тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suggest isle of mtv to get them!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

suggest  isle of mtv to get them!!! Empty
PostSubject: suggest isle of mtv to get them!!!   suggest  isle of mtv to get them!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 21:48

hey i found the email to send comments to isle of mtv maybe all of us would send alot of comments to bring tokio hotelk next year! the more they recieve the more they would onfirm that there are many tokio hotel fans here!!!!! this is the email isleofmtv@mtvne.com
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: suggest isle of mtv to get them!!!   suggest  isle of mtv to get them!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 21:56

Please send the email.
This is what i said.

Hi,

I'm one of the great amount of fans of Tokio Hotel in Malta and we are trying are VERY best to get them here. If you could get Tokio Hotel for isle of mtv it would be a dream for many fans like me. I am an administrator of a Tokio Hotel forum Malta. And we also formed a fan club which was a huge success in getting all the fans togther and i'm very sure there are more! We also have a petition which we would like to forward to you if you could give us an address were we could send it.

Please make the dream of mine and others come true.

Thanks for the time to read this and please could you consider what I said and send a reply back.

Kim Falzon
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: suggest isle of mtv to get them!!!   suggest  isle of mtv to get them!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 22:32

This is what i wrote xD

To whom it may concern,

Having recently attended Isle of MTV 2008, I must first congratulate you on an AMAZING show. I was bowled over by the talent and the perfomances put on. I'm sure the thousands of people crammed behind me were just as amazed. The entire show was spectacular and I look forward to next year's show!

I know Isle of MTV will also be held in Malta in 2009 as well and I just wanted to make a suggestion. Tokio Hotel should be one of the bands in the line up for Isle of MTV 2009. Tokio Hotel is an amazing and inspiring band from Germany and I have loved them for almost three years now. Having them perform in my own country would indeed be a dream come true for me. I am not the only Tokio Hotel fan in Malta, there are a great deal of fans here, we even have an immensley popular fan club and forum dedicated solely to the band. A petition was also started which the majority of us signed in order to get Tokio Hotel to come here for Isle of MTV 2009. Perhaps you could give me an adress which we could send the petition to? We love them dearly and for all of us, it would be amazing if they could perform here.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to a response from you regarding what I have written and I dearly hope you consider bringing them over.

Sincerely,

Chloe Testa
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
alexia

alexia

Female

PostSubject: Re: suggest isle of mtv to get them!!!   suggest  isle of mtv to get them!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 16:43

RavynK wrote:
This is what i wrote xD

To whom it may concern,

Having recently attended Isle of MTV 2008, I must first congratulate you on an AMAZING show. I was bowled over by the talent and the perfomances put on. I'm sure the thousands of people crammed behind me were just as amazed. The entire show was spectacular and I look forward to next year's show!

I know Isle of MTV will also be held in Malta in 2009 as well and I just wanted to make a suggestion. Tokio Hotel should be one of the bands in the line up for Isle of MTV 2009. Tokio Hotel is an amazing and inspiring band from Germany and I have loved them for almost three years now. Having them perform in my own country would indeed be a dream come true for me. I am not the only Tokio Hotel fan in Malta, there are a great deal of fans here, we even have an immensley popular fan club and forum dedicated solely to the band. A petition was also started which the majority of us signed in order to get Tokio Hotel to come here for Isle of MTV 2009. Perhaps you could give me an adress which we could send the petition to? We love them dearly and for all of us, it would be amazing if they could perform here.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to a response from you regarding what I have written and I dearly hope you consider bringing them over.

Sincerely,

Chloe Testa

thx for sending your comment
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

Female

PostSubject: Re: suggest isle of mtv to get them!!!   suggest  isle of mtv to get them!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 16:46

KIM[<3]T.H..Tom wrote:
Please send the email.
This is what i said.

Hi,

I'm one of the great amount of fans of Tokio Hotel in Malta and we are trying are VERY best to get them here. If you could get Tokio Hotel for isle of mtv it would be a dream for many fans like me. I am an administrator of a Tokio Hotel forum Malta. And we also formed a fan club which was a huge success in getting all the fans togther and i'm very sure there are more! We also have a petition which we would like to forward to you if you could give us an address were we could send it.

Please make the dream of mine and others come true.

Thanks for the time to read this and please could you consider what I said and send a reply back.

Kim Falzon

thx for sending in the comment Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggest isle of mtv to get them!!!   suggest  isle of mtv to get them!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggest isle of mtv to get them!!!
Page 1 of 1