тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strawberries [PART 19]

Go down 
+9
xXxKirstyxXx
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Luanagk
Revenge
tokiohotelverhalen
Tom's .. Flying .. V
XMissXKaulitzX89X
Gigi23LoVa
RavynK
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13 2008, 01:22

This is dedicated to everyone who's been helping me in the EMA thing by voting for me over and over as well as continually hassling their friends! guys thank you so much!! And thank you for promising to continually help me!!!
To everyone who hasn't voted yet, please help me!! send it to your friends, to everyone and just vote vote vote like crazy. Help me support Malta and Tokio Hotel and particularly Tokio hotel fans in Malta!!!

-------

Raine raced down the hallway, panting breathlessly as she dodged students. She was suddenly hit with a wave of Déjà vu, this was how she’d first met Bill, barely a week ago and now she was his…girlfriend.

This time she wasn’t running because she was late, she was running eager to get down the hallway and intercept Tye at her locker, needing to speak to her immediately. She’d tried getting in touch with her all weekend but Tye had been strangely busy.

Raine spotted the dark girl lingering beside her locker and skipped over to her, a grin plastered upon her face.

“Hi Tye!” she exclaimed happily.

“Raine!” Tye replied in shock, turning to look at her friend. “wow, you look happy.”

“I am!” Raine squealed in response.

“Any reason why?” Tye pressed.

“Well, yes, of course,” Raine said. “You would’ve known that if you’d answered your phone once over the weekend.

“Sorry, I was busy,” Tye shrugged.

“Doing what? Tom?” Raine replied, grinning suggestively.

Tye froze. Tom. She hadn’t spoken to him since that night and she wasn’t sure she wanted to…or whether he would even speak to her now he’d gotten what he wanted. “uh…no, just school work and stuff.”

“Oh right, what a boring weekend for you then,” Raine replied.

“It was ok,” Tye shrugged. “ok I have to ask before you explode from anticipation…tell me how Saturday night went.”

“Oh my god Tye it was amazing!” she exclaimed happily as she bounced excitedly on the balls of her feet.

“Go on then, details!”

Raine launched into a description of her date on Saturday night. Tye nodded and giggled and squealed in all the right places though, in all honesty, she wasn’t actually listening, she was too wrapped up in her own thoughts.

“And when we went back to his house!” Raine giggled happily as they entered their first class of the morning, biology. “well…”

“Whore of Babylon strikes again,” Tye exclaimed, just like she knew Raine was waiting for her to. Raine flushed but the grin on her face was as wide as before. “Details.”

“Well, we went up to his room, his house was empty and stuff, I dunno where Tom was,” Raine said, not noticing the pained look in Tye’s eyes. “And I told him to see if he could find my strawberry…”

“What?” Tye asked, confused.

“Oh right, you know his weird Strawberry fascination?” Raine said. “Yeah well I found a strawberry in one of those packs of press on tattoo things; I thought it’d be funny to see, if the night went well, what he thought of my Strawberry.”

“And…?” Tye asked, she had to admit she was getting into the story.

“Oh yeah, he liked it!” Raine replied, grinning at her. “only problem is, they wash off after a while and well…I don’t have it anymore.”

Tye stared at her friend, before wrinkling her nose. “ok that was bordering on too much information.”

“Like you weren’t curious,” Raine replied rolling her eyes. “You know, you still never gave me details on yours and Tom’s ‘study date’.”

“Well, there isn’t much to say,” Tye replied, stumbling over her words. “we did study most of the time. And he made a move, we kinda just kissed, nothing exciting really.”

“Are you kidding me?! Nothing exciting?!” Raine exclaimed. “wow you must really be playing it cool. I thought I was meant to be the only all cool and calm around a guy while you practically attacked them. Now things are the other way round! Here we are, you being nonchalant and me practically raping Bill.”

“Rape is defined as non-consensual sex, I was definitely consenting that night,” a voice suddenly cut through their conversation.

“Bill!” Raine exclaimed, flushing slightly as she realized he’d heard their conversation.

“Talking about me, are we?” he asked, raising an eyebrow at her. She blushed deeper and he chuckled before bending down and pressing a delicate kiss to her lips. It was over before it began and yet it caused her heart to race faster than anything she’d ever felt.

Bill slid into the seat beside her, laying his head upon the desk and closing his eyes.

“Tired?” Raine asked.

“Little bit,” Bill sighed around a yawn. “Your fault, you have to go off MSN earlier, seriously.”

“I’m sorry,” Raine replied. “But you could leave earlier.”

“Nah, you’re too addictive to leave behind,” he replied with a sigh, just gotta get used to sleeping through first and second period every morning…thank god you take good notes.”

She slapped him on the arm playfully. It amazed her by how comfortable she was around Bill already. No awkwardness that followed any new relationship or anything!

As he snoozed beside her, she gently raked her fingers through his soft black hair which lay limply around his shoulders. She enjoyed feeling connected to him, even if it was through a few strands of hair.

The door suddenly slammed shut and his head whipped up off the desk in shock. He surreptitiously wiped at the corners of his mouth before turning to the door which had slammed. The teacher was striding across the room, books in hand.

The lesson began but was almost immediately interrupted by Tom swaggering in. he strolled to the back of the class without so much as a glance towards the teacher, preferring to instead slip into the free seat beside Bill and lean back casually.

Tye had tensed the moment Tom entered. She planned to react based upon how he acted towards her; his actions planned out her next move. But he hadn’t even spared her a glance. Hell, he hadn’t even taken off his sunglasses till he sat down and now he was too busy looking out the window as well as ogling the blonde girl in front of him whose ass was hanging out her jeans.

