тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] Empty
PostSubject: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 18:51

UNHOLY CONFESSIONS
PART ONE
DISCLAIMER : PG13 (i wouldnt guarantee it either ;P)
to all the ppl i love...on this forum Smile to the twins Smile AND Strify Smile

ENJOY READING AND COMMENTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She opened her eyes to a brand new day. The birds chirped outside in their beautifully maintained garden, the sun shone through her second floor window. Summer was at its peak. She rolled on her bed, to see the other half empty; he had left again before she could wake up. It had been two weeks since she had spoken to him with more than a few seconds to spare. After all, he was a rock star and his music came first, but very recently, she had stared feeling distant from him, as if he was trying to avoid her, to push her away. Of course, when she consulted her friends over it, they told her she was being paranoid.

“Lisa, I’m being serious, we haven’t spoken properly, since I don’t know when!”

“Pav.” The other scolded on phone, “Stop acting like a child okay. You are well aware that Bill gets that way when they make a new album, it’s not the first time is it?”

“That’s the whole problem Lisa! Why am I getting anxious this time, when I know he gets too busy for me for the few months that they work on their new album?”

“Calm down Pav, why don’t we meet up today, it has been ages since we talked face to face you know?” she suggested.

“Well I guess it would be a good idea. At Mocha tonight then?”

“Yeah…I’ll see you there hun, I got to dash before I get late for work.”

“Okay, bye”

She heard a soft click on the other end of the phone and sat on the table wondering whether to believe the negative gut feeling she was getting about her relationship with Bill. Without warning the door clicked open and her boyfriend for the past two years stood in front of her, smilingly.
She ran to him without letting another thought cross her muddled up mind and gave him a long kiss.

“I love you too Pav.’ He said knowingly and gave her a peck on her forehead. “I’m sorry we haven’t spent too much time with each other lately, but Tom and I have planned a holiday to Australia after this album gets over. We’ll spend plenty of alone time there okay.”

“Don’t worry Bill, I’m fine.” She replied “How come you returned though?”

“Oh I forgot to pick up my wallet, I know foolish me, so I had to come back. Good thing though, you were awake.” She gave him another hot kiss, causing him to lose control over his temptation. He was close to disrobing her, when she reminded him that he would probably be stoned if he didn’t reach the studios soon enough.

“I hate this distance between us.” He told her, giving her a begging glance before turning to leave. “Don’t wait up for me though, I’ll be late again.”

It was seven in the evening and Pav was headed towards Mocha, where she was to meet up with Lisa. She was already waiting for her outside in the parking lot, with a very surprising change of plans.

“What why can’t we go in?”

There are too many people in there; we’ll have to wait a lot!” Lisa rebelled, coaxing her to go somewhere else. It was a very unlikely of her to act that way, when she was well aware that they always did wait at Mocha, but never more than 5 minutes, since the head chef was Lisa’s boyfriend.

“Lisa, what’s gotten into you? Did you fight with Jeff that you don’t want to see him?”

“No, I just, I’m bored of Mocha now!” but Pav didn’t catch that line, she was more busy staring at a glistening silver BMW after which she was more adamant than ever to go inside.

“Lisa, move it okay.”

Finally she gave in and said, “Okay fine, but we’ll enter from the backdoor.”

“Why?”

“You’ll get to know soon enough.” She sighed “but don’t repent it.” the last four words were hardly audible, Pav didn’t know what she was getting into.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

plz no comment...i'll give u chocolates Smile

Last edited by Revenge on Tue Jan 27 2009, 13:04; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 18:57

Oh Pav, that was way too short!!! where's the rest?! I'm so eager to read more, and I already really love it...more please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 23:36

more?
that was great it think there will be a surprise for pav but im not sure
anyway great chapter
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 16:36

What just two ppl who read it?
me is sad now
Sad
is it tht bad?
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 18:01

i could have sworn i commented before...

