тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion of Georg!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Opinion of Georg! Empty
PostSubject: Opinion of Georg!   Opinion of Georg! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 19:40

Just like for Bill and Tom, here;s your chance to natter about GEORG!!!

My opinion: Georg is just so damn funny!! i love the way he can be so serious and quiet when he needs to be yet when they're backstage or off camera, he's just such a nutcase! dancing with manniquins and stuff. He's funny without being overbearing. I like how he just sits back and lets Tom rip on him, like he couldn't give a shit. I also love the way he's obsessed with his hair!!! it's adorable!!!
I know Georg has a hidden side though and I wish I could see that hidden side, as I'm sure there's more to him than the quiet, hair flip guy who goes crzy every now and then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Opinion of Georg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion of Georg!   Opinion of Georg! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26 2008, 00:39

Georg seriously has a very special place in my heart for me he would be an amazing older brother.
I don't even know what to say lolz he is just so huggable
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Opinion of Georg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion of Georg!   Opinion of Georg! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2008, 22:16

RavynK wrote:
Just like for Bill and Tom, here;s your chance to natter about GEORG!!!

My opinion: Georg is just so damn funny!! i love the way he can be so serious and quiet when he needs to be yet when they're backstage or off camera, he's just such a nutcase! dancing with manniquins and stuff. He's funny without being overbearing. I like how he just sits back and lets Tom rip on him, like he couldn't give a shit. I also love the way he's obsessed with his hair!!! it's adorable!!!
I know Georg has a hidden side though and I wish I could see that hidden side, as I'm sure there's more to him than the quiet, hair flip guy who goes crzy every now and then.

Lol I couldn't agree with you more xd
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
Sponsored content

Opinion of Georg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion of Georg!   Opinion of Georg! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinion of Georg!
Page 1 of 1