тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+40
Xorax
xXxKirstyxXx
Ashley*Loves*Th
th.princess.lover
Angel4Bill
th4immer
Bill + Ally
Screamer.^^
LoveIsDead
tokiohotelverhalen
Mekseb
redangel
Laura
The Real Keshia Kaulitz
jtfranny
RavynK
Fefa
Revenge
bill_mounaros
ilovebillkaulitz69
[-rejxil.TH-]
MissBKaulitz
BillsWifey
*KlavierFee*
Bill..Kaulitz..my..angel
**_kikka_**
XxabigailxX
Possessed By Music
^Danii_483^
l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l
xangiexbillx
[x] nIcKy [x]
xDarkening.Angelx
[-svety-]
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
kazza
Luanagk
MaRiSaBeLlE
MarielleX
no name
44 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28 2008, 02:33

halo leute!
introduce yourselves here so we can get to know each other more Wink

ok so lets see my name is valentina but you can call meh val or valy in short, im 14 and my bday is in the 5th february, im from malta not rly proud to be anywayz im half maltese and half italian [my dad is italian] im a very shy person wen its time to meet up in real life... soooo umm i love my life and i love you all t.h fans =D i live at b'kara in a stupid flat tat i really hate anywayz [i said it again =/ ] i would like to visit germany and america someday XD ....i like to hang out...go to t.h meetings and meet new crazy fans with the will to scream out for tokio hotel XD listenin to music.. oh btw i listen to other groups too like paramore,demi lovato, etc.. but on the really top i always got tokio hotel =D, i try to learn the electric guitar from the web, trying to make some lyrics >____< , ohhh and my greatest thing SINGINGGG!! wen im at least 18 i would like to be a famous singer [not only to see tokio hotel but its because its my greatest dream from wen i was little but i never took it so serious =D] oh and my other dream is to see tokio hotel live along with you guys!!

rock on!! xx omg rockout

Last edited by valentine on Wed Aug 20 2008, 20:10; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28 2008, 22:01

Hey everyone my name is Marielle I'm 14 going to be 15 in May, I'm from Malta (duuh!! Laughing)
I obviously love Tokio Hotel and my fav band member is Bill though I love them all Very Happy
I'm quite an outgoing person andI like listening to rock, acting, singing, making (crappy) songs with my best friend, and hanging out with all my friends .
I'm sure that 1 day we''l get our wish and TH will come and play in Malta wooooo!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
MaRiSaBeLlE

MaRiSaBeLlE

Female
Number of posts : 139
Job/hobbies : listen to music,plying the e-bass guitar

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2008, 22:48

haii im marisabelle from malta im 13
im a shy person at times especialy when i meet new ppl :p
i luv to listening to music XD especialy scremo rock and metal
and i hate trance techno and house
ermmm so i dnt know what more to say

Last edited by MaRiSaBeLlE on Mon Aug 18 2008, 21:49; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://marisabelledbest.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2008, 23:26

Hi i m Luana from Malta (and I hate it) I m 13 and i ll be 14 on th 23rd June XD and I live at Zurrieq =] My hobbies are hanging out with my best friends ,going to thfcm’s meetings (aahhh i love them and the gr8 members ) playin my electric guitar, writing poems and ofcourse listening to Rock music. Of course Tokio Hotel are my fav. Band but I also like Paramore, Bless the Fall, BLack Label Society, Madina Lake and much more ihih Well at first when I meet new people and I don’t really know them well I am really shy, so excuse me if I dont talk but then it’s a bit difficult to stop me from talkin (about TH) Sometimes I am really moody and if I pass sometime alone i ll get really down. My favourite TH member is Bill although I like all the members. I just love his charachter & the lyrics he writes I really relate to them. My biggest dream is to see Tokio Hotel in Malta and to be in the first row at their concert XD and to hug Bill (but I doubt if it could happen =[) and I named my bird Georg ihih

