тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokio Hotel on TRL

Go down 
+2
RavynK
Revenge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Tokio Hotel on TRL Empty
PostSubject: Tokio Hotel on TRL   Tokio Hotel on TRL I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 07:39

this is the direct linnk toTRL pictures

these are all the TRL pictures you can find...cuz it's the official Tokio Hotel Buzznt page....
damn Bill is so flawless in them.,he looks a bit confusd though.
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Tokio Hotel on TRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel on TRL   Tokio Hotel on TRL I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 17:01

Holy cow, anyone else see where Bill's holding that microphone in the first picture? (where he's standing alone)...it's like he's saying "Yes, stare at it, you know you want it!" He's a little horn dog isn't he at times xD!!! Wink tsk tsk Bill!!!

Lofl this is what I imagine to be going on inside Bill's head as I click through the photos: *crickets chirping* uh....wait what? Why are they clapping? Oh wait, Tomi talking, quick laugh and pretend to look interested! *laughs*.....fuck, missed that, quick, pretend you didn't understand him and reply in German!

then inside tom's mind: *inward groan* fuck it's too early for this! Wait...hot girl....smile, look interested, yes yes, you know you want me, lip piercing play around. Ok say a stupid joke. *says joke and audience laughs*. Good, more flirting, more flirting, microphone play. Answer question because Bill's not paying attention.

and inside Georg's: *glaring at Bill* yeah you're one to talk, girly boy! Don't insult me! I'll tell on you!!! AND WILL YOU STOP FRICKIN CALLING ME GEORGE!!! I'm not some posh nancy boy living in Buckingham palace having tea with the queen!! *proceeds to do immitation of someone posh in his head* *giggles inwardly while smiling scarily at his own mental pictures* wait....why are they looking at me like I'm crazy?

and finally inside Gustav's: *Snooze* wake me up when this is over *snooze* *gets discreetly prodded by Georg* huh? what? oh, question, right give a vague answer. Good, job well done *snooze*

Mostly, the commentary in my head continued like that throughout the pictures. Yes, I do have running commentary in my mind whenever I see pictures of my favourite bands.....why, don't you?

You're all just jealouse because the voices are talking to me!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Tokio Hotel on TRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel on TRL   Tokio Hotel on TRL I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 19:29

lol that is soo funny..haha i can't stop laughing now... nice pics bdw Bill looks.... HOT
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Tokio Hotel on TRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel on TRL   Tokio Hotel on TRL I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 20:38

I found the video where I ask the question, if any of you is interested xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJJ26q5MtWY
it is soooooooo embarassing to see myself!! plus, I even said brother instead of brothers if I am not mistakin XD
byeeeeeeeee
xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Tokio Hotel on TRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel on TRL   Tokio Hotel on TRL I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09 2008, 21:06

RavynK wrote:
Holy cow, anyone else see where Bill's holding that microphone in the first picture? (where he's standing alone)...it's like he's saying "Yes, stare at it, you know you want it!" He's a little horn dog isn't he at times xD!!! Wink tsk tsk Bill!!!

Lofl this is what I imagine to be going on inside Bill's head as I click through the photos: *crickets chirping* uh....wait what? Why are they clapping? Oh wait, Tomi talking, quick laugh and pretend to look interested! *laughs*.....fuck, missed that, quick, pretend you didn't understand him and reply in German!

then inside tom's mind: *inward groan* fuck it's too early for this! Wait...hot girl....smile, look interested, yes yes, you know you want me, lip piercing play around. Ok say a stupid joke. *says joke and audience laughs*. Good, more flirting, more flirting, microphone play. Answer question because Bill's not paying attention.

and inside Georg's: *glaring at Bill* yeah you're one to talk, girly boy! Don't insult me! I'll tell on you!!! AND WILL YOU STOP FRICKIN CALLING ME GEORGE!!! I'm not some posh nancy boy living in Buckingham palace having tea with the queen!! *proceeds to do immitation of someone posh in his head* *giggles inwardly while smiling scarily at his own mental pictures* wait....why are they looking at me like I'm crazy?

and finally inside Gustav's: *Snooze* wake me up when this is over *snooze* *gets discreetly prodded by Georg* huh? what? oh, question, right give a vague answer. Good, job well done *snooze*

Mostly, the commentary in my head continued like that throughout the pictures. Yes, I do have running commentary in my mind whenever I see pictures of my favourite bands.....why, don't you?

You're all just jealouse because the voices are talking to me!!!

I RUN COMMENTARY TOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's so much fun!

and yeah i NOTICED the first picture...a lot...A LOT!
my first recation was...wait a minute...why there?...Was that the only place left on the huge stage tht he had to hold it b/w his legs? But i ownt cmplain. It made me see what a mic actually looks like *wink*
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Tokio Hotel on TRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel on TRL   Tokio Hotel on TRL I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09 2008, 21:42

*KlavierFee* wrote:
it is soooooooo embarassing to see myself!! plus, I even said brother instead of brothers if I am not mistakin XD
byeeeeeeeee
xoxo
i watched it but i didn't understand the question well.
can you pls tell me what your question and the answer were plssss....

lavenderaly

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Tokio Hotel on TRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel on TRL   Tokio Hotel on TRL I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10 2008, 03:49

haha, wow! what's with the first one? lol
well all the pics are great, bill is sexy as ever!!
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Tokio Hotel on TRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel on TRL   Tokio Hotel on TRL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 15:11

xXxKirstyxXx wrote:
*KlavierFee* wrote:
byeeeeeeeee
xoxo
i watched it but i didn't understand the question well.
can you pls tell me what your question and the answer were plssss....
xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
Sponsored content

Tokio Hotel on TRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel on TRL   Tokio Hotel on TRL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokio Hotel on TRL
Page 1 of 1