тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =] Empty
PostSubject: We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =]   We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21 2008, 22:45

So guys im reli bored so i decided to write a story...Its my first and probably my worst!!
But anyways i hope u likey!
Marielle ur in this and u probably know why haha!!
Chapter 1 :-

Marielle and I where well excited for going to see tokio hotel live tonight and we had BACKSTAGE AND VIP passes aswell.The day went really slowly until it struck 5:00.We had to leave at 7:00 so I thought 2 hours would be enough time to get ready.We where helping eachother do our make up and get dressed.We both looked stunningly gorgeous.Seven o’clock came and I was just finishing off straightening my fringe and then we left.It took one hour to get to the venue and the concert started at nine.We where so eager to get there we actually told my mum to go full speed on the motor way.

We arrived.Me and marielle showed our backstage passes to the security and he led us through big doors and then through a hall way which seemed to go on for ever and then we came up to this door which said Tokio Hotel and Staff only.He opened it and we could see four people scattered around the room.Bill sitting on the desk,Tom lying down on the couch,Gustav sitting in an arm chair and georg sitting on a bean bag on the floor.Marielle and me just looked at eachother and we both had the expressions of OMG OMG OMG !

Bill greeted us with a heart warming smile and shook our hands.Since I liked bill I went to find a comfy seat next to him and we instantely clicked and marielle just loved georg so she went to say hi to him.We got autographs and pictures.After 1 whole hour of talking,bill and the rest asked us to meet us after the concert and we could go for a walk and some dinner and then back to their hotel.Me and marielle agreed straight away and went off to the concert with our VIP passes ready in our hands.

Gustav came on..then georg.. then tom ran in with his guitar and then instant silence.Bill came running out from one of the wings on the stage and there where millions of girls screaming and crying.Then the music started and when eventually we caught up with time the concert ended and we went back to meet them again.

We left and then went for a long walk along the sea front.We all got closer and eventually it was like we where all best friends.We went for dinner and then back to there hotel.We had to leave to go home because our mums would be worried.We said our good byes.

But suddenly bill said, “Are you free tomorrow” and I said “Yes,we actually have nothing to do”.

Bill answered, “Meet us here at twelve o’clock and we could do something altogether..What do you think guys?”.

They all said yes.And so did me and Mar.So off we went back home..Over whelmed for what had just happened………..

Last edited by Hayley <3 Tokio Ho on Tue Aug 05 2008, 13:20; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =]   We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21 2008, 23:59

interesting looking forward to more!!
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/

PostSubject: Re: We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =]   We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 16:01

mmmmmmmmmm I m curious of what will happen x]

more when you can bitte =]
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =]   We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 12:59

P________M!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Part 2   We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05 2008, 10:30

When we got home we where so excited we didn’t get to sleep till at least 2:00 in the morning.Finally our alarm went off and we shot out of bed straight away.I went into the on-suite bathroom and marielle went into the main one.After one long hour we where ready.It was 11:30 so we decided to leave just to be a bit early.
When we got there we saw bill and georg waiting for us outside a building so we went to say hi.We all met and bill decided we should all go and get some breakfast.So we hopped on their tour bus which was amazing on the inside and out.Marielle was so embarrising, she kept looking in all the stuff and opening all the draws until finally she looked at me and I gave her the eye look.So she stopped instantly.After a half an hour drive we arrived at this big shopping mall.Marielles and my face just lit up when we got out of the bus.We had to bite our tongues so we wouldn’t let out a scream.We where led into the mall by the guys and security guards not far behind us.We went to the top floor of the mall and sat down in lovely comfortable chairs which u just sink into.Me and bill shared a chair, Gustav and Tom had one each and Georg shared one with Marielle.After an hour bill and I started becoming really good friends and marielle and georg well those two is another story.Half way through a conversation we where having they just went off.So we went to find them and we saw them making out outside a random shop!We all started laughin but then georg put his middle finger up at us and we knew he was getting mad.So we just left.Bill and I went around different shops and laughing all the time and we literally fell in love with eachother.He was my soul mate.I knew it.We lost track of time and lost the others.We went all around the mall and finally we found them sitting down on a bench.Marielle was sitting on Georgs lap, looking quite comfortable.We all new that them two where out new couple.It was 6:00 and the guys had to leave for a sound check because they had a concert that night.They asked us to join them so we did because we had nothing better to do anyway.
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D

PostSubject: Re: We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =]   We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05 2008, 12:23

post mehr bitte: )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Chapter 3   We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05 2008, 13:20

Thanks for comments from other chappies aswell xxxx

It took one whole hour to get to the venue but I didn’t mind because I was with bill.We had so much fun when we where together we didn’t want to leave eachothers site.From then on me and bill where officially best friends.Marielle and Georg where a lovely couple and well Tom he found himself a girl at last called Kim.They loved eachother a lot.And gustav found a maltese girl called daniela.So we where all happy.We got to the stadium and the guys went for a sound check.
Marielle and I where just chatting in the dressing room.

“You want to be more then friends with bill don’t u hayl?”Marielle insisted.

“Yes I think I do but I don’t want to ruin out friendship that we have because we might not work out as a couple”I said sadly.

“Well while you where in the bathroom earlier today I spoke to him and he said he really loves you and he wants to be more then friends”Marielle excidetly suggested.

“I will give it a go then because I have a feeling this is what im meant to do”I said.

The conert started and mar and I decided to go watch from the wings.Bill saw me when he finished singin Rette Mich and gave me a heart warming smile.We stayed in the wings the whole concert and when it was finished he came off stage and gave me and big hug and said I love you so much hayley.I just gave him a really tight hug back and replied “me too”.

We went back to the guys hotel.We decided to crash there tonight.We where all lying in the front room chatting away.Until everyone went to bed.Me and Bill werent very tired so we stayed up on the couch watching this scary movie that Tom rented.Half way through the film I looked up at Bill because I was lying on his lap.He had a pillow covering half his face for the scary parts.I giggled and he heard me.He said,

“Its not my fault my dumb brother chose such a scary film”Bill said.

I just laughed and said, “Oh Bill, Im glad we are such best friends, you make me laugh.”

We just looked at eachother for about 5 minutes until he leant closer to my face and leant in for a kiss.He kissed my lips passionately.We made out for one hour and I loved it.It felt so right.After our little scene.

He said, “Hayley, Can we be more then friends?”

I eagerly said, “Yes Yes Yes, I love you so much, And I feel that this is the best choice I have ever made in my life.
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =]   We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05 2008, 14:13

yay im in it mehr mehr!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =]   We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We thought it would just be that one night!!! Chapter 3 =]
Page 1 of 1