She just wanted to slap him! But at the same time all she wanted to do was kiss him. She needed to talk to someone but she couldn’t’ even turn to Raine. She didn’t want to taint her newfound relationship with Bill and Raine was just too happy at the moment; she could never bring a friend down.

She spent the lesson watching the three people beside her. Raine and Bill were wrapped up in one another; Bill would rest against her shoulder lightly, or Raine would jot something down on his notes. They giggled and held hands every now and again. And when the teacher wasn’t looking, he’d steal a quick kiss from her.

Tye was jealous of that. Not because she wanted Bill or anything, but because she wanted what they had, what they already had after being together for such a short time. And she wanted that with Tom…but she knew she’d never get it.

Then her eyes would stray to Tom and her blood would boil. Why couldn’t she captivate him the way the blonde bitch in front of them did. She had a better personality for a start, and her skin was so much clearer. And hell, she probably had more of a brain than that whore…she’d have to glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool later and find out….

Before she could contemplate him much longer, the bell rang and he raced out of the room to follow the blonde whore. Tye sighed and shook her head before plastering a smile to her face and ensuring Raine she was fine…

Because she would be fine, she’d pretend to be fine…for all those who needed her to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13 2008, 12:35

TYE

IF YOU DONT TELL RAINE RIGHT THIS INSTANT

I WILL....
I WILL...........

I WILL STOP READING THIS STORY!!!!

or maybe i wont but hey... i want next chap please
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13 2008, 19:46

WHAT?!?!?!?!

TYE!
TOM STOP BEING A BASTARD. I ahte you too much already dnt make me come down there and personally spank you. manwhore.
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2008, 20:49

a very nice chapter
but tom is a really big manwhore
and why doesnt tye tell raine what happened???
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2008, 23:20

I agree with you guys... Tom you re just a manwhore =Z

Wahhhh Tye needs to tell Raine what happened immediately or else she ll just get crazy =[

Mehr when you can bitte =]
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female
Number of posts : 270
Job/hobbies : listening to music, drawing a lot, reading & looking at gusti
Humor : friendly & hyper!!! xD
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 15:54

poor tye!!! all that stuff going around her mind....she need to tell raine wat happened!!!!

grt job chloe!!!!!!!!!! i luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>dw we r all voting for u!!! free hugs free hugs
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 15:37

oh mein gotttt mehrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

Female
Number of posts : 238
Job/hobbies : listening to music (th:P),going out with my friends,make new friends (especially th fans:P) & so mor
Humor : hyper/happy sad/depressed confused. in a word everything
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23 2008, 19:39

rly gr8 chapter chloe but that poor tye needs to talk to raine.
on the other hand Tom youre such a big manwhore.
bitte mehr when you can
Back to top Go down
http://gravsm.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03 2008, 20:53

Short update before I go to Berlin!! Enjoy! Very Happy

--------

Raine sat beneath the large willow tree, sat between Bill’s legs, cuddling up against him, his hands encircling her waist. It was so peaceful, sat with him, the two alone with nobody else to interrupt them.

“I don’t want to go to class,” Bill whined, interrupting the calm which had settled around them.

“Yes because I love sitting through Norwegian…I’m just an ace with languages,” she replied, rolling his eyes.

“At least it isn’t French,” Bill said, in a huff.

“But its Norwegian,” she replied.

“I’ll miss you,” Bill said quietly. “I hate not having lessons with you.”

She grinned happily. “You’re so crazy Bill, it’s only an hour and you’ll see me again, not even enough time to miss me!”

“Even if I’m away from you for five minutes I miss you!” he exclaimed.

“You are so sappy its unreal,” she said, turning to kiss him. “But it’s cute.”

“Should hope so!” Bill exclaimed in a huff. “Takes effort to be like this you know.”

“Oh so it’s all an act? You don’t really miss me?”

“Don’t be crazy, of course I miss you,” he replied with a grin. He bent forward and captured her lips in a passionate kiss, silencing her. They kissed; enjoying the feeling of one another pressed close. The kiss was interrupted by the sound of someone gagging. Pulling apart, they turned to see Tom looking at them, miming throwing up.

“Get a room!” he exclaimed, rolling his eyes as he plopped down beside them. “Not a pleasant sight to see, you know.”

“Fuck off,” Bill replied, flipping him off.

“I like it here thank you very much,” Tom replied with a grin. “Nobody to suck face with though.”

“Unlike Friday afternoon,” Raine replied, raising an eyebrow at him.

“Oh so you heard about that?” he said, smirking. “It was a pretty good afternoon.”

“did you actually learn any English?” Raine asked. “Or were you too preoccupied?”

“Bit of both,” he said with a wink.

“nice,” Raine replied with a grin.

Yeah…we’ll see what next Friday brings.”

“So you’re seeing her again then,” Raine mused happily; so they had a date after all! Why hadn’t Tye said anything though?

“Of course,” Tom said, giving her a weird look…surely she remembered his English lesson? If his latest test was anything to go by, he’d need that tutor after all.

Raine grinned happily at him but before the conversation could go on any further, the bell rang, signaling the start of next lesson. Bill complained loudly as they stood up, heading into the school building. As they parted ways, he kissed Raine again, passionately, causing people to stop and stare in their way, some with jealousy, some in disgust, most indifferently.

They parted ways and Raine skipped down the hallway to her class, sliding through the door and into the empty seat beside Tye.

“Lover boy made you happy I see,” Tye replied dryly.

“His kisses are the best,” Raine replied dreamily. Tye rolled her eyes discreetly as her friend floated on cloud nine. “I saw Tom by the way.”

Tye faltered hearing that name. “Oh, really?”

“Yeah, he said he’s really looking forward to Friday,” Raine replied with a wink.

“Friday?” Tye asked.

“Yeah you know, when you guys see each other again,” Raine said, nudging her friend.

“Oh right,” Tye nodded, plastering a grin on her face. She’d forgotten about tutoring him on Friday and in all honesty, she didn’t want to…not that she’d tell Raine that.

“Excited?”

“You bet!” Tye replied in mock happiness. “I can’t wait.”

“Behave you!” Raine scolded. “and remember, the moment the Eternal Virgin is no longer eternal….I have to know!”

“Of course,” Tye said, the façade still firmly in place.

Raine nodded in approval. “Good girl.”

Tye turned away, the façade slipping, revealing the hurt she felt. Raine had noticed the change though, even if Tye tried to hide it.

“Hey,” Raine said quietly, having to drop her voice as the teacher walked in. “Is everything ok?”

“Fine,” Tye replied. “Absolutely fine.”

“Liar, tell me what’s wrong.” Raine demanded.

“Nothing whoreface, I’m fine,” Tye replied.

“Bullshit…come on, spill it. I’m your bff remember, I know all about you,” Raine replied, waving her hands around mysteriously.

“Then you should know that I’m fine,” Tye replied triumphantly.

“Touché,” Raine said. “Ok you trumped me. You’re fine then”

“Told you,” Tye said. Raine didn’t believe her though….she was sure something was wrong with Tye and from now…it was her mission to find out what.
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03 2008, 20:57

DUM DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!

ok... more? jaja... but your leeeaaaaaaaaaving meeeee!!! :'(
Back to top Go down
---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

Female
Number of posts : 238
Job/hobbies : listening to music (th:P),going out with my friends,make new friends (especially th fans:P) & so mor
Humor : hyper/happy sad/depressed confused. in a word everything
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2008, 19:04

oh suspanse (or how the hell u write it)
yopu re going to leave us here all excited to know what s next
pls write so soon if and when you can
Back to top Go down
http://gravsm.hi5.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29 2008, 20:15

can she just tell her?
why is tye being so sly?...uff! just spill it woman!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11 2008, 22:26

Just another filler chapter before the real action starts. Thanks for all the comments guys and please leave more Very Happy

-----

As the weeks passed, Raine and Bill spent more and more time together, rapidly becoming obsessed with one another until nothing else mattered. Though Raine had vowed to find out what was wrong with Tye, she was still unsuccessful in her mission and now things were weirder than ever. Tye barely hung around Raine anymore, particularly when the twins were around. She always seemed to be busy with homework, or babysitting or some other family related problem.

She still worried about her friend, but Bill was rapidly taking up most of her time. She couldn’t imagine life without Bill though. They were closer than she could ever imagine being with someone else and in truth, they’d only been together for 2 months.

As the Christmas season approached and festivities filled the air, their relationship grew in strength. She still hadn’t told him about Tye and her fears though, she wasn’t sure whether anything really was up and she didn’t want to bring Bill into it just in case something was up and Tye wanted it to be kept a secret. But the closer they got, the more comfortable she was with him. And the longer she kept quiet, the more Tye’s problems ate away at her.

Lying on his bed one day, looking out the window at the falling snow, she finally confessed her fears to him.

“I think something’s wrong with Tye,” she mumbled quietly, not wanting to break the silence that had descended over the two.

“Why?” Bill asked as he tangled his hands through her hair.

“She’s avoiding me,” Raine replied briefly.

“I’m sure she isn’t,” he said in dismissal. “You guys are closer than me and Tom at times; I doubt she’s avoiding you.”

“No, trust me, she is,” Raine said. “We never speak anymore, and I barely see her for longer than a few moments at a time, even in class. She doesn’t sit near me and she rushes off at the end of each lesson. I dunno where she goes during the break but it isn’t with me that’s for sure. And she’s never on msn, its completely unlike her.”

“Have you tried to speak to her?” Bill asked.

“Well yeah, but her ignoring and avoiding me makes it pretty impossible,” Raine said, rolling her eyes. “I’m really worried about her; what if I did something wrong?”

“You tried asking her parents or something?” Bill asked.

“The only person I could think of asking is Tom but I don’t know how to talk to him,” she said.

“Like this,” he replied before screaming. “TOM!”

“wow, that was subtle,” Raine replied. Before she could continue, Tom came bounding into the room.

“Yes, baby brother?” Tom asked, nodding at Raine as he came in.

“Is something wrong with Tye?” Bill asked, before Raine could warn him to keep quiet.

“I don’t know,” he replied with a shrug.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Raine asked, sitting up.

“Why should I know?” Tom asked. “I’ve only talked to her a few times.”

“You what?” Raine questioned. “Haven’t you been seeing her regularly over the last couple of weeks?”

“No,” Tom replied. “Last time I saw her was last Friday and she didn’t speak much really.”

“Ok now I’m really confused!” Raine exclaimed. “she told me she’s been seeing you regularly over the past few weeks.”

“Where was I during this then?” Tom asked. “I honestly haven’t seen her much. Even on Fridays, she stays for half an hour and leaves, its odd.”

“Fuck,” Raine exclaimed, slipping off Bill’s bed and hurriedly putting her shoes on. “Bill, I have to go see her, now. Something’s really wrong.”

Bill looked at Raine worriedly as she hurried to put her jacket on, grabbing her stuff and heading to the door. He followed, grabbing her arm and spinning her around, kissing her quickly. “Call me when you know what’s wrong, ok?”