ANYWHO, IT IS BRILLIANT! i love it already xD care to make a new chapter... ....or 2 xD

xxx sorry i didnt read the other ones, the damn forum hasnt been letting me into some of them
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 18:20

Okay now on i will post it from my point of view only...so the story will be in first person now on Smile

*PAV*

I peeped in through that one-sided glass of the kitchen and right in front of me was that shattering site. Immediately I wished I had agreed to going to some other restaurant. There he was sitting only a few tables away, holding hands with another girl I had never seen before. Bastard, he had not taken me to a candle light dinner in ages and yet there he was enjoying it with another woman, in spite of all his mountain load of work! Bloody liar. I was ready to convince myself that he must have some reason to be dining out with that hell of a bombshell, for lying to me that he was busy with the recording, but it died the minute I saw them kiss. He could have given me any reason now and I would not have believed it. It was not even shock, it was…unexplainable. An idea cracked in my head. I searched for my cell phone and speed dialed Tom’s number.

“Tom, do you know where Bill is right now? I can’t seem to get through to him.”

“I dunno I haven’t seen him since morning. I thought he was spending the day with you. That’s the reason e let him off in the first place!”

“Oh, okay…well I’ll try calling him again, thanks …bye.”

Tears streamed out of my eyes involuntarily. I was only human…and I was not immune to things like this, contrary to popular belief. I saw my boyfriend someone I loved more than my own life, kiss some other girl. I was clueless regarding my course of action.

“I – I think I’ll g-g-o h – home.” I sobbed and without waiting for any answer from Lisa, I ran out of the back door.

That night Bill came home at two in the night and I cursed myself for being aware of the reason. I wanted to stay in my state of perfect denial, but it was impossible. I waited for him to tell me yet another lie, wondering how long he had been fooling me.

“Why do you look so swollen princess?” he asked slipping under the sheets next to me, pulling me in his grip.

“Do I?” I faked a smile “I don’t know, maybe my sadness makes me look swollen.”

“But why are you sad sweetie?”

Because I saw you with another woman! I wanted to yell at him, but restrained myself. “I missed you so much today.”
“I miss you every second that passes by Pav. By the way, do you remember we were to have a party tomorrow?”

Holy shmucks! That party had completely escaped my mind! Oh great now I had an added worry, but on second thought, maybe it was a good thing. A getaway from Bill’s dirty secret.

“Thanks for reminding me you know.” I managed to smile Again. I couldn’t believe I could still do that. I had suspected my tears would’ve disgraced my smile. “But don’t worry, it’ll all be done.”

“And guess whose coming?”

“Your mom?” I asked hesitantly. Well Simone wasn’t a Hitler as such, but I still didn’t want to see his mom at that particular point in time

“My royal cuteness, no. Cinema bizarre is coming.”

“What? Please don’t play such pranks Bill.”

“I’m not joking, they are really coming. I black mailed them with your name though. I told them you were a fan.”

“Oh great.” Yeah, sure…great. My one time favorite band was coming to a party hosted by me in my house and I didn’t even feel like rejoicing. Heck I didn’t even feel like saying a thank you to Bill. I was so bitter from inside. Bill kaulitz preacher of loyalty, condemner of infidelity had fallen for another girl and he didn’t have the guts to tell me.
I hardly slept that night, tossing and turning on the bed like a restless cat. Probably the sun came up just as I managed to close my eyes, but I was glad that it did. At least it saved me from pointless anticipated nightmares.

I pretended to lie on the bed, waiting for him to leave. I didn’t want to see his face today. It was fascinating how one event could change someone’s actions and reactions. A distant begging reached my ears and suddenly blasted on full volume “PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE! You have to make loads of that chocolate cake you make!” it wasn’t Bill it was Tom. He could hog on that whole cake alone and still feel hungry.

“Oh, it’s you.” I replied, smirking at him. Tom and I always had a very teasing friendship. And at times, it was a relief to have him rather than Bill by my side, like now. “Fine, I’ll make it for you.”

“Just for me?”

“Yeah just for you, you idiot! You think I can make such a large cake to feed the whole guest list?”

“Hm…I always thought Bill should date a superwoman.”

“What about you…oh I forgot you are practically incapable of having girlfriends.”

“Girlfriends?”

