тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strawberries [PART 19]

Go down 
+9
xXxKirstyxXx
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Luanagk
Revenge
tokiohotelverhalen
Tom's .. Flying .. V
XMissXKaulitzX89X
Gigi23LoVa
RavynK
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10 2008, 16:55

nooooooooo yuu cnt just end it like that nein i have two know write the next chapter NOW hehehe gr8 story
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10 2008, 22:20

ahahaha thats a great chappie with a gr8 ending ahahahahah

Tom and Tye cheating eyyyyy xD

Bill and Raine must have won xD

mehr bitte when you can =]]]
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2008, 11:53

omgggggg i loved itttttt so so much!!!

mehrr pwsssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Gigi23LoVa

Gigi23LoVa

Female
Number of posts : 907
Job/hobbies : cooking XD
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2008, 13:02

YaY u keept your promise hihi.

This was a very very interesting chapter and espesially the ending omg yay

I luff it, luff it, luff it !!! rockout

please post more soon when you can. flower for you
Back to top Go down
XMissXKaulitzX89X

XMissXKaulitzX89X

Female
Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : istening to tokio hotel, and also heavy metal, and writing poems and making music.
Humor : hmm...
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12 2008, 19:12

omg , you are amazing! ur so good at this.. i want more pls!!!! ich liebe es, du bist so toll!! (i love it, u r so gr8)
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14 2008, 01:24

Thanks to everyone who has left me comments so far, you guys rock! This one is dedicated to all of you for making me smile so much! Love you all!

--------------

“so, what are you guys doing now?” Raine asked as the group exited the building. It was only 12:30 so the whole day was ahead of them.

“Well, Tom has a guitar lesson,” Bill said, grinning at his brother.

“You play the guitar?!” Tye asked eagerly.

“Yeah, I’ve been learning for four years,” Tom replied.

“Oh that’s so cool! I’ve only just started learning,” Tye said. “I’m really bad at it!”

“Perhaps Tom could show you a few things some time,” Bill said casually, winking discreetly at Raine who stifled a giggle.

“Sounds like a good idea to me!” Raine added. “Tye’s tutoring you Tom, so why don’t you help her on the guitar.”

“Ok,” Tom replied, shrugging. “If you think you can handle me.”

“Oh I’m sure she can,” Raine replied, giggling. Tye slapped her hard, trying to shut her up.

“Tom, you have nothing to do on Friday, Tye should tutor you then,” Bill said.

“Yeah, Tye’s free as well,” Raine added, not bothering to ask Tye.

“Hey, can I make some of these decisions?” Tye interrupted.

“Ok, go on then,” Raine said, stepping back away from the two and pulling Bill with her.

Let alone with Tom, Tye began to panic. Could she really set up a study date with him?

“So, Friday good for you?” Tom asked, bursting through her thoughts.

“Y-yeah,” she replied nervously. “after school?”

“Yeah, come home with me, we can study, then I’ll show you some stuff on the guitar then if you want you can have dinner with us then I’ll drive you home,” Tom said matter-of-factly.

“You drive?” Tye asked, shocked. “I’ve never seen your car.”

“Well I’m not supposed to drive yet, I still don’t have my license but I have my permit,” Tom said, smiling at her.

“You guys done yet?” Raine called out.

Tye scowled at her before nodding. Bill and Raine came back over to the two.

“Bill I have to go, I’ll miss the bus if not and then I‘ll be late…again,” Tom said looking down at his phone quickly.

“Ok, I’ll see you at home,” Bill replied, waving to his brother who quickly disappeared through the school gates.

“Shit, Raine I have to go to, I’m supposed to be babysitting my brother!” Tye sighed.

“Your mum’s at university again?” Raine asked sympathetically.

“Yeah and I’m stuck babysitting the devil!” Tye complained.

“At least you have thoughts of Friday to keep you happy,” Raine said, winking at Tye.

“Fuck off,” Tye retorted before turning on her heel and racing out of the school gates. She lived down the road so could walk home.

“So it’s just me and you,” Raine said, sighing. “Unless you have somewhere to be as well.”

“No, I’m free all day,” Bill said. “Wanna hang out?”

“Do you even need to ask?” Raine retorted, rolling her eyes.

“come on let’s go then, I’m starving so we have to go eat!” Bill exclaimed, grabbing her wrist and dragging her out of the school grounds.

“Where we going to eat?” Raine asked. “I’ve got like, five euros on me so it has to be dead cheap.”

“I was thinking Mcdonalds?” Bill asked as the two stopped at the right bus stop.

“Works for me,” Raine replied. The bus came and they eagerly climbed aboard, paying their fare and making their way to the back of the bus. They arrived in Magdeburg’s town centre twenty minutes later and made a beeline for Mcdonald’s. They remained in complete silence until they had eaten. By then, a sated look had appeared on Bill’s face and he seemed to be in heaven.

“You sure do love your food,” Raine noted, smiling at him as she nibbled on a chip.

“Nothing better than food,” Bill agreed, smiling at Raine. “Well, maybe love but that’s it.”

“Sounds like you’re speaking from experience,” Raine mused. “Someone special in your life?”

“No and there never has been,” Bill sighed.

“You’ve never had a girlfriend?” Raine asked, slightly shocked.

“I have but I’ve never loved them,” Bill replied. “How about you? Ever been in love?”

Raine pondered before repling. “I’m not into the whole love thing really. I mean, if it happens it happens, but I’m not looking for it specifically. I used to want it, then shit happened.”

“That’s so sad,” Bill mused. “I think love is the most beautiful thing in this world. It’s perfect and pure and it can be everything you need in life.”

“You’re such a girl,” Raine grinned, poking him in the arm.

“Shut up,” Bill replied, grinning at her. “I know I’ll find love one day…so will you.”

“Whatever,” Raine rolled her eyes. “Wanna get out of her?”

Bill nodded and the two left. They wandered around the city centre for a while, browsing the shops up and down the high street. They ended up heading to the large park in central Magdeburg, the largest park in the area.

They sat down in the grass and observed the world around them. As it was still early autumn, the day was warm and fresh; the sun shone brilliantly and people were out enjoying what was undoubtedly the last few days of the warmth before winter took over.

“It’s a beautiful day isn’t it?” Bill asked as he looked up at the clouds floating by.

“Yeah, it is,” Raine agreed. “It’s like a day in a movie or something.”

“Yeah, the kind of day you should spend with your lover,” Bill sighed.

“You still going on about love?” Raine scoffed.

“It’s something I worry about, Raine,” Bill said quietly. “I wonder if I’ll ever find love or be happy with someone.”

“Bill, you’re still a teenager, don’t get so paranoid over this love stuff,” Raine said. “You have so much time to fall in love and settle down. You’re into all this love stuff, you should know you can’t just fall into it. It takes work and dedication and it’s not something you find so easily and even when you think you’ve found it, it might not be real.”

“Talking from experience?” Bill asked tentatively, repeating her earlier words.

“Maybe,” Raine sighed, her voice heavy with unshed tears. “There was this guy, I thought I loved him and I thought he loved me. But he didn’t. He just, used me as his play thing until he had taken everything he needed from me.”

“I’m sorry Raine,” Bill sighed as her story finished. “That wasn’t love though. That guy was an asshole. You will find love, just, with a nice guy. Someone who cares for you because of who you are; you‘re kind and thoughtful and so intelligent and you‘re really pretty. You‘ll find love easily.”

“You’re so nice,” Raine replied, smiling at him. “I’m really glad I met you.”

“I’m glad I met you too, my little strawberry,” Bill replied, winking at her. Raine’s eyes narrowed at him and without warning she lunged herself at him, tackling him to the ground.

Bill squeaked in shock as he suddenly found himself lying on his back in the grass, Raine straddling him and pinning him down. She attacked, her hands dancing across his skin, tickling him until he was nothing but a squealing pile of limbs flailing around wildly.

He managed to get a grasp on Raine’s shoulders and he thrust his hips forwards, pushing her off balance. She toppled over off him and he followed the motion, rolling them over so that now he was pinning her down.

“Oh, so you want to play it like that do you?” Bill said, smirking at her. “Let’s see if you can get up now!”

Raine struggled against Bill who only pressed down tighter, using his body to trap hers against the ground.

She managed to wiggle her hand free and tickled him again causing him to loosen his grip on her. She had the upper hand now and flipped him back over.

“You think you can win, Kaulitz?” she asked devilishly. “Don’t test me!”

“What you gonna do about it, Strawberry?!” Bill retorted, grinning maniacally as her eyes narrowed angrily at him.

“I don’t know,” she replied after a moment, giggling hysterically. “I won’t let you up!”

She pinned his hands down with her own and she situated her weight directly over his thighs gripping his lower body tightly with her legs.

Bill struggled desperately beneath Raine; she was strong for such a tiny girl! He realized he’d never overpower her in this position.

“What’s wrong Bill can’t get up?” Raine taunted, leaning down close to him. He did the only thing he could think of; he leant up, poked his tongue out and licked her profusely.

She squealed as his sticky saliva coated her cheek though the feeling of that cold, metal ball running along her skin managed to elicit a shiver from her. This slight distraction was enough to allow Bill to get the upper hand; he thrust up hard and she toppled. He followed and pinned her down, using his whole body to hold her down, she would not win.

“Looks like I’ve got the upper hand,” he replied, leaning down close. His breath rustled across Raine’s face, causing her hair to move gently. He smelt like sweet mints and something fresh, a scent immediately implanted into her brain as being uniquely Bill.

Raine’s breath hitched in her throat as she realized how close Bill was to her.

Bill seemed to have realized how close he was to her as well for the mood had quickly turned from playful to something much more interesting.

It was a whim, Bill wasn’t sure why he did it and he barely registered that he had done it. Bill closed the gap between them and kissed Raine squarely on the lips.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14 2008, 02:34

awh its so swt!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
XMissXKaulitzX89X

XMissXKaulitzX89X

Female
Job/hobbies : istening to tokio hotel, and also heavy metal, and writing poems and making music.

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14 2008, 14:47

OMG!! she is sooooo lucky!

Mehr Bitte, Schnell!! ich will mehr wenn du kannst!

more pls, fast. i want more when u can. (thats about how far my GREAT german goes! Smile )
Back to top Go down
XMissXKaulitzX89X

XMissXKaulitzX89X

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16 2008, 18:21

Come on!!!! im like.. drooling here
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16 2008, 21:39

interesting chappie xD

mehr when you can bitte =]]
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16 2008, 21:52

ommmmmmmmggggg ahhhh omg wat if they become a couple awwwww how sweet they would probably have the best life XDXD
Back to top Go down
Gigi23LoVa

Gigi23LoVa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17 2008, 15:29

ohmigosh!! aaahh he kissed her ¬.¬ lolz . Best chap.

Write as soon as possible please please. I love you
xxxxx omg yay
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21 2008, 13:09

omg i've just read all the chapters
its so a cute story
such an addictive fan fiction
more when you can pls

[size=12][size=7]
ι'
м яєαℓℓу α∂∂ι¢тєтσ яυgѕ...ι мєαη...тσкισ нσтє
[/size][/size]
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24 2008, 08:33

AWW
ya!
Yay!
YAY!
he kissed her....tht was so sweet.....
now u be nice Chloe and dont make Raine upset abt it....I dont want to read a tragedy pls..
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24 2008, 17:49

OMG! This is the best! Its so like Bill's character in real life... he's so sweet and playful!!!! xd I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2008, 13:42

post a new chapter already!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2008, 22:03

Ok I've left you waiting long enough, here it is...A NEW CHAPTER!!! Enjoy my duckies! Thanks for the reviews and comments, you all rock and this is dedicated to all of you, yes even the lurkers who don't comment but still read it XD

--------

The kiss seemed to last forever in their minds but all too soon, Bill was pulling away, cheeks red and lips swollen from the kissing. He pushed himself up off of Raine who seemed to be in a daze and unable to form coherent sentences.

He helped her stand up off the grass as she busied herself by dusting off inexistent pieces of dirt and grass from her rumpled clothing.

“So I-” they both started in unison, causing the two to blush and mumble nervously; this was awkward.

“Raine I-” Bill paused, he had no idea what he wanted to say and his brain wouldn’t form sentences at all.

“I, uh…perhaps we should go,” Raine suggested as the awkward silence stretched out before them.

“Yeah,” Bill agreed enthusiastically, needing time to think about the situation for a while. They walked in silence over to the bus stop and waited for their respective buses. From this side of town, the two would need to take separate buses in order to get home.

Finally, a bus came close by and Raine could see it was the one she needed. She turned to say goodbye to Bill but she wasn’t sure how to. The past two days they’d said bye by embracing one another, could she still do that? Apparently, yes. Bill engulfed her in a quick and awkward hug before whispering a ‘see you later’ and allowing her to climb aboard the bus. She paid her fare and took a seat by the window, looking out at the raven-haired male she desperately wanted to talk to.

The bus pulled away and Bill disappeared from sight. She slumped in the seat, willing the bus to go faster so she could just get home, she had to talk to someone or she would go insane.

Finally, she was home. She raced inside, muttering a quick hello to her mother before bounding up the stairs and flicking her laptop on. She would’ve phoned Tye but it would be easier and much safer if she spoke to her online; it would prevent prying ears - her mother - from overhearing unnecessary conversation bits and broadcasting them to the entire world.

As soon as her MSN signed in, a conversation window popped up.

Tyeeee ;; Now I’m running [&&] Screaming … says:
Why are you back so soon? Didn’t things with lover boy work out?

Raine - Dark, and tantric, sexual says:
fuck, Tye, he kissed me!

….HE DID WHAT?

He bloody kissed me! What, are you blind?

Are you shitting me? He actually kissed you?

Yes, he ACTUALLY KISSED ME!!!!!

What did you do?

Well after a few moments of lying beneath him, fish like, I finally kissed him back!

You kissed him ba- YOU WERE LYING BENEATH HIM? Wtf did I miss?

Well I was lying beneath him because he had me pinned down with his body.

o.O, seriously, Raine what the hell did I miss? Are you sure you just kissed?!

Tye god, get your mind out the gutter! We didn’t do anything he was just lying on top of me! I was on top but then he rolled me over and so I was beneath him and that‘s when things got complicated!

Raine, read your last three sentences

Oh dear god. I didn’t mean it like that he was just on top of me because we were rolling around and…fuck it, this is too hard. We were playing around in the park and he pinned me down and we were close so he just leant down and kissed me! Now will you stop being a pervert and help with the kiss fandango!!!

*grins* fandango!

TYE!!!!!!!

Ok fine *rolls eyes*. Tell me more about the kiss…did he like it, did you like it, what happened afterward etc….

Ok so, I definitely liked it and I’m pretty sure Bill liked it as well….

How do you know?

um…a feeling

You mean…he was…are you sure?

*blushes* I’m pretty sure. He was pressed right up against me after all!

You’ve know him for 3 days and you’ve already almost gotten to 4th base!

No! Nothing happened…just…ANYWAY, then when we stopped kissing, things were really awkward and we kind of just left. But he hugged me before he left so I’m confused!

So you’ve haven’t spoken about the kiss yet?

nope, I wanted to but I had no idea what to say!!!

“Kiss me more you stud muffin” might have worked XD

Make sure you tell Tom that on Friday then!!!

How did Tom get in here?

Oh I don’t know! Damn Tye, what am I gonna do? What if he doesn’t want to be friends anymore? Or what if he didn’t really like it, maybe he thinks I was a bad kisser!

Raine, RELAX! You’ll give yourself a heart attack! And I’m sure he loved your kisses if his…um…REACTION is anything to go by! Wink

Raine nervously looked at the screen before her. She wasn’t sure what to write in response. Perhaps Tye was right; he had had a rather um, strong reaction to the kiss, that must have meant something. And he hadn’t pulled away; if he had she would’ve known he didn’t like it but he kept kissing her. AND he started the kiss. She knew she should’ve spoken to him about it at the park but she just couldn’t, she’d been too nervous!

What if he acts strangely around me at school tomorrow?! Oh god, now I have to deal with that and those girls who were asking me about our “relationship” will be watching and acting all smug!! Bloody Bill and his bloody kisses and nip libbling and pierced tongue!!!

nip libbling?

lip nibbling, sorry, my words are all….messed up.

Lol Bill’s kisses mess with your brain! That’s a good thing!!!! Oh he did lip nibbling as well, bet that was hot!

Before Raine could reply in detail about his sweet kisses, a loud, obnoxious jingle came from her laptop indicating a new contact was online. She almost fell off her bed when she saw who it was

Fuck, fuck fuck!!! He’s online!

Who?

THE EASTER BUNNY! Who the hell do you think…BILL!

Now, most normal people would know to do this but you’re not exactly normal so let me spell it out for you….GO TALK TO HIM!

No need, he’s started talking to me! Don’t go anywhere, I need your help!!!

Indeed he had started a conversation with her. She nervously clicked on the orange flashing icon and faced what was sure to be the biggest decision she would have to make this year.

--------

Comment and let me know what you think my lovelies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2008, 22:29

START WRITING THE NEXT DAMN CHAPTER I WILL DIE IF YUU DONT .......... bitte gott addicting like hell ........... OoO what will he say ...... wat will they become ..... omg .... i need a mental hospital
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2008, 22:46

ahhhh i m sooooooo curious xD

this chappie was great =]

moOOOoooore when you can =]
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 06:33

Quote :
START WRITING THE NEXT DAMN CHAPTER I WILL DIE IF YUU DONT

i agree with you Savy....we'll die together...or better yet...we'll kill her Wink

oooh god...this is so much fun to read!
i got so excited!
Back to top Go down
XMissXKaulitzX89X

XMissXKaulitzX89X

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 16:56

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! thank you for contineuing.. more pls.. i love love stories, i really do, you know with all the cute tension and attraction and ... cuteness.. but i cant write anything like that.. mine are like... tragic..
well done, keep it coming please, and dont take too long, im like hooked!!
Back to top Go down
Gigi23LoVa

Gigi23LoVa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 18:47

wiii !! finally you continued it heeh xD LoL i thought she was gonna die with excitment xP [[cant blame her =D ]]

Please please post more bounce

[[P.S.>> the easter bunny thingy was funny big grin cute bunny ]]
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2008, 00:20

You all asked so nicely and gave me some beautifully inspiring comments so here it is, the next chapter XD Enjoy and please comment!

----------------

Live Every Second says:
Uh…Hi, Raine

Hi Bill

Um…so how are you?

Live Every Second says:
Honestly? Slightly confused

Why?

Raine’s heart was thumping madly in her chest as she saw the little icon pop up, informing her he was writing a message to her. Waiting for his reply was killing her but she wasn’t sure whether she wanted to know what he was going to say.

Live Every Second says:
Do you really have to ask?

Sorry, just a little confused myself!

Live Every Second says:
Should we talk about it?

Maybe, I don’t know. I think so

Live Every Second says:
Ok, you go first.

Me? Why me?

Live Every Second says:
Because I went first in the park.

Ok fine! Why did you kiss me?

Live Every Second says:
I don’t know.

You don’t know…that’s it? There must be a reason.

Live Every Second says:
I just…I wanted to.

But…why?

Live Every Second says:
Well I just, I wanted to kiss you. You looked really, I don’t know, appealing just lying in the grass, cheeks red, smiling. I felt like I had to kiss you, I needed to.

Um…was it worth it?

Live Every Second says:
What do you mean?

I mean…did you like it?

Live Every Second says:
Yes…yes I did…A LOT. Did you?

Yeah, you’re a good kisser.

So…um, what do we do now?

Live Every Second says:
What do you mean?

Well I mean, do we ignore it and pretend it never happened?? Do we I dunno, embrace it and maybe act upon it?

Live Every Second says:
What do you want?

Oh no, I asked first, you answer first!

Now she was nervous. What would he say? More importantly, what did she want him to say? She bit her lip in anxiety, waiting for his inevitable response, she just hoped it was what she wanted to hear.

Live Every Second says:
Um…well I really liked the kiss and I guess, maybe I’d like to act upon it?

She squealed at his response and wanted to jump around in happiness…he had asked her out…right?

So…um…is that your way of asking me out?

Live Every Second says:
Yes…do you want to maybe, go out with me Raine?

Yes, yes I’d like that.

Live Every Second says:
Good, I’m glad you said yes, I was hoping you would!

Live Every Second says:
Fuck, Raine, I have to go, my mum wants me to help with dinner…I’m a slave in my own home! Um, I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye xxx

Bye xx

She squealed once more with happiness. She couldn’t believe how quickly this had occurred. She’d met him on Monday, become good friends with him on Tuesday and finally, been asked out by him on Wednesday, she just hoped it wouldn’t end as quickly as it started. Raine grinned, deciding to push away her worries; she had to tell Tye the good news after all.

Guess who just asked me out!!!

Who who who?!

BILL!!!

Omg Raine!!!! That’s great…you said yes right?

Of course I did, what do you think I am…stupid?!

Thank god for that!!! Woo so you got your man!

Now let’s get you yours Wink
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2008, 06:26

ooooooooooohh YAY...u made me squeak with happiness!

Bill got his little Strawberry!
Back to top Go down
XMissXKaulitzX89X

XMissXKaulitzX89X

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2008, 11:43

*squeals!* so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!! i want more.. no, i NEED more.. please please!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberries [PART 19]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next