тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg

Go down 
+10
Revenge
lost-princess
[-svety-]
kazza
xxxmariakaulitzxxx
Luanagk
Gigi23LoVa
MarielleX
no name
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg Empty
PostSubject: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 00:25

omggggggggggggggggggg just found ou theres going to be an isle of mtv and ppl have to vote for who to come shockedshocked LETS GET THEMMMMMMMMMMM

Last edited by KIM[&lt;3]T.H..Tom on Sat May 03 2008, 14:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 00:56

omggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2008, 16:45

Isle of malta??? You sure? OMG! Vote where ??? I'd frickin camp at the fosos two days before if they were there! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
Gigi23LoVa

Gigi23LoVa

Female
Number of posts : 907
Job/hobbies : cooking XD
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2008, 16:28

how do we request to get them?! Marielle i think u meant to say 2 weeks before they come not 2 days loool!! cheers waaaaa i wish eva so much they come 2 malta. *bends down on knees and prays 2 God...pls God let this be true!!*
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2008, 17:22

MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Leute we gotta do this, if this is gonna happen in malta, we have to make our fingers bleed with voting

If anyone has some new news just inform us kks?

Lets help MAlta ROCK Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation BUT the main thing is Bring our sacred band HERE
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2008, 18:44

yeah angele is trying to get Gonzi's email to send requests
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2008, 18:45

wahahaha gut gut
Back to top Go down
xxxmariakaulitzxxx

xxxmariakaulitzxxx

Female
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : computer..swimming..sleeping..tokio hotel music
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2008, 22:17

OMG!!!! ANNA OPPORTUNITA TAJBA BIX JIGU ....EJJA NAMLU XI HAGA BIX JIGU ZGUR Smile OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
kazza

kazza

Female
Number of posts : 189
Job/hobbies : skating/clothes design
Humor : hyper kind of humor and nutty!
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2008, 22:22

ok bitches someone get this site thingy where we vote for them to come yo!!!!
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2008, 17:36

I finally found the article where they talk about isle of MTV I'll post it under here but just 1 thing it doesnt mention anywhere about any voting so I don't think taht will be happening!
~~~~
Malta to host three more MTV concerts:

The Tourism Ministry is about to sign a contract with MTV, the giant music TV station, to host another three Isle of MTV concerts following last year's major event.

The upcoming editions, in June 2008, 2009 and 2010, will be even bigger, with the organisation of a four-day Music Week in celebration of Isle of MTV, a Tourism Ministry spokesman said. The idea is to promote and sell the entire package overseas.

The Music Week should include parties in Malta and Gozo, organised locally but possibly filmed by MTV crew to run a special on Malta's nightlife.

Last year's event cost €800,000 (Lm343,440) - less than what it would cost the country just to bring over the talent, which had included the hottest-selling artistes of the season, Enrique Iglesias, Akon and Maroon 5.

It is not yet known who will be gracing the stage in Floriana in the third week of June but MTV has started scouting for talent and is again zooming in on singers that would be peaking in summer.

The deal means the show will be aired three times on every European MTV feed, together with spots on Malta until December, to attract foreigners to the event and to visit Malta afterwards. The agreement also includes tune-in spots, featuring Malta prominently, to encourage viewers to watch the TV show.

Negotiations with MTV started two weeks after last summer's concert, when the station expressed interest in repeating the venue although its policy is never to use the same country. The large turnout - about 50,000 - and the good vibes were cited by the Tourism Ministry as reasons for MTV's willingness to return.

The Isle of MTV promotion was important in the light of Malta's perception problem, the spokesman said. In the UK and France, its image was predominantly that of an old woman in black, or a knight. But, in reality, it also had a rich calendar of events that rivalled any major city and suited a variety of tastes.

The signing will be held today week and will be celebrated with a major party-style event in Merchants Street, Valletta, complete with a big screen to show last year's concert.

Source:timesofmalta.com
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2008, 17:39

MarielleX wrote:
I finally found the article where they talk about isle of MTV I'll post it under here but just 1 thing it doesnt mention anywhere about any voting so I don't think taht will be happening!
~~~~
Malta to host three more MTV concerts:

The Tourism Ministry is about to sign a contract with MTV, the giant music TV station, to host another three Isle of MTV concerts following last year's major event.

The upcoming editions, in June 2008, 2009 and 2010, will be even bigger, with the organisation of a four-day Music Week in celebration of Isle of MTV, a Tourism Ministry spokesman said. The idea is to promote and sell the entire package overseas.

The Music Week should include parties in Malta and Gozo, organised locally but possibly filmed by MTV crew to run a special on Malta's nightlife.

Last year's event cost €800,000 (Lm343,440) - less than what it would cost the country just to bring over the talent, which had included the hottest-selling artistes of the season, Enrique Iglesias, Akon and Maroon 5.

It is not yet known who will be gracing the stage in Floriana in the third week of June but MTV has started scouting for talent and is again zooming in on singers that would be peaking in summer.

The deal means the show will be aired three times on every European MTV feed, together with spots on Malta until December, to attract foreigners to the event and to visit Malta afterwards. The agreement also includes tune-in spots, featuring Malta prominently, to encourage viewers to watch the TV show.

Negotiations with MTV started two weeks after last summer's concert, when the station expressed interest in repeating the venue although its policy is never to use the same country. The large turnout - about 50,000 - and the good vibes were cited by the Tourism Ministry as reasons for MTV's willingness to return.

The Isle of MTV promotion was important in the light of Malta's perception problem, the spokesman said. In the UK and France, its image was predominantly that of an old woman in black, or a knight. But, in reality, it also had a rich calendar of events that rivalled any major city and suited a variety of tastes.

The signing will be held today week and will be celebrated with a major party-style event in Merchants Street, Valletta, complete with a big screen to show last year's concert.

Source:timesofmalta.com

thx 4 the info mar
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2008, 18:03

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lets just hope we can vote for the people to come and ofcorse will vote for TH XD
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2008, 18:16

what do you think about give the petition to the ppl bring the celebs of isle of mtv??
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2008, 18:34

*BlEeDiNg sTaR* wrote:
what do you think about give the petition to the ppl bring the celebs of isle of mtv??

kim your idea is awesome

*imagines us going to meet the persons who are incharge of the isle of mtv and we begging them and they taking panadols coz of the headache XD*
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2008, 17:09

The party mentioned at the end of the article is this friday! But i dont think theyd be any relevant people anyway so I think it would be of no use going
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female
Number of posts : 801
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel :D
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 14:37

we need to talk to gonzi TO MAKE SOMETHINGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
http://cutieeangel.hi5.com
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeSat May 03 2008, 14:04

i`ve heard that one republic signed a contract to come to the isle of mtv of this year.. now the show will start on 25th june and they said it will be 4 days long.. so i am assuming that it`ll be 25, 26, 27 and 28 of june.. now here`s tokio hotel`s shedule of the 1000 hotels tour:

01.06.2008 P - Lisbon - Rock in Rio Lisbon
14.06.2008 NL - Nijmegen - Goffertpark
21.06.2008 F - Paris - Parc des Prince
27.06.2008 SP - Barcelona - Palau St. Jordi
28.06.2008 SP - Madrid - Rock in Rio Madrid
29.06.2008 P - Lisbon - Atlantico
05.07.2008 MC - Monaco Open Air / Le Port
06.07.2008 I - Rome Fiesta - Open Air
11.07.2008 I - Modena - Parco Novi Sad
12.07.2008 CH - Genfeva- Stade de Geneve
13.07.2008 B - Werchter - Werchter Boutique

so i`m guessing they can`t make it to malta anyways Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

but there`s a 6 day gap between the concert in paris and the concert in barcelona.. so i think there`s a little tiny hope
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeSat May 03 2008, 15:23

i sincerely hope..u get TH....
if i cant at least u shud....u're like devited to them....i will pray to god tht u get to se them live.
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeSat May 03 2008, 15:36

kaulitzsgirl wrote:
i sincerely hope..u get TH....
if i cant at least u shud....u're like devited to them....i will pray to god tht u get to se them live.

THANKSSS alot we hope u do too Smile maybe you'd come see the guys with us eh ;P
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeSat May 03 2008, 15:53

i dont know...kinda impossible...but my mums going to go to sweden...i might just tag along with her...might just.
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeSat May 03 2008, 16:38

kaulitzsgirl wrote:
i dont know...kinda impossible...but my mums going to go to sweden...i might just tag along with her...might just.

ohh cool (=
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeSun May 04 2008, 09:18

yes then i can join the official swedish tokio hotel street team! even for one day it is cool!
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female
Number of posts : 801
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel :D
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeMon May 05 2008, 00:07

kaulitzsgirl wrote:
yes then i can join the official swedish tokio hotel street team! even for one day it is cool!

o goooddd coooool
Back to top Go down
http://cutieeangel.hi5.com
[-rejxil.TH-]

[-rejxil.TH-]

Female
Number of posts : 593
Job/hobbies : TOKIO HOTEL :p
Humor : everything :P
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeMon May 05 2008, 13:56

ok yeah isle of mtv is going to be made here till 2010 it was official from last year and they said that they are going to bring only bands *might include TH dunno*

* if someone was hearing what I was saying last meeting ? I told you this hehe

WE just have to contact someone..

Spam gonzi's email ? OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://lovable-mwamwa.hi5.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitimeMon May 05 2008, 21:16

^^y wud u spam gonzis email, if he wud get u through?.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg   OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMGODDDDDDDD...get TH for isle of mtv omggggg
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next