тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+40
Xorax
xXxKirstyxXx
Ashley*Loves*Th
th.princess.lover
Angel4Bill
th4immer
Bill + Ally
Screamer.^^
LoveIsDead
tokiohotelverhalen
Mekseb
redangel
Laura
The Real Keshia Kaulitz
jtfranny
RavynK
Fefa
Revenge
bill_mounaros
ilovebillkaulitz69
[-rejxil.TH-]
MissBKaulitz
BillsWifey
*KlavierFee*
Bill..Kaulitz..my..angel
**_kikka_**
XxabigailxX
Possessed By Music
^Danii_483^
l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l
xangiexbillx
[x] nIcKy [x]
xDarkening.Angelx
[-svety-]
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
kazza
Luanagk
MaRiSaBeLlE
MarielleX
no name
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
xangiexbillx

xangiexbillx

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 13:07

i know!!! i hope that we meet more fans!!! cheers geek
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female
Number of posts : 801
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel :D
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 13:17

u gonna meet me Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_razz
*Hope i'll be welcome O.o*
Back to top Go down
http://cutieeangel.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 16:32

of course you re gonna be welcomed svety =]

ejja LEUTE halli nar is sbit nitTOKIOHOTELjaw il Belt XD (wahaha xverb dak Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_razz )
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2008, 00:31

Nicee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l

l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2008, 00:57

Hellow =]

I am Jasmine i m 13 years old, my birthday is on the 3rd September XD
I live at Zejtun. I am Luana's aunt ( lol! i know its a bit confusing and funny XD)
And ofcourse i am a Tokio Hotel fan and my fav. member is Bill XD
My hobbies are listening to Rock music (mostly TH) going to THFCM's meetings =] chatting, hang out with my friends, singing, watching TV (mostly NARUTO), watchin DVDs, shopping and looking at the mirror (i literally kill Luana doing this) I <3 make-up esp. eyeliner and mascara and my biggest wish is to see Tokio hotel LIVE Smile
Back to top Go down
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2008, 01:12

l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l wrote:
Hellow =]

I live at Zejtun. I am Luana's aunt ( lol! i know its a bit confusing and funny XD)
My hobbies are listening to Rock music (mostly TH) going to THFCM's meetings =] chatting, hang out with my friends, singing, watching TV (mostly NARUTO), watchin DVDs, shopping and looking at the mirror (i literally kill Luana doing this) I <3 make-up esp. eyeliner and mascara and my biggest wish is to see Tokio hotel LIVE Smile

3rd september waaaaaaa!
i like to watch naruto too :]
welcome to our forum! XD
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2008, 01:28

Hellow =]

Welcome to the forum to my twin hearted sis
I hope your not starin at a mirror while readin this (wahahha XD)
Back to top Go down
l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l

l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2008, 01:30

ValyTokiettaLova wrote:
Hellow =]

3rd september waaaaaaa!
i like to watch naruto too :]
welcome to our forum! XD

Danke hij =]
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2008, 18:24

Hellow =]

welcome 2 the forum lav xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
^Danii_483^

^Danii_483^

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2008, 00:58

heyy peeps.. sooo i'm Daniela(Danii) i'm 15 yrs old gonna be 16 on 30th August Very Happy and live in mellieha. My hobbies are dancing, sports especially gymnastics(used to practise it), shopping, computer, going to THFCM meetings Smile and listening to music mostly rock. I lovee make-up specially my eye-liner hehe you'll never catch me without it and i also love black and purple. erm cant think of anything else so yeah i guess thats all Laughing
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2008, 06:33

^Danii_483^ wrote:
heyy peeps.. sooo i'm Daniela(Danii) i'm 15 yrs old gonna be 16 on 30th August Very Happy and live in mellieha. My hobbies are dancing, sports especially gymnastics(used to practise it), shopping, computer, going to THFCM meetings Smile and listening to music mostly rock. I lovee make-up specially my eye-liner hehe you'll never catch me without it and i also love black and purple. erm cant think of anything else so yeah i guess thats all Laughing

welcome back to the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2008, 16:40

ValyTokiettaLova wrote:
^Danii_483^ wrote:

welcome back to the forum! Very Happy

welcome to the forum ciccc
Back to top Go down
Possessed By Music

Possessed By Music

Female
Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Music,reading,movies,photography

PostSubject: Presenting Myself to the Forum   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2008, 20:59

So...I am Ann-Marie (my nickname's Anny) and I'm from Mqabba.I am 15 years old...16 on the 22nd of May.I liked Tokio Hotel since 23rd May 2007 but to tell the truth I got off them for a little while.But then I realised that I still like them.I only attended one fan meeting...the first one but I'm going to the second one (that is tomorrow).Everyone knows that I'm a TH fan and my friends tease me about liking them...but I don't care!I hate Tokio Hotel haters...I wish I could kill them all!!!

I love music a lot especially rock.I used to play bass guitar but now I play classical guitar and I want to continue playing it.I just love to discover new bands and listening to different types of music.I also love movies (especially fantasy and action),reading (I am not a nerd to make it clear) and stuff like photography and drawing (art basically).

I must warn you that I am shy around people at first but then I get used to people and I consider them as big friends Smile

I lost my mum when I was 13 years old...and I still feel her loss...I guess that I will feel it throughout my whole life.It's hard to live without the single person who you were close with but I'm trying to get out of the problem as soon as possible.

So that's all for now Leute!You will get to know me better in the meetings and btw if you want you can add me on MSN annmarie_gauci@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23 2008, 00:39

^Danii_483^ wrote:

Welcome Danii & Ann Marie =]
Back to top Go down
XxabigailxX

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 18:32

Hi, my name is abigail, i'm from malta. i'm 13 yrs old, my b'day is in 9th november. in my free time i like listening to rock music. Tokio Hotel are my favourite band and bill is my favourite th member but i also like 30 seconds to mars, cinema bizarre, my chemical romance and much more.i'm really shy until i get to know the person. i like to make new friends from this forum.
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 21:22

XxabigailxX wrote:
Hi, my name is abigail, i'm from malta. i'm 13 yrs old, my b'day is in 9th november. in my free time i like listening to rock music. Tokio Hotel are my favourite band and bill is my favourite th member but i also like 30 seconds to mars, cinema bizarre, my chemical romance and much more.i'm really shy until i get to know the person. i like to make new friends from this forum.

hi and welcome to the forum Very Happy kiss kiss
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 23:51

XxabigailxX wrote:

welcome =]
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10 2008, 14:52

XxabigailxX wrote:

W E L C O M E Smile
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 00:03

WAAAA kemm awn peoples godda quxx xD What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
happy easter cute bunny cute bunny cute bunny
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 01:03

albino F R O H E O S T E R N T O A L L T O K I O H O T E L F A N S

A N D O F C O U R S E T O B I L L T O M G U S T A V & G E O R G =] albino
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2008, 12:26

Luanagk wrote:
albino F R O H E O S T E R N T O A L L T O K I O H O T E L F A N S

A N D O F C O U R S E T O B I L L T O M G U S T A V & G E O R G =] albino

Waaa xD
Back to top Go down
**_kikka_**

Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : music, read, swim.....
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: hi^^   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 17:48

hi!!
i'm Federica, i'm 14 years old, my birthday is on the 14 february.....
i live in Italy, near Switzerland. mi city is really short and boring......
i have a cat, she's name is Maia....XD
i like go out with friend, listen to music, read, swim, play basketball..and many others activities...
i have a brother, Stefano, he's 17 years old.XD
i love tokio hotel, finley, green day, avril lavigne, lafee, paramore, belinda, 30 second to mars..and many others band.... Very Happy
there is anyone come from Italy?
...........^^
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 18:02

**_kikka_** wrote:
hi!!
i like go out with friend, listen to music, read, swim, play basketball..and many others activities...
i love tokio hotel, finley, green day, avril lavigne, lafee, paramore, belinda, 30 second to mars..and many others band.... Very Happy
...........^^

Welcome to the forum **_kikka_** =]]
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 19:01

**_kikka_** wrote:
hi!!
...........^^

welcomeeeeee
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 22:09

**_kikka_** wrote:
hi!!
...........^^

welcome!! xxxxx XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм :: Introduction & Rules :: The Welcome Area-
Jump to: