тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultraviolet (Part 5)

Go down 
+2
Spring][Nicht
RavynK
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Ultraviolet (Part 5) Empty
PostSubject: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 01:03

Hah I'm away so long and suddenly come up with this Gem. Ah my lovelies, this you will like. Unlike all the other stories, its not all this romance crap....its actually bloody original:
Bill can have any girl he wants but the one girl he wants is the one who couldn't care less about him xD

Rating: I'd say pg-13 but who knows xD

Also, there will be NUMEROUS mentions of the rasmus in this, after my...encounter Wink .....with Lauri I have developed a new found obsession for them, an obsession which runs 8 years deep (omfg long bloody time don't you think xD)

enjoy and please leave me some nice comments; who's your favourite author xD

------------

Standing in line with a bunch of gibbering, squealing girls was not the way Rhea wanted to spend her Saturday afternoon, but she couldn’t exactly get out of it. Probably what made it worse was the fact that the squealing girl in front of her was her little sister, Regina.

“Rhea can you believe it?!” Regina squealed, spinning around and grasping Rhea’s hand in a death grip. “Through those doors the greatest band in the world is getting ready to perform!”

“Now if we were in line to see The Rasmus, I would agree,” Rhea replied dryly. “As it is, I don’t think so.”

“Oh shut up Rhea,” Regina said, rolling her eyes.

Rhea rolled her eyes in response and cursed the day she had ever gotten herself into this mess…she remembered that day well

flashback

“Happy Birthday Reg!” Rhea called out happily, handing her sister a slim, white envelope. Eagerly, Regina tore the envelope open and pulled out a slip of paper with the words ‘IOU’ written on them.

“What?” Regina asked, looking at the little paper. “Is this it?”

“Regina!” their mother scolded. “Be polite, it’s the thought that counts.”

“But there’s no thought here…there’s nothing,” Regina replied. Her mother gave her a stern look and she dropped her head. “Thanks Rhea.”

“No problem squirt…but that’s not your real present, this is,” Rhea handed over another envelope, this one black with red roses spiraling up it. “enjoy.”

Carefully, Regina opened the envelope, not wanting to be disappointed or damage the beautiful envelope. She reached in and pulled out three slim, stiff pieces of paper. She looked at them and squealed louder than Rhea could ever imagine.

“Oh my god!” she cried out, launching herself across the room. “Rhea thank you so so so so so much!”

“Turn them over,” Rhea said, straining to breathe. Turning the tickets over, Regina screamed even louder.

“BACKSTAGE PASSES!” She roared into Rhea’s ear. “VIP tickets and backstage passes! Are you kidding me?”

“Not at all,” Rhea replied with a smirk.

“But…how?”

“Thank Stewart, he got three complimentary tickets thanks to his internship with universal and he was sweet enough to decide to let me give them to you, rather than use them himself,” Rhea replied, stepping out of Regina’s crushing embrace. “Only catch is, I have to come with you as its all in my name.”

“Oh that’s fine, I love having you around!” Regina exclaimed. “I didn’t know you were a fan.”

“I’m not,” Rhea replied dryly. “But anything for your thirteenth, big deal and all.”

The night proceeded in much the same way, with a lot more squealing and screaming, followed by a number of “oh my god”s.

End

And so, that was how Rhea had ended up in this line, with a thousand other screaming girls from all other nationalities across Europe, squealing, screaming and singing a collection of songs from the band. Regina, and her friend Ella were joining in, the squealing was deafening her and Rhea dreaded the actual concert; sure that, by the end, she would be deaf.

She knew the moment the doors opened as the screaming increased in volume and there was a sudden surge forward. They moved with the crowd and showed their special tickets to the guard who showed them to a separate entrance. Following the metal railings down a darker corridor, the three found themselves in the front row, pretty much directly in front of the stage.

Rhea leant against the barriers and desperately tried to gulp in fresh air as the pre-teens swarmed in around her…it was truly insane and the show hadn’t started yet; she would need a drink desperately after this.

The show was meant to start at 8 but in true diva style, the show didn’t start till 9 and by then, Rhea felt the need to throttle some pre-teen, particularly the irritating one with purple hair stood beside her.

Finally, the curtains rose, guitar riffs filled the air and Rhea sighed; finally, the show would begin. And begin it did, starting with the appearance of the lead singer and his larger than life hair.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little prologue...more to come soon!

Last edited by RavynK on Wed Dec 10 2008, 23:32; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Student; Writing; Reading; Listening To Music; Some More Writing; And Singing.
Humor : Insane
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 01:27

Excellent!
I was saddened to see the ending of this part. =[
Post mehr soon.
Bitte! =]
Back to top Go down
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 01:32

NO ONE beats you at writing, your fanfics are more than amazing, actually there is no word to describe them xD

cant wait for more! curiosity is gonna kill me x]
Back to top Go down
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female
Job/hobbies : Student; Writing; Reading; Listening To Music; Some More Writing; And Singing.

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 01:37

v a l l i wrote:
NO ONE beats you at writing, your fanfics are more than amazing, actually there is no word to describe them xD

cant wait for more! curiosity is gonna kill me x]

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 18:40

CHLOE TESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!
POST MORE
NOW
NOW
NOW
yes it's an order or u dont get ur chocolate covered bill!
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 20:52

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I WASNT THE FIRST TO COMMENT :'( *cries*

CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i must have th ebest comment

it was very detailed and already im loving it *sings McDonalds Theme* i think i just might have to scream like a fangirl at the idea of bill liking a girl who hates him! you bring more .... i will do something! xxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 23:02

oh i can reply

amazing story like sav said i agree with her

more plssss
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 21:40

Thanks for the reviews guys, here's another chapter, please review and let me know what you think...and points to whoever guesses the song at the end and who its by!!

-----

She had to admit, the rather feminine lead singer really did know how to put on a show. He was nowhere near as entertaining as some of the acts she’d seen in the past, but he knew how to keep the audience screaming. And scream they did! How ironic, she thought, that one of their most popular songs was actually entitled ‘Scream’ considering the racket these teeny-boppers were making. At times she could barely hear the band themselves though she was perhaps less than two feet away from the leader singer at times…

…no great loss there though, she assumed. This band wasn’t her type of thing to be honest but she endured it for Regina. An hour and a half later; she sighed with relief as they finally disappeared after three encores. The girls were ushered out much to their disgust by the anxious body guards, obviously eager to leave the screaming mass and allow their ear drums to stop bleeding.

As a guard approached them, she showed him their backstage passes and her driver’s license, so that he was able to see who she was and why she had Universal stamped tickets. He scrutinized the pieces of paper for a few moments before nodding, satisfied, and motioning for another guard to come over. They spoke to one another in rapid German before the large, burly man nodded for them to follow him. Thea strained to understand their conversation; although her German was ok, it was still not strong enough to understand the two men, considering the pace at which they had spoken.

“What’s wrong?” Regina asked in their mother tongue; Finnish. She must have noticed the concentration upon Rhea's face.

“Nothing, just trying to understand them,” Rhea replied, smiling at her. “Excited?”

She nodded enthusiastically and squeaked rather unpleasantly. Rhea chuckled, rolling her eyes playfully. “I’ll assume that’s a yes. All this fuss over one band; I just don’t get it.”

“Oh hush!” Regina exclaimed. “Just put your headphones on and listen to The Rasmus while we mingle with the sexiest boys on the planet!”

“You do know you could never have them though, right?” Rhea asked, quirking an eyebrow. “It would be classed as pedophilic, he’s my age!”

“I can still dream,” Regina retorted, sticking her tongue out at her sister.

“Don’t know what you see in him,” Rhea muttered. “He looks like a girl and the other one looks like a bit of a poser.”

“And Lauri looks like a bird,” Regina said.

“Sexy bird,” Rhea replied, smirking at her sister. Before Regina could retort, they stopped outside a room. The guard knocked upon the door and poked his head in, talking rapidly to someone. He turned back to the three behind him and gestured for them to enter the room.

The squealing began again as Regina and Ella practically tore into the room with Rhea following casually behind.

“They’re not even here yet,” she tutted, noticing the room was void of the four band members they’d come to see.

“They will be, just give them time,” Regina replied as a blonde woman smiled at them welcomingly.

Rhea handed her the passes and driver’s license once more and the woman scrutinized them. Happy with what she saw, she told the three to sit down as she went to collect the boys. Flopping down on the black couch, Rhea sighed. Standing for over two hours, crushed against a barrier with a thousand girls pushing up against her had seriously worn her out…she was just glad she’d opted for her flat shoes rather than boots.

Regina and Ella were too excited to sit down. They would perch for a few moments, then flit around the room, excitedly gibbering about how Tokio Hotel had probably been in here and touched this and sat on that. Rhea rolled her eyes playfully at the two; she remembered being like that once, though maybe not to that extent. It was a different band, a different time and a different place, but the excitement and the emotions had been pretty much the same. Looking back on it now, she cringed over the way she had been, the obsession and devotion she’d felt now seemed rather extreme over a boy who would never know her aside from one brief meeting so long ago. She knew one day both Regina and Ella would look back upon this very moment much the same way Rhea looked back upon her moments; with pleasant embarrassment.

She continued to ponder the past as the door slid open and four boys stepped sheepishly into the room. She barely noticed them until they stood in a row before her. Regina and Ella had fallen into silence, sitting beside her in awe.

“Oh, hi,” Rhea muttered, looking up at the four. The one with big hair was rather intimidating up close; even if he did look like wax. The one beside him, the one with dreadlocks, kept playing with that lip piercing of his and she wondered if it would rip out; slight comic relief she supposed. The other two stood idly around, looking bored with everything all at once. Rhea’s eyes landed upon the one with short blonde hair, the only one to look like a real boy. She allowed herself a brief ogle of his bulging arm muscles, before turning back to the entire band.

“I’m Rhea,” she said, introducing herself. “This is my sister Regina, and her friend Ella.”

It was the first time either girl had been silent for three weeks and Rhea loved it.

“Hi,” the one with big hair responded, smiling brilliantly. “Nice to meet you. Did you enjoy the show?”

“No,” Rhea replied honestly. The big haired one’s eyes widened in shock and he was left without a response.

“Ignore her,” Regina said, suddenly finding her voice. “She’s stupid. It was an amazing show! You guys were just brilliant I loved it!”

“Thank you,” Bill replied. He had been thrown off guard by someone saying, to his face, that they didn’t enjoy the show.

Regina and Ella continued to gibber excitedly to the boys, in between getting them to sign every object they owned, from cds to shoes and even body parts. Pictures were taken and hugs were shared as Rhea sat on and watched, too tired to get up off the sofa and make nice with a group of people she wasn’t particularly fond of. She had her picture taken with them, for the hell of it and to say she’d met the most popular teenie band in the world, but other than that, she sat quietly.

Half way through the meeting, the big haired one, came and sat beside her. “So you really did not like the show?”

“No,” Rhea replied, looking at him sidelong.

“Why not?” he asked curiously.

“Well, I don’t really like your band, its not my kind of thing,” she replied with a shrug. “Plus I got squashed up against the barriers a number of times and I’m deaf from all of the girly screaming. All that was needed was a mosh pit and it would have been a metal concert for toddlers.”

He giggled as she spoke. “They do scream a lot.”

“Never heard anything as loud as those girls,” Rhea giggled. “To be honest, I couldn’t even hear you guys at times over the screaming, and I was right in front.”

“Yes, I think I saw you,” bill mused.

“Probably, I was the girl desperately trying to escape,” she replied with a wink.

“If you don’t like us, why are you here?” he asked.

“I had to bring my little sister, Regina,” Rhea said, nodding at Regina who was busy mooning over the dreadlocked one. “The tickets and passes were in my name so I had to come.”

“Where would you rather be instead?” he asked curiously.

“Um…probably a Rasmus concert, or with some friends in a club back in Helsinki,” Rhea replied with a shrug. “Instead I’m here, but its only for one night.”

“Yes, I suppose,” he said. The small talk continued for a while before he suddenly realized he wasn’t sure about her name. “Your name is Rhea, right?”

“Yeah,” she nodded in response. “Nice of you to remember; I figured you would’ve forgotten the moment I told you, being the big star you are and all.”

“I try to remember everyone,” he replied indignantly.

“I’m sure you do,” was her sarcastic response. “Don’t worry, you don’t need to remember me, I’m not a fan so it doesn’t matter or anything.”

“I still like to remember people,” he said testily.

“Ok then, I’m Rhea Vänskä, from Helsinki, I travelled all the day down to Oslo, Norway to see you, even though I really don’t like Tokio Hotel,” she said bluntly. “I didn’t enjoy the concert but then I had to come back stage, meet you all and play nice. I don’t think you’re too bad as people, though Diva-like and snobbish if what I’ve heard from others is true. You seem ok to me but I still don’t like your music; or what I could hear of it from the concert. Based upon the look on your face, I’m the first person to ever tell you this face to face; you aren’t that great.”

He looked at Rhea with wide, startled eyes. Indeed, nobody had ever been so blunt with him before, nobody had ever told him they weren’t that great; it certainly was a shock.

“Don’t look so shocked,” Rhea continued. “Not everybody can love you. It’s alright; you’re still famous so it doesn’t matter.”

“Fame isn’t all that matters,” he mumbled.

“Of course not, but you still have it,” Rhea said. “So there’s no problem eh. Don’t worry; you have thousands of fans, not having me as one doesn’t really make a big difference to sales or anything. So all is well, right?”

Before she could keep talking or he could respond, one of their PR managers came in to let the boys know it was time to leave. Regina and Ella quickly said goodbye to the boys, hugging them a few more times. Rhea gave each boy a half hearted hug as well (apart from the well-muscled one; she hugged him properly). When it came to the big haired one, she smiled and winked at him, finding it hilarious that he still had that shocked look on his face. She pulled him into a one armed hug just to throw him off guard even more, before eagerly leaving the room followed by Regina and Ella who looked like they were about to burst into tears.

“I can’t believe you spent so long talking to Bill, and all you did was insult Tokio Hotel!” Regina exclaimed, slapping her sister’s arm angrily.

“Who’s Bill?” Rhea asked cluelessly.

“Oh my god,” Regina rolled her eyes. “The boy you spent half an hour talking to, with big hair!”

“Oh, I thought his name was Tom,” she grinned in response. “Guess that explains why he looked at me weirdly when I called him Tom.”

“You think?” Regina replied sarcastically. “I can’t believe you got to speak to Bill Kaulitz for half an hour and you didn’t even know it was him!”

“Sorry, I’m not that into them,” Rhea shrugged. “But you got to see them, so stop complaining.”

“Oh I wish we could’ve stayed longer,” Regina said, eyes going misty as she reminisced. “They are so cool! Thank you so much Rhea.”

“No problem, now, lets go back to the hotel; it’s a long bloody drive tomorrow,” Rhea sighed as she headed over to her car. She sighed in relief as the heating kicked into life as did her stereo, finally, some decent music…

When you’re sad and no-one knows it
I’ll send you black roses
When your heart’s cold and frozen
I’ll send you black roses.
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 21:52

chloe chloe chloe, 10 black roses - the rasmus.

i loved it, took my mind away from the other... stuff.

more writing please!
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 23:40

ahh chloe that was incredibly awesome more??
bdw the sarcasm in it was really funny and i liked it
Back to top Go down
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2008, 03:14

Ganz Spektakulär!

I could vividly imagine Bill being shocked at Rhea and her comments. =]

Hope you update soon.
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2008, 18:27

i LOVED the Bill bit...

“Ok then, I’m Rhea Vänskä, from Helsinki, I travelled all the day down to Oslo, Norway to see you, even though I really don’t like Tokio Hotel,” she said bluntly. “I didn’t enjoy the concert but then I had to come back stage, meet you all and play nice. I don’t think you’re too bad as people, though Diva-like and snobbish if what I’ve heard from others is true. You seem ok to me but I still don’t like your music; or what I could hear of it from the concert. Based upon the look on your face, I’m the first person to ever tell you this face to face; you aren’t that great.”

AMAZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was hillarious reading tht!..

post more now
]like right now!
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2008, 00:48

yeah i love the sarcasm in it, mehr bitte! Smile
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 19:11

Ah I love you all for the comments!! And I would so love some more with this chapter....pleeeeease Very Happy Also whoever guesses the special guest in this chapter gets the next chapter dedicated to them!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took them two days to reach Helsinki once more, with a stop over in Sweden. By the time they reached home, Rhea was thoroughly sick of hearing about Tokio Hotel. She felt as though she knew every song they’d ever written in both English and German and even after having heard them so much, she still didn’t like them.

“Ready set go its time to run!” Regina and Ella screamed as they boarded the ferry to cross over to Helsinki.

“Will you two such the fuck up!” She exclaimed irritably. “I’ve heard that song five times this morning, can you just keep quiet for a while, please.”

“Fine,” Regina huffed. “We’re just so happy! We met Tokio Hotel!”

“Yeah, I know, I was there,” Rhea said, rolling her eyes.

“And you spent half an hour talking to Bill Kaulitz!” Regina said, squealing slightly. “half an hour!”

“Yeah? I doubt he even remembers my name or what I said, even after half an hour,” she murmured uninterestedly.

“Didn’t you like talking to him?” Regina asked, noticing the way her sister’s eyes drooped as she ferry began is trawl across freezing waters.

“He was alright,” Rhea shrugged in response. “Bit of a pompous ass but guess that’s part of his ‘charm’.”

“How can you not find him gorgeous?!” the shock was prominent in Regina’s voice.

“Never said he wasn’t attractive,” Rhea said, glancing at Regina out of the corner of her eye. “He is, I just prefer my men to look more manly, less feminine and delicate.”

“Like Lauri?” Regina asked, scowling.

“Yeah, like Lauri,” Rhea responded, her voice hitching as she uttered his name.

“You are so weird,” Regina said, rolling her eyes. “Bill is the most gorgeous man in the world!”

“I prefer Tom,” Ella piped up.

“Tom’s a man whore!” Regina said. “Bill, on the other hand, is so loving and sweet and so amazing.”

Rhea dropped off to sleep as the two continued to natter about the supposed perfectness of both males.

----

Back in a hotel in Oslo, Bill glanced out of the window, taking in the dark night sky, counting the twinkling stars.

“Why are you moping around in here?” Tom asked, coming out of the bathroom, a towel slung loosely round his hips, protecting his modesty.

“I’m not moping,” Bill replied, scowling at his brother. “Just thinking.”

“About what?” Tom asked, dropping his towel and proceeding to get dressed. “Oh, let me guess, that girl from the meet and greet, right? God, Bill, just get over her!””

“Oh shut up Tom,” Bill said angrily. “I’m not thinking about her.”

“Yes you are, I can tell,” Tom said, coming to sit beside Bill on the windowsill. “You still thinking about what she said?”

“I just don’t get it! Why doesn’t she like us?” Bill exclaimed in frustration.

“I don’t know, she just doesn’t, it’s not the end of the world,” Tom shrugged. “It happens.”

“I just don’t know why she doesn’t like us, what’s wrong with us?!”

“Nothing,” Tom replied sincerely. “Some people just don’t like us. Like you love Nena but I just don’t like her, it happens.”

Bill huffed in response, turning away from his brother.

“You’re still moping, seriously Bill, why does this one girl matter so much? We’ve had people not like us before and it hasn’t bothered you this much,” Tom said curiously.

“She doesn’t matter so much,” Bill mumbled.

“You’re mind is wrapped around this girl,” Tom said, shaking his head. “Half an hour with her proving to you not everybody in this world worships us and you’re going crazy! I’ve never seen you think about a girl so much.”

“It just affected me ok,” Bill said angrily.

“But why!?”

“Oh just leave it Tom,” Bill said, standing up and walking away from Tom into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

“Wonderful, he’s PMS-ing,” Tom huffed before standing up to finish getting dressed.

---

The ferry stopped at the port in Helsinki and Rhea eagerly drove off the large ship. They were about half an hour away from home now and all she wanted to do was crawl into her own bed and get a few hours of decent sleep.

They dropped Ella off first and it was a tearful goodbye on Regina’s part, though she would see her friend in a few days when school resumed. She picked up the speed and hurried through the town, finally pulling up outside her parents’ house.

“Mum, we’re home!” she called out, Regina’s bag slung over her shoulder as they entered the house.

Their mother came out of the sitting room, hurrying over to hug the two. “how was it?!”

“It was amazing!” Regina squealed happily. “They were so amazing and the concert was just wow and then we met them and they were so nice and friendly and I got their autographs and loads of pictures and I even spoke to Bill and oh my god you won’t believe it! Rhea spent half an hour talking to Bill and she didn’t even know his name!”

“Slow down,” their mother laughed happily as Regina talking a mile a minute. “So you had a good time then?”

“The best time ever!” Regina exclaimed. “I didn’t want to leave!”

“And what’s this about you spending so long talking to Bill?” their mother asked, turning to Rhea. “And you didn’t even know his name?”

“Oh god, not you too,” Rhea exclaimed. “Don’t tell me your obsessed with them as well.”

“Watch your tone missy,” their mother replied. “I happen to think they are a good band though, yes. And I will admit, they are all very good looking.”

“I never said they weren’t; that one with the short hair…he was gorgeous,” Rhea admitted. “I just don’t like their music or how they present themselves that’s all. And that one, Bill, he’s a bit full of himself. The look on his face when I told him I didn’t like them; you would’ve thought I killed his puppy or something.”

“You practically did,” Regina replied. “What a kick in the balls, to be told that.”

“Regina, language,” their mother scolded.

“What, all I said was ‘balls’, that’s not a bad word!” Regina protested.

Rhea rolled her eyes playfully as her mother and sister playfully argued back and forth. As they talked, her phone began to ring

I can’t keep pacing,
I need your blood tonight!

She leaped up, pulling her phone from her pocket and heading into the kitchen to answer it. Glancing at the screen, she saw a familiar number and her heart skipped a beat.

“hello?” she answered, her voice dropping an octave to a sexy drawl.

“Welcome back to Helsinki,” the voice on the other end said.

“Welcome yourself,” she commented.

“Are you free tonight?”

“For you, I’m always free,” she replied seductively.

“7pm, The Crowne Plaza Hotel.”

“Can’t wait,” she replied, before hanging up. She walked back into the main room, smiling brightly. “That was Stewart; he’s coming over tonight with a pizza and a bottle of wine, to get me over this ordeal with gossip about his latest boyfriend.”

“Oh shut up,” Regina said. “It was fun and even if it wasn’t, you did it for me, your sister who you love so much!”

“I know, squirt. I’d do it again too, just to see you happy like that,” Rhea said, in a rare moment of openness. “You deserve it. Anyway, I’m gonna go.”

“Ok Rhea, drive carefully, and thanks for taking Regina to that concert,” her mother said, kissing her upon the cheek.

“Thanks Rhea,” Regina said, hugging her sister tightly. “Love you.”

“Love you too,” Rhea replied before running to her car and hopping in. She drove over to her own little flat beside the railway station which she shared with Lee and Sydney, her best friends since college. Thankfully, they were out for once and she could get ready in silence. She dressed to the nines in a leather corset and black miniskirt, straightening her hair and sorting out her make up, wanting to make an impression for him.

At 7pm, she entered the Crowne Plaza Hotel and gave them his last name. The receptionist handed over a key and directed her to the elevator. Butterflies filled her stomach as she rode the elevator to the top floor. Walking down the hallway, her boots clacking loudly on the mahogany floorboards, she hoped she wouldn’t displease him.

He opened the door as she approached, obviously having heard her come.

“Hi,” she murmered.

“Hi,” he whispered in response, before wrapping his arms around her and kissing her passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her hands tangling into his blonde hair. He pulled her into the room and shut the door behind her.

Last edited by RavynK on Sat Nov 22 2008, 18:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 19:19

LAURI!

see im clever.

post moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore, i want to see what'll happen.... xD

all bow down to Chloe! worship worship worship worship worship worship worship worship
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 21:17

yea me too i think Lauri since so famous lately xD
ok im joining Sav i beg you for more more and more
and this was ehhhh awesome as always.!.!.!.
but i wantMOREEEEE
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2008, 04:38

LAURI!
xD
oh chloe go on bitte x]]] trampoline
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24 2008, 00:35

So, this is dedicated to Val, Sav and Kirsty for guessing correctly who my mystery guest was xD Thanks for the comments guys!! Please sir, can I have some more?

------------------------------------------------------------------

His hand danced gracefully down across her arm, gently caressing the skin. She shivered in pleasure, stretching catlike before snuggling into his grip.

“I missed this,” he mumbled quietly, continuing to caress.

“Me too,” she replied, rolling over so that she now faced him, the sheets rustling loudly in the quiet room. “You’re always on tour for so long.”

“I know, but it makes coming back to you all the more worth it,” he said, smiling down at her.

“How long are you here for this time?” she asked, looking into his deep, sea green eyes.

“Just a few days, it’s only a stop over. We fly out to Sweden on Saturday,” he whispered.

“Oh,” was her reply; she hated when he left.

“I won’t be back for another two months,” he continued.

“We better make this worthwhile then,” she said, pushing away any feelings and letting the temptress inside come out.

“I suppose we should,” he replied, leaning over and kissing her passionately. She kissed him back, tongues dueling and hands wandering as they gave into their desires and truly made it worthwhile.

A while later, she sat up in bed, blankets wrapped tightly around her, watching him move about the room. She loved to watch him move, the way his muscles rippled beneath the alabaster skin always managed to captivate her. Sometimes she found it hard to believe she really was here with him; it seemed like such a dream. It really was the stuff of dreams, the fact that she was here with one of the most desired men in Finland; Lauri Ylönen. The stuff of dreams, to have his eyes land upon you at a party, the stuff of dreams to have him speak to you, the stuff of dreams to have him pull you so close. The stuff of dreams to have him even remember you afterwards, let alone call you on a regular basis.

“What are you doing?” she asked, watching him dig hurriedly through a bag, searching for something.

“I’m looking for my lyrics book,” he replied.

“Oh, you wrote some new material?” she asked eagerly. It wasn’t unusual for him to try out his new material on her.

“Well, a few things,” he said before triumphantly pulling a black book out of his bag. He hurried back over to the bed, crawling into it beside her. He thumbed through the pages before landing upon the most recently used. “Do you want to hear?”

“Yes of course!” Rhea replied enthusiastically. He smiled innocently at her before humming a melody. After a few moments, he began to sing, reading the words off the pages before him. Rhea sat captivated as his beautiful voice wrapped around her. No matter how many times she’d heard him sing, he still managed to completely shock her into silence with his beautiful voice. By the time he was done, she was already in love with the song and desperately craving hearing it again.

“What do you think?” he asked nervously.

“I think, it was the most amazing thing I’ve ever heard,” she said, crawling across the space towards him, slipping into his lap and taking the book from his grasp, placing is gently on the nightstand before him.

“So you liked it?” he asked, looking up into her icy blue orbs.

“Oh absolutely,” she said, leaning down. “I especially liked that one line, about the venomous kiss. Were you referring to anyone in particular?”

“Well, I had a few people in mind,” he said coyly. “Though nobody’s kisses are more venomous than yours.”

“I should hope not,” she said, capturing his lips with hers. Being here with him, wrapped up in his warm embrace, chasing away the cold and lonely nights in this hotel room, her mind was erased of all thoughts concerning Tokio Hotel and that one, Bill, whose hair seemed to haunt her in the dead of night.

She’d planned on leaving his hotel room in the early hours of the morning, to ensure she was home before her roommates missed her, avoiding any uncomfortable questioning. Her plans had been abolished by his addictive kisses and soft, warm touch and she’d stayed much longer that she had anticipated. The sun had long since risen and was high in the sky before either even emerged from beneath the sheets and it was a while after this before Rhea was even able to leave his room, fully dressed and in tact though her outfit screamed walk of shame; certainly not something fitting for day wear.

He’d kissed her passionately goodbye, leaning out of the doorway to capture her lips, the eyes of others in the hallway being drawn to their display of affection, particularly those who recognized him and what they assumed was his groupie…if only they knew.

She hurried home, hoping to slip inside and act her way through any questions asked. No such luck, both Lee and Sydney were sat around the kitchen table, sipping coffee.

“And where have you been missy?” Lee asked, smirking at her. “You were supposed to be back here yesterday at five, we know, we marked the date and everything!”

“Yeah, and we know you came back, your bag is in your room!” Sydney added. “So where were you…hmm?”

“Oh, nowhere,” she replied nonchalantly. “Just at my mum’s.”

“Dressed like that?” Sydney asked, looking her up and down. “Oh I doubt you were.”

“Come on Rhea, spill it, where were you?” Lee asked.

“Just out with a friend ok,” Rhea replied, shrugging. “I had a few too much to drink and crashed at his place, rather than drive home.”

“Hmm…I still think you’re lying,” Lee mused. “You have no sign of a hangover, you don’t even smell like alcohol.”

“Don’t make us go detective on your ass,” Sydney said. “It will be easier on you if you just tell us where you were.”

“I know where you were,” Lee suddenly exclaimed. “Let me guess, mystery man called again?”

She remained silent, refusing to answer their questions.

“Oho!” Lee exclaimed. “So you were with him!”

“Ah, that explains the smile then,” Sydney added, scrutinizing her friend. “So it was a good night all round then.”

“You could say that,” Rhea replied with a wink.

“I still say we should get to meet this guy,” Sydney whined. “You see him on and off for almost six months and we still don’t get to meet him.”

“And you never will,” Rhea replied. “We aren’t dating or anything, we just meet every now and again for some fun.”

“Oh I don’t doubt that!” Lee exclaimed, leering at her. “You are just a glorified booty call, Rhea.”

“And whoever said I had a problem with that?” Rhea replied, smirking at him. “Now if you don’t mind, I need a shower.”

“You can wash clean the outside, but you can’t erase the scent of illicit sex!” Sydney called after her, giggling as Rhea flipped her off.
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24 2008, 18:39

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you have to love the last line!

ahh, more? i want to know! xD
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24 2008, 22:19

that was simply AMAZING
more to come eyy?
cos i dont get fully the way it continues
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26 2008, 18:40

AMAAAJJJJIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
i loved it!
hmmm...lauri...so hot...Fick u chlo
u got me obsessed with rasmus!
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30 2008, 04:46

go Rhea!!
why must ur stories be so much addictive?! wat? did u put any drugs in them? xD

mehr mehr! What a Face
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10 2008, 23:31

Its been a while but now we're getting somewhere!!

-----------------

The week ended and Lauri was gone once more. Rhea’s life soon returned back to normal and the days began to slip by. It had been days, weeks, months since she’d gone to see Tokio Hotel and as each day passed; thoughts of the big haired Bill and his odd looking band ebbed out of her mind. Regina was still up on cloud nine after meeting them and chattered incessantly about it, but because Rhea didn’t live with her anymore, she was only ambushed by this barrage of words every now and again.

It was quite pleasant really, the way everything was normal once more. She was back to attending classes during the day and working late into the night at one of the hottest night spots in the city. All thoughts of Tokio Hotel disappeared, her mind full of European history and how to make the perfect cocktail as the hottest dance tracks pounded loudly through her mind. She started to believe she would never have to think about that annoying band ever again…

…it seemed karma had it in for her in the end.

As the holiday season approached, the bar stayed open later, often filled with festive celebrations lasting well into the early hours of the morning. Rhea didn’t mind, she loved working behind the bar, interacting with all the people, dancing and enjoying the occasional drink; the holiday season just enhanced this idea of fun. Not to mention the often cheesy music which they played in the spirit of Christmas.

It was two weeks before Christmas, Saturday night the club was full of people wearing santa hats and reindeer antlers, dancing to the cheesiest music she’d ever heard. Currently is was a remix of “Merry Christmas Everyone” which, she had to admit, was catchy enough to get her shimmying as she mixed a few drinks.

“Rhea! Malibu!” her colleague, Marcus called out. She grabbed the white bottle off the shelf and threw it up in the air, catching it behind her back before throwing it over to him. He caught the bottle easily and spun it around a few times before tipping it upside down and pouring a generous helping into the glass. Rhea grabbed the tongs, picked up an ice cube and chucked it at him. He caught it easily in the glass and flipped it around without spilling a drop. He slammed it down hard on the bar and popped a green, festive straw into it.