She nodded and ran out of the house, heading to the bus stop, anxiously willing the bloody thing to hurry up and get there.

By the time she eventually reached Tye’s home, she bitten through most of her nails and her nail varnish was chipped beyond belief. She pounded on the door, wishing it would just open.

Tye’s brother opened the door and angrily demanded what all the fuss was about. Without bothering to answer him, Raine raced up the stairs and flung Tye’s bedroom door open. She gasped as she came across a familiar sight before her.

Curled upon the bed, wet towel in hand, sat Tye, a sharp razor blade in hand, pressing the shiney metal into her dark skin, drawing droplets of blood.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Raine exclaimed, leaping across the room and grabbing the blade out of her hands. “Are you fucking stupid? Not this again!”

Tye didn’t bother reply, she kept her head bent low, avoiding Raine’s piercing gaze.

“Tye, you can’t deny it, something is wrong…what is it?” Raine asked, sitting before her on the bed.

“N-nothing” Tye replied, voice shaking.

“Please Tye, just tell me, you’re making me worry,” Raine said.

“Why would you care, go back to your precious Bill,” Tye replied, her voice dripping venom.

“If I didn’t care I would be back with him, not here with you,” Raine said gently. “Please, just tell me what’s wrong. Tom said you haven’t even spoken to him…I thought you guys were going out.”

“You spoke to Tom?” Tye asked, ducking her head in shame.

“Yes, and what he said made me panic, because you told me you’re seeing him regularly, that you’re dating him and he tells me he barely sees you,” Raine said. “What the hell is going on?”

“Ok fine, I haven’t been seeing him ok!” Tye suddenly exclaimed loudly. “I haven’t seen him at all really since our first study date together because I’m too terrified to be around him.”

“Why, what the hell happened?” Raine scooted closer, preparing to give her friend a hug. Tye refused to answer at first but Raine’s penetrating stare eventually caused her to cave.

“We slept together,” she whispered quietly before bursting into loud, violent sobs

“Oh,” Raine said, unable to formulate any other answer. Instead she engulfed her friend in a tight hug, pulling her close and allowing her to sob her heart out.

“I never wanted to sleep with him, I just wanted to spend time with him and then we were playing guitar and he started kissing me and before I knew it we were having sex and it wouldn’t stop and then it was over and that was that, I was just another conquest and I never wanted to sleep with him,” she rambled hysterically.

“What do you mean you never wanted to sleep with him?” Raine asked. Anger was building inside her as Tye explained; she couldn’t believe what had happened.

“I didn’t want it, but he did, so we had sex,” Tye whispered quietly.

“You didn’t want sex, and yet he pushed you to have it anyway?” Raine pressed. Tye nodded gently before sobbing once more. As her sobs continued, Raine’s anger increased until all she saw was red.

By the time Tye’s sobs had subsided, night had fallen. Tye was slowly slipping into unconsciousness so Raine helped her into bed and watched as he friend fell asleep, the worry finally disappearing from her face. Creeping out of the room, Raine hurried home, her mind still in turmoil over what Tye had told her.

Tomorrow, she would sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11 2008, 22:31

uh-oh... tom you are going to die... seriously

TYE DONT YOU WORRY WE WILL KILL HIM FOR YOU! (why the fuck am i talking to a story?!)

soooooo good, more! ii want to know what ahppens
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11 2008, 23:55

aaa that was superb

tom is going to be killed from raine and even from bill i think

god i want more fuckin curiosity i have
bloody 'ell!!!!

more ok????
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 19:11

ugh tht ass. always messes things up!
TYE YOU DONT HURT URSELF FOR IDIOTS LIKE HIM!
SAV I WILL KILL TOM WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE
MORE
MOREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 20:31

Thanks for the comments guys, here's another chapter just for you lot cos you were all so nice about the comments!!!

--------

She’s spent all night thinking over what Tye had told her and now she was furious; how dare Tom treat her like that, like just another girl. How dare he force her to sleep with him!

She walked down the street, not bothering to get the bus, she needed the cold morning air to clear her mind and help her think straight. Music blared through her headphones, dark and angry, fueling her anger. The heavy, pendulous clouds mimicked her mood offering promises of icy rain and violent thunderstorms.

By the time she’d reached the school gates, she was angrier than ever. Her hands had curled into fists and she was clenching her teeth so hard, she feared they might break but she couldn’t relax. The Rasmus blared in her ear as she searched the empty grounds. When she saw him standing there, leaning casually against a wall, she saw red.

She stormed across the grounds, pulling her headphones away forcefully. HE smiled at her as she approached but the smile vanished as he saw the rage in her eyes.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?!” She screamed when she was stood before him.

“What?” he asked in shock; he’d never seen Raine so angry, and it was rather scary.

“How could you do that to Tye?” Raine asked. “How could you hurt her like that?!”

“I never hurt her,” he responded defensively. “As far as I know, we both had a good time and nobody was hurt.”

“Nobody was hurt? You fucking crushed her!” Raine exclaimed. “You broke her heart, you’re the reason why she’s being such a head case, you’re the reason why she’s hurting herself, all because of you!”

“Hey, I didn’t do anything!” Tom replied. “Its not my fault something is wrong.”

“Yes it is! It’s all your fault you fucking asshole!” Raine cried out. “You slept with her and she never wanted it! You had sex with her when she didn’t want it. She told me she never wanted to sleep with you but you made her anyway!”

“She bloody did want it!” Tom replied. “She wasn’t saying no, she led on her back and took it, never once did she say no.”

“But she didn’t want it!” Raine replied. “She never wanted to sleep with you but you forced her to! Do you know what that’s called…rape! You’re a fucking asshole, no better than a rapist!”

“Shut the fuck up you stupid girl!” Tom replied angrily. “I never raped her, she wanted it, she was gagging for it so I gave her what she wanted; she wanted me and she got it.”

“She wanted to date you and you did that to her,” Raine retorted. “You are such a dirty whore, Tom Kaulitz. All you want is sex; you can’t even see when someone loves you!”

“What the fuck has love got to do with this?!” Tom exclaimed.

“You are so fucking stupid!” Raine screamed in response, stepping closer to him, leaving barely a few inches between them. “I hope one day you understand the damage you’ve caused. All this fuss over you, and you aren’t even fucking worth it you nasty, cheap little whore!”

On reflex, he shoved her away from him. He pushed a little too hard and she stumbled over, toppling to the ground. “Raine!” A voice called out from behind. She vaguely registered that voice as Bill’s but paid no mind to it as she leaped to her feet and punched Tom square in the nose. He groaned in shock; she hadn’t really hit him hard enough to hurt.

“What the fuck is going on?” Bill exclaimed, having seen his girlfriend attack his brother.

“Why don’t you ask your rapist of a brother,” Raine spat venomously.

“I didn’t rape her!” Tom exclaimed. “We had sex, and she wanted it, she definitely didn’t say no.”

“Because nobody says no to Tom Kaulitz; he’d never hear them anyway, too wrapped up in himself!” Raine accused.

“Wait, come on, stop it,” Bill said, trying to mediate. “I know Tom, he wouldn’t rape anyone, he’s not like that.”

“Of course you stand up for him,” she replied angrily. “You didn’t see what I saw; you didn’t see how Tye is all because of this.”

“I did nothing wrong,” Tom said adamantly. “She never said no.”

“Oh fuck you Tom! All this is your fucking fault you waste of space!” Raine said, rolling her eyes.

“Ok that was a bit extreme,” Bill said, butting in. “Raine come on, apologise.”

“No, I refuse to apologise to him,” Raine replied. “He doesn’t deserve it, asshole.”

“He’s not an asshole,” Bill said

“Yes he is, and of course you’d take his side!” Raine said angrily, focusing her anger on Bill now.

“I’m not taking sides!” Bill cried back in frustration. “I just think you’re being a bit harsh.”

“I’m not, Tom’s a fucking idiot, he’s an asshole!” she said angrily. “You just don’t know anything. Take his side, go on, don’t bother hear everything.”

“You are overreacting,” he replied, shaking his head. As he shook her words off, her anger increased and she screamed angrily, letting her frustration out. She slapped Tom on the arm as hard as she could.

“What the hell is wrong with you, you’re going crazy!” Bill exclaimed.

“Oh that’s right, I’m crazy, crazy for standing up for my friend,” Raine said, rolling her eyes. “If I’m so crazy then why are you with me, hmm?”

“Fucked if I know,” he mumbled quietly. She heard him though and now her anger was fueled by hurt.

“If you don’t know why you’re with me then fine, just leave!” she exclaimed.

“Maybe I should,” he responded quietly. “Maybe this isn’t such a good idea.”

“Maybe you’re right,” she said, her voice quieter. The anger was dissipating as the hurt increased.

“Come on Tom, let’s go, this is over” Bill mumbled with finality. She knew he meant things were ‘over’ in more ways than one as he turned on his heel and walked away from Raine. Tom shook his head and scowled at her, before following his brother. The moment they were out of view, she collapsed to the ground as her emotions took over. She was exhausted after her anger and now hurt. Hot tears formed and leaked out of the corners of her eyes as she realized what had just happened; Bill had just dumped her, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 20:42

NO!

I WANTED TOM TO GET HURT! NOT RAINE! NO PLEASE CHLOE CHANGE IT NOW!!!!!!!

more so that i dont start screaming and kicking around!
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 23:11

omg when i was reading the fight of tom and raine i thought and what if bill comes and sees all this??
but i never thought that would happen seriously.
more i cant stand without knowing whats gonna happen
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 16:42

okay ouch...
WTF?
it wasnt supposed to be like this...
how can tom get away...bloody ass

CHLOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you're mean...
very mean...
u have to do this to us do you?
post more no...pleaaaaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 23:14

Just for you all, please don't kill me!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She wasn’t sure how long she remained in that position, sitting upon the cold, hard pavement. People walked past her but she barely registered their presence. Rain began to fall, the frigid raindrops chilling her to the core but she barely noticed. She was numb.

An arm wrapped around her, bringing temporary warmth. She realized somebody had put a jacket around her arms to keep her warm. She glanced sideways and through the haze saw Tye, worry prominent in her eyes.

“Raine,” Tye said, voice sounding as though it were a million miles away. “What happened?”

Unable to form the words, Raine dropped her head, resting her forehead on her drawn knees. She wanted to cry, but she was out of tears. “He’s gone,” she managed to whisper.

“Who is?” Tye asked worriedly; she’d never seen Raine look so broken.

“Bill,” Raine croaked. “H-he left me.”

“What?!” Tye exclaimed. “Why the fuck did he do that?”

“We got into an argument because of Tom,” Raine replied.

“What did Tom do?”

“He hurt you,” Raine replied simply. “He hurt you and I stood up for you. I hit him. And Bill thought I was crazy for all of that so…he said we’re over.”

Tye sat in shock. She couldn’t believe not only had Raine stood up for her, but she’d physically hurt him for hurting her. And because of that, Bill had left her; she felt guilty. She looked at Raine and the guilt increased; she’d never seen her friend, normally so strong and independent, look so small and broken, so hurt…so empty.

She helped pull her to her feet and the two left the school grounds though school was far from over. Heading back to Raine’s house which was undoubtedly empty at this hour of the morning, Tye helped her out of her sopping wet clothes and into some dry ones. She led her over to the couch and sat her down. Her heart broke as she watched Raine stare into the distance, hurt.

“Raine, look at me,” Tye whispered gently. Raine looked up, blankly staring at her friend. “Why did you hit Tom?”

“Because you told me he forced you to have sex with him, when I called him on it, he said you were probably just begging for it. I called him a rapist and he pushed me away…I snapped and hit him back,” she explained quietly, voice barely above a raspy whisper.

“Why did you call him a rapist?” Tye asked confused.

“You told me he had sex with you when you didn’t want it. That is classified as rape,” Raine explained simply. “You said you didn’t want it but he pushed you to it anyway.”

“Oh shit,” Tye breathed out.

“What?” Raine asked, looking up at her.

“Raine, you misunderstood me,” Tye replied, looking sheepish. “I didn’t want sex after we’d already done it. During the act itself I really did want it.”

Raine looked at her friend, piecing together everything she told her. “So, I called Tom a rapist, I attacked him, for no reason?”

“He never raped me Raine, I consented to it, I just regretted it after,” Tye replied. “Its done now. Let’s forget about Tom, I’ll make you a cup of tea and we can discuss the Bill thing.”

“No,” Raine replied, voice hard. “no, I don’t want a cup of tea or to discuss Bill, and we’re not forgetting about Tom. Don’t you understand, I attack him because I thought he raped you! And because of that, Bill left me, and I let him go because I thought I was defending your honor!”

“But I never said he raped me,” Tye reasoned.

“No, you just told me you had sex, but you didn’t actually want to, he forced you to anyway,” Raine replied sarcastically. “And because of that, I lost Bill.”

“bu-“

“Shut up,” Raine cut in angrily. “Bill left me over something which never actually happened! Get out.”

“Raine wha-“

“I said get out,” Raine said, voice hard and tense. “Get the fuck out!”

Tye nodded and left the room, grabbing her coat and bag on the way out. She shut the door behind her and leant her head upon it. She cursed every single thing this world had to offer over things that had happened; everything to do with Tom and now all the problems with Raine and Bill. She cursed the entire Kaulitz line but most of all, she cursed herself, for causing all of this.

She turned and walked dejectedly down the street, away from her best friend; her broken best friend.

Inside the house, Raine allowed herself to cry. Hot, angry tears of frustration and pain coursed down her cheeks. She hated him, she hated Tom and she hated Bill and at that moment she hated Tye for all of this. She hated ever having moved to this damn city and she hated ever having gone to that school. She hated her first day there, she hated the fact the one person she had to run into was Bill. She hated the fact she’d fallen so completely for him. She hated the way her heart beat solely for him and she hated the way her mind focused upon him and only him. Most of all, she hated how she would now have to live in a world without him.

She hated that she would have to live.

She hated how the thought of not living crossed her mind and wouldn’t leave. She hated how her body obeyed this thought, pushing itself up away from the couch and into the kitchen where a large blade awaited her. She hated the way her fingers closed around the blade and she hated how she gave in so easily to this desire…

…what she hated most of all was how she couldn’t actually do it. She threw the knife away from her, unable to make more than tiny cuts up and down her bare arms. Bursting into tears once more, she grasped a glass from in front of her and flung it as hard as she could away from her, watching as it smashed into a thousand tiny pieces, glass raining down to the ground, tinkling filling the silence.

She dragged herself out of the kitchen and upstairs into her room. Raine slipped under the covers, and dropped off into a deep sleep, needing to erase the pain caused by Bill.

-----

Across town, Bill lay in a similar position, huddled up under his duvet as thoughts of Raine crossed his mind. Perhaps he had been too harsh on her. Would she take him back if he apologized? Could she? If he swore he stood on her side, would she?

The door to his bedroom opened and Tom walked in, carrying a steaming mug of hot chocolate and a huge bag of gummy bears. He handed the bears to Bill, who barely noticed them before him.

“Bill, come on, you left her, why are you being like this?” Tom asked. “Now you’re single again.”

“But I don’t want to be single,” Bill replied. “I want to be with her. I want to go back to her.”

“No you don’t,” Tom said, shaking his head. “You left her, stick to your decisions. It hurts now, but things will get better in time. You left her for a reason, remember?”

“It was a stupid reason,” Bill mumbled. “The fight was between her and you, I should’ve remained neutral.”

“So standing up for your brother is a stupid reason?” Tom asked. “wow, its nice to see how much I mean to you.”

“No Tom, I didn’t mean it like that,” Bill tried to explain. “It’s just, I didn’t want to choose between you and her, I just got too involved. If I had stayed neutral, I could’ve had both.”

“Or you could’ve lost us both,” Tom reasoned. “At least you still have me. And I appreciate you giving her up for me; I would do the same for you.”

“But I want her back,” Bill mumbled, voice shaking. “I miss her already.”

“Yeah, now you do, wait till tomorrow, things will seem brighter,” Tom reasoned. “You don’t want to go back to her Bill; if she did this once, she’ll do it again. At least if you’re single, we can keep our bond and you won’t have to choose me over her again. We can find you someone better.”

“I don’t want anyone but her,” Bill whispered, tears glistening in his eyes.

“Then you can enjoy freedom,” Tom reasoned. “Come on, have a little sleep, and when you wake up, all will be better, I’ll make sure of it.”

Though he wasn’t so sure about this, he trusted his brother. Bill knew Tom would take care of him. He fell into a fitful sleep with Tom lying right beside him, offering his comfort to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 23:22

ok, this is what i hate about stories

a couple break up

the one who got dumped wish she/he would be with he/she again

and the one who broke up with the person wishes he/she could reverse everything and have her/him back in her arms1

show us what'll happen! raine shouldnt hate tye...

please show us!
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2008, 22:45

i want to read that Bill and Raine are together again come on they want to be together so wheres the fucking problem?? and all of them happy friends again uffff that was very sad to read you know that i wont kill you cos i wanna know what happens next!!!!! so write more NOW!!! pls
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22 2008, 03:14

Thanks for the comments,. Please, leave me some for this; I told you Sav..you won't like it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day dawned brighter for Raine. She’d spent the previous evening not moving from beneath her duvet regardless of what her mother said. She’d had time to think about things; about Bill and Tom, and Tye, and everything that had happened yesterday. Her heart still beat for Bill, her body still yearned for him and all she could think about was him…

…but he wasn’t the be all and end all in this world. She could live in a world without him. It would be hard to not have him, but she could live. She would live. She didn’t need him, she just wanted him.

And she had also come to realize she hadn’t been wrong. She’s stood up for her friend against Tom. He had been wrong for brushing her aside, for believing she had no reason to act like that when she bloody well did have a reason. He would’ve done the same if someone had hurt Tom the way she thought Tom had hurt Tye. Not that it mattered. None of them mattered; Tom, Bill, even Tye, she could live without them all.

In less than three months, she’d lost everything by moving to a new town. She’d then gained it all through Bill, Tom and Tye, their friendship and particularly Bill’s love had made her feel as though she had everything. And now she’d lost it all once more. But she was fine with that.

She didn’t need to be with a boy who would leave her at the drop of a hat when things got tough.
She didn’t need to be friends with a boy who was a complete and utter womanizer
She didn’t need to be friends with a girl who would tell her one thing, mean something else and when the truth came out, brush the situation off as a misunderstanding.
She didn’t need any of them.

Out of 400 people in that entire school, those three were not the only ones she could befriend.

She would be fine.

Perhaps a change of look would help her exude this confidence she felt. School was normally a casual affair for her; jeans and a t-shirt, maybe a plain skirt; nothing fancy. Today, she decided on something different.

Hanging in her wardrobe was a red tartan mini-skirt, something she normally reserved for special occasions, parties and the like. It was her favourite skirt, making her feel sexy and confident, slim, perfect. The black, plunging v-neck top she teamed it with really pulled the outfit together. To add to this, rather than the usual flat shoes she wore, she slid into a pair of 4-inch heeled leather boots.

She felt nervous. She’d never worn clothes like these before to school. Normally these were reserved for dimly lit clubs where she could blend in with the background till she had a big of Dutch courage in her. Rather than stop with the clothes, she proceeded to rim her eyes in thick kohl, emphasizing her eyelashes with at least 3 coats of mascara. She straightened her hair, making the red-black locks frame her pale face.

Looking in the mirror, she wondered if she’d overdone the ‘sexy temptress’ theme; there was no time to change now, if she didn’t leave now, she’d miss the bus, and walking to school in these heels would kill her.

She walked out of the house, thankfully dodging her mother and the numerous questions so would undoubtedly fire at her regarding her outfit. She reached the bus stop just as the bus pulled in. She climbed aboard nervously, knowing she would see some of her class mates the moment she stepped on.

She avoided eye contact at first, focusing on the driver as she showed him her pass. He nodded distractedly and motioned for her to have a seat. Turning to look at the bus for the first time, she noticed how all eyes were on her. Nervously, she looked around for a seat on the already crowded bus, spotting an empty one close to the back. She started walking down the aisle but before she could sit down, the bus jolted to a start and she stumbled. A pair of strong hands instantly jolted out in front of her, helping her keep her balance.

“Thanks,” she mumbled, blushing gently as she made a fool of herself; she felt even less confident than before.

“No problem,” the boy who had caught her replied. She vaguely recognized him from school; it was probably the blue fringe she recognized more than anything as, besides the fringe and his startlingly green eyes, there was nothing spectacular to him. “Here, sit down.”

He shoved his bag on the floor and she sat beside him, grateful for a seat.

“I’m Josh,” the blue haired boy said, interrupting her thoughts of her almost fall. “I think I’ve seen you at school.”

“Probably; I’m Raine,” Raine replied, grinning at him.

“Raine…oh, wait, you’re Bill’s girlfriend!” Josh exclaimed, looking at her with wide eyes. “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize.”

“It doesn’t matter, and for the record, I’m not his girlfriend, not anymore,” Raine replied a little sadly.

“Aww, I’m sorry, what happened?” Josh asked sympathetically.

“Just wasn’t meant to be,” Raine replied with a smile. “What’s your last name, Josh?”

“Ramsey,” he replied, grinning at her. “Why?”

“I think I have you in my English class,” Raine replied.

“Honors English?” he asked curiously. “With Mr. Pearson?”

“Yes, that’s the one!” Raine exclaimed. “So you’re in the year above me?”

“Looks like it,” he replied, smiling at her. “So, Raine from honors English, how come you’ve never spoken to me before, hmm?”

“I could ask you the same thing, Josh Ramsey,” she said; was he flirting with her?

“Maybe I never noticed before how much I should be talking to you,” he replied, winking at her.

“Well now you know. And now we’re here,” she said, glancing at the school building looming before her.

“Shame; and I was enjoying the bus ride,” he said wistfully.

“I enjoy anything which keeps me from here!” she said, grinning at him. “Another day in hell.”

“It won’t be so bad in there,” he said as they stood up.

“Why not?” she asked, looking up into his green eyes.

“Because we have honors English,” he said, smirking at her. “So I guess I’ll see you then.”

She stepped off the bus and waited for him to join her. “I suppose I will.”

“Save me a seat; might be nice to sit next to someone interesting for once, I’m pretty fed up of old Billy Shakespeare,” Josh said, grinning crookedly.

She laughed. “Billy Shakespeare? Haven’t read any of his stuff yet.”

“Oh you should, he’s this guy from somewhere claiming to be England, where they don’t actually speak English at all. They ran around in these stupid pants saying things like ‘hitherto’ and ‘whence’,” he replied seriously. “Very riveting stuff.”

“Um…sounds it,” she replied, trying to hold in her laughter.

“Best seller according to the Times, outsold Harry Potter!” he continued.

“Oh well then I will definitely have to check him out,” she nodded seriously. “So which one of your imaginary friends is he then?”

He stuck his tongue out at her childishly and her heart stopped as she noticed a flash of something; he had his tongue pierced as well.

“I don’t have any imaginary friends thank you! They’re all real!” he said petulantly.

“Of course they are,” Raine said rolling her eyes. As she glanced to the right, her eyes landed upon a familiar puff of black hair. There he stood, the one who’d broken her heart; Bill. His eyes were locked on her, and she turned to look at him, catching his eye.

Her eyes narrowed as she saw Tom standing beside him. She turned from him to look at Bill again. She looked him right in the eye and raised an eyebrow at him sarcastically. She waited for him to do something, anything. He went to move; but Tom stopped him and whispered something in his ear. They turned and walked away into the school building.

“Raine,” Josh called, waving a hand in front of her face.

“What?” she asked, glancing back at him.

“This is where I go,” Josh said, looking up Block B.

“Oh, Art?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he said, grinning at her. “Hey, who do you sit with at lunch?”

“Um…nobody, now,” she said, looking over her shoulder at where Bill had just been.

“Good, you can come with me and my friends, behind the bike sheds,” he said. “I’ll see you later!”

He ran off, leaving her in the centre of the main grounds, as people mulled around her. She still felt their eyes linger on her and she nervously pulled at her top. She took a deep breath, instilling confidence in her, bit the inside of her cheek to keep her nerves in check and strode towards the main building for her first lesson of the day…with Bill.

She walked down the hallway, swaying purposely, watching as people looked at her, appreciative glances being thrown her way. Each look gave her confidence and by the time she reached her class, she was walking on air.

The class was half full as she entered and she glanced around for a seat. At the back, as usual, sat Tom with Bill beside him, though now, Bill sat beside the window and Tom sat in the empty seat beside Bill. Beside Tom was an empty chair, with Tom’s bag upon it. She glared at the bag; his way of saying she wasn’t welcome.

Tom looked at her angrily and she glared back, before rolling her eyes at him and taking a seat beside an attractive blonde boy, close enough for Bill to see but not close enough to make it seem as though she was sitting there on purpose.

---

Bill watched her enter the class room and once again he felt the need to stare. She looked so different, but in a good way. He’d seen her wear that skirt once, on one of their dates, and it brought back memories of that amazing night.

He wanted to go over to her, to speak to her, to tell her exactly how he felt, but Tom sat vigilant beside him. He’d vowed, the moment Bill woke up that morning, to get him over Raine and find him someone new. He wouldn’t let Bill think about her for a second, much less speak to her. He’d literally put himself as a physical barrier between Bill and here, preventing all contact whatsoever.

“Stop thinking about her,” Tom said, cutting through Bill’s thoughts. “She isn’t worth it.”

“But she looks so nice,” Bill replied.

“So? She was already with another guy this morning, forget her. She isn’t worth it,” Tom murmured. “Don’t forget what happened yesterday, what she did.”

Bill nodded vaguely and turned away from his brother. He loved Tom, but sometimes he wished he would just shut up.

He looked up again as he noticed another familiar face come into the classroom. Tye stood in the doorway, nervously glancing at Raine. It was obvious, even Tye was shocked by Raine’s appearance, even her make up was difference.

Raine turned her nose up at Tye, looking the other way, making it very clear she was unwanted; that the empty seat beside her was not reserved for her. Tye slid into a seat up front, close to the door, as far away from Raine and the Kaulitz twins as possible.

“What do you think is going on there?” Bill asked, nudging Tom and pointing out the fact that the best friends weren’t sitting together.

“I don’t know and I don’t bloody care,” Tom replied, rolling his eyes. “One attacked me, the other is telling people I forced her to have sex with me. Women eh, problem after problem.”

“Perhaps if you treated them more like women and less like sex toys then they wouldn’t cause so many problems for you,” Bill replied, rolling his eyes at Tom.

“Don’t get snappy with me just because you’re mooney over a psycho. I’m keeping you apart for your own good, trust me. You’ll be over her in a few days anyway,” Tom said nonchalantly. “We’ll find you someone better…starting right now.”

His gaze lingered upon a buxom blonde…target one.
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22 2008, 18:25

ooooo me likey Smile
god i hate tom even more...more than i alreay did
and i hate bill even more....but most of all...plz...dont make me hate raine...she's over doing it...
i feel sad for tye...and i wanna know who this blue haired boy is...: ) Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 Icon_razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberries [PART 19]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next