тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

opinion of bill?

Go down 
+3
LoveIsDead
th4immer
lavenderaly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lavenderaly

lavenderaly

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-16

opinion of bill? Empty
PostSubject: opinion of bill?   opinion of bill? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23 2008, 01:39

to me Bill seems like the sweetest guy in the world!
just when you look at him! oh and def his smile, he just seems soo nice and you can talk to him about anything!
what's your opinion of bill?
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

opinion of bill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of bill?   opinion of bill? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23 2008, 18:04

Billis a really good looking guy with great taste and style xd But mostly he seems to be really caring and has a great character!!
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

opinion of bill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of bill?   opinion of bill? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23 2008, 23:43

Hot, sexy, cute, funny, sweet, adorable, super super talented. he's the sweetest guy ever! and he's the romantic one I love you buttt i dont just like him cause he's mega cute (: he's really caring and lovellyyy <3

lavenderaly, i love your avatar! it's so true opinion of bill? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
lavenderaly

lavenderaly

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-16

opinion of bill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of bill?   opinion of bill? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 01:42

LoveIsDead wrote:
Hot, sexy, cute, funny, sweet, adorable, super super talented. he's the sweetest guy ever! and he's the romantic one I love you buttt i dont just like him cause he's mega cute (: he's really caring and lovellyyy <3

lavenderaly, i love your avatar! it's so true opinion of bill? Icon_razz
all those things you said about him pretty much sumed up everything i think about him, couldn't have put it better!
oh and thank you [=
Back to top Go down
XMissXKaulitzX89X

XMissXKaulitzX89X

Female
Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : istening to tokio hotel, and also heavy metal, and writing poems and making music.
Humor : hmm...
Registration date : 2008-05-13

opinion of bill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of bill?   opinion of bill? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 12:23

Bill Kaulitz.. hmmm.... he seems like what i always imagined in my 'Mr.Right' to be... sweet, sensitive, fun, happy, but yet understands sadness, which i s obvious in his lyrics.

He is FUNNY spontanious, a cute perfectionist.. very sweet... i REALLY WANT TO MEET HIM I NEED TO!!!
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

opinion of bill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of bill?   opinion of bill? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 12:51

ok i love Tom i really do but Bill is great too!!

but.....
i am afraid i do not have all year to post my opinion on him
lets put it this way

he is amazing in every way possible...
do ya get it?

he is perfect...
well he was perfect...
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

opinion of bill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of bill?   opinion of bill? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 17:53

[XxX]Tokio[x]Hotel[XxX] wrote:

he is perfect...
well he was perfect...

ahh what do you mean he was perfect? opinion of bill? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

opinion of bill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of bill?   opinion of bill? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 18:47

i am sooo not telling ya!
chloe understands me rabbit
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

opinion of bill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of bill?   opinion of bill? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 19:06

I'm not going to say he's perfect because he's not.
I'm not going to say he's mr.right cos I don't believe in that, anyone can be mr.right if you look hard enough.
I'm not going to say he can do no wrong, cos he can.
I'm not going to say he's the one, because althought I may feel it, I couold be wrong
I'm not going to say any of the usual things people might say, because to me, they're all bullshit.

The one thing I'm going to say that no-one else ever says is he has so many flaws its unbelievable!!!

But you want to know something....that's partly why I like him so much, because he has so many flaws. In spite of the many many flaws he has, he is still a pretty amazing guy. He uses those flaws and combines them with his motivation and desire for perfection to mould himself into something that he wants. He doesn't care about what others think showing he has great self respect. He's not that witty and yet he still manages to have me in stitches continually. He's so energetic that it;s almost annoying without being annoying (if you get what I mean...th4immer will cos she's as insane as I am and to us i.e. the utterly mad, that makes sense). He's such a show off and he's so full of himself yet you can't help but love him unconditionally. And I'm sorry but no matter what he does, even if he's angry and pissed off, it's still so damn cute it makes me just want to go "AWW!"

Bill is charismatic and charming, fun, psychotic at times, a complete looney and above all else extremely empathic. He understands emotions and he includes private, deep thoughts in his songs without boring the public which his private life, like the rest of those idiotic celebrities do.

Frankly....Bill isn't a celebrity to me, if I must be honest. He's more like a real person than a celebrity....

....it's a shame sometimes he seems to be changing as of late Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

opinion of bill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of bill?   opinion of bill? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 19:56

Chloλ just proved my point!
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

opinion of bill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of bill?   opinion of bill? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 20:01

RavynK wrote:
I'm not going to say he's mr.right cos I don't believe in that, anyone can be mr.right if you look hard enough.
I'm not going to say he's the one, because althought I may feel it, I couold be wrong
I'm not going to say any of the usual things people might say, because to me, they're all bullshit.

The one thing I'm going to say that no-one else ever says is he has so many flaws its unbelievable!!!

But you want to know something....that's partly why I like him so much, because he has so many flaws. In spite of the many many flaws he has, he is still a pretty amazing guy. He uses those flaws and combines them with his motivation and desire for perfection to mould himself into something that he wants. He doesn't care about what others think showing he has great self respect. He's not that witty and yet he still manages to have me in stitches continually. He's so energetic that it;s almost annoying without being annoying (if you get what I mean...th4immer will cos she's as insane as I am and to us i.e. the utterly mad, that makes sense). He's such a show off and he's so full of himself yet you can't help but love him unconditionally. And I'm sorry but no matter what he does, even if he's angry and pissed off, it's still so damn cute it makes me just want to go "AWW!"

Bill is charismatic and charming, fun, psychotic at times, a complete looney and above all else extremely empathic. He understands emotions and he includes private, deep thoughts in his songs without boring the public which his private life, like the rest of those idiotic celebrities do.

Frankly....Bill isn't a celebrity to me, if I must be honest. He's more like a real person than a celebrity....

you said it way better than i could have in a million years
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

opinion of bill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of bill?   opinion of bill? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 23:09

RavynK wrote:

Honestly, I can't add any thing because you said it all!! and you were right, I did understand the crazy bit xd
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
Sponsored content

opinion of bill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of bill?   opinion of bill? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

opinion of bill?
Page 1 of 1