тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bill confesses that he has a new tatoo

Go down 
+6
RavynK
Beringelinh@
xXxKirstyxXx
MissBKaulitz
Natie.*
alexia
10 posters
AuthorMessage
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

bill confesses that he has a new tatoo Empty
PostSubject: bill confesses that he has a new tatoo   bill confesses that he has a new tatoo I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2008, 16:39

http://tokiohotel.org.uk//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1209&Itemid=79&mosmsg=Comment+saved+to+content+item%21+If+the+comment+is+not+related+to+the+topic%2C+it+will+be+deleted.

watch it till the end he says that it lasted 4 hours and it hurted and he said also that he will show it in 2 years lol
Back to top Go down
Natie.*

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: bill confesses that he has a new tatoo   bill confesses that he has a new tatoo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2008, 15:32

bill confesses that he has a new tatoo 67106c09f8a11

bill confesses that he has a new tatoo Tattomaybe1

bill confesses that he has a new tatoo 2myauzp1

omgg Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissBKaulitz

MissBKaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : singing, writing lyrics, dancing, music
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: bill confesses that he has a new tatoo   bill confesses that he has a new tatoo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2008, 13:38

http://www.buzznet.com/tags/billkaulitz/journals/3300091/mtv-buzzworthy-tokio-hotel-really/

check this out..he says that his tattoo is German words which means 'Tom is my idol'
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: bill confesses that he has a new tatoo   bill confesses that he has a new tatoo I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2008, 11:51

omg i can't wait to see this tatoo. im so curious ingeneral and now hes making me go mad with all this hiding. but its his choice ill wait and leave my curiosity apart. if tatooed Tom is my idol i find it very sweet!!!and what is this about the miley collaborating?? i didnt knew about it anyway glad it was only a rumour.
Back to top Go down
Beringelinh@

Beringelinh@

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: bill confesses that he has a new tatoo   bill confesses that he has a new tatoo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 13:58

i don't know if everybody's see the tattoo but i put it, here okay?

i think the tattoo is awsome, it's really gorgeous in my opinion!
kiss (:
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: bill confesses that he has a new tatoo   bill confesses that he has a new tatoo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 19:19

So, I don't think any pictures of Bill's tattoo should be posted here. Not yet... for a number of reasons.

First of all, if you read the rules, one of the rules is no pics of the Maldives, cos it is an invasion of their privacy. Well, so is this tattoo. The picture which has been released, if it is really Bill, has been taken privately in secret. Bill never wanted it to be released, not yet. He wanted to keep it private and secret because it is HIS and his alone. He didn't want to release it, it has been released involuntarily. Until Bill releases a statement about it and officially shows it, it is private and so a violation of his privacy. The fans are too into his business at times! he should be allowed to have something private, to keep something to himself until the time is right for him to tell us, the fans, if he ever does want to tell us. He has no obligation to tell us. Any pictures will be deleted until he officially released it himself.. This is to respect his PRIVACY

If you want to know what it is supposed to be, it is words. beautiful but darkly haunting words roughly, "We never stop screaming, we always return to the beginning" I have my own theories about what it means but I might not be right, I'm just relating what I know, and what I've been to, to rumorrs I've heard he's been through.

Also, there is NO CONFIRMATION this is Bill. The mole on his back has been used as proof, to say it is his (by comparin it to pics of the maldives) but this isn't enough proof (hell, I have one in the same place as I'm sure at least 1/3 of the world's population). I'm skeptical cos of the way the pic is. Thats why, again, I don't think pics should be posted. Untill BILL KAULITZ HIMSELF says this is really his tattoo, until we all hear this.

Let me know if you agree or disagree with my way of thinking.

Last edited by RavynK on Tue Dec 02 2008, 22:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
[x] nIcKy [x]

[x] nIcKy [x]

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : mUsIc, MsN XP
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: bill confesses that he has a new tatoo   bill confesses that he has a new tatoo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 19:20

German:
"Wir hören nie auf zu schreien
Wir kehren zum Ursprung zurück"
English:
"We never stop to scream
We return to the beginning"
Back to top Go down
http://nickyvalletta2.hi5.com
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: bill confesses that he has a new tatoo   bill confesses that he has a new tatoo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 19:24

RavynK wrote:
So, I don't think any pictures of Bill's tattoo should be posted here. Not yet... for a number of reasons.

First of all, if you read the rules, one of the rules is no pics of the Maldives, cos it is an invasion of their privacy. Well, so is this tattoo. The picture which has been released, if it is really Bill, has been taken privately in secret. Bill never wanted it to be released, not yet. He wanted to keep it private and secret because it is HIS and his alone. He didn't want to release it, it has been released involuntarily. Until Bill releases a statement about it and officially shows it, it is private and so a violation of his privacy. The fans are too into his business at times! he should be allowed to have something private, to keep something to himself until the time is right for him to tell us, the fans, if he ever does want to tell us. He has no obligation to tell us. Any pictures will be deleted until this happens.