Last edited by Luanagk on Tue Aug 26 2008, 22:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
kazza

kazza

Female
Number of posts : 189
Job/hobbies : skating/clothes design
Humor : hyper kind of humor and nutty!
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: kazza! (katy)   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30 2008, 21:13

heya....my name is katy aka kazza i'm 14 years old and i love tokio hotel they are great .... i am half english and half malteses but i have lived in malta all my life....i think just for this to be fair tokiohotel should have a show over here....i like skating, art, music (rock/metal), clothes designing, hanging around....and more but i can't remember any of it!
i look innocent on the outside but i'm evil on the inside Twisted Evil Introduce yourself Icon_razz
i'm also a complete weirdo and very hyper .... when i'm in a good mood (most of the time) alien
i look forward to meeting everyone and having some rocking times!!!
Back to top Go down
kimyreda
Anonymous

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: hi all   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2008, 22:13

[b]hello everyone, I'm kimberly from safi I'm 20 yrs old a bit old for th but i love their songs and most when they express their feelings by writing music. so about me i love tokio hotel especially bill hehe im a bit shy sry to everyone i love hanging up with frinds especially those who r crazy lol i wish to make friends with all of the tokio hotel fans bec i dont know anyone. Bdw i think i ve read about y'all guys if i remember so y'all writes songs and you think that it sucks but i dont think so it is ur feelings coming out and u want share it i'm telling this bec i writes too. im thats me hehe i hope i will make friends
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2008, 22:30

nice to meet you jien jisimni kim ukoll XD
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
no name

Female

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2008, 00:28

kimyreda wrote:
[b]hello everyone, I'm kimberly from safi I'm 20 yrs old a bit old for th but i love their songs and most when they express their feelings by writing music. so about me i love tokio hotel especially bill hehe im a bit shy sry to everyone i love hanging up with frinds especially those who r crazy lol i wish to make friends with all of the tokio hotel fans bec i dont know anyone. Bdw i think i ve read about y'all guys if i remember so y'all writes songs and you think that it sucks but i dont think so it is ur feelings coming out and u want share it i'm telling this bec i writes too. im thats me hehe i hope i will make friends

dnt wry u will get to know us Smile
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female
Number of posts : 801
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel :D
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 19:34

Well ... Smile Im Svetlana From Valletta [ Dont Be scared from me ] Introduce yourself Icon_razz
Hmm.. I am 14 .. 13 days after Bill and Tom Ok.. well that's 14th September..
Hmmm i can say about meee ... Difficult question .. Well i take a joke [ SOMETIMES ] Laughing
Hmmm .. Likes to fight xD If someone offends Th i rly get mad ! I'm a hyper Person and likes to hangout with My Friends Smile Well ... Sometimes i'm lonely Sad even think that i have nobody in this world Crying or Very sad I [HATE] my life :[
To be cleared My mom is dead .. If you ever mention her .. u'll be [DEAD]
My wish is to see Tokio Hotel and Get Close to Bill Crying or Very sad i Dream Very Much i know .. But i still Hope my dream will come true .
I [HATE]
[ANTI-TOKIO HOTEL] Evil or Very Mad
Wannabes
[ALL] the people who says wrong thinks about th
Nerds :X
Copy Cats Quekk

Well ... I wish to make New friends .. Altough it's a bit Difficult for The first time >.<
If you want to contact me .... Sv3tlna.B3st@hotmail.CO.UK
Remember [TH] fur [IMMER]
Back to top Go down
http://cutieeangel.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 20:14

QeY Svety this is your perfect place to dream,thats what we all do together dream... talk about TH... dream and dream.. Smile and dw i m pretty optimistic our dream will come true, together we can make it (never forget to me you ll be forever saaaaaaaccccccccccrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddd, oooookkkkkkkk now i m singing sacred ihih, sry i went out of point XD) i just wanted to say that many times i feel lonely too so if ever feel lonely and wanna talk, i m here =]
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 20:23

