тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)

Go down 
+5
LoveIsDead
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Tom's .. Flying .. V
Revenge
RavynK
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) Empty
PostSubject: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2008, 02:23

YES! It's another story! I know I should stop writing so much and focus on what I already have but ah well..fuck it right. I have more ideas as well. It's like I'm spamming the forum with my stupid ideas XD. This one is going to be WAY different though! Before you read this, I suggest you listen to the song You Shook Me all Night Long by ACDC so you get the feel for the chapter, I'll embed the video here:

Summary: Venom was her name, and she was poison for them all

Rating: Very heavy PG-13

Warnings: Swearing, sexual innuendos, seductive movements, mentions of sex thugh no descriptions of the act itself.

--------------

“Tom, I really don’t want to be here!”

“Tough, quit whining, you’re here now,” Tom replied as they handed their coats to the woman at the entrance.

“Yeah, Bill, who knows, you might even enjoy it,” Georg added, nudging Tom as he spoke and laughing suggestively.

“Hey if this place lives up to it’s reputation, we might all enjoy it, if you know what I mean,” Tom responded, grinning. “Even you, Gustav.”

“Shut up Tom and let’s get in there,” Gustav replied, rolling his eyes at the dreadlocked male.

The made their way through to the club. It was dark and hazy in there, giving it a heavy and seductive atmosphere. They could see the club was pretty packed and yet there was still enough room to move around comfortably. The club was decorated in reds and blacks with blue lights surrounding and illuminating the bar. In the centre of the room was a large stage with a platform extending from the centre. The stage was in darkness but little LED lights illuminated the edges of it.

The quartet made their way over to the bar where a pretty woman with blonde hair stood. They could see that she was wearing what appeared to be an old-fashioned bar maid‘s dress though it was terribly short, barely covering the tops of her thighs. “What can I get you?”

“Two vodka and cokes, a martini and a beer,” Tom said, listing the band’s usual drinks. The barmaid returned with all four a few moments later.

“I’ll have the waitresses come round and keep you gentlemen supplied throughout the night,” she said, winking at the four as she took the money they offered her.

“Come on, let’s go. I want to get a good seat near the stage,” Tom said, turning on his heel and heading over to an empty booth right in front of the extended platform. The other three followed, Georg and Gustav just as eager though Bill was slightly tentative.

Once seated, they fell into light-hearted banter, able to relax for once now that they were out of the limelight and hidden within the dark depths of a club they were sure none of their fans would ever visit. It was a welcome relief not to be surrounded by screaming girls for once.

“How did you hear about this place?” Georg asked as he looked around at the beautiful décor and even more beautiful women.

“Andreas told me, actually,” Tom replied. “He came here with some of his university friends. Said it was amazing, especially on Friday nights.”

“What’s so special about Friday?” Bill asked, sipping his Martini.

“I’m not sure, he wouldn’t say but he said it was well worth it, deadly, he called it.” Tom shrugged. “Guess we’ll find out soon. The show starts at nine.”

“I hope it’s decent,” Bill replied.

“I hope it isn’t,” Georg responded, nudging Tom in the side as he spoke. Bill harrumphed as the other three burst into ruckus laughter.

The conversation flowed for another half an hour until the lights in the club began to dim, making it mostly impossible to see anything except the bar and the very edges of the stage.

“Welcome to Temptations,” a soft, feminine voice suddenly boomed, filling the room with it’s sound. “We guarantee to thrill you, chill you and fulfill you. So sit back, relax and enjoy the show. Please welcome, Venom.”

Silence descended upon the club once more as the tension rose. The occupants eagerly awaited the arrival of the mysterious ‘Venom’.

Suddenly, music started from somewhere and the group recognized it immediately as a classic. As the drum beat picked up, lights suddenly burst on, illuminating the stage before them. The stage was basic wood, not particularly interesting, however what was interesting were the three, brass poles situated on the stage, two at either end and one in the very centre upon the extended part of the platform, not more than two feet away from the band.

A woman suddenly stepped out from behind the black curtain draped across the back of the stage. She wore a tight black cropped top and the shortest skirt the boys had ever seen. She wore black, high heeled shoes and her creamy, white legs seemed endless to them. Her long, black haired flowed down around her, framing her face and giving her an air of mystery and her eyes shone the brightest of greens, venomous.

She walked across the stage, using the beat of the music to move, her body swaying fluidly with the beat.

She reached the pole and surveyed the crowd once, her eyes landing upon the band members in front of her. She gave them a wink before beginning to sway her body against the pole, using it for leverage and support.

She was a fast machine, she kept her motor clean

She shimmed, hooking her ankle around the pole and using it to help her spin around before turning to face the boys. She dipped down low, spreading her legs provocatively once down as low as she could go before swaying back up.

Knockin' me out with those American thighs

She shimmied again before grasping the pole tight and bending back as far as she could go, snapping back up once more, pulling herself close to the pole.

She told me to come but I was already there

All four boys stared in shock as the gorgeous woman with…perky…assets twisted and twirled around the pole, her body moving to the beat in the most seductive of ways. Tom grinned as he watched her, she definitely didn’t need to tell him to ‘come’; as the song implied, he was already there!

you shook me all night long

As the words flowed, she swayed her hips to the powerful beat, tantalizing and hypnotizing the crowd. Upon the word ‘You’ she pointed at the four boys before her, her eyes locking upon the one with dreadlocks who seemed captivated with her movements. She strode across the stage, her body still swaying to the beat, her eyes locked with his. The boys were situated in a booth which directly surrounded the platform so when she stood at the edge, she was within touching distance of them.

Working double time on the seduction line

She knelt before them on the stage, crawling across the dark wood before twisting around so that she was sitting. She flipped her head back allowing her hair to cascade down her back and brush the hardwood floor. She kicked her leg up, crossed it over the other before repeating the movement.

Had to cool me down

With her head thrown back the boys could see into her eyes which were clouded with lust and seduction. Her hand danced down her body across her curves, stopping just before it reached where the boys wanted it to go the most. She smirked at them before springing back up of the ground.

My mind was aching and we were making it and you

She leant against the pole once more, dipping down, head thrown back as if lost in ecstasy. The beat started upon once more and she swayed her hips. When the guitar solo started up, she launched into a wrap-around swing, grasping onto the pole with one hand, hooking her leg up and around the pole and then leaning backwards, twirling around the brass material. Her hands glided around it in the most suggestive of ways and all four boys were enraptured by her movements.

you shook me all night long

Once again she pointed at the boys as ‘you’ was sung, this time, however, her eyes locked upon the one with jet black hair whose eyes were wider than anything she’d ever seen. She threw him a smirk and licked her lips as he watched, reveling in the lust pooling within those chocolate orbs as she did so.

She spun around the pole once more, ensuring the quartet got a good look at her before the song drew to a close and she strutted off stage, her hands still caressing her body and entangling within her hair tantalizingly.

The boys were transfixed by Venom, and now they understood why Andreas had highly recommended the club.

“I think she has the eye for you,” Georg said, nudging Bill gently who couldn’t stop staring at the place the raven-haired beauty had disappeared behind the curtain.

“We should arrange a lap dance,” Gustav said, grinning at Georg.

“I don’t think he’d last long enough for one,” Georg retorted.

“Hey, I’d take a lap dance from her,” Tom added. “She’s hot!”

“And flexible!” Georg added.

“And she’s not done!” Gustav finally said. He could see Venom lingering in the back; she’d changed clothes and now she wore a slinky black dress ending mid-thigh which hugged her body making it look as though it had been painted on.

The boys sat captivated once more as Venom continued to dance and sway around the pole.

----------

Please, please don't ask how I was able to think up and describe such a detailed dance to the song. Comments are much appreciated! Hope you guys liek this and more to come soon! Very Happy

Last edited by RavynK on Sat Dec 06 2008, 01:19; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2008, 06:34

what is there some magical well inside ur head from where u kep pulling these amazing ideas out?
oh this one was different alright!
i loved it!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2008, 10:24

I likkeeeddd it ..
And it was certainely different !
Mehr bitte xxx
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2008, 11:48

holy crap ! ! ! ! ! how did yuu.... wow lol i see bill likes her HAHAHA!!!!!Wink
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 13:32

Yes I'm writing this fan fiction wiv Chloe
====================================

Part 2
-------

Tom was still shocked with Venom’s performance as she got back out on stage. “Hello boys, any of you want a lap dance?”

The club was suddenly filled with chattering from all the men in there. Venom jumped off stage and moved closer to the four band members. She smiled flirtations before lifting her leg up and placing it beside the guy with eyeliner.

“How about you?” she asked him as the guys in the club cheered; the man with eyeliner refused. Venom looked disappointed and moved on to Tom of course he accepted before she said anything. Tom parted his legs and grinned as she began to grind against him. Bill seemed shocked. He drank his Martini and rushed to get another one.

Bill seemed to be getting bored but Tom and the other two weren’t; they were having fun watching the girl dancing with Tom’s leg and watching Tom enjoying it even more then them. Bill told them he was bored so that they would leave but it didn’t work. After he practically started begging Tom, who was still putting money in the girl’s clothes, they called it a night. Tom whispered something in Venom’s ear before standing up and followed the others out of the club.

“That was one heck of a night eh guys?” Georg said looking at the other three. His eyes landed upon Bill who was walking with his head down, not noticing what he had just said.

“Yeah you think?” Gustav said as Tom agreed. “Bill what do you think?”

“It’s too impressive for him?” his brother teased.

“Mhm great” Bill said and put his head back down.

“Bill what the hell were you thinking she’s probably the best girl you’d ever get the chance to sleep with! And you blew it!” Tom said getting frustrated with his brother.

“Want to know why? Its cause sex is not all that crosses my mind!”

“Oh come on Bill when are you going to get the true love bullshit out of your mind?”

“Shut up bastard! I don’t go around sleeping with every girl that looks hot and probably getting a good percentage of them pregnant!” Tom’s mouth was sealed with those words as Georg and Gustav laughed. The guys walked back to their car and Tom and Bill headed home as did Georg and Gustav.

“Really I think you were horrible to that girl, turning her down in front all of those guys.”

“Why should I care what all those horny guys think! She should not put her self down to such a low reputation!” Bill said feeling proud about turning her down.

“Well it’s a strip club what did you think you where going to see, an elephant or something!?”

“I told you I didn’t want to go there, butt wipe!”

“Oh my, you’re like granddad!” Tom said pulling over. “Wait, granddad would have enjoyed that; you’re more like grandma”

“Oh screw you!” Bill said slamming the car door and the house door in Tom’s face.

=============================
comments always appriciated xx
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 13:41

oh god that was sooooo cool

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 21:33

OOOOO das ist gut!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ooo more more more more more!!!!!!!!

bittexD
Back to top Go down
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12 2008, 00:19

jaja it's great!!
moreee please x]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
XMissXKaulitzX89X

XMissXKaulitzX89X

Female
Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : istening to tokio hotel, and also heavy metal, and writing poems and making music.
Humor : hmm...
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12 2008, 18:02

it wwas absolutly great!! love it!!! more plssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12 2008, 18:28

Yay for Bill...he managed to shut Tom up!!!
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 17:50

Hah, new chapter!! Enjoy!!! Just to let you know, in this story Venom's 21, Kim, Tom and BIll are 22, Gustav is 23 and Georg is 24. Comments are greaty appreciated xD

----

Venom bounced backstage after her performance, her spirits high and her body pumped full of adrenaline.

She eagerly changed out of her costume before continuing back towards the boss’ office.

“Kim, you in here?” she called, flinging the door open and stepping into the room.

“Hey, Helena, come in, I just have to finish this,” the dark haired woman sat behind the desk said, indicating the empty chair in front of her.

Venom, better known as Helena, nodded and slid into the seat, relaxing into the hard wood and allowing her muscles to just go limp.

“How was the show?” Kim asked, finally looking up from her paperwork.

“Awesome!” Helena exclaimed, smiling smugly. “Didn’t you watch it?”

“No, not today, I had too much stuff to do backstage,” Kim responded wistfully.

“Tsk, that’s not what good sisters do!” Helena exclaimed jokingly.

“Hey, I watch all your other performances!” Kim replied, grinning at her. “Besides I’m sure you were amazing.”

“Oh I was,” Helena replied, smiling brilliantly. “But that’s not the most amazing thing that happened.”

“Isn’t it?” Kim asked, scrutinizing her sister . She had that gleam in her eyes that always meant she had something good to say. “What happened, Helena?”

“Well, we had some interesting people in the audience tonight,” Helena said, mysteriously.

“Oh was it the ambassador again?” Kim asked, eager for some gossip. “His wife will kill him when she finds out! I smell a divorce!”

“No, it wasn’t him,” Helena said. “It was someone much better!”

“Tell!” Kim whined playfully. “I hate guessing games.”

“Ok well…you know that band we both like…the one that everyone screams over…” she began, teasingly.

“You mean…Tokio Hotel?!” Kim gasped, eyes wide.

“Oh yeah!” Helena exclaimed. “They were in the audience tonight, watching me, gawping at me. Hah I told you it was their friend Andreas who came in, he must’ve told them about us!”

“Oh my god and I missed it?” she exclaimed, aghast. “Tell me everything! What were they wearing? Was Tom there? Did he look hot?”

“Kim, breathe! Ok so Bill was in that black sparkly jacket of his with those zip pants, like what he wore for the EMAs in Munich. His hair was down and he was wearing only basic make up. Tom was usual gangsta, big baggy black shirt and huge jeans which I kept almost tripping over when I was doing his lap dance…” Helena said calmly.

“You gave him a lap dance?” Kim cried out.

“Yeah,” Helena replied, smiling brilliantly. “I wanted to give Bill one but he shook his head. I think he was nervous.”

“Oh my, you gave Tom a lap dance,” Kim shrieked. “I think I’m going to faint.”

“You definitely will when I show you what he shoved up my skirt.”

Kim’s eyes widened to the size of saucers and she gasped audibly. “You didn’t?!”

“Kim! You pervert!” Helena exclaimed. “Not that, this!”

She pulled a €500 note out of her pocket and handed it over to Kim. “It’s real!”

“Holy fuck!” she exclaimed, grasping the note between her thumb and forefinger delicately. “Five hundred euros? He really does throw money away. Was this all you got?”

“Nope, I had tens, twenties and fifties secreted all around!” Helena replied. “He’s handsy as well.”

“Nothing inappropriate, right?” Kim asked, suddenly all business. Though the club was mainly full of strippers and lap dancers, they had a strict rule whereby the men had to respect the women and weren’t allowed to touch them inappropriately unless invited to.

“No, he was quite respectful actually, apart from the ogling and basic groping,” Helena shrugged. “Oh he told me something.”

“What’d he say?!” Kim asked, anxious.

“He told me his home address,” Helena replied, grinning smugly at his sister.

“He did?”

“Yup.”

“Tell me it!” Kim demanded. “Please.”

“You know that cosy house in the outskirts of town, the one we always said we’d love to buy if we had the money,” Helena began. “Well, guess who lives there.”

“Fuck off!” Kim gasped. “That’s where they live?”

“Yes,” Helena nodded. “Well that’s the address, whether they live there or not I don’t know…perhaps I should take a wander over and see if he does.”

“Don’t you dare, you know Tom is off limits!” Kim replied, eyes narrowing slightly.

“Yes, yes, dear I know,” Helena sighed. “I wasn’t really going to go over, he’s for you. Now if Bill invited me, on the other hand…”

“You’d be over there right now instead of talking to me,” Kim finished. “We all know that.”