If you want to know what it is supposed to be, it is words. beautiful but darkly haunting words roughly, "We never stop screaming, we always return to the beginning" I have my own theories about what it means but I might not be right, I'm just relating what I know, and what I've been to, to rumorrs I've heard he's been through.

Also, there is NO CONFIRMATION this is Bill. The mole on his back has been used as proof, to say it is his (by comparin it to pics of the maldives) but this isn't enough proof (hell, I have one in the same place as I'm sure at least 1/3 of the world's population). I'm skeptical cos of the way the pic is. Thats why, again, I don't think pics should be posted. Untill BILL KAULITZ HIMSELF says this is really his tattoo, until we all hear this.

agreed!
tbh the pic looks edited too, and look at the room, would you expect a celebrity in a place like that? posing for something he wants to hide too?

ill tell you, Naah..

Last edited by v a l l i on Tue Dec 02 2008, 19:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: bill confesses that he has a new tatoo   bill confesses that he has a new tatoo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 19:55

i totally agree hun xxx
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Beringelinh@

Beringelinh@

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: bill confesses that he has a new tatoo   bill confesses that he has a new tatoo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 20:16

RavynK wrote:

First of all, if you read the rules, one of the rules is no pics of the Maldives, cos it is an invasion of their privacy. Well, so is this tattoo. The picture which has been released, if it is really Bill, has been taken privately in secret. Bill never wanted it to be released, not yet. He wanted to keep it private and secret because it is HIS and his alone. He didn't want to release it, it has been released involuntarily. Until Bill releases a statement about it and officially shows it, it is private and so a violation of his privacy. The fans are too into his business at times! he should be allowed to have something private, to keep something to himself until the time is right for him to tell us, the fans, if he ever does want to tell us. He has no obligation to tell us. Any pictures will be deleted until this happens.

sorry can then delete my response ....
Frankly, I think he allowed the tattoo was shown, this was (or not ..) the pressure made by fans.
In addition this tattoo, I am absolutely sure that the photograph is taken by tatuator same.
That we, we saw fans, he was always doing it alone ..!
Right?
And something, I am sure:
of the few people he can trust (minimally) is in its tatuator. A tatuator is known as a confidant for their clients .. and for this reason he would not want to lose a customer like Bill "liberating" as the photos of his tattoos.
To me it seems very clear that even the tattoo of him, much points to this:
the signs it, the hair, ring, the belt everything!
Even the pictures in which the twins were at the beach and the Bill was dressed .... My doubt is whether or not to tattoo him not many, he said.
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: bill confesses that he has a new tatoo   bill confesses that he has a new tatoo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 22:45

Beringelinh@ wrote:
RavynK wrote:

sorry can then delete my response ....
Frankly, I think he allowed the tattoo was shown, this was (or not ..) the pressure made by fans.
In addition this tattoo, I am absolutely sure that the photograph is taken by tatuator same.
That we, we saw fans, he was always doing it alone ..!
Right?
And something, I am sure:
of the few people he can trust (minimally) is in its tatuator. A tatuator is known as a confidant for their clients .. and for this reason he would not want to lose a customer like Bill "liberating" as the photos of his tattoos.
To me it seems very clear that even the tattoo of him, much points to this:
the signs it, the hair, ring, the belt everything!
Even the pictures in which the twins were at the beach and the Bill was dressed .... My doubt is whether or not to tattoo him not many, he said.

i didn't understand what you wrote at all.
I'm just saying do not post pics yet. Because BILL hasn't released it officially. Every other tattoo and piercing he got he released officially (i.e. by showing it in an interview, getting professional photos taken etc...) until he does this; it is still a private, secret affair. and he should be allowed his privacy...don't you think -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: bill confesses that he has a new tatoo   bill confesses that he has a new tatoo I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2008, 22:28

ja I agree with Chloe ... God these guys needs their privacy... I hate how pictures of his tatto are all over the net Sad But while I'm mentioning it ... I saw the pic today... and IT HAS TO BE BILL..

I mean
the figure,
the hands
and he said himself that it consists of german letters and it's big ... so I hardly have a doubt its his tattoo

In case it is ...
I think he ruined his body Sad

not that I don't appreciate the fact that he likes it...
but it's too big for him ;[[

first tattoo of Bill that I don't like ;[[

but WHATEVER .. let's wait until he makes it official
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bill confesses that he has a new tatoo   bill confesses that he has a new tatoo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bill confesses that he has a new tatoo
Page 1 of 1