“Uff, girlfriend I mean”

“In fact, now I do.”

“Seriously? Who? Tell me!”

“You’ll meet her tonight, don’t worry.”

“Oh, I hate suspense.”

“But I don’t!” he said giving me a devilish grin. “Now I will take Bill to the recording studios, before our schedule goes off track.”

The day went away in a moment. Before I knew it, the clock struck 6 p.m. it was time for me to get ready. I wore my black knee length dress and accessorized as less I could. I wasn’t the dressy types. Jeans and T-shirts were like my national dress, but if I had to feel good in front of Bill, it was almost mandatory to do all those shenanigans. That boy was so pricy about these things. It was annoying.

2 minutes before the party, Lisa ditched me, so I had no one to hang out with. It was going to be a tough night…again.
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 19:46

Aww poor Pav *huggles to death* Bill is an ass! But its ok, lay all your love on Strifyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Wink

I loved it and boy am I looking forward to more!
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 20:27

PAV! dont you worry! i'll kill him for you.

shit...im talking to a story... again...

Nice chap! loved it as usual, care to make mooooooooooooooore?
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 20:30

okay next chapter onwards i will post with the poster Smile i lurv tht poster Smile two hot guys,,...it's bound to be hot.
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 22:55

awwww how can he be that shitty???
*hugs* well kick him for you dont worry!!!
anyway more is to come very soon right?
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 19:56

Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] Poster10

“Oh princess you look so cute!” Bill chimed when he saw me. It crushed my hopes really, because at 20 years of age, wearing a dress one would hope to look more than just ‘cute’. Never before had I doubted his compliments, but it suddenly dawned on me that he could be lying. After all, he was an expert at it by now. That thought nonetheless filled me with guilt. It was official – doubting Bill was against my nature.

An hour later, the house began to fill up. It was a small party for the universal studios management, and as expected, I knew exactly two people – Bill and Tom.
I eagerly waited for that whore of a twin to come. I could not curb my curiosity any longer. I just had to see his girlfriend.

“Rit!” I yelled I had not called her to the party. I was under the impression that she was out of town. That is what she told me anyway. Behind her, Tom walked in and I could have fainted out of shock! “You tamed this dog?”

“In fact I did.” she replied proudly

“And you didn’t tell me?”

“We wanted to shock you, so he wouldn’t let me speak a word.”

Okay so now I knew three people. Nevertheless, it was pointless in a way, because I hardly talked to them. I just was hassled about from meeting one guest to another and poor Ritienne had to go through the same.
I was tired of standing in front of random people I would probably never see again.

“You have met Jost so many times Pav.” Bill said cheerfully

“Of course I have!” I replied shaking hands with him. The bell rang once again and Bill reacted very strangely. He almost jumped out of his skin and asked me to open the door. I wondered if Strify or someone had come, that he wanted to surprise me. He on the other hand headed straight for the bathroom.

The main door flung open, and I saw her stand right in front of me. Damn she gave me a complex. With her strawberry red cheeks, beautiful eyes, curvy stats, it was easy to see why he chose her over me, or rather why he strayed away from me.

“Pav meet Chloe Testa. She’s our new PR.”

That was a shock, but it left me confused. Did she become the PR first and then Bill fell for her, or did she become the PR after they started dating. Personally, I would go for the latter option.
She must have known that I was his girlfriend, because she showed no signs of any shock when he told her that.

“Hey, I’m so pleased to meet you finally. He talks non stop about you.” She smiled

Yeah must be about how perfect she is and how imperfect I am. I had no other option but to smile back, even when I wanted to gouge her eyes out.

“Just give me one moment.” I said and went towards the bar area. I desperately need a drink, or I would have screamed. I just needed clean vodka shot to keep me sane. I had not even put the shot glass to my mouth when Tom called me.

“Open the goddamned door Pav, you are the hostess here!”

“Hey you are as much a host as Bill, you open it.”

“No you open it.”

“Pav open it.”

“Tom, please don’t piss me off.”

“Pav open it” he said and walked off.

