тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm WHAT?! (PART 15)

Go down 
+9
th.princess.lover
LoveIsDead
th4evermylove
xXxKirstyxXx
th4immer
Tom's .. Flying .. V
XMissXKaulitzX89X
Revenge
RavynK
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

I'm WHAT?! (PART 15) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm WHAT?! (PART 15)   I'm WHAT?! (PART 15) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28 2009, 00:39

Dunja had managed to reach Bill at 3:01am. “Bill, there’s been a problem!"

“What’s wrong?” he asked, pressing a finger into his ear to block out the pulsating music.

“It’s Chloë, she’s bleeding, we’ve called an ambulance,” she said, tears streaming down her cheeks. “Meet us at the hospital!”

She hung up before he could say anything. He pushed his way through the crowd, shoving his phone violently back into his pocket. “Tom!” he screamed, grabbing his brother’s arm and pulling him forcefully from his embrace with Savannah. “Find Gustav and Georg, we have to go now!”

“What’s happened?” Tom asked, trying to hear his brother over the music.

“I don’t know!” he exclaimed, dialing their driver’s number, to get him to bring the car around. “Dunja just called me and we have to go to the hospital now because they’re had to take Chloë.”

Instantly they began to move. Within minutes Gustav and Georg had been located and they, along with their bodyguards, raced outside and into the car waiting for them. Speeding along the highway, Bill’s mind raced as he shook with fear and anticipation. Tom, Gustav and Georg looked on, worried, unable to think properly. Sav gripped Tom’s hand dangerously tight, unable to do anything more.

The car pulled up into the hospital’s parking area and Bill was out of the car before it had even stopped. Racing into the reception, he caused quite a stir as people recognized who he was. He slammed into the reception desk, with the rest of the band hot on his heels.

“Help me! Please!” he called out, trying to catch his breath.

“Sir, what’s the problem?” the older receptionist asked, trying to calm him. “Are you hurt?”

“No, Shar, it’s Bill Kaulitz!” her younger assistant said, coming to stand beside her. “his girlfriend was admitted about ten minutes ago.”

“Where is she!?” he exclaimed.

“O.R. 3,” the nurse replied. “but you can’t go in there, the nurses requested nobody go to that O.R., they don’t want spectators!!!”

He hadn’t heard her. The moment he let her know where Chloë was, he’d ran down the hallway, following the signs to the O.R.s. Ignoring the elevators, he raced down the stairs to the lower levels of the hospital. Bursting onto a pristine, extremely white hallway, he raced down, boots squeaking too loudly as he ran, filling the hallway with an awful screeching noise.

He spotted the sign for O.R.3 and burst through the only door he could see. It lead him into a small room with sinks lining one wall and medical equipment stacked along the opposite. Above the sinks, there was a large pane of glass, giving him full view of the O.R. There, lying open the hospital bed, her stomach cut wide open, a gaping hole of blood and muscle. A nurse stood to one side, with a small, bloody bundle on a surgical platform, prodding and probing it with fingers. He watched as she continued to probe, worry etched across the creases in her forehead.

From the gaping hole in her stomach, another bundle was removed. The nurse shoved her fingers down its throat in a rather violent manner. She pulled them away covered in blood and mucus. As soon as her fingers moved out of its mouth, it began to scream.

As the nurse moved out of the way, the woman holding the excessively large, metal clamps turned to look at the heart monitor behind her. As one, everyone turned to look. Bill’s eyes travelled to the heart monitor, watching the pulsing green line grow fainter, each beat decreasing in height and increasing in distance until it became nothing more than a flat line.

“No!” he screamed, hands slamming onto the wall. His hand had caught the intercom button and suddenly the room he was in was filled with noise. He barely registered the door bursting open and his band mates and closest friends flanking him on either side, watching the scene play out before them.

“She’s losing so much blood!” a frantic voice called.

“There placenta has caused a block; the main artery's torn,” another voice called out. “Clear the blockage now and tie the artery, stop this blood flow!”

Four pairs of hands disappeared into the gaping hole of her body as Bill watched on in horror.

“She’s bleeding out!” one of the interns said.

“Give me the clamps!” the clamp was handed to the more experience member of the team and his hands dug deep within her, pressing them against the destroyed artery. “Blood flow has stopped.”

“Her heart beat is erratic, she’s lost too much blood,” a nurse called.

“We need to shock her heart,” the head surgeon stated. “Charge clamps to 100 Volts. Charging. Clear!” He pressed the paddles to her body as that awful, screeching noise of the flatlined heart monitor pierced through Bill’s mind. Body jolting violently as the paddled pressed against her chest, Bill felt bile rise up his throat as he watched her body move. They waited. The line remained flat “Charging again! Clear!”

He pressed the paddles to her chest once more to no avail.

“Charge to 150volts! Clear!” he called. Once again, they were held against her chest. Her back arched crazily as the current passed through her body.

“One more try, clear!” Body jolting once more, the line remained flat. The doctor paused, looking defeated at her pale body lying upon the table.

“Call it,” the nurse said from behind him.

“Time of death, 03:32,” the doctor said, glancing at the clock upon the wall.

“No!” Bill screamed, hammering furiously upon the glass. “No! You can’t give up! She’s not dead! Try again!”

Gustav and Georg stared on in shock at the flatlining heart monitor, at the way the doctors looked on defeated, at the nurse, holding a screaming bundle and the other bundle, still silent. Sav backed away from the glass, as far as she could. Her back hit the wall behind her and she slid down it, staring blankly ahead, no thought, no feeling.

Tom’s arms came around his brother’s waist and he pulled him close, enveloping his brother from behind in the tightest hug he could. Bill wriggled free and smashed into the glass, hands pounding against it as tears streamed down his cheeks.

“Don’t fucking give up you bastards!” he screamed in anguish. “Please don’t give up! Please! Just try again, she isn’t dead…she can’t be dead! She can’t leave me!”

Tom pulled him away from the glass and into a tight hug, averting his eyes from the glass. Bill continued to scream into his brother’s arms as his world came crashing down.

“She’s not dead! Try again!”
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm WHAT?! (PART 15)   I'm WHAT?! (PART 15) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28 2009, 09:35

omg CHLOE DONT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

NEEEEEEEEIN CHLOE! DONT MAKE BILL UNHAPPY! OR ME BLANK! OR TOM UNHAPPY!

please bring chloe back? PLEASE I BEG YOU!

i actually cried! se doesnt deserve to die! and what about the twins? both bill and tom AND your babies?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post. more. so i can figure out pleaaaaaaase!
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm WHAT?! (PART 15)   I'm WHAT?! (PART 15) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2009, 11:12

NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!!
she cant die!!!!! she just cant what about Bill and the twins???? her twins
post more pls pls now you cant leave us like this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm WHAT?! (PART 15)   I'm WHAT?! (PART 15) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm WHAT?! (PART 15)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5