тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

if tokio hotel see this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

if tokio hotel see this Empty
PostSubject: if tokio hotel see this   if tokio hotel see this I_icon_minitimeSat May 03 2008, 16:34

ok so random topic if TOKIO HOTEL ever come to this forum they read these comments so post yours here and hope they do read it
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys im kim pls come to MALTA WIR LIEBEN DICH HEIR xD. Hope to see you perform here one day hugzzz to all. Bill i know you're better now thank god for that cant wait to here you sing again xD.Tom i bet you hear this for every fan you meet but i love you haha marry me for one day/night angel2 Wink. Gustav you need to speak more & and show your self off (dont let tom and bill just get the attention if tokio hotel see this Icon_razz) we love you. Geh' same goes to you poor hunny bunch tom teases you so much xD *kicks toms ass* angel2 tom thats for teasing geh' all the time if tokio hotel see this Icon_razz liebe dich. I hope you all know that as much as you make awsome,wonderful music u guys are making girls like me(and some of my friends ont he forum) chose the German language in school so that we would know how to speak to you guys give us a chance to do so dont let us spend hours for our german lessons and never get to show you what we know. I know you here I love you and stuff from every fan you meet but when I say I love you I really mean it!! Anyways u guys keep rockin and get your asses over here xxxxxxxxx free hugs

DANKE FOR IHRE MUSIK Very Happy
rockout I love you Laughing

p.s you may think im one of those screaming in your faces girls but im not Very Happy I respect your privacy and stuff Very Happy

Last edited by KIM[&lt;3]T.H..Tom on Thu May 08 2008, 15:58; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: if tokio hotel see this   if tokio hotel see this I_icon_minitimeSun May 04 2008, 07:46

^^ its a cool topic, and since i do dream of them coming to this forum day and night, i'll write too

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A BIG HELLO TO YOU ALL AND LOADS OF LOVE FROM INDIA. I know asking for a concert is a bit too much, because you dont have all so many fans here, but i do wish to tell you, that even though isolated, we do exist.
Bill, I am glad that you are better, please take good care of yourself in the future, cause honestly i dont think we would be able to bear another such situation at all.
georg and gustav, please steal the limelight away from bill and tom, cause i am sick of seeing them in front now, i am sure all th fans are. and i'm not being mean to the twins, because come on we all know they are hot!
also i just want to tell you guys how glad i am that i got to know of your band, because it just keeps me so happy. nowi wish i were german..damn or at least should've learnt it in school. oh well anyway...
so again a GIGANTIC thank you to all four of you, for making such cool music...and also Tons o love from all us th fans in India....
take care
Pallavi
Back to top Go down
[-rejxil.TH-]

[-rejxil.TH-]

Female
Number of posts : 593
Job/hobbies : TOKIO HOTEL :p
Humor : everything :P
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: if tokio hotel see this   if tokio hotel see this I_icon_minitimeSun May 04 2008, 14:39

I am going to write to as Pallavi I dream and wish alot that they come and visit the forum sometime...

Hallo Tokio Hotel,

Wie geht's? Mir geht es gut..
Well as you all know because it is from every fan WE LOVE YOU ,Danke schön für deine Musik.. it is AWESOME, and when I hear Spring Nicht I cry because I remember of Bill mein gott such a sweet voice Smile
I was really happy, super happy when I heard that Bill's operation went great his voice is the same, he is so sweet, Love him so much..
You are all HOT mein gott I wish now I come to live in Germany since now I had German for 4 years at school and I am learning more because of you..thanks..
My dream is that I see and have a photo with you and obviously get all the stuff I have of Tokio Hotel signed by you it would be AMAZING..
Well I love you all guys but Ich liebe dich Bill broken hearted the most if tokio hotel see this Icon_razz He is ADORABLE now and when he was small that hair, that look as a naughty boy if tokio hotel see this Icon_razz a word for Bill from me is : Bill für mich du sind einfach erstaunlich !!
Gustav (Gusti) our teddy bear.. he is so cute and sexy but you want to talk more in interviews just jump on Bill and Tom and talk if tokio hotel see this Icon_razz Bill always talks and yeah Tom is like the center of attention like Bill but for me you are ALL the center of attention no one is more or less the other Smile
ohh and Georg our hobbit if tokio hotel see this Icon_razz (joking) yeah your body is so sexy full of muscles, I like it and don't let Tom tease you more if tokio hotel see this Icon_razz and if he does tease him back..
Tom our Mr.Sexgott if tokio hotel see this Icon_razz you really have nice and hot body, those dreadlocks get me insane..waaa..It looks so sexy on you Mein Gott!!! Keep your hot look..believe me if tokio hotel see this Icon_razz
Well between you there is no one you are like a Family and to me you are my family too without you my life would be really BORING.. Für mich Tokio Hotel sind mein Leben und meine Familie !!
Tokio Hotel if you find our forum and have time to read this please comment to us back we would be so Glücklich Smile

