soothing me.
| My POV |

I repeated all of what Chloe said over and over again in my head and decided if I didn’t talk to him …. I would probably loose him, and I don’t want that…. Oh great!

I saw him playing his guitar and I walked up to him hesitantly and listened to him play some song I had never heard of…. He realized I was there and immediately dropped his guitar. Here goes!

“We need to talk- about the other night” I said fearing what was to come,

“I meant it …. I didn’t want to use you … I just want you, your smile is like my lifeline, your touch is my pill and without you I would probably be a mess, I need you here, I want to cover your tears, I want you to trust me and it has been hard the last few days, I just want you by my side” he sighed and looked me in the eye,

“I-I feel the same but I am scared- scared that you will just use me as some groupie and let me go, I wouldn’t be able to handle that” I said trying to hold my tears in,

“Never in a million freaking years, have you meant to much to me, you’re my life I need you…. I-I love you” he said and my heart skipped a beat and my eyes went wide, did he just say those 3 words?

“I love you too but I need you there to love me, not on the magazines, I want you here in person and I never want to let you go” I finally relaxed,

“then I will be” with that he kissed me softly and I immediately melted into the kiss, he broke away after a couple of moments and all I could do was hug him and just feel a long missed embrace,

We stayed like that for hours…..just with each other.

| Chloe’s POV |

I walked into the kitchen when I saw Tom and Sav in each others embrace; I smiled quietly before walking back to where Bill was and told him to follow me. I took him by the Kitchen and when his eyes fell on the sleeping persons in each others embrace, I felt him smile before he lead me back to the bunks.

“You see? I told you it would work out!” he whispered knowingly, he then took me to the bunks where we both fell asleep happily.....

_________

Lurkers.....COMMENT....please Reality is a dream Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 16:20

yes I'm happy now! xD lofl you know you love me really and its a good thing to do, put this up here, everyone loves it, you know they do. I reckon I should take credit for...inspiring...this story in you Wink....though the root cause of you writing this story won't come for another 2 chapters (I think xD)

Lol great as always! now...more soon!!! (lol sounds like monsoon)
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 16:42

wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee happy family...
okay sorry, but i love this story...it's so cute and it automatically puta a smile on my facve...my brain works like
"oh...Sav's story...it's bound to be great!"

and please i am no better than you are Sav...and i love reading your story!

POST MORE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reality is a dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality is a dream   Reality is a dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reality is a dream
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next