The people gathered around the bar clapped loudly and Marcus took a bow. Rhea giggled as she served the customers in front of her, earning a generous tip from the boys who were obviously on a lads’ night out. She knew how to work her customers; she needed all the tips she could get this time of year.

She danced across the area, behind Marcus as she searched for the Kahlua for her next drink, an A-Bomb. Marcus grabbed her by the waist before she could go much further. She squealed in protest, grabbing the Kahlua and loudly exclaiming she needed to make three A-bombs. He grinned and helped her, dancing behind her as she poured the Kahlua into three tall, cocktail glasses full of ice. He added the Baileys as she leant up over and behind him, reaching for the vodka. Tia Maria was next which he spun around their dancing bodies, brushing the cold bottle against her flushed skin. She grinned devilishly as he topped the three up with Tia Maria.

She slipped out of his grasp, carrying the three cocktails with her as he watched her. Laughing, she handed the drinks to the girls who were eagerly ogling Marcus.

“Ladies, he’s single,” she said, winking at the girls and taking the money they offered.

“He is?” the blonde asked, eagerly twirling her hair between her fingers.

“Oh yeah, single and looking for someone hot and sexy,” she said, grinning at the three as she handed back their change. “Tell you what, next time you come to the bar, order a Deep Throat, Blow Job and Screaming Orgasm…he’ll get what you mean and they’re amazing cocktails.”

She winked as the girls giggled, sipping generously on their A-Bombs. Another hefty tip was left for her and she grinned, slipping the money into the separate section of the till reserved for tips.

“Doing well tonight,” she said as Marcus came to help her with a large order; Purple Rain all round.

“Really?” he asked, sipping the Peach Schnapps before pouring some into the glass.

“Yeah, almost 70 euros in tips,” Rhea said.

“For two hours work, damn girl, you’re doing well,” he said, grinning at her. “What did you do, take one of the rich ones out back and…”

“No!” she exclaimed, rolling her eyes. “It’s my wily charms, people just give me money.”

“You’d get even more if you followed my advice,” he said with a shrug.

“No matter what you say, I refuse to work topless,” she deadpanned. “Get back to work, you!”

“I am working baby!” he exclaimed loudly. He downed a shot of baileys which one of the customers had bought for him before going back to serving. Suddenly, there was a slight commotion from by the door.

“What’s going on?” Rhea asked, trying to see what was happening over the heads of all the people in front of her.

“No idea,” Marcus replied. “Heard something was happening tonight but not quite sure what, exactly.”

“Maybe a chance for me to get more tips,” Rhea said with a grin and a wink, before smiling graciously at the man before her.

“Is there anything you wouldn’t do for money?” he asked, smirking.

“hmm…you!” She replied, causing a round of claps from the girls within hearing distance of the banter. “I guess they agree.”

“Whatever,” he said, rolling his eyes. “One day.”

“Keep telling yourself that,” she said, shaking her head. As the customers came and went, the commotion which had started out by the door soon died down and both Rhea and Marcus forgot all about it; both were having too much fun in the Saturday night rush, mixing up drinks and doing fancy tricks much to the delight of the heavily tipping customers.

It wasn’t until the commotion started up again that Rhea remembered the scene at the door before. Excitement bubbled up inside her as she eagerly waited to see what was going on. She watched as the crowd before her parted like the Red Sea and she saw someone tall and lithe making his way towards her. She raised an eyebrow as she took in what she could see of him which consisted of no more than his torso and hips. He swayed to the beat as he moved, fluidly moving through the crowd towards the bar. His hips were slender and his waist was slim, his tight jeans and even tighter shirt showing off every muscle in his torso and thighs. As he walked his shirt rode up and she caught sight of something black on milky white skin; a tattoo. He got closer and she looked up, plastering a devilish smirk upon her face, causing her eyes to go heavy; giving her that sleepy look she knew from experience gained her the most attention and the most tips.

Her eyes widened as she saw him standing there…someone she’d never thought she’d see again. A big haired someone with lots of make up and a German accent. His eyes were just as wide as hers; so he did recognize her after all.

“Well, well, Bill Kaulitz, what can I get for you?” she asked, smirking at him as he looked at her, eyes still wide and mind obviously racing.
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10 2008, 23:38

*becomes fangirly*

OH MY GOD BILL! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MORE MORE MORE OMG WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*becomes normal...well, my normal*

wonderful! what is going to happen? tell me!
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11 2008, 17:58

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

u better not stray away from lauri...No rhea..be a god girl...be a nice faithful girl...just stay wit lauri woman!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultraviolet (Part 5)   Ultraviolet (Part 5) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultraviolet (Part 5)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next