[-svety-] wrote:
Well ... Smile Im Svetlana From Valletta [ Dont Be scared from me ] Introduce yourself Icon_razz
Hmm.. I am 14 .. 13 days after Bill and Tom Ok.. well that's 14th September..
Hmmm i can say about meee ... Difficult question .. Well i take a joke [ SOMETIMES ] Laughing
Hmmm .. Likes to fight xD If someone offends Th i rly get mad ! I'm a hyper Person and likes to hangout with My Friends Smile Well ... Sometimes i'm lonely Sad even think that i have nobody in this world Crying or Very sad I [HATE] my life :[
To be cleared My mom is dead .. If you ever mention her .. u'll be [DEAD]
My wish is to see Tokio Hotel and Get Close to Bill Crying or Very sad i Dream Very Much i know .. But i still Hope my dream will come true .
I [HATE]
[ANTI-TOKIO HOTEL] Evil or Very Mad
Wannabes
[ALL] the people who says wrong thinks about th
Nerds :X
Copy Cats Quekk

Well ... I wish to make New friends .. Altough it's a bit Difficult for The first time >.<
If you want to contact me .... Sv3tlna.B3st@hotmail.CO.UK
Remember [TH] fur [IMMER]

OH so i should tell you WELCOME HOME!!!!!! this is the place to dream as luana said....and u see dreams do come true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female
Number of posts : 801
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel :D
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 21:49

Waaa this Chanel is Great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cutieeangel.hi5.com
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2008, 20:55

Well, hi! My name is Maria and I'm 14 years old. I haven't been 14 that much long as my birthday's on the 7th February. I live in Zurrieq.
So um...the one I like from TH the best is Bill but I love Tom, Georg and Gustav also.
So um...hobbies, well i love listening to music (especially TH XD), singing, reading (not a nerd though), go to TH Meetings altough I only went to one meeting by far, go out with friends, reading and writing FanFics (and Lu I will be posting them here also DW) and write poems that we (meaning Luana and I) hope we can do um...well we wish for success for R.I and daydreaming is my thing. I've said much hobbies enough. Wait, there's something more. Me and my neighbor in class just love to open up my school diary and just stare at a picture of Bill and Tom at the Maldives. We practically melt when we see that while our boring history teacher drones on and on and me and Claire (my neighbor in class) also love to write 'I love Nigel & Colin' in different languages, we managed to do it in Maltese, English, Italian, German and Japanese.
So um...as for my character I'm really shy until I get to know the person.
I converted three people to TH! Well not exactly three as one of them already knew about them and liked them a bit but i made her get out of Dannyland and come to THLand. There's also my brother whom I converted and my little sister who's in love with Tom (I remind you again Kim you don't have any competition cause she's only 7 years old)
Um...oh i'll tell you what i hate ~ someone who says is emo and dress like one poorly and then on her backpack is written i love techno (there's someone like that in reality) so that means any kind of wannabes, those who hate Tokio Hotel, bimbos, rock-haters and stuff like that.
Um...I've been a TH Lover for almost two months (in 3 days it will be two months).
I've said a lot! Bored you maybe! Anyway I know already some people over here like Luana (my bffl and administrator), Kim (she's the admin or something like that i think) and I don't know if Jasmine comes on here.
Anyway, I've said toooo much! If anyone wants to contact me my msn is ~ Maria_Ellul_12@hotmail.com
Soronayo, Tchus Everyone!!! (Hope i didn't bore you enough)
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2008, 22:55