“Oh, sis, you know me so well!” Helena exclaimed dramatically. “Are you finished? My legs are killing me and I wanna go home!”

“Come on, I just have to lock up and we can head back,” Kim sighed, rolling her eyes as her sister whined. “It’s your fault your legs hurt, you insist on those crazy high heels.”

“Hey, they make me tall!” Helena exclaimed defensively. “Besides, Tom wasn’t complaining.”

Kim gritted her teeth and slapped Helena playfully on the arm before shoving her out of the door and into the main club.

------

Across town, in a cosy house with five rooms, 2 bathrooms, and a giant garden, two boys lay awake, staring at the ceiling, minds occupied with similar thoughts.

In one room, a dreadlocked male lay, his mind wandering over smooth, voluptuous curves swaying hypnotically before him, dancing seductively. His body still tingled from her touch, from the way her hands shimmied across his body, across her own. Damn, if only she’d followed him home, he’d know by now if she could put those moves to good use. He’d be lying here, satisfied, not worked up and raring for someone to touch him.

In another room, a raven-haired male lay, mind wandering as a beautiful face swam before his eyes. Chocolate brown eyes held his gaze, hauntingly seductive and beautiful. Black hair framed her face delicately, sweeping across her smooth, pale shoulders. He tossed and turned as thoughts of her filled his mind. Although he was pleased he’d said no to a lap dance, he now wished he’d said yes, just to feel her. He wanted to touch her, smell her, just feel her smooth, supple skin.

He sighed and flung the covers off his hot, sticky body; the heat was unbearable. He slid out of bed and silently padded downstairs into the huge kitchen which took up at least a third of the ground floor, needing to cool down with an icy glass of water.

Tom heard his brother padding around and decided to join him. It was obvious he wouldn’t be sleeping anytime soon, what with his Venomous thoughts. Besides, if he lay there any longer his thoughts and the need to be touched might just become unbearable.

“Hey,” he whispered into the gloom as his eyes landed upon the figure of his brother.

“Hi,” Bill replied quietly.

“Uh…sorry, about earlier,” Tom nervously said; he hated when they fought.

“It’s ok,” Bill replied, waving his hand airily. “Do you want a drink?”

“I’ll get it,” Tom replied, grabbing a glass and getting himself some water. “Why are you up?”

“Couldn’t sleep,” Bill shrugged in response.

“Why?”

“Mind’s preoccupied I suppose.” Bill silently begged his brother not to press further.

“Why?” Tom pressed, unaware of Bill’s desire not to tell him.

“Nothing important,” Bill shrugged nonchalantly.

“It must be important if its preventing you from sleeping!” Tom replied, grinning. “You can tell me anything, Bill. Come on, spill.”

“why are you up?” Bill replied, not bothering to answer Tom’s question.

“Couldn’t sleep either,” Tom replied.

“Why?”

“Too preoccupied with thoughts of Venom,” Tom responded. He was never one to hide his true thoughts, even when he should.

“What kind of thoughts?” Bill asked; maybe Tom understood more than he thought.

“Thoughts of her, her dancing, how she’d be in my bed, beneath me, on top of me, just everywhere,” Tom replied, grinning mischievously. “wh-oh!”

“What?” Bill asked, as Tom gasped loudly.

“You were having the same thoughts!” Tom accused gleefully. “You were thinking sex thoughts about a woman and it disturbed you!”

“no I wasn’t!” Bill denied.

“No need to be ashamed Bill,” Tom replied. “Honestly, it’s normal. At least we know you found her hot.”

“I was not thinking sex thoughts about her!” Bill exclaimed. “I swear.”

“Bill, you don’t have to deny things like that to me,” Tom shrugged. “I figured you might think about things like sex every now and then…you’re a normal twenty-two year old guy!”

“But I wasn’t having sex thoughts…well I don’t think they were sex thoughts.”

“What do you mean?” Tom asked curiously. “How can you not know?”

Bill pondered for a moment before deciding to confide in his brother. “Well, I can’t get her out of my head but it’s not like I’m thinking about her body or whatever, all I can think about is her eyes.”

“Oh, you mean her real eyes,” Tom suddenly said after a few moments.

“What other eyes could I refer to?” Bill was thoroughly confused now.

“Oh uh…never mind, continue,” Tom shrugged.

“That’s it. All I think about is her eyes, her face, how she looked, you know,” Bill sighed. “I wish I could speak to her. I kinda, I guess, want to get to know her.”

“You amaze me, Bill,” Tom sighed. “How is it that you can suddenly develop feelings for a pole dancer, of all people from all professions…a bloody pole dancer!”

“Thanks Tom, I know what she does for a living,” Bill rolled his eyes. “Besides, I never said I have feelings for her…just…I can’t stop thinking about her.”

“Well why didn’t you accept a lap dance from her?” Tom asked. “You seriously have no idea what you missed!”

“I didn’t want a lap dance, I wanted to speak to her,” Bill rolled his eyes.

“You could’ve done both,” Tom replied. “I spoke to her.”

“what did you say?” Bill asked curiously.

“I gave her our address and told her we’d be home for the rest of the month,” Tom said. “I told her to come over whenever she wanted.”

