тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
RavynK
lost-princess
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!   Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03 2008, 21:04

Bill Kaulitz has bought a new car. A BMW Cabrio series 6.

Check it out.

Bill's car

Tom and Bill driving
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!   Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 03:14

omg that car is soo....... amazing. he looks soo cute in it *drools* thanks for the vids u made my day Smile
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!   Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 12:13

I'm still on the fence about this. I mean i really hope it is Bill cos just...wow! Sexy car for a sexy guy and his sexy gf (me Wink....ok that was lame xD!!! it was a joke btw in case some don't get that -.-). The reason why I'm on the fence is cos you never actually see Bill. That could be anyone in the car, they just have to resemble him slightly.

I hope it is though...

But in all honesty, both he (if that is him) and Tom have these big fancy cars and all but they're continually on the road in tourbuses...when do they have the chance to drive them, seriously! xD Don't you agree, if that is him, the car really suits him just like Tom's Escalade suits him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!   Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 12:40

RavynK wrote:
I'm still on the fence about this. I mean i really hope it is Bill cos just...wow! Sexy car for a sexy guy and his sexy gf (me Wink....ok that was lame xD!!! it was a joke btw in case some don't get that -.-). The reason why I'm on the fence is cos you never actually see Bill. That could be anyone in the car, they just have to resemble him slightly.

I hope it is though...

But in all honesty, both he (if that is him) and Tom have these big fancy cars and all but they're continually on the road in tourbuses...when do they have the chance to drive them, seriously! xD Don't you agree, if that is him, the car really suits him just like Tom's Escalade suits him!

Loooool I get i mean its true for Bill and his gf (you) the BMW is perfect. And for Tom and his gf (ME!) the cad is perfect we work it eh chloe!?(you know what i mean i told you yesterday Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!   Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 14:26

KIM[<3]T.H..Tom wrote:
RavynK wrote:

I hope it is though...

Loooool I get i mean its true for Bill and his gf (you) the BMW is perfect. And for Tom and his gf (ME!) the cad is perfect we work it eh chloe!?(you know what i mean i told you yesterday Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! Icon_razz

Oh yeah don't I know it Wink Lol good job it has good suspensions, it'll be rocking up and down all night long, right Kim Wink I bet he's even got heated seats so its nice and toasty with you and him in it though I bet you guys heat it up enough on your own xD
Gotta wonder how Bill pimped his car out for us...can already see the windows are tinted for privacy Wink
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!   Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 15:01

it is sooo cool!!!!! i love those type o cars lolzzz.....
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!   Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 16:34

As you guys know, Tokio HOtel are on TRL all week this week in America. Browsin youtube,I found the TRL show from yesterday and we now have OFFICIAL PROOF Bill doesn't have a car:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QRe-buTDL0s

If the video doesn't play for you (cos youtube's an asshole at times) they ask thrm questions one of the questions is do you have a car and of course, Georg and Gustav say no, tom talks about his Escalade and when they ask Bll, Bill says he doesn't have one. I'm sure if he had one he'd let us know, they don't really care about secrecy, after all, Tom talks about waking up naked next to his hotel toilet for fuck's sake! Modesty = not an issue for them xD

Damn, was hoping Bill did have a sexy car like that, you know why kim Wink
Back to top Go down
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!   Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 19:50

RavynK wrote:
As you guys know, Tokio HOtel are on TRL all week this week in America. Browsin youtube,I found the TRL show from yesterday and we now have OFFICIAL PROOF Bill doesn't have a car:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QRe-buTDL0s

If the video doesn't play for you (cos youtube's an asshole at times) they ask thrm questions one of the questions is do you have a car and of course, Georg and Gustav say no, tom talks about his Escalade and when they ask Bll, Bill says he doesn't have one. I'm sure if he had one he'd let us know, they don't really care about secrecy, after all, Tom talks about waking up naked next to his hotel toilet for fuck's sake! Modesty = not an issue for them xD

Damn, was hoping Bill did have a sexy car like that, you know why kim Wink

Thanks, at least now i know it wasn't real Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! Icon_razz i didn't think it was, because you can't actually see them, but oh well. i'm sure when bill does get a car it'll be a hot car lol, and be fitted with an ice cream maker for those surprise moments when you just need some bill flavoured ice cream, lofl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!   Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 19:39

Well actually it is bill in the car and yet he wasnt lying !!! How is this possible ? Well it is cos if you notice weve often seen pics of gustav and georgs in (differant) cars that happen to all be BMW. Over at the cult we reckoned BMW endorsed them or something so the cars aren't theirs personally, just lent out for the occasion!!

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!   Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 23:30

I still doubt it was Bill in that car. I get this feeling it wasn't at all. I dunno, I know the image is blurry and you're all going to say that this is bollocks and whatever, but I still say it wasn't him. I dunno, the profile, although it did look like him, still had a number of things which made me think "hmm....it's not Bill" and yes, I was sad enough to stay, nose to the screen for half an hour, picking out his image....I know...I have no life xD

It's ok though, I can think of something to drive if he's really wants to drive something sleek and sexy...ahem Wink

It's a good theory why the G's seem to appear in BMWs so often but if BMW was using them to endorse the product, we'd sure as hell know about it from billboards, better pictures, advertisements etc... cos what's the point of getting a celeb to endorse a product if you don't really use their image in ads and crap. And you can't say it might just be for ads in Germany, cos the fandom is sooooooooooooooo extreme and eager to find anything TH related, we'd know about the endorsment in a heart beat xD
Back to top Go down
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!   Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 02:56

RavynK wrote:
I still doubt it was Bill in that car. I get this feeling it wasn't at all. I dunno, I know the image is blurry and you're all going to say that this is bollocks and whatever, but I still say it wasn't him. I dunno, the profile, although it did look like him, still had a number of things which made me think "hmm....it's not Bill" and yes, I was sad enough to stay, nose to the screen for half an hour, picking out his image....I know...I have no life xD

It's ok though, I can think of something to drive if he's really wants to drive something sleek and sexy...ahem Wink

It's a good theory why the G's seem to appear in BMWs so often but if BMW was using them to endorse the product, we'd sure as hell know about it from billboards, better pictures, advertisements etc... cos what's the point of getting a celeb to endorse a product if you don't really use their image in ads and crap. And you can't say it might just be for ads in Germany, cos the fandom is sooooooooooooooo extreme and eager to find anything TH related, we'd know about the endorsment in a heart beat xD

Yes i sat staring at it for half the day xD i dont think it was bill. there would be more proof than a lil video, where you cant even really see him. i just dont think its him XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!   Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 16:07

Nahhhhh...its not him...... i totally x-rayed the pic with my special th laser vision and it doesn't look like him!
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!   Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill's new car!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1