тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

opinion of Gustav

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

opinion of Gustav Empty
PostSubject: opinion of Gustav   opinion of Gustav I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 19:46

Yup, Gustav needed one as well!!!

So, gustav is the quietest member of the band and yet I know he is just hilarious when he wants to be. he's very reserved and holds back in interviews and so on which sucks cos I'm sure he's very intelligent and has so many interesting things to say! When he does speak, albeit it being very little, it's either hilarious or very thought-provoking. I wish he wouold speak more though, it's so frustrating!!!

And I do not like his fashion sense!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

opinion of Gustav Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of Gustav   opinion of Gustav I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2008, 22:11

He seems quiet and intelligent but he's terribly reserved. I think he and Georg are very good friends since they went to scholl together before th started so they enjoy being quiet together in interviews but Georg does speak up a bit more. Gusti is verryy cute and otherwise I agree with Chloe though his style is not bad xd
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
Anonymous

opinion of Gustav Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of Gustav   opinion of Gustav I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 16:45

YESS i like the style off hes!!!! I Things its very nice amd good to hav it!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile
But he dont talk to interviou becuaze he very SHY and all times on drums perkushion and this so its i thing that. Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)
Registration date : 2008-04-09

opinion of Gustav Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of Gustav   opinion of Gustav I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 12:01

It is so sad not to hear Gustav speak when interviewed, but I am sick of hearing saying he does not speak cause he is shy, because we all know the twins are the ones always talking because the fans prefer them...
Anyway, I am really close to him, cause I am similar to him... but when I went to TRL I wa pissed off cause I would call Georg and Gustav more then Bill and Tom (since everyone did that), and he didn't glance at me, not even once, not even a smile uff... well, too bad xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
Sponsored content

opinion of Gustav Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion of Gustav   opinion of Gustav I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

opinion of Gustav
Page 1 of 1