тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

24 Hours With Tokio Hotel !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

24 Hours With Tokio Hotel !!! Empty
PostSubject: 24 Hours With Tokio Hotel !!!   24 Hours With Tokio Hotel !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 11:20

Okay So if you were locked in a room..doesnt have to be a small room lol! ..with one of the band members for 24HOURS

Who would You choose to be locked in with ?
and Why?
What Would You Do/Say ?
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours With Tokio Hotel !!!   24 Hours With Tokio Hotel !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 11:51

if I could, I'd take them all but I guess if I had to choose one I'd choose Bill because he seems the most interesting to me and I think we'd get along really well from what I know of him. He appeals to me the most not just physically but also mentally and emotionally.

I'd love to just talk to him, ask him about life and how he is and then just chat about everything and anything. I'd make sure we had loads of strawberry gummibärs so we won't get hungry as well XD. I'd find out as much as I coulod about him and I'd try and I'd want him to see me as being natural and normal. I'd flirt and joke and laugh with him and just hang out. Maybe I'd steal a few kisses if he wanted to. I'm sure that would take up a day what with the way Bill talks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours With Tokio Hotel !!!   24 Hours With Tokio Hotel !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 13:26

I'll take chances to get locked with all of them one by one!
and Tom will be the last one i'd get locked in with...so uh...we wouldnt have to..ahem...lets say...rush through things

but my Choice is Bill...
it's more personal with Bill i guess...i dunno why though. maybe cuz i love him for exactly who he is. i love his flaws, i love his strenghths and weakness and i absolutely LOVE to make fun of him. but i thik once tht boy starts speaking it's just too hard to shut him up.
Back to top Go down
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female
Number of posts : 141
Job/hobbies : Music, Singing, Biking, Pictures, Reading, Drawing
Humor : Very Funny. I laugh at ANYTHING
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours With Tokio Hotel !!!   24 Hours With Tokio Hotel !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 15:17

i'll take Tom!! Very Happy i think 'cuz he'll talk alot, so there won't be any awkward silences! and then, you never may know, when he get's bored he may want to fool around 24 Hours With Tokio Hotel !!! Icon_razz

oh, and what i'd tell him:

wow! this should be fun Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.janes-photos.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours With Tokio Hotel !!!   24 Hours With Tokio Hotel !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

24 Hours With Tokio Hotel !!!
Page 1 of 1