xDarkening.Angelx wrote:
Well, hi! My name is Maria and I'm 14 years old. I haven't been 14 that much long as my birthday's on the 7th February. I live in Zurrieq.
So um...the one I like from TH the best is Bill but I love Tom, Georg and Gustav also.
So um...hobbies, well i love listening to music (especially TH XD), singing, reading (not a nerd though), go to TH Meetings altough I only went to one meeting by far, go out with friends, reading and writing FanFics (and Lu I will be posting them here also DW) and write poems that we (meaning Luana and I) hope we can do um...well we wish for success for R.I and daydreaming is my thing. I've said much hobbies enough. Wait, there's something more. Me and my neighbor in class just love to open up my school diary and just stare at a picture of Bill and Tom at the Maldives. We practically melt when we see that while our boring history teacher drones on and on and me and Claire (my neighbor in class) also love to write 'I love Nigel & Colin' in different languages, we managed to do it in Maltese, English, Italian, German and Japanese.
So um...as for my character I'm really shy until I get to know the person.
I converted three people to TH! Well not exactly three as one of them already knew about them and liked them a bit but i made her get out of Dannyland and come to THLand. There's also my brother whom I converted and my little sister who's in love with Tom (I remind you again Kim you don't have any competition cause she's only 7 years old)
Um...oh i'll tell you what i hate ~ someone who says is emo and dress like one poorly and then on her backpack is written i love techno (there's someone like that in reality) so that means any kind of wannabes, those who hate Tokio Hotel, bimbos, rock-haters and stuff like that.
Um...I've been a TH Lover for almost two months (in 3 days it will be two months).
I've said a lot! Bored you maybe! Anyway I know already some people over here like Luana (my bffl and administrator), Kim (she's the admin or something like that i think) and I don't know if Jasmine comes on here.
Anyway, I've said toooo much! If anyone wants to contact me my msn is ~ Maria_Ellul_12@hotmail.com
Soronayo, Tchus Everyone!!! (Hope i didn't bore you enough)

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Welcome 2 the forum sisXD and 10x for postin xxxxx

(wahaha you wrote about that wannaB even on here XD)
Back to top Go down
Marshyy.
Anonymous

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Heyy   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2008, 20:12

hey. ummm.... name's claire (DONT CHA DARE CALL ME THAT BTW!!)... just call me marshy. i live in fgura and if i ever get the chance to live anywhere but there, i'd probably die. i'm FOURTEEN (to get the attention to Maria. i made the mistake of saying i'm 13 yrs old X]). my fave is Tom. YES, i wont compete or fight with anyone that goes crazy for him. i love:
*singing
*dancing (i won't show off those moves made in PV... way emberassing!)
*haning out
*reading (NOT a nerd)
*shopping (NOT a prep though)
*REVOLUTION ILLNESS (thats the band i'm in. luanakg and xdarkeningxangelx are in it too)
if you want to chat or somethin, my msn is claire_marshyy@hotmail.com kk? tataaaa!!!! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2008, 20:16

Welcome To the Forum Bandm8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2008, 02:43

Aaaah! Yay! My neighbor in class and Bandmate entered here!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the forum Claire (I'll still call you that!!! hehe!!)
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2008, 12:31

Marshyy. wrote:
hey. ummm.... name's claire (DONT CHA DARE CALL ME THAT BTW!!)... just call me marshy. i live in fgura and if i ever get the chance to live anywhere but there, i'd probably die. i'm FOURTEEN (to get the attention to Maria. i made the mistake of saying i'm 13 yrs old X]). my fave is Tom. YES, i wont compete or fight with anyone that goes crazy for him. i love:
*singing
*dancing (i won't show off those moves made in PV... way emberassing!)
*haning out
*reading (NOT a nerd)
*shopping (NOT a prep though)
*REVOLUTION ILLNESS (thats the band i'm in. luanakg and xdarkeningxangelx are in it too)
if you want to chat or somethin, my msn is claire_marshyy@hotmail.com kk? tataaaa!!!! Like a Star @ heaven

welcometotheforumVery Happy
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2008, 13:01

ok im gonna put the same post of maj self that there was before and edit it a bit

well well hii to all

i'm KIM and im from malta and i live in burmarrad ):...im 14 years old and im a very hyper person im also very funny (as in i joke a lot) although i can get very mad rearly but very mad... well i LOVE TOKIO HOTEL(duhh)and thats why me and my frnds have started this forum neway my fave member of the band is TOM although i adore all of them!! who wouldn't anyway.My wish is to see TOKIO HOTEL here in malta LIVE and so we're working on a petition...anyway i wish to meet all of you some day i mean at the tokio hotel meetings im sure we'll have a blast

THING THAT I LOVE !![ <3]
[ <3]TOKIO HOTEL[ <3]
[ <3]TOM KAULITZ[ <3]
[ <3]MY FRIENDS[ <3]
[ <3]MY SELF!![ <3]
[ <3]FAMILY[ <3]
[ <3]T.H FANS!AND MEETING NEW ONES[ <3]
[ <3]MUSIC[ <3]
[ <3]GOING OUT[ <3]
[ <3]HAVING FUN[ <3]
[ <3]LAUGHING[ <3]
[ <3]MAKING PRANKS!Wink[ <3]
[ <3]MY MOBZ && PC[ <3]
[ <3]ROCK && EMO STYLES[ <3]
[ <3]SLEEPOVERS[ <3]
[ <3]NIKUMIDJA U NITBELLAH(THAT COMES NATURAL TO ME)[ <3]
[ <3]MAJ EYELINER AND BLACK NAIL POLISH...[ <3]
[ <3]watching DVDs[ <3]
[ <3]football Very Happy ENGLAND D BEST Very Happy[ <3]

THINGS THAT I HATE/DONT LIKE [<\3]
[<\3]T.H HATERS[<\3]
[<\3]FAKE FANS :\[<\3]
[<\3]LOSERS[<\3]
[<\3]DOUBLE FACED PPL..[<\3]
[<\3]WANNA BES[<\3]
[<\3]SCHOOL[<\3]
[<\3]TECHNO[<\3]
[<\3]PARIS HILTON[<\3]
THERES ALOT OF THINGS I HATE CANT REMEMBER ANYMORE NOW

so any of you wanna get to know me better my msn is 'kim_t.hlover@hotmail.com'
there is a good amount of how many ppl i know from the forum till now...im not gonna stay naming them all cause theres alot ,so neway love to get to know u all

VVVVVVV this is me VVVVVVVV

Introduce yourself Untitled-3

Introduce yourself GetAttachment

by by to y'all tc and BG (:
Back to top Go down
[x] nIcKy [x]

[x] nIcKy [x]

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : mUsIc, MsN XP
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: hello   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2008, 17:36

ejj ml jin Nicky noqod il fgura andi 13 emm iffisat fuq tokio hotel u imut alijom !!!!!!!

mm jin noqod il fgura emm mil belt inhobb nisma id diski ( ta th l aktar :p ) u nilab il futbol

prosit min ivintah dal forum ax bis sens Exclamation Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
http://nickyvalletta2.hi5.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2008, 17:37

emo677 wrote:
ejj ml jin Nicky noqod il fgura andi 13 emm iffisat fuq tokio hotel u imut alijom !!!!!!!

mm jin noqod il fgura emm mil belt inhobb nisma id diski ( ta th l aktar :p ) u nilab il futbol

thx and welcome to the forum xD
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2008, 17:54

emo677 wrote:

Welcome Nicky Smile Glad you like the Forum =]
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2008, 18:40

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWCOMERS!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
xangiexbillx

xangiexbillx

Female
Number of posts : 134

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2008, 21:35

ok so my name is Angele im 14 years old. im from pembroke.
my msn is heart-shaped-candy@hotmail.com

things i love

my friends
my family
going out
my pc and mobile
music >> rock mostly<<
TOKIO HOTEL!! but i guess you already know that.
eyeliner
down to earth ppl
ppl who accept me for who i am
hyper ppl xD[/list]

things that i hate

anti tokio hotel urghhhhhh!!
wannabe fans
snobs
ppl who think they are better than others
ppl who make others feel bad about themselves
ppl who hate me xDD
ppl who say that bill is GAY!!
ppl that judge me and my friends or family[/list]

this is me vvvvv
Introduce yourself 7ik8k78

well thats shows a lot of me i guess that would be enough
lav juw qe lot cant wait for next thfcm (tokio hotel fan club meeting) so i can meet new fans xxxx cya

Last edited by on Sun Feb 17 2008, 23:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2008, 23:43

Yay more and more people are joining!!! Smile Welcome to everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм :: Introduction & Rules :: The Welcome Area-
Jump to: