тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+40
Xorax
xXxKirstyxXx
Ashley*Loves*Th
th.princess.lover
Angel4Bill
th4immer
Bill + Ally
Screamer.^^
LoveIsDead
tokiohotelverhalen
Mekseb
redangel
Laura
The Real Keshia Kaulitz
jtfranny
RavynK
Fefa
Revenge
bill_mounaros
ilovebillkaulitz69
[-rejxil.TH-]
MissBKaulitz
BillsWifey
*KlavierFee*
Bill..Kaulitz..my..angel
**_kikka_**
XxabigailxX
Possessed By Music
^Danii_483^
l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l
xangiexbillx
[x] nIcKy [x]
xDarkening.Angelx
[-svety-]
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
kazza
Luanagk
MaRiSaBeLlE
MarielleX
no name
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female
Number of posts : 801
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel :D
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 22:16

**_kikka_** wrote:
hi!!
i'm Federica, i'm 14 years old, my birthday is on the 14 february.....
i live in Italy, near Switzerland. mi city is really short and boring......
i have a cat, she's name is Maia....XD
i like go out with friend, listen to music, read, swim, play basketball..and many others activities...
i have a brother, Stefano, he's 17 years old.XD
i love tokio hotel, finley, green day, avril lavigne, lafee, paramore, belinda, 30 second to mars..and many others band.... Very Happy
there is anyone come from Italy?
...........^^
welcomeee cheers
Back to top Go down
http://cutieeangel.hi5.com
**_kikka_**

Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : music, read, swim.....
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: tanke you^^   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2008, 15:37

o tanks^^
you are really nice^^ cute bunny cute bunny
Back to top Go down
Bill..Kaulitz..my..angel

Bill..Kaulitz..my..angel

Female
Number of posts : 65
Job/hobbies : electric guitar , listening to music
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2008, 15:57

heyy ppl xD my name is nicole brown and i'm 12 . ppl call me nic / nicca or niks for short Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_razz i'm from malta (ovvjament Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_razz) ermm my fav member of tokio hotel is bill but i love them all very much! for those who want to add me my msn is elocin_brown@hotmail.com . see ya!! xxx Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2008, 16:23

Bill..Kaulitz..my..angel wrote:
heyy ppl xD my name is nicole brown and i'm 12 . ppl call me nic / nicca or niks for short Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_razz i'm from malta (ovvjament Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_razz) ermm my fav member of tokio hotel is bill but i love them all very much! for those who want to add me my msn is elocin_brown@hotmail.com . see ya!! xxx Smile Smile

welcome qij Very Happy geek
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2008, 17:04

Welcome to the Forum Nicole =]]
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2008, 18:28

welcome
Back to top Go down
l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l

l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2008, 19:46

welcomeeeeee to dij forum Federica and Nicca Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09 2008, 11:28

Hey there! This is Carmen Smile I'm 15 years old and I'm 50% Italian, 50% Maltese Very Happy
I live in Reggio Calabria, Italy but I go on holiday to Malta for Xmas and Summer ^^
I play the piano at the Conservatory (7th year) and I love singing, so I write and compose songs yeah! xD
My fave band is Tokio hotel *duh* xD and I've known them for 2 and a half years... the beginning *_*
I was brought up speaking both Italian and English, but as I grow older, it's normal that listening to my relatives speaking Maltese, I learned this language, too... but I'm tellin ya I'm not great at it!! xD Laughing
However, I also speak French, Spanish (quite lol!) and German of course, though I've always studied it on my own ^^Since TH became famous in Italy, too (around June 2007) there have been more and more fans, which I cannot stand, cause they just like bill&tom Mad dead
Well here in Italy we call them fans oche, oca means goose ihih LOL
I had to go to their first show in Italy, 30.10.07 but I just had one ticket and it was in Milan which is sooooooooooo far from where I live, so when I went to buy the ticket 4 my mum (she likes them too xD) they were all finished!!
Of course I cried Crying or Very sad but I knew there would have been other concerts... so when they announced they would be having one in Rome I went straight to buy my ticket but guess what...mum couldn't take me to buy it so I had to wait another day
the other day was Sunday so it was closed
on Monday there wasn't the guy to make the tickets
on Tuesday I went and it was sold out!!!!!!! O.o
I started crying like maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad but well, I found a ticket on the internet and after begging Mummy to buy it from this man, she gave up and it arrived 5 days later! It's the most beautiful ticket I've ever seen xD hehe because there's a pic of TH too!!
Anyway, I paid it double the prize, but it was worth it, also because it was PARTERRE, which means right under the stage! *_*
But what happened?! Poor Bill got sick Sad They had already cancelled concert in Turin, but when I came home from Mass, on Easter day, Rome was cancelled too, or better moved to 6th July!! I had been waiting 4 sooooooooo long! But what the hell, the important thing is Bill's health Very Happy Smile Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_razz <333333
You know, now I'm happy the concert wasn't the 25.03.08 because I've finally met 2 fans, REAL FANS, just like me, who I love so much, and Had known just thx 2 the Net Very Happy
one of them had the most amazing italian blog, she's Polish, she's Karolina, but her nick is KarolinQa!
The other one is Jess, short 4 Jessika, or JessiQa xD hehe all with a Q lol!
Now Karolina is in Poland Sad but she's coming back in June and the 3 of us are going to the show!!!! =)
Every Saturday I go out 4 some street team with sweet Jess and laugh like crazy!!!!!!! XD loooooool
I'm sorry I've written so much *LOL* ihih, well what else can I say...
I have all CDs, Schrei, Schrei so laut su kannst, Zimmer 483 and Scream, DVDs, Leb die Sekunde, Schrei live and Zimmer 483 live in Europe. In case u don't know, a new cd is coming out, it's double, fur immer zimmer 483 (sry I can't put umlaut).
I have hundreds of posters now that they're famous here... 2 t-shirt, sticker album, my personal album with interviews, calendar, mug, I'm gonna buy the book Tsunami on Sat, and other stuff Smile
I really hope Tokio Hotel will come to Malta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be great!!
I love German music, I adoooooore LaFee ^^, and like Nevada Tan, Cinema Bizarre... =)
Thanks for reading! Hope I didn't bore you!! xD
Carmen
xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09 2008, 15:19

*Qarmen*ThBleibenImmer* wrote:
Hey there! This is Carmen Smile I'm 15 years old and I'm 50% Italian, 50% Maltese Very Happy
I live in Reggio Calabria, Italy but I go on holiday to Malta for Xmas and Summer ^^
I play the piano at the Conservatory (7th year) and I love singing, so I write and compose songs yeah! xD
My fave band is Tokio hotel *duh* xD and I've known them for 2 and a half years... the beginning *_*
I was brought up speaking both Italian and English, but as I grow older, it's normal that listening to my relatives speaking Maltese, I learned this language, too... but I'm tellin ya I'm not great at it!! xD Laughing
However, I also speak French, Spanish (quite lol!) and German of course, though I've always studied it on my own ^^Since TH became famous in Italy, too (around June 2007) there have been more and more fans, which I cannot stand, cause they just like bill&tom Mad dead
I had to go to their first show in Italy, 30.10.07 but I just had one ticket and it was in Milan which is sooooooooooo far from where I live, so when I went to buy the ticket 4 my mum (she likes them too xD) they were all finished!!
Of course I cried Crying or Very sad but I knew there would have been other concerts... so when they announced they would be having one in Rome I went straight to buy my ticket but guess what...mum couldn't take me to buy it so I had to wait another day
I started crying like maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad but well, I found a ticket on the internet and after begging Mummy to buy it from this man, she gave up and it arrived 5 days later! It's the most beautiful ticket I've ever seen xD hehe because there's a pic of TH too!!
Anyway, I paid it double the prize, but it was worth it, also because it was PARTERRE, which means right under the stage! *_*
But what happened?! Poor Bill got sick Sad They had already cancelled concert in Turin, but when I came home from Mass, on Easter day, Rome was cancelled too, or better moved to 6th July!! I had been waiting 4 sooooooooo long! But what the hell, the important thing is Bill's health Very Happy Smile Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_razz <333333
You know, now I'm happy the concert wasn't the 25.03.08 because I've finally met 2 fans, REAL FANS, just like me, who I love so much, and Had known just thx 2 the Net Very Happy
one of them had the most amazing italian blog, she's Polish, she's Karolina, but her nick is KarolinQa!
Now Karolina is in Poland Sad but she's coming back in June and the 3 of us are going to the show!!!! =)
Every Saturday I go out 4 some street team with sweet Jess and laugh like crazy!!!!!!! XD loooooool
I have all CDs, Schrei, Schrei so laut su kannst, Zimmer 483 and Scream, DVDs, Leb die Sekunde, Schrei live and Zimmer 483 live in Europe. In case u don't know, a new cd is coming out, it's double, fur immer zimmer 483 (sry I can't put umlaut).
I have hundreds of posters now that they're famous here... 2 t-shirt, sticker album, my personal album with interviews, calendar, mug, I'm gonna buy the book Tsunami on Sat, and other stuff Smile
I really hope Tokio Hotel will come to Malta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be great!!
I love German music, I adoooooore LaFee ^^, and like Nevada Tan, Cinema Bizarre... =)
Carmen
xoxo

shocked wellcome to the forum
!!!!god!! I LOVE YOU (in a none lesbo way)
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09 2008, 17:12

*Qarmen*ThBleibenImmer* wrote:
Carmen
xoxo

Hey Carmen Welcome To The Forum
I m glad people that don t live in Malta are visiting the forum too =]]

and thx for all the support and stuff =]]

Hope you, Jess and KarolinQa will have fun at the show =D T

thank KarolinQa from me for the blog cuz its thanks to her blog that I m a crazy Maltese fan XD

I descovered her blog in like July [not sure about the exact date] and I read all the posts from the beging ahaha

It took me a while but it was awesome and and ofcourse worth it =]]
Back to top Go down
l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l

l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09 2008, 19:16

welcomeee Carmen Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BillsWifey

BillsWifey

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 07:54

[b]
hey! im simone, im 18 turning 19 in december.
i have this total head over heels love for Bill.
i mean hes like 85% of what i think of..
is that werid?
omg he is so sweet, sexy, funny.
: ]
talk to me.
<3
simone aka BillsWifey.
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 12:00

Welcome to the forum Simone! Very Happy
And don't worry it's not wierd at all hehe we spend the same amount of time (if not more Laughing ) thinking about them XD
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 16:46

BillsWifey wrote:
[b]
is that werid?
talk to me.
<3
simone aka BillsWifey.

Wilkommen Simone =]]

I agree with what Mar said perfectly XD
Back to top Go down
BillsWifey

BillsWifey

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 17:15

okay im changing that number 100 : ]
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 19:48

BillsWifey wrote:
[b]
is that werid?
talk to me.
<3
simone aka BillsWifey.

welcome welcome!!

were are you from??
Back to top Go down
MissBKaulitz

MissBKaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : singing, writing lyrics, dancing, music
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11 2008, 17:52

Hey ppl... my name is Rossella and i'm from Fgura, Malta (duh! lol) anyway I am 15yrs old and going to be 16 on the 10th of December.. In my free time, I spend alot of time writing lyrics and right now i'm working on my second one [since i am uniting a band xD], shopping, singing, listen to music ALOT!!, dancing and many other stuff lol...oh..and partying lol !!
i've been a tokio hotel fan for almost a yr now and i'm really proud to be a fan cos they're the best band ever Smile
anyway if someone would like to know me better here's my msn:
rossella-farrugia@hotmail.com
everyone is welcome Smile
bye tc
xxxxxx angel2 big grin
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11 2008, 18:07

MissBKaulitz wrote:
Hey ppl... my name is Rossella and i'm from Fgura, Malta (duh! lol) anyway I am 15yrs old and going to be 16 on the 10th of December.. In my free time, I spend alot of time writing lyrics and right now i'm working on my second one [since i am uniting a band xD], shopping, singing, listen to music ALOT!!, dancing and many other stuff lol...oh..and partying lol !!
i've been a tokio hotel fan for almost a yr now and i'm really proud to be a fan cos they're the best band ever Smile
bye tc
xxxxxx angel2 big grin

welcome hij
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11 2008, 18:21

MissBKaulitz wrote:
bye tc
xxxxxx angel2 big grin

Wilkommen to our forum =]]
I m Luana =]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12 2008, 18:36

тнє gυяℓ..♥..
♥тнє ηαмє нαуℓєє-αѕнℓєє
♥ιѕн 13
♥ιѕн єηgℓιѕн αη∂ нαℓƒ ιяιѕн ωιν вιт σƒ gєямαη ιηѕι∂є єя ... Im half maltese aswell and i live here too =[
♥ℓυνѕ тσкισ нσтєℓ .. тнєιя єя ℓуƒ .. ѕσ ∂єαℓ ωιν ιт
♥ιѕн ιη ℓσνє ωιν вιℓℓ кαυℓιтz but loves the rest of the band aswell
♥ℓυνѕ єуєℓιηєя lots
♥ℓυνѕ мυѕι¢
♥ℓυνѕ ¢αη∂у αℓℓ кιη∂ѕ
♥ℓυνѕ ѕтυ∂ѕ
♥ℓυνѕ ¢нαιηѕ

Oh and i hate anti-tokio hotel lovers and tokio hotel wannabee fans !!
If you want my msn its xx_tigerlilly_xx@hotmail.co.uk
This forum is GREAT and the meetings are too lol!
Back to top Go down
l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l

l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12 2008, 19:05

welcomeee to dij forum ppl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[-rejxil.TH-]

[-rejxil.TH-]

Female
Number of posts : 593
Job/hobbies : TOKIO HOTEL :p
Humor : everything :P
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12 2008, 19:32

MissBKaulitz wrote:
bye tc
xxxxxx angel2 big grin

heyy rosellaaa I am rachel of the msn welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lovable-mwamwa.hi5.com
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13 2008, 22:37

wilkommennnnnnnnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16 2008, 01:31

welcome to all of you =]
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16 2008, 21:56

::ValyTokiettaLova:: wrote:
welcome to all of you =]

nice sig duda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм :: Introduction & Rules :: The Welcome Area-
Jump to: