тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GET TOKIO HOTEL TO ISLE OF MTV!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

GET TOKIO HOTEL TO ISLE OF MTV! Empty
PostSubject: GET TOKIO HOTEL TO ISLE OF MTV!   GET TOKIO HOTEL TO ISLE OF MTV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 21:18

SO ISLE OF MTV IS GOING TO BE IN MALTA TILL 2009 OR 2010 NOT SURE EXACT BUT THE ONE OF THIS YEAR (2008) HAS FINISHED AND NOW WE COULD WORK REALLY HARD TO MAKE THEM POPULAR AND GET THEM NEXT YEAR Exclamation Exclamation Like a Star @ heaven

WE HAVE TO MAKE THEM POPULAR IN MALTA LIKE SEND MANY SMS ON RADIOS, MORE WEBSITES LIKE THIS OF THEM!! I THINK THE MOST THING WHICH WILL MAKE THEM POPULAR IS SENDIN SMS ON RADIOS OF MALTA TO PLAY THEIR SONGS!! BUT WE NEED A LOT OF PPL!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK? sunny
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: GET TOKIO HOTEL TO ISLE OF MTV!   GET TOKIO HOTEL TO ISLE OF MTV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 21:25

Ok I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but even if TH were popular here, I doubt they'd come. Isle of MTV is a free concert nd TH dont do free concerts because of the type of contract they have with Universal. They are such a high flying band that the company aren't going to do a free concert; remember, to universal, TH isn't a band, its a business and they won't do something for free when they could get thousands of euros.

Not only that but if you notice, Isle of MTV has popular bands come on that are mainly from the same genres, genres which TH won't fit into.

We can try but...honestly...I think the only way we'd have a TH concert in Malta is if it were arranged by them specifically for them whereby we'd have to buy tickets. It's a monopoly based upon money. -.- Not that it's TH's fault..it's Universal's, like all the other problems they have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: GET TOKIO HOTEL TO ISLE OF MTV!   GET TOKIO HOTEL TO ISLE OF MTV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 21:38

RavynK wrote:
Ok I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but even if TH were popular here, I doubt they'd come. Isle of MTV is a free concert nd TH dont do free concerts because of the type of contract they have with Universal. They are such a high flying band that the company aren't going to do a free concert; remember, to universal, TH isn't a band, its a business and they won't do something for free when they could get thousands of euros.

Not only that but if you notice, Isle of MTV has popular bands come on that are mainly from the same genres, genres which TH won't fit into.

We can try but...honestly...I think the only way we'd have a TH concert in Malta is if it were arranged by them specifically for them whereby we'd have to buy tickets. It's a monopoly based upon money. -.- Not that it's TH's fault..it's Universal's, like all the other problems they have.

yeah i know youre right but we just try! i mean if they would come to isle of mtv they would be more popular for them! to get tokio hotel to malta is big work cause malta is very small and small people so... all we can do is try Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GET TOKIO HOTEL TO ISLE OF MTV!   GET TOKIO HOTEL TO ISLE OF MTV! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GET TOKIO HOTEL TO ISLE OF MTV!
Page 1 of 1