He was such an intolerable pain in the ass at times. Without drinking the vodka, I went to open the door, ready to hold a grudge against whoever it was.
A smile plastered on my lips, I opened the entrance. I felt like a gatekeeper for some reason. I stood silent for more than one minute, because I could not find any words to speak. There he stood in front of me, looking as beautiful as I remembered seeing him six months ago and I did not feel like a dwarf in front of him!

“Oh hi Strify, come in” I managed. “Bill has been waiting for you.” Wow, I was such a liar.

“Thank you,” he replied stepping inside. He looked so classy, even in the casual jeans and t-shirt he wore. “You must be Pav then.”

I smiled back leading him further into the main hall. “Where is everyone else?”
“Shin and Yu would come an hour late, but Kiro and Lumi won’t be able to make it.” he apologized

“Oh not a problem.” I replied. “I’ll just call Bill.”

I could not find him surprisingly and it started to worry me, because I could not see Chloe either.

“Tom, where is Bill?”

“Me don’t know and if you don’t mind, PLEASE do not disturb me. Important business I am doing here.”

“Heck important, only if kissing was a top rated business choice you dumbass.” I retorted

I finally spotted him then, with her. She was made to boil my blood.

“Don’t bother him.” Strify said to me, “I think he’s busy” Right when I do not want him to be or maybe I do.

“Why don’t you make yourself comfortable?” I wanted to go back to my vodka shot.

“”well I have to wait for the others.”

“How about I inform you when they arrive?”

“Would you be able to find me?”

“I’d have to lose you for that first” I smiled.

Finally, I got to the bar again, feeling so awfully bored. It was a first that I was so tired in a party. Uninterested beyond belief I thought of wandering outside in the garden, but Bill caught me before that. “Sorry honey, I haven’t been able to be with you.”

Oh surprise, surprise! Tom was with Rit, Georg found a girl, and Gustav left with a girl and he was telling me he did not have any time. Almost immediately, he left me alone again. I felt uncomfortable all of a sudden. Someone was watching me I could feel it. I could sense the continuous gazing but did not have the guts to look around and see who it was.

I went to the cellar after that to get more wine and what I heard…broke me.
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 20:02

That was heartbreaking. Strify to the rescue!! He will fix that broken heart. Was almost comical to see my name there xD Though I'd dreading the next chapter...what did she hear? Update please, I loved it!
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 20:03

Bill you asshole.

Strify you funny weirdo.

Tom you perv.

MORE. is it alright for me to be able to kill bill? or torture him? HE SHOULDNT HURT HER!
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 20:53

what did she hear??
post the next chapter pls so that i will know pls Rolling Eyes
bdw it was great
Back to top Go down
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Student; Writing; Reading; Listening To Music; Some More Writing; And Singing.
Humor : Insane
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2008, 03:47

Don't tell me she heard Bill and some girl...doing things. Suspect

Haha. Tom the dog...makes sense since most dogs are horny. Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] Icon_razz

Post more soon. =]
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2008, 18:37

On my way back to the main hall, which held the highest capacity of our guests, I stopped short when I heard whispers coming from somewhere close by, but still no one was visible.

“I love you so much.” A girl said, “I doubt I can live without you.”

“Just some more time, I’ll tell her soon, I promise.” And I felt an electric current pass through my body. My stomach churned horribly as I strained to eavesdrop, trying to catch every word of that conversation.

“I liked Pav, I feel bad for her Bill. I mean, she’ll be heart broken.”

“I know princess, but I can’t stay away from you for loner than I already have.”

Was there anything left to be heart broken now? He called her princess; when he had promised me that I would be his princess forever that he would never leave me.

“I love you Chloe.”

“I love you too.”

I ran away from there, as noiselessly as humanly possible, shoved the bottles in Tom’s hand without glancing at him even once, and ran out of the front door. If I had stayed there a second longer, I would have died of suffocation. I turned left and walked around the boundary of the house, into the backyard, where I was away from so many scrutinizing eyes. I was so blank. Things were impossible to believe at that moment. I had just heard Bill say those three sacred words, sacred to me anyway, to someone else. How was I expected to think straight? How was I expected to think at all!
Images of Bill kissing Chloe infected my mind. It was torturous, because I truly loved him. I did not want to lose him. I could not just stop loving him.

“Uhm...Pav are – are you alright?”

I looked up to see the angel faced boy, also known as Strify, standing in front of me.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“uh…are you sure?” he asked again, sitting next to me.

“yeah.” I replied confidently.

“You would have to do better than that,” he stated, bringing his hands to my face and touching my cheeks. Only later did I realize that he was wiping my tears off. Immediately I looked down, to save myself the embarrassment.

“Do you want to talk?”

“Honestly I am alright…now.” He preferred to ignore that put an arm around my shoulder. I couldn’t help myself and rested my head on his chest.

“Life as to be such a bitch.” I muttered.

“Wat happened?”

“I wouldn’t want to bore you with the details of my complications, so let’s just go inside.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive, as long as I stay away from certain people.” I smiled back. how was I to explain to him that the ‘certain people’ included the one I was dating?

“Shin and Yu here yet?” I asked, hoping to divert his attention away from my pathetic state.

“no, the bitches ditched me.”
Jesus, he was so cute when he called them bitches.

“Wow what a mess!” Bill whistled, slumping onto the couch right next to me.

“I am so unwilling to clean this.” I wailed trying to act normal. It was easy to lose him in the crowd, but not when we were alone in the house.

“You can do that when I am not in the house.” Bill said.

“You are never in the house!”

“I am now.” He said seductively, moving towards me. he was making me claustrophobic.

“Bill please not now, not tonight.”

Not ever…raged in my mind. it enraged me even more because I could not see it out aloud.

He made a puppy face, hoping to woo me again with his cuteness. It was an impossible feat now.

“Go and get some sleep sweetie, it’s already 3 in the morning, and you have your practice at eight.”

He pouted again and kissed me on the forehead. “if you change your mind, wake me up.” Then his lips touched mine. I felt at ease, to feel his lips in mine. I kissed him harder. God knows what took over me. probably I was trying to pull him towards me again, hoping to erase any trace of Chloe from his mind, but her hold on him was too strong. I had witnessed that…twice. I was not getting him back under any circumstance.

Goddamned life had never been so hard to live.
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2008, 19:38

STRIFY TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you rock dude!

more! i wanna know what happens neeeeeeext
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2008, 19:59

men youre such an amzing writer well done Pav
and yea i agree LIFE IS A BITCH
snyway MORE TOCOME RIGHT??
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2008, 23:21

Aww how sad. Bill is a bit of an ass; first he is all into you, then telling me he loves you, then trying to get all hot and heavy with you; its like he's being a real jerk to both of them. He needs a kick up the ass....oh Strify!!!

As we always say though pav, DON'T GO WASTING YOUR EMOOOOOOOTIONS!!! LAY ALL YOUR LOVE ON STRIFYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

loved it as usual and soooo looking forward to more!!!
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 18:48

one request..if you can please listen to ALL THINGS I HATE REVOLVE AROUND ME - BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE while reading this chappie...if you can Smile Very Happy
Once more, I'll say goodbye to you
Things happen, but we don't really know why

It was true…things were happening and I was dumbfounded. Everyday I felt the distance increase. It was frightening because I didn’t know how it would end.

if it's supposed to be like this
why do most of us ignore the chance to miss

what chance did I miss? It had to happen right. I had to lose him. Just another situation that made me hate myself. I guess it was meant to be. I wasn’t the most beautiful girl to start with and Chloe was an eye catcher. Probably she was more appealing than I was.

Torn apart at the seams as my dreams turn to tears
I'm not feeling the situation
Run away try to find that safe place you can hide
It's the best place to be when you're feeling like
Me!
Yeah!
All these things I hate revolve around Me!
Yeah!
Just back off before i snap

I was running out of places to hide. My dreams was a hideout for me…it was turning into a nightmare. I was growing numb to my pain. Soon I would grow numb to everything around me. it was just a matter of time.

Once more you tell those lies to me
Why can't you just be straight up with honesty
When you say those things in my ear
Why do you always tell me what you wanna hear

It had been four weeks now, since I first aw him with her at the restaurant. That memory still cut through me like a dagger. Maybe it would stop being so bad if he stopped pretending to still love me, or stopped trying to sleep with me. it took me hell lot of courage to say no to him, each and everyday. As I said, it was hurtful.
I pulled the earphones out of my ears in time, before I could turn into a live bomb. Usually I tried to channel my anger into the music, but it never happened. I ended up feeling the emotions of the song aggravating my situation.

I glanced up at the clock; it was just 11 am, a good 12 hours away from Bill's arrival. My cellphone rang suddenly, making me jump.
“hello”

“Hey, open the door, now.”

“Huh? Who is it?”

“Come on just open the door!”

“Bill? Tom?” I heard a soft click from the other end, which was followed by a door knock. I hated feeling confused.

“Strify!” I exclaimed, staring at him. What was he doing at my doorstep?

“Surprised to see me?”

“Like hell yeah!” I had spoken to him twice or thrice after that party, but I had not expected to see him again…ever.

“I was just passing by and thought of meeting you.”

“Oh come in…I’m so sorry. I forget things when I get over excited.”

He smiled brilliantly and followed me inside. “so what were you doing?”

“Getting bored.” I lied and touched my cheeks, to check whether I was tearing up or not. I didn’t want some things to repeat for my own sake.

“Are you feeling okay?”

“Well yeah, what happened to me?”

“no, I was just asking as a friend.”

It was my turn to smile. Jack E. Strify said he was my friend. That felt like an achievement now, something that truly made me happy.

“No, I’m fine really.” I stuttered. I was like rooted to my spot. Why wasn’t I doing something, like offering a drink...or striking up a conversation, which I was usually good at? I was feeling a bit star struck at that moment.

“Pav…are you day dreaming?”

“Huh? Oh, well no. I am just feeling star struck at the moment.”

Fuck, I was not supposed to say that aloud!

His wind chime like laughter reached my ears, making me smile automatically.

“You’re very interesting.” He said, sitting down on the couch.

“Well I don’t mind being interesting in the good way. I do not want to be the ‘derranged’ interesting type, any other would do. And along with that I shall finally ask if you would like to have something.”

“I was actually hoping we could go somewhere. Since you are not busy, I think.”

“Well, we could, but…okay fine.”

“Were you going to refuse earlier?”

“I was, but then, it’s better than getting bored anyway. So why the hell not.” I chimed and grabbed my coat that was surprisingly near by. “Let’s go.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay COMMENT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 18:57

Ah another brilliant chapter from you. and once again, Strify to the rescue!!! I wonder, will he kick bill's ass when he finds out what happened?! Hmm....anyway more please, i'm so curious.
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 19:01

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav?

can i have ... maybe ... 3 chapters more? i wanna know what happens!

Very Happy Smile Cool Laughing Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] Icon_razz Twisted Evil Wink clown cyclops I love you What a Face pirat tongue alien cat rabbit drunken bom cheers Basketball sunny albino cherry santa rendeer queen king farao jocolor flower chef angel listening to music music kiss cool shy angel2 big grin chair dance hi5 duckride jumbie omg trampoline wave rockout
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 19:05

RavynK wrote:
Ah another brilliant chapter from you. and once again, Strify to the rescue!!! I wonder, will he kick bill's ass when he finds out what happened?! Hmm....anyway more please, i'm so curious.

WTF..u know the story already!
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 19:08

Tom's .. Flying .. V wrote:
Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav?

can i have ... maybe ... 3 chapters more? i wanna know what happens!

Very Happy Smile Cool Laughing Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] Icon_razz Twisted Evil Wink clown cyclops I love you What a Face pirat tongue alien cat rabbit drunken bom cheers Basketball sunny albino cherry santa rendeer queen king farao jocolor flower chef angel listening to music music kiss cool shy angel2 big grin chair dance hi5 duckride jumbie omg trampoline wave rockout

Wow...rn't u bored!
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 19:15

yes... very board xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next