тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strawberries [PART 19]

Go down 
+9
xXxKirstyxXx
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Luanagk
Revenge
tokiohotelverhalen
Tom's .. Flying .. V
XMissXKaulitzX89X
Gigi23LoVa
RavynK
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22 2008, 18:48

ok, you were right when you said i might not like these chapters... I WANT BILL TO BE WITH CHLOE, TOM TO BE WITH TYE, JOSH TO BE WITH GOD KNOWS WHO...and w/e, I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT HAAAAAPPINESS! lol, give me more gimme more!
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24 2008, 23:14

uffffffffffffff like sav im not liking it come on i want BILL WITH RAINE TOM WITH TYE and all TOGETHER BEST FRIENDS i know not every thing is as smooth as can be but life can go better eyy(omg im talking to a story xD) anyway I WANT MORE if possible on daily bases (xD) and possibly them at least talking even fighting is accepted and tom you fucking dumbass whore let bill speak up with raine its nothing of your fucking business so shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27 2008, 21:03

Throughout the day, Raine sat in relative silence. Without Bill, Tye and Tom she had nobody to speak to during lessons so she found herself actually paying attention. It shocked her though, how many people actually spoke to her. Before her and Bill broke up, she’d spoken to other boys but not really; conversations never went beyond “Did you know number 3 on last night’s homework?” or “Can I borrow a pen please?”
Now she found herself actually talking to some interesting people.

In German she met up with a boy called William and his best friend, Frankie. They sat beside her and kept her amused with their banter; they were quite insulting to one another but incredibly friendly to her. And in Math a girl called Ariadne sat next to her, talking to her quietly throughout the lesson about music and such. Raine thought she would be lonely without her usual group of friends but, surprisingly, she hadn’t thought about them once.

Until now.

It was lunch and there was no way she could avoid the cafeteria. She had never been one to bring lunch to school, not because she thought it was beneath her to do so, but because she usually forgot until the last minute and then never had time to make anything. Entering the cafeteria, all eyes were on her. It was rare to see Raine enter the cafeteria with Bill, Tom or Tye in toe and the entire school must have known, by now, what occurred. They stared as she joined the lunch line and by the time it was her turn, she felt too sick to eat. Grabbing a can of coke and a cereal bar, she handed the lunch lady her money and walked out of the cafeteria, head held high.

She hadn’t seen Bill or Tom while she was in there so she felt a bit more relaxed. That feeling vanished the moment she went outside. They were sat there, under the usual tree, talking quietly amongst themselves with Andreas, Georg and Gustav. They stopped talking as she came into view and stared at her. Tom glared as Bill ducked his head, avoiding eye contact. She looked at him and felt her eyes prickle with tears. Andreas looked on sympathetically as Georg and Gustav remained emotionless.

Bill looked up at her and their eyes locked. Her heart stopped at his hazel eyes, filled with pain and remorse. In that moment she wanted to run to him, to tell him how much her heart beats for him and how hard it was to breathe without him…

…then she remembered he was the one to leave her. He was the one to say what he did.

“Raine!” a voice suddenly called out across the green. She looked up and over in the general direction she’d heard the voice coming from. Standing off to one side was a tall, lanky boy she recognized instantly from his top hat and blue fringe. She smiled and him and headed in his direction, walking right in front of Bill and his friends. She held her head high and refused to look back.

“Hi Josh!” she said.

“I’ve been looking all over for you!” he exclaimed, shaking his head. “You are hard to find.”

“Sorry,” she grinned. “did you miss me then?”

“Of course, silly!” he said. “Come on, you have to meet my friends!”

She followed him through an open gate and into another grassy area near a shed which had bikes lined up beside it. Sitting around in a lopsided circle were about 10 other people, resembling Josh in fashion sense.

“Guys!” Josh called loudly as they approached. “This is Raine!”

“Josh, we know,” a girl with long black hair. “You’ve spoken about her all morning. Besides, I’m in your English class too…remember?”

“Oh right, sorry Amy,” Josh said, blushing slightly.

“So, for anyone who doesn’t know, this is Raine, she’s in my English class and she is super cool!” he exclaimed happily. “Raine, this is everybody!”

“Hi…everybody,” she said, waving slightly at everyone.

“Josh is bad at introductions,” the girl who had spoken first said. She stood up and dusted the back of her skirt off. “So let me take over! I’m Amy.”

Raine shook her hand then proceeded to shake the hand of every other person in the group, trying to remember their names and hoping she wouldn’t make a fool of herself in front of these people. They all looked so interesting and cool with their dark clothes and alternative fashion sense. She sat down beside Amy once the introductions were done and Josh plopped down besides her, proceeding to talk rapidly with a tall, black haired boy whose fringe fell into his eyes; his name was Davey if Raine remembered correctly.

“So, Raine, how come you’ve decided to come sit with the freaks?” Amy asked, her blue eyes locking onto Raine’s.

“Um…well…I started talking to Josh and he said I should come and sit with you guys, cos I had no-one else to hang with, so, I did,” she replied, shrugging her shoulders.

“Isn’t it because Bill Kaulitz broke up with you?” a pale girl said, bursting through their conversation. She had a nasty, nasal voice and pinched features. Raine recognized her; she actually had a few classes with her; Hayley.

“Well, yes, that was part of the reason,” Raine said, glaring at her. “Thank you so much for bringing that back up. I only broke up with him yesterday so, as you can imagine, it is still really fucking painful but thanks for being so sensitive.”

“Hayley, shut the fuck up,” Josh said, rolling his eyes and her and shaking his head. “I thought you would be more sensitive about it, considering Mikey dumped your ass less than a week ago.”

“Whatever,” Hayley replied, rolling her eyes though she kept her mouth shut.

“Sorry about you and Bill,” Amy said. “Breaking up is hard to do.”

“Tell me about it,” Raine said quietly. Talking Bill was bringing those tears back again. “Can we not talk about it?”

“Sure!” Amy said, smiling at her. They talked for a while about music and school, and plans for the weekend; apparently someone named Sid was throwing a massive house party.

“Are you serious?” Josh exclaimed, shaking his head. “You haven’t heard about it?”

Raine nodded sheepishly as everyone looked at her in shock.

“That’s it, you have to come!” he continued! “You can’t miss one of Sid’s parties! They are the best, seriously! But you have to bring €10 with you, for drinks and shit. We all chip in so the guy doesn’t have to buy everything himself. Even though he is a college graduate born with a silver spoon in his mouth.”

“Sounds…nice,” she said, quirking an eyebrow.

“Oh he is, Sid rocks!” Josh exclaimed. “His name isn’t really Sid though, it’s a nickname.”

“What’s his real name?” she asked.

“Nobody knows,” a blonde boy called Dai cut in, grinning. “It’s a mystery.”

“It truly is,” said Lily; a petite brunette who leant against the wall casually. “Hey, anyone want a fag?”

Half the group leant forward, taking cigarettes and lighting them eagerly. Others pulled ones out of their pockets and joined in the group fag break. Raine was the only one not puffing away.

“You want one?” Josh asked, looking at her. She shook her head nervously.

“Oh, don’t you smoke?” Hayley asked, looking pointedly. “I know Bill did.”

Raine glared at her. “No, I don’t smoke, not anymore, but only because I can’t afford to buy cigarettes. Some of us are poor you know!”

“Here, have some of mine!” Josh exclaimed, holding the little white stick out to her. Now, all eyes were on her. Not wanting to look foolish, she took the cigarette and took a deep drag, fighting the impulse to cough and splutter as the acrid smoke filled her lungs. Handing it back to Josh, she breathed out, happy to release the awful smoke.

Well…it wasn’t so bad actually. When he handed her the cigarette again, she didn’t take as big a drag and this time, the smoke didn’t make her want to vomit.

The bell rang as they finished the cigarette and she got up off the grass, dusting her skirt off as she stood up. She walked back to the school with her new group of friends, heading towards English with Josh and Amy. As they walked, they went passed Bill and Tom who were getting ready to head off to their own class. Raine linked arms with Josh and turned her head away…

…it was a small victory for her
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27 2008, 22:15

hmm it was worth waiting very nice chapter and by now you should know ill be wnting more so you know what to do...... (pls and tnx)
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27 2008, 23:10

ok go raine! yu show him!

and NO RAINE! you are supposed to go run to bill and love him and hug him and kiss him and stay with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more?
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13 2009, 10:52

you know..maybe Bill deserves to know what he lost..
fuck him..live your life and enjoy it raine!! Smile
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01 2009, 02:18

So, I was bored and decided to writ4 this. It's actually a filler chapter before the next which I think will be good. But anyway, lemme know what you think Very Happy *hugs* <3

----------

The week trickled by, every hour seeming to drag, every lesson lasting forever for Raine. Without Bill, her lessons didn’t seem as captivating as they once were, and she resorted to talking and generally messing about, rather than paying attention. She was usually the last one in class and the first one out, following whoever she’d been talking to during that lesson.

It had only been four days since Bill broke her heart, and though it still hurt more than anything she’d ever felt, it was becoming easier to forget him. It helped she had Josh by her side, who never stopped talking. He seemed to appear wherever she was, even in the classes she didn’t have with him. And he would wait outside classes for her, just to tell her something that had happened in the previous class that he knew she would’ve loved. It was like having a stalker, but much more fun.

Finally though, it was Friday and her very last lessons of the week. Unfortunately, her last two lessons were physical education. As if that wasn’t bad enough, in the beginning of the year they’d chosen teams, back then, she’d been friends with Bill so they were on the same team. It would be the first time she’s had to speak to him since the break up, something she was whining to Josh about.

“I have to see that ass,” she whined. “And I know his brother will say something spiteful. Or that bloody bimbo will be all over Bill, right in front of me!! Phys Ed. is just so pointless!”

“Skip it then,” Josh replied simply, stealing the white stick hanging loosely between her fingers and taking a deep drag.

“I can’t skip a lesson!” she exclaimed, taking her cigarette back.

“Why not? It’s not like it’s illegal or anything,” he said with a shrug. “It’s just one lesson, its not like you’ve missed any before.”

“It’s two lessons actually, double phys ed with Bill and Tom, the twins from hell. Not to mention its basketball today,” she groaned louder.

“Seriously Raine, just skip it. I’m not going to classes after break, come back to mine with me,” he said, looking at her. “I’ve got a stash, we can relax and eat and hang out. It beats phys ed!”

She dithered for a few moments, still unsure whether skipping class was the right thing to do.

“That’s it, I’m deciding for you,” Josh said, standing up and pulling her up with him. He confidently dragged her out of the school gates and down a side alley.

“I guess I’m skipping class,” she said, grinning devilishly. She’d never skipped class in her life, she felt so bad doing it.

He continued to drag her down the alley. They tangled farther and farther into hidden backstreets and dank alleyways, before bursting through into the undergrowth surrounding the city; what constituted for a forest spread out before them, full of rubbish, empty beer cans and hundreds of wrappers.

“Here we are, paradise!” he exclaimed sarcastically. He led her over to a fallen log in the middle of a clearing, surrounded by little patches of burnt ground from previous fires. Glass was littered around the area, sparkling prettily in the sparse sunlight.

She perched on the log beside him as he pulled out what looked like a cigarette, one he’d rolled himself. As he lit it and the smoke wafted past her, she instantly noticed it wasn’t a cigarette. He handed it to her and she hesitated.

“Have you never smoked before?” he asked; that was what she loved about him, he never judged her.

“No,” she replied with a blush.

“You wanna try it?” he asked, taking another drag. “It’s great, it makes you feel so relaxed and warm and happy. A lot of us need it to get through the mundane reality of school. It will make you feel good.”

She looked at the joint, watching the smoke curl up from the smoldering end. Reaching out a tentative hand, she took it from him and pressed it to her lips, taking a small drag. Inhaling the smoke, she noticed the difference between it and a cigarette almost immediately; the smoke didn’t burn as much as cigarette smoke did. In fact, it tingled pleasantly. And it didn’t take long for it to take affect; she did feel more relaxed.

“See, all’s good,” he replied. “Now I know you can handle it tomorrow night.”

“At Sid’s?” she asked, looking up at him with wide eyes.

“Yeah, the party, you’re still coming, right?” he asked.

“Of course I am, wouldn’t miss it,” she replied, stealing the joint from between his fingers.

As the afternoon passed, the two continued to smoke and talk. Raine had no idea where Josh was producing each joint from, but they seemed never ending. By the time the sun began to set, she was pretty baked, and starting to worry about getting home; her mother would notice instantly what was wrong.

“Josh, I can’t smoke this shit tomorrow,” she said, giggling slightly. “If I go home drunk and stoned, I might have to start looking for a new place; my mum will kick me out!”

“Stay with me then!” he replied chirpily. “I have plenty of space.”

“Your parents won’t mind?” she asked.

He shook his head. “They’re barely home, and when they are, they never notice what’s going on anyway.”

“Well…ok then,” she replied. “You’re such a good friend to me, ya know, you’ve really helped me get over Bill.”

“Well a beautiful girl like you shouldn’t be tied down to one guy anyway. You’re what, 17, you should be out, sampling the selection of fine wines before choosing one bottle to stick with.”

“I don’t like wine,” she mused. “but I know what you mean. I always told Bill that! But he wanted true love! And when he turned those big hazel eyes in my direction, I guess I thought I wanted it to.”

“Do you still want it?” Josh asked, pushing a strand of hair back away from her face.

“No, it hurts too much. Like you said, I need to sample fine wines, or something,” she shrugged. “So that’s what I’m gonna do, sample the wines.”

“Good,” he replied, before swooping down and capturing her lips in a swift kiss. She kissed back eagerly, loving the feelings the intense kiss coupled with the drugs caused deep within her.

When he finally pulled away, she was left panting, eyes half lidded, barely able to breathe. “That was amazing.”

“If you think that was good, wait until some of the kisses you’ll get tomorrow night,” Josh replied, his voice husky and low.

“From you?” she asked eagerly.

“Some from me, some from who knows. You’re beautiful, so many people want to kiss you,” he said. “You’ll soon be lost in ecstasy, wrapped up with lips like morphine.”

“Lips like what?” she asked, not understanding the subtle hints he was dropping, mainly because she didn’t understand the code he was using.

“You’ll understand eventually,” he replied, before kissing her once more. His tongue battled with hers, rubbing across the roof of her mouth, causing her to shiver in pleasure. The cool, metal stud of his tongue ring only seemed to add to the kiss. He knew how to use his tongue ring much better than Bill ever did.

This time, when he pulled away, she had something to say. “I want a piercing.”

“Really?” he asked, as he descended down towards her neck, nipping at the sensitive skin. “What do you want, your tongue?”

“No, my lip,” she replied, gasping at the feeling of his lips on her skin.

“I love piercings,” he mumbled, voice muffled against her skin.

“I love your piercing,” she replied devilishly. “let me see it again.”

He came to look into her eyes once again, tongue darting out, playing with the stud, rubbing it against his lip, pulling it between his teeth. When his tongue darted out fully once more, Raine pounced, capturing the ring between her teeth and pulling him into another kiss.

Hours later, when the sun had finally disappeared beyond the horizon and day had become night, they finally pulled away from one another, sated, satisfied, a lot more sober though both craving food in the worst kind of way.

“I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then,” Raine said, as she saw her bus approaching.

He nodded, grinning deviously at her. “Meet me here, we’ll head to my house together first, you can leave your stuff there, then we’ll go to Sid’s.”

Smirking, he kissed her hard once more before forcefully pushing her onto the bus. Paying her fare and finding a seat, she waved briefly as the bus sped off. Josh disappeared as it rounded a corner and she sighed, falling back into her seat and closing her eyes; it seemed the drugs were still taking hold of her system and she drifted in and out of sleep, Josh’s eyes burning deep in her mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01 2009, 12:24

oh that was amzing but shes harming herself and shes getting over Bill.....good
well done Chloe I love it more pls.......
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01 2009, 21:28

DRUGS IS NOT THE SOLUTION! BAD!JOSH!BAD

Ugh... i hate the twins right now! -.- *mmumbles ways of killing them... again*

Lips Like Morphine, that line just had to be used xD

*sings lips like morphine...*

MORE! I WAN T TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AT THE P.A.R.T.Y!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [PART 19]   Strawberries [PART 19] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberries [PART 19]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5