“You did what?!” Bill gasped. “Are you stupid?”

“What?” Tom asked.

“You gave our private home address to someone you don’t even know!” Bill said. “she could turn out to be some psycho stalker freak who might come and kill us in our sleep.”

“Bill, you’re overreacting,” Tom sighed. “Besides, you were the one saying you wanted to get to know her better; if she comes over you can do just that.”

“If you don’t bang her first,” Bill scoffed.

“Hey, now I know you like her, I’ll back off,” Tom replied. “You know me, I only do relationships which last for a night anyway, what‘s the point of getting a girl you want when I‘ll only want her for a night.”

“Perhaps that’s all she’d want,” Bill sighed. “Like you said, she’s a pole dancer, maybe that’s all she likes.”

“Oh like anyone could deny going out with you!” Tom exclaimed. “you’re Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel…use that charm! I‘ll help you!”

“Are you trying to pimp me out?!” Bill asked, shocked and slightly amused.

“Maybe,” Tom grinned in response. “but, seriously. You should just talk to her. Maybe we can I don’t know, go back to the club or something tomorrow?”

“I dunno,” Bill sighed. “I’m kinda tired so, I’m going back to bed, can we talk about it in the morning?”

“Sure, Bill,” Tom replied. “Sleep well…hey, sweet dreams.”

Bill scoffed. “You too…be careful who you taint in those dreams.”

“Hey, in my dreams, they’re all tainted,” Tom grinned mischievously, winking at his brother. Bill rolled his eyes and the two parted ways, heading towards their own beds with Venomous thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 18:00

i need more lol that is soooooooooo goooooood

hehe Bill likes a pole dancer !!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

bitte more
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 18:25

“You gave our private home address to someone you don’t even know!” Bill said. “she could turn out to be some psycho stalker freak who might come and kill us in our sleep.”

Honestly Bill, the people you fancy! TUT TUT xd
Back to top Go down
XMissXKaulitzX89X

XMissXKaulitzX89X

Female
Job/hobbies : istening to tokio hotel, and also heavy metal, and writing poems and making music.

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18 2008, 15:09

THATS AWESOME!! i love you r stories!! MEHR BITTE MEHR MEHR MEHR!!!
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21 2008, 17:42

new chp chp 4 enjoy y'all
-------------

It was one p.m. when the twins were finally awoken by the door bell. Tom heard it but couldn’t be bothered to get up and get the door as he knew his brother would. Bill, on the other hand, woke up and relised the door bell was ringing and ran down stairs to the door as he really thought it would be Venom. Still in his boxer shorts Bill opened the door.

In a disappointed tone Bill said. “Oh it’s you guys. What’s the time?”

“It’s one,” Georg said

“What??”

“Yeah it’s one,” Gustav repeated

“Tom get up, it’s late,” Bill shouted so Tom would get up

Tom came downstairs. He looked at Georg and Gustav and looked again at Georg and said “Fuck face!”

“What the hell!? Horny bitch!”

“Hey guys guess what.”

Bill looked at him knowing what he was going to say. “Tom don’t!”

“Guess who likes Venom?”

Both Georg and Gustav’s eyes turned to Bill and echoed each other

“No way!”

“Way!”

“We have to go back there tonight!!” said Georg

“That is if I want to go!!” Bill ordered

“To bad she didn’t like you eh G,” Tom teased again.

“How do you know she didn’t?”

“Who would like someone who looked like monkey, right ‘stav?”

Gustav nodded in response. Georg was about to start an argument when Bill interrupted.

“Fucking hell, you are like 3 year old kids! If you stop the arguing we’ll go tonight!”

Georg sat back down right at that moment and Tom just put a grin on his face.

The guys went to the recording studio and they recorded a few songs, wasting the day away.

“Georg ,don’t you want to go do your hair before Venom sees you? We’re going straight to the club from here.”

“What the hell, I went to the hairdressers this morning!”

“Shut it guys, remember what I said this morning,” Bill said in a scolding way, much like a mother telling her kids off.

“What are you guys on about,” asked David entering the room.

“We’re going to ‘Temptations’ its a night-” Gustav got cut off by Jost

“Oh no need to tell me I know what it is!!”

“You’ve been there?” The guys exclaimed, shocked

“Hell yeah I used to go a long time ago!! Toxic was so hot!” Jost added

“Venom is FUCKING hot!! She gave me a lap dance,” Tom said happily. The group weren’t sure who Toxic was, as they’d only seen Venom’s performance before Bill had demanded they leave but they were sure Toxic was just as hot.

“Want to join us?” asked Bill

“Yeah why not!”

The guys walked to the car. David Jost was one of the producers of Tokio Hotel and he was like one of the guys; they got on so well with him. They made their way to the night club. They got out of the car and approached the door outside there was written ‘Venom performing tonight joined by Toxic. Yes, the return of Toxic. If you miss it you’ll regret it!’

“Are you serious!?” David said surprised, then added “She knew I would be coming, that’s why she’s performing!”

“Right! Or she heard we were here last time!” Tom said pushing Jost inside!

“We bought you here get us a round Dave,” Georg said to David pointing over towards the bad and smirking as the other three agreed.

David walk over to the bar and got their usual.

“Here, you bastards!” David said giving the drinks to the guys as they talked, waiting for the show to start.
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21 2008, 19:52

oooooo loooool morrrreeeee

ich need more xD
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 17:48

KIM[<3]T.H..Tom wrote:
new chp chp 4 enjoy y'all
-------------

“Fuck face!”
“What the hell!? Horny bitch!”
“Who would like someone who looked like monkey, right ‘stav?”
“Georg ,don’t you want to go do your hair before Venom sees you?”
“What the hell, I went to the hairdressers this morning!”
“Here, you bastards!”

Lol!! I can feel the love between them!! xd
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2008, 21:42

Enjoy Wink
----

They sat around a booth close to the stage, the one they’d occupied the previous evening. Drinks flowed and tension mounted as it neared 9p.m., the time Venom and Toxic would start their performance.

As had happened before, the lights dimmer and a seductive voice echoed around the club. “Welcome to Temptations. We guarantee to thrill you, chill you and fulfill you. So sit back, relax and enjoy the show. We have a special treat for you tonight. For the first time ever, the darkest, deadliest sisters will be performing together. Please welcome Venom and, for the first time in a number of years, Toxic.”

Backstage, waiting behind the heavy, red curtains, Helena and Kim waited for their cue. They wore complimentary black outfits, miniskirts and PVC bra-style tops, both covered in toxic green lining which would become luminous under the bright stage lights. While Helena wore high heeled stiletto killer heels, kim had gone for the easier choice of footwear, boots with killer heels.

Suddenly, one of the co-ordinators gave them their cue and they stepped out on stage heading to opposite ends of the stage. A drum beat started up and the spotlights burst to life above them. They walked across the stage, bodies swaying in time to the beat, eyes locked upon one another. Standing before one another, Toxic extended her hand, entangling it within Venom’s long, ebony hair, caressing through the smooth locks.

I got so brave, drink in hand

Venom leant into the touch, her own hand extending and dancing across Toxic’s smooth, bare chest, up across her neck to caress her cheek.

It’s not what I’m used to

The stood back to back and swayed with the music, using one another’s body for balance as they dipped down low, heads thrown back before shimming back up and striding across the stage towards the main pole in the centre of the stage.

‘I kissed a girl and I liked it‘

Toxic stood on one side of the pole while Venom stood on the other, both gripping the brass material tightly. They leant back seductively, stretching out, cat-like before curling back up and pressing their bodies close to the pole, faces inches away from one another.

’It felt so wrong, it felt so right‘

They stepped away from the pole, taking stance in front of it instead, inches away from the closest booth which happened to be occupied by Tokio Hotel. Venom stood behind Toxic, placing her hands tightly upon her waist and leaning over, her hair cascading over Toxic’s shoulder. Being a few inches taller than her made it easier for Venom’s dark visage to be seen by the crowd.

’No I don’t even know your name, it doesn’t matter

She dipped down low, using Venom’s body as a makeshift pole, draping herself across the slightly taller girl’s frame. Venom’s hands traced up Toxic’s sides as she dipped down low, caressing across soft skin.

’It’s not what, good girls do’

She reached the floor and turned around, sitting down upon the hard wood. Toxic spread her legs seductively as Venom watched, her own hands dancing across her ivory skin as she swayed to the beat. She dropped to her knees as Toxic threw her head back and locked eyes with the boys behind her, giving them a devilish smirk. Venom shimmied up across the stage until she was towering over Toxic in a very provocative pose.

My head is so confused, hard to obey

Toxic placed her hand upon Venom’s chest and pushed her up away from her, causing her to end up sitting upon the ground. Toxic quickly leaped up off the ground and made her way back over to the pole. Venom turned and crawled across the stage with cat like grace. She stopped before Toxic, on her knees before the girl, her hand snaking up her thigh.

’I kissed a girl and I liked it

Venom’s body followed the movements of her hand, slithering up Toxic’s body until she stood face to face with the girl. Their eyes locked for a moment and they put on the seductive smirk both had worked so hard to perfect. Toxic licked her lips seductively and suddenly Venom moved, spinning the two around and pinning toxic against the pole.

Soft skin, red lips so kissable

Venom trailed her hand across Toxic’s side, making a show of touching the girl who threw her head back and leant into the touch. Venom raised her right leg and curled it around the pole behind Toxic, intentionally curling it around the girl before her as well. She used the leverage to lean back, as low as she could go, almost bending in two before spinning around the pole, now standing behind Toxic rather than in front.

Its no big deal it’s innocent

Toxic followed Venom’s movements and spun round, facing her once more with the pole in between them. Instead of holding onto the pole, they now grasped one another’s hands. Venom pulled away coyly and deftly stepped away from the pole, shimmying across the stage. Toxic followed close, grasping Venom’s shoulder and spinning her around, pulling her close.

I liked it

Venom bent down slightly, so that her and Toxic were mere centimeters away from one another, her breath ghosting across skin, ruffling hair. The song ended and the lights dimmed. The moment the lights went out, the two disappeared off stage to cat-calls and wolf-whistles.

Backstage the two were giggling happily.

“They were here!” Kim squealed, grabbing Helena and shaking her. “Did you see Tom? He looked so hot.”

“Too busy focusing on Bill,” Helena winked. “You sure got his attention though.”

“We both did,” Kim replied, grinning. “I thought at one point Tom was going to explode in his pants!”

“Didn’t realize you were looking that closely,” Helena nudged Kim suggestively.

“Too busy focusing upon Bill, right?” Kim retorted before shoving Helena over to the dressing room. “Come on, let’s get changed.”

Helena complied and the two raced into the dressing room, taking off the uncomfortable outfits and slipping on casual attire. Well, Kim slipped into more casual attire; Helena wore a French maid’s outfit as she was going out to serve drinks now as her dance was over.

They parted ways and Helena strolled out into the club. She grabbed a tray and quickly jumped into the crowd, eager to start working. To her, being in the club wasn’t work, it was more like an adventure and she loved every second of it. Being here in this atmosphere, dancing, having all eyes on her, it was the biggest thrill she’d ever experienced.

Her eyes drifted over to where Tokio Hotel sat. She decided to stroll over, see if they needed any drinks.

“Hey boys, can I get you anything?” she asked, leaning over slightly and giggling; she knew the ropes well.

All five sat around the table gaped at her. Of course they recognized her; the venom green streaks in her hair made her stand out incredibly.

“Uh…another round, please,” Jost said, bursting through the silence. He listed the drinks they’d had and she curtseyed before sashaying away.

“Now’s your chance, Bill!” Tom said, nudging his brother. “Ask her for a private dance.”

“But I don’t want a dance,” Bill sighed. “I want to talk to her.”

“Well you can do that, you just have to get her alone!” Tom exclaimed.

“I don’t think so…” Bill trailed off, still nervous.

“Fine,” Tom shrugged. “I’m just going to the bathroom.”

He sidled out of the booth and headed in the direction of the bathrooms which were by the bar. He made a beeline for the bar however, intercepting Venom as she ordered the drinks.

“Hey,” he said, stopping before her. He was tempted to flirt but he knew he had to restrain himself; this was for Bill after all.

“hi,” she replied, giggling girlishly at him, batting her eyelashes. “What can I do for you?”

“I was wondering, do you do private dances?” Tom asked.

“Hmm…” she replied, in mock consideration. “You’ll have to ask the boss though.”

“Where is he?” Tom said. “I don’t min asking.”

“Well she’s right back there, hang on.” Venom disappeared through a door and hurried to Kim. She grabbed the dark haired girl and dragged her back to the club without explaining. She put on her best innocent act before standing before Tom. “You have to ask her.”

Kim’s eyes widened in shock, going goldfish for a few moments.

“Hi,” Tom said. This time he was in flirt mode. The girl before him was gorgeous. He recgnised her as Toxic and immediately he was drawn to her. “I was just wondering if such a wonderful person as yourself would allow me to book a private dance with Venom.”

“For you?” Kim asked, eyebrows knitted together in fake consideration.

“No, for my brother,” Tom replied. “I’m looking for someone a bit more toxic if you know what I mean.”

“Well, as you asked so nicely, of course Venom will dance for your brother. Go on Venom, go find him,” Kim replied, finally giving in. Venom grinned and returned to the table to inform Bill about what Tom had just done. “Now you, on the other hand, perhaps I can help you find that toxic thing you’re looking for.”

“Gladly,” Tom responded as he followed Kim into the backroom.

Last edited by RavynK on Thu Jul 31 2008, 10:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2008, 23:47

woooot wooot lol they getting it on!!!!!

mwahahahhahahahaha

more bitte
Back to top Go down
XMissXKaulitzX89X

XMissXKaulitzX89X

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 11:18

YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile more please!!
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 12:47

I love it. I adore it. In the last part i couldn't stop laughing.
More when you can. PLLSS...

th4immer

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 17:07

Lofl the twins are incredbly busy suddenly xD . Mehr bitte!!!!!!! You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2008, 23:26

Yes it's supposed to be Kim's turn to update but she seems to be preoccupied...perhaps this will motivate her into writing Wink Dedicated especially to her, though I worry by the end of this, she might be dead.
Thanks to everyone for commenting and please comment once more, let me know what you thought!

-----------------------------

She led him down a hallway and into a room which, at first glance, looked like a dressmaker’s studio. Looking closer, what Tom originally thought to be as random rags and cloth thrown haphazardly around, were actually costumes of all sorts of material and colour, hung on display, awaiting one of the dancers to come and slip them on.

She led him through this room and into another room adjoining this; a changing room complete with huge, overstuffed sofas and a giant mirror surrounded by lights.

She walked over to one of the sofas and gracefully sat upon it.

“Now, why don’t you tell me what it is you’re after,” she said, her voice low and seductive.

“Something toxic,” he replied. “Something deadly delicious, something which will blow my mind.”

“So you’re looking for quite a high level of toxicity then,” she responded, giving him a smirk. He licked his lips seductively; looking down at the dark haired girl sprawled dangerously across the sofa, his mind whirring into overdrive.

“The highest you can give me,” he said with a little nod of his head. She watched as he stalked across the room, dropping onto the rather small sofa, so close to her she could feel his breath ghosting her body.

He was like a cat, prowling, stalking, chasing down his prey. She could see that what he desperately wanted was to dominate her, have her bow down to his will, but she knew she wouldn’t. Every girl probably did bow down to him…this time, he’d bow down to her.

She pushed him away and stood up, leaving the room quickly, only to return a few moments later, her comfortable, court shoes and knee length business skirt having been replaced with leather knee high boots and the shortest skirt he’d ever seen. She seemed to have discarded her top, preferring to stay in what appeared to be a satin bra…not that he cared about the material, pretty sure it wouldn’t be as good as the soft skin it hide from view.

Kim thanked her lucky stars that, after a few years in the business, she had perfected the art of changing clothes in a moments notice, thereby not leaving her beau alone for too long.

She silently started a beat within her mind and stalked across the room, swaying to the invisible beat, body like liquid with eyes full of fire.

He watched her sway and stalk and heat pooled within his stomach. This was a change; never before had a girl acted so boldly around him. He was so used to girls just lying beneath him, or kneeling before him, without the thrill of a tease, that he’d forgotten how erotic it could be.

She was dancing before him, her hips swaying to the beat. She came slower and pushed him back so that he rested completely against the sofa. As she slid into his lap, her hips continuing to gyrate as her body swayed tantalizingly, he felt as though he’d died and gone to heaven.

Her body pressed against his and she moved forward, capturing his lips in a kiss and nibbling at his lip ring before darting her tongue into his open, warm mouth. The moment he started to kiss her back, she moved away and slid off his lap, standing before him instead.

She raised her right leg and placed it upon the sofa, directly between his own spread legs, so close.

She reached over and slid down the zipper of her boot, allowing her hand to glide down along the leather only to move on to his thigh and continue the movements up…up…

She pulled her hand away and kicked her boot off. She repeated the motion with her right leg.

Kim shivered in anticipation as she watched his eyes glaze over with lust. He reached out and placed both hands upon her waist. She tried to squirm away but he wouldn’t let her. He pulled her forward and she gracefully fell into his lap.

“Just where I wanted you…only you’ve got too many clothes on,” he whispered. “Take them off.”

“Why don’t you?” she replied cheekily. “Show some of those skills I know you brag about, Tom Kaulitz, infamous ladies man.”

He smirked and allowed his hands to deftly remove the clothes covering her body. She’d seen a few men in her time, but none had been as skilled as Tom. His own clothes soon joined hers on the floor as he consumed his fill of toxic seduction for the night…

…having been completely spent, the two re-dressed and sat in content silence for a few moments.

“So, do I owe you anything?” Tom asked casually, still playing with his lip ring though the seduction was well over.

“I’m not a prostitute you know,” Kim scoffed, rolling her eyes at him.

“Well I don’t know, I’ve never done this with someone of your profession,” Tom replied, shrugging.

“You are a bit of an ass,” Kim replied. “I’m an exotic dancer turned business woman. I own this club and another on the other side of town. My dancing is only something I do every now and again. Just to let you know.”

“You’re a pretty successful person, aren’t you really?” Tom replied, as he allowed his hand to stroke through her soft locks.

“You better believe it,” Kim responded. “But then, so are you.”

They fell into silence once more, before he voiced the one question burning in his mind. “Do you do stuff like that with your sister often?”

“Stuff like what?” Kim asked, looking into his warm, hazel eyes.

“You know, make out and stuff,” Tom replied, shrugging his shoulders. “It was pretty hot.”

“Well, we didn’t actually make out; it was just a dance, just a performance. We’re not into incest thank you very much,” Kim replied. “Why, do you do stuff with your twin.”

“No!” Tom exclaimed. “That’s just wrong.”

“So why did you ask me?” Kim asked. “You’re not the only one with moral values here.”

“Well, the dance and stuff,” Tom replied sheepishly. “It was just a bit suggestive.”

“You’re in an exotic dancer’s club, what did you think would happen here, if not a bit of suggestion?” Kim said, grinning darkly at Tom. It was fun to see him go from the confident gangster wannabe he’d been when they first arrived, to this nervous mess gibbering before her. “Relax Tom, I’m kidding. So much for Mr. Confidence.”

He scowled at her and turned away. He hadn’t realized that as they’d talked, he’d ended up pulling her close and she leant against him, his arm wrapped around her, smoothing down her arm.

“You know,” he muttered, leaning down so that he was whispering seductively in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. “I don’t think I’ve had enough toxicity to last me until I can see you again.”

“You want to see me again?” Kim asked, raising an eyebrow at him…how uncharacteristic of Tom. Well, she assumed it was uncharacteristic…she didn’t actually know his real character.

“Of course…I think you’re very addictive,” Tom said. “I reckon I need a regular dose of toxicity to keep things…normal. At least while we’re in Berlin. If that’s good for you, Toxic?”

“Like I even need to answer that,” she scoffed, before rolling over and straddling him. “My name’s Kim, by the way, just so you know what to scream when I’m rocking your world.”

“Ok…Kim,” Tom replied, before capturing her lips in a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2008, 23:34

AND YOU SAID KIM WAS PROBABLY GONNA END UP DEAD!!!!!

ahem.....naisnaisnais first i have a Tom pic War with Kim...

NOW THIS!?
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2008, 23:42

1: Smile
2: Very Happy
3: Shocked
4: shocked
5: Twisted Evil
6: silent
7: affraid
8: drool drool drool drool drool
9: xbam
10: dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)   You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Shook Me All Night Long (PART 13)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next