тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion of Tom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Opinion of Tom Empty
PostSubject: Opinion of Tom   Opinion of Tom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 19:27

I noticed there's one for Bill but not for the rest....poor TH, they're being forgotten for Bill. So let's go! Opinions of Tom, come on people get them in!!!

My opinion. Tom is a hilarious, egotistical, sex addict who likes to talk the talk. Whether he walks the walk or not, I dunno, but I sometimes think he overexaggerates immensley!!! He's so witty and he's got a killer sense of humor which is a lot like mine. Sometimes I wish he'd take off his fucking hat though!!! it irritates me at times -.-
Overall, I think Tom's a nice guy. Perhaps keeping his dick in his pants might help but then....we don't honestly know he fucks around as much as he says....he could be just talking out of his ass. Either way, he cracks me up!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Opinion of Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion of Tom   Opinion of Tom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 20:05

just like Bill he is not perfect
no one is
As he shows it he is a sex addict got too much ego wich is part of the reason i love him and to let people know HE IS HUMAN SO BEING FAMOUS HAS CHANGED HIMhe has always wanted to be there and be the person that is shining but that is him and i dnt wanna change it for the world

he has a life but he chooses how he wants it OF COURSE its sad seeing him f*** a 100 girls a month but hell He WANTS too~!

He does put on that 'player' look on but it is obvious he has more in his brain than a cell!
he doesnt like showing emotion but he DOES let people know he has FEELINGS

yet, he doesnt just shove them in peoples faces he just shows them unlike some other crazed celebrity!

and all of that is why i love him!
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Opinion of Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion of Tom   Opinion of Tom I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26 2008, 00:27

Tom puts up an image which we all know very well and he does his best to uphold it and yet somtimes it slips for a sec and we just get a glimps of the sweet cuteness underneath and that totally buys it for me and keeps up my respect for him cos without id really think he was just a cocky bastard!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Opinion of Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion of Tom   Opinion of Tom I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26 2008, 08:30

for me Tom is obiviously NOT perfect as you said!

I think he hides who he really is and believe that he just does it to looks good! which work perfectly. Anyway I think theres another Tom underneath all the "I fuck alot of girls" attitude! And something else i dont really believe he really did fu*k that may girls. Bill also says that Tom is exactaly like him but hes doesn't show so i believe theres "another" Tom. Anyway i dont like the fact the way they all change because of America it's stupid.!!!:@
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Sponsored content

Opinion of Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion of Tom   Opinion of Tom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinion of Tom
Page 1 of 1