That is all I have to say for now, Danke schön

E-mail : d_sweetest_and_lovable@hotmail.com
rachel.cachia@gmail.com

Hoffnung, von Ihnen zu hören

Deine Rachel..
♥♥♥ Ich liebe TOKIO HOTEL ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Ich liebe dich Bil| ♥♥♥
Keep rockin' guys..You rock mein Leben if tokio hotel see this Icon_razz

Last edited by [-rejxil.TH-] on Tue May 06 2008, 12:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lovable-mwamwa.hi5.com
Bill..Kaulitz..my..angel

Bill..Kaulitz..my..angel

Female
Number of posts : 65
Job/hobbies : electric guitar , listening to music
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: if tokio hotel see this   if tokio hotel see this I_icon_minitimeSun May 04 2008, 21:19

HALLOOOOOO XD XD ich bin nicole brown und ich bin von m'skala....well , as every fan says.... ICH LIEBE EUCH , TOKIO HOTEL!! Bitte komm nach Malta!!
you're the reason i live xD you're myy hunniessss i love you soooo muchhhh Smile Smile
Bill , i was really glad when i heard that your operation went well Smile i was really really scared that you might lose your beautiful, wonderful , awesome , sweet voice for ever! oh mein gott i would have died if that had happened!
well , as for tomm .... he's myy badd boyyy if tokio hotel see this Icon_razz:P hihijj i love you soo muchhh tommyyyy !!!!!!!!!! you're SOOOOO HOT!!
Georg !! ahhhh georg Smile i lovee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your hair is perfect!! and you're hot too!! espacially your bodyy Wink
ohh and gustii xD my little gustii xD myy little teddy bearr Smile Smile you'ree sooo cute and when you want to talk , just TALK! don't let bill and tom get all the attention xD hihiii if tokio hotel see this Icon_razz if tokio hotel see this Icon_razz
I love you guyss soooo muchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: if tokio hotel see this   if tokio hotel see this I_icon_minitimeMon May 05 2008, 21:09

Hiyaaa xxx
How are all of you ? ...Bill im sooo glad ur operation went well .. i was petrified for u .. but now ur ok so yay ..
U get this from most fans but ICH LIEBE DICH TOKIO HOTEL .. I love youuu all soooooo much .. not to be mean or anything but i love bill most ..
Bill .. Ahhh if i had to describe you with words it would never end..Your so unique and fun and hot ..
I get teased everyday at school because they all say you look like a girl but i stick up for you and scream in their faces that it's not true .. one day i got into a really big fight because they where all teasing me about you and the rest of the band and i just exploded and got vicious hehe.. but anyways .. ur the reason i live .. and the rest of the band is too ..
Tom .. I love you loads .. lol .. and stop picking on georg you meanie .. use condoms all ways ... loooool .. XD .. Gustav our lovable teddy bear .. ur soo adorable and cute and i love u in everyway.. and speak more in the interviews and stuff dont let bill and tom get all of the attention just kick them when u want to talk lol XD Georg .. Luv you loads .. Ur body is soo delicious hehe .. and same goes for you, dont let bill and tom get all the attention just steal the microphone and talk all you want .. heehee ..
Without your music i would die .. seriously .. All of your songs express me and loads of different ways!When you do read this just remember you have so many fans waiting for you and wanting you to come to malta .. so make it quick were desperate lol ..
Tokio Hotel Fur Immer..
Luv all of you!
Hope none of you get sick or unhealthy and wish u all the best in your tours ..
I want to give you a big thank you for everything u have done ..
If you want to speak to me .. lol .. add me on my msn which is:
xx_tigerlilly_xx@hotmail.co.uk
Bye 4 now .. c you in one of your concerts XD
Hayley xxxxx
dance oh snap gustav2 scheisse omg yay
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: if tokio hotel see this   if tokio hotel see this I_icon_minitimeThu May 08 2008, 00:51

What a kick ass idea! Thought I'd post what I'd say, just for the hell of it. Also, sorry I'm posting it twice but I'm posting it in German with the English translation below cos obviously I would speak and write to the boys in their mother tongue (I know one of the rules is to write in English, hence the inserting of the English version Very Happy)

German version:
Hallo Junges!
Wie geht es Ihnen? Ich hoffe dass Ihr ok seid besonders du, Bill!! Ich habe eine message für jeden von Ihnen.

Bill: Ich hoffe, dass du jetzt gesund bist, besonders nach deinen surgery! Du bist sehr cool und sehr sexy. Wenn ich dich sehe, Ich kann atmen nicht! Du hast eine schöne Stimme und ich liebe es weil es ist sehr sexy und verführerisch. Ich liebe dein Stil; dein Kleid und dein Haar ist erstaunlich!! Ich möchte, dich eines Tages treffen! Ich liebe dich Bill und ich will mit keiner ausser dir. Ich bin nich eine verrückt ‚fangirl’. Ich liebe dich weil du dich bist, nicht weil du bist ein „celebrity“. Wenn du nicht berühmt wärst, ich dich noch liebe. Du müsst kommen Sir hier und sehst mich! Du wirst sehst dass ich nich verrückt, Ich bin das Madchen von deinem Traume.

Tom: Ich liebe deinen dreadlocks!!! Meine freundin hat dreadlocks auch weil von dich! Ha, meine freundin liebt dich und möchte Sie hoffnungslos treffen!! Egal. Du bist sehr sehr cool Tom und Ich denke, dass du bist die sonne Very Happy. Du bist ein erstaunlich Gitarre-Spieler. Dein...Leistung...im Leb’ die Sekunde ist....wow!

Gustav: Du bist cool und du hast ein wunderbares Lächeln. Du bist sehr intelligent. Du brauchst ins Interview mehr sprachen. Wir sind interessiert, mehr über Sie zu erlernen.

Georg: Ich liebe dein Haar!! Ist es natürlich wie das? Du brauchst ins Interview mehr sprachen!! Bill und Tom stehlen den Scheinwerfer die ganze Zeit Very Happy Very Happy

Junges, Ihre Musik ist erstaunlich und ist für mich sehr wichtig! Wenn nicht dafür dann würde ich verrückt ... oder tot sein! Ihr haben mir so viel geholfen, mehr als Ihr wissen! Ihr haben gerettet mich!! Ich hoffe, dass Ihr kommen zu Malta für ein Konzert! Ihr haben viele Fans hier. Wir lieben Ihr für immer! Glückwünsche für Gewinnen vieler Awards!
Ich liebe Ihr für immer und ich hoffe, dass eines Tages, ich treffen ihr!
Für immer Ihnen
Chloë

English version (It's not exactly like the German one, cos exact translations are INSANE but it's close enough Very Happy):
Hi boys!
How are you?I hope you are ok, especially you, Bill! I have a special message for all of you.

Bill: I hope that you are now well, especially after your surgery. You are very cool and very sexy. When I see you, I can't breathe (or something like that). You have a beautiful voice and I love it because it is so sexy and seductive. I love your style, your clothes and your hair are amazing! I would like, to meet you one day! I love you Bill and I want with nobody but you! I am not a crazy fangirl. I love you because you are you, not because you are a celebrity! If you were not famous I would still love you. You must come here and see me! You will see that I am not crazy, I am the girl of your dreams

Tom: I love your dreadlocks. My friend has dreadlocks too because of you! Ha, my friend loves and would do anything to see you (this is VERY badly translated). Whatever. You are very very cool Tom and I think you are the sun! You are an amazing guitar player. Your...performance...in Leb'die Sekunde is...wow!

Gustav: You are cool and you have a wonderful smile. You are very intelligent. You must, in interviews, speak more. We are interested to know more about you.

Georg: I love your hair! Is it naturally like that? You must also speak more in interviews! Bill and Tom steal the spotlight every time.

Boys, your music is amazing and, for me, is everything! If not for it then I would be crazy...or dead! You have helped me so much, more than you know! You have rescued me! I hope that you come to malta for a concert. You have many fans here. We love you forever. Congratulations for winning many awards! I love you for ever and I hope one day I can meet you
Forever yours
Chloë
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if tokio hotel see this   if tokio hotel see this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if tokio hotel see this
Page 1 of 1