тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 22:39

since i dunno how the story continues i am requesting for more ok??
and this chapter was awesome girl you rock!!!
Back to top Go down
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Student; Writing; Reading; Listening To Music; Some More Writing; And Singing.
Humor : Insane
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 04:07

Oh. Me like.

Post more soon!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 18:31

i shall stop posting lest ppl read it Sad
Sad
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 20:08

how are people not reading it? everyone is reading it dude. you can't just stop posting when me, sav, kirsty, Spring][Nicht are addicted to it. and you can't say you want any more people to read it, cos we are the main readers of stories. Check my stories, the only people who read it are you sav and kirsty (and val sometimes when she has the time which is rare).

don't stop posting

if you do, i will too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 21:42

RavynK wrote:
how are people not reading it? everyone is reading it dude. you can't just stop posting when me, sav, kirsty, Spring][Nicht are addicted to it. and you can't say you want any more people to read it, cos we are the main readers of stories. Check my stories, the only people who read it are you sav and kirsty (and val sometimes when she has the time which is rare).

don't stop posting

if you do, i will too.

Chloe is right!!!! its true im addicted to all your stories like im to Chloes
DONT YOU DARE STOP POSTING or else i will come to india and steal them xD
Back to top Go down
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female
Job/hobbies : Student; Writing; Reading; Listening To Music; Some More Writing; And Singing.

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 16:14

Ack.

You need to keep posting.

Bitte!
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 17:32

wow..rnt u guys melo dramatic?

wokay..me wont stop posting Smile
Back to top Go down
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 19:30

Revenge wrote:
wow..rnt u guys melo dramatic?

wokay..me wont stop posting Smile

Vielen dank!
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 20:33

Dedicated to Chloe, Sav, Kirsty, Rit...thnx for reading me stories Smile

Two months had passed since I got to know about Bill and his ladylove, who unfortunately was not me anymore. I think I had gotten used to that fact, because it did not hurt anymore when I had nightmares about him with Chloe. However, I still had those nightmares. I think my early detachment was mostly due to my friend Strify. He kept me lively and talking, or rather listening, because it was impossible to talk when he was narrating his own stories. He was just such a chatterbox!
In the past month alone, there was just one day when I did not meet him, and ended up missing him terribly.

“Okay Pav, I have a brilliant plan.” He said on phone one day. “How about I invite you to come to my house with Bill for dinner this Friday? The others would be here as well.”

“Strify you are aware of the fact that we have been unsuccessful every time we’ve made a dinner plan! Either Bill cannot come or your friends cannot come and then we end up doing something random!”

“There is nothing wrong with trying Pav!”

“Oh fine, if you insist. I will ask Bill again.”

I was sure the plan would not work out. Maybe it was jinxed or something.

When Bill came home that night, and surprisingly early at that, I told him, exactly what Strify had said to me.

“Friday night, that’s tonight and that will not be possible actually. Sorry honey.”

“It’s okay, maybe sometime when you are done with your recordings.” I said sourly. I think he got the hint that I was angry.

“Aww, please don’t get mad at me, I promise I’ll spend all the time in the world with you once our album is done. I promise.”

“It’s okay.” I replied, feeling the lump in my throat. He caught me in his grasp with one swift action, and kissed me firmly. Just when I was beginning to enjoy his touch Chloe’s image flashed in front of me. Why couldn’t I forget that woman’s face? I hated her so much I could run a knife on her pretty face. She would stop being pretty at least.

I forced myself away from him. “You’ll be late now, go.” I said, trying to control my tears.

“Love you princess.”

“Bye Bill.” I had stopped reciprocating to his ‘I love you’

I immediately called Strify and yelled at him. “Friday night is today you idiot!”

“Don’t yell at me, it’s not my ault you didn’t figure that one out! Anyway did Bill say yes?”

“you think? Of course he said no dude!”

“Shit, even the guys said no.”

“Tell me something new Strify; I’m bored of making plans of meeting them!”

“Pavvvv” he whined. “Don’t be so mean to me.”

I didn’t realize I was channeling my pent up anger on the poor guy, but I tried to stop myself immediately. We talked for almost three hours continuously as he told me about the new songs he was writing with Lumi and the compositions and everything else that mattered to him. We made a plan of meeting up late that night, alone again but he came over a lot before that.

“What do you want me to get ready for?” I asked as he hassled me over my dress.

“get ready so that we can go out for shopping!”

“Strify, shopping and I don’t go to well.”

“Like I care, I love to shop, so you shall shop for me, with me.”

Darn it he was so cute when he did that! “Oh fine!”

“Well even if you had said no, I would’ve dragged you anyway.”

“Like I thought otherwise.” I retorted back as he tickled me.

I got ready in record time and left with him.

“Aren’t you excited about something?” I asked him as I saw a smile place itself on his face. Damn he was still so cute! And I couldn’t even tell anybody!

“I’m just excited to shop.” He beamed.

“Shopaholic”

“Freak”

“Shut up.”

“Ha, you ran out of names.”

“Grandma, don’t talk too much, your teeth will fall out.”

“That’s not fair!” he pouted.

“Keep your eyes on the road!”

We fought like three year olds all the way to our destination and all my innocence vanished when I reach there. Wrong place, wrong time.

“What the fuck is Bill’s car doing here?” I said aloud. I wasn’t supposed to.

“He’s here as well?”

“It is his car alright.”

We went in and the first sight that greeted me was something I didn’t want to see. It was like déjà vu, seeing Bill with Chloe at the Marks and Spencer store. Strify shot me a glance, but before he could stop me, I ran. I ran as fast and as far away as I possibly could.
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 22:55

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
that was very very very sad you know!!!!
you made me teary go on with the story plsssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2008, 03:15

Urgh.

Bill is so mean just like in my story.

He needs a dose of his own medicine,
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2008, 19:26

A long overdue update but it was worth it sweetie! i loved it and I can't wait to read more! You have to write write write cos I didn't know about this part!

As a side note, I heard a rumor Lumi left CB, is it true? (thought I'd ask you Wink)
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2008, 22:07

Spring][Nicht wrote:

in which of your stories is Bill mean??
Back to top Go down
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2008, 22:13

xXxKirstyxXx wrote:
Spring][Nicht wrote:

Living with the Enemy.
A story that isn't posted yet.
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2008, 22:14

Spring][Nicht wrote:
xXxKirstyxXx wrote:
Spring][Nicht wrote:

Living with the Enemy.
A story that isn't posted yet.

Oh i see!!
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11 2008, 19:58

“Pav, Pav please stop. Tell me what’s wrong.” Strify was almost begging me to answer his question. What was I supposed to tell him? That I was aware of the fact that he was cheating on me.

“Pav, wait.”

“What do you want me to tell you Strify?” I said, more distraught, than angry. I had run in the direction opposite to the parking lot. It was just some empty place, just like me.

“Why did you run away?”

“Didn’t you see Bill there?”

“Yeah so?”

“Did you see his girlfriend?”

His eyes widened as he raised his eyebrow at me. “What the fuck does that mean?”

“Exactly what you think it does.”

“Bill is dating another girl…he broke up with you?”

“No, he’s dating another girl while he’s dating me.” I replied feeling numbness travel through my veins.

“He’s cheating on you and you know it and you still are with him? Is this some sick joke?” he seemed perturbed by all of this.

“I – I want him to tell me that he is cheating on me.”

“ARE YOU INSANE?” he yelled. “You’re hurting yourself for no reason Pav! Just leave him for heavens sake. You are really insane!”
Tears flowed down my cheeks involuntarily. I did not want to cry in front of him, but his yelling was not helping me at all. He soon realized that I was more hurt after he was done.

“Sweetie I’m sorry. I did not mean to scream at you, but you are just being dumb. I can’t believe you’re torturing yourself for that two timing swine!”

“I feel weak Strify, I don’t know what to do.” I sobbed, burying my face in his chest. He pulled me into a tight hug and stroked my hair gently.

“Its okay sunshine, don’t worry, I’ll always be there for you, whenever you need me. You know that right?”

I nodded clutching him tighter. “Please take me back home.”

Without any further questions, he got the car and in a few minutes, we were back to where we started. “Cal me if you need anything. Take care of yourself Pav.”

“Bye.”

I did not do much that day, except for contemplating…contemplating whether what I was doing was the right thing or not. I was ruining three lives simultaneously. Mine, Bill’s and Chloe’s. I knew they were in love and I knew I could never win him back. I had given up completely. I could not love him the same way, even if things ended between them, even if he told me about her. It was pointless to wait for him to confess. Perhaps it was the best thing to do. I felt so stuck…so alone…so dead.

“How’s my princess doing tonight?” Bill asked over the phone

“Poorly”. I replied I was not even lying.

“Aw, don’t worry honey, it’ll be over soon. We are almost done with the album

We are done as well.

“Okay I’ll talk to you later. I need to get back inside. Bye love.”

I clicked the phone off before I had to reply to that.

10 pm at night Strify raided my house with Shin.

“Get ready now, we are going to watch batman.” He beamed. In spite of myself, I smiled. It was impossible not to smile with him around anyway.

“And finally I meet you Pav. This dude never shuts up about you and now I know why.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Shin, but I doubt I could come for the movie.”

“Oh stop being such a spoil sport and come along.” Strify begged. “You know you want to.” He had never looked so irresistible in the months that I had known him. All of a sudden, I felt tempted.

“Please Pav. Very rarely does it happen that we actually implement a plan you know. Lets not disappoint Strify tonight.” Shin smiled. I could not say no to him.
I did not really do much justice to the movie, because my mind would not stop working around Bill and Chloe and other things related to it. I felt sick. Sick of my life, sick of Bill, sick of myself. I wondered why I was not dead yet. I should have been. Dead and gone forever.

Last edited by Revenge on Sat Jan 17 2009, 19:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11 2008, 20:02

owwwwww pooooooooooor pav! dont you worry. big strify gonna keep you sane... yes he is! yes he is!

...ahem...anyway...

MORE! xD
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11 2008, 22:45

poor girl!!!
bill is such a bastard in this one though i love the story so more plss
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17 2009, 19:30

The past few days went by amazingly torturously. I stayed permanently double minded all the time. Whether or not to stay with Bill, whether or not to socialize, whether or not to stop talking with Strify. I did not actually want to stop talking to Strify, but I felt guilty, and I talked to Strify only to clear up that guilt.

“Are you feeling better?” he asked as soon as he entered the room. I buried my head in his shoulder and started crying. It is believed that people cry in front of others only when they know they will be given a shoulder to cry on. I felt as comfortable around him as I did with Bill or Tom, even more comfortable in fact.

“Strify…is there something wrong with me? Am I like ugly or boring…or what?”

“Is this a trick question?”

“Strify!”

“No seriously…you’re acting weirdly man! There is NOTHING wrong with you. Oh yeah…there is something wrong with you…you are freakishly emotionally, mentally attached to Bill! Can you PLEASE forget him?”

“It’s not so easy Strify. You haven’t fallen in love have you?”

“Actually I have and that too badly.”

“She doesn’t know?”

“Uh yeah”

“Then tell her you idiot!”

“But she doesn’t love me; she has a guy to shower all her love on.”

“Aww…poor you. Don’t worry, you’ll find love again, just give it some time.”

“Why don’t you give yourself that time Pav? You need it more than I do.” He said seriously, wiping my cheeks off.

“Uff, it’s you. You always make me cry!”

“Me? Hey, that is not fair you always call me! and I do not make you cry, Bill does…so leave him!”

“I can’t just leave.”

“Why? Are you going to feel guilty about it?”

“No... Yes…no... I don’t know!” I wailed, looking at him for some help.

“Pav you’re pathetic! That person doesn’t feel guilty for dating two women and you are feeling guilty for leaving him? It’s been 3 months since u first got to know about the affair and you don’t know how long he’d been doing this before you saw him.”

“Topic change please,” I begged. Tearing up again was not my top priority. I

nstead we watched a lot of anime and in the end slept off on the couch itself

“Oi freak, get up! You should go home before Bill charges inside.” I yawned, after what seemed like a good 3 hours.

“Let him, not like I slept with you.”

I hit him with a pillow and giggled. “Get out of here.”
Getting up he stretched and yawned cutely. Surprisingly everything he did was oddly cute nowadays. It had not always been cute, had it? No, I am sure it was not always cute…then why…oh forget it. I could hardly figure my own thoughts right! This one was going to mess them all up even more.

That night, Bill did not come home at all and I exhausted all my imagination by thinking of what I knew he was doing. I wanted to kill Chloe for making my life so miserable and I wanted to kill Bill as well, in a much less complicated fashion than Uma Thurman did in the movie, for making me feel so pathetic about my own self.

My life was divided between two fronts. One lead by Bill and the other by Strify – one visibly horrible and the other unexplainably cheerful. How unnerving could life be? However, even the cheerful front became miserable when Strify left for Spain for a week. A whole week! Who was going to make me smile after I cried my guts out now?

“I will try my best to come earlier, but, well it depends on whether the producer is feeling nice or not.”

“Oh, okay best of luck with the whole thing. Whatever it is you are going for. See you after a week.” I said and kept the phone.

I did not like the feeling of missing Strify. It was like a craving, I had for him, and to satisfy that craving, I was on phone with him, while he was in Spain all the bloody time! It was highly unlike me to be so impatient with a person’s absence. Even Bill’s absence had not affected me, and I am talking of a time way before I knew about his second relationship.
Meanwhile, Bill and I had almost lost touch with each other or maybe I was beginning to push him away. I saw it as a good sign, maybe he would confess then, but there was trouble in that as well. If he confessed, I had no one to share the pain with. In that context I, hoped Strify would be around when Bill finally decided to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17 2009, 19:41

PAV YOU LEAVE BILL NOW! and go strify!!!!! strify is sweetttttttttt.

good strify for taking care