тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you like the most about bill...

Go down 
3 posters

What do you like the most about bill?
his tattoo..
What do you like the most about bill... I_vote_lcap14%What do you like the most about bill... I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
his style..
What do you like the most about bill... I_vote_lcap81%What do you like the most about bill... I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 17 ]
his ayebraw ring..
What do you like the most about bill... I_vote_lcap0%What do you like the most about bill... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
his hand..
What do you like the most about bill... I_vote_lcap5%What do you like the most about bill... I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

What do you like the most about bill... Empty
PostSubject: What do you like the most about bill...   What do you like the most about bill... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29 2008, 06:34

What do you like the most about bill...?????
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you like the most about bill...   What do you like the most about bill... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29 2008, 11:43

As I said on Tom, the thing I like most is his PERSONALITY! That is wha is attractive about Bill and that is why he is so appealing. His personality, his drive, his passion, his humor and wit, his need for perfection and that is what I like most about him.

Unfortunately, I have to choose from the list above which is maily looks, so I go for all of the above. I love his tattoos as they give him an air of danger, his hands are gorgeously long and silky soft, his style is so unique and outrageous it's impossible not to love and of course his eyebrow ring (along with the tongue ring) are just sexy and so damn hot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you like the most about bill...   What do you like the most about bill... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11 2008, 14:33

RavynK wrote:
As I said on Tom, the thing I like most is his PERSONALITY! That is wha is attractive about Bill and that is why he is so appealing. His personality, his drive, his passion, his humor and wit, his need for perfection and that is what I like most about him.

Unfortunately, I have to choose from the list above which is maily looks, so I go for all of the above. I love his tattoos as they give him an air of danger, his hands are gorgeously long and silky soft, his style is so unique and outrageous it's impossible not to love and of course his eyebrow ring (along with the tongue ring) are just sexy and so damn hot.

Well, you summed everything up didn't you?? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like the most about bill...   What do you like the most about bill... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you like the most about bill...
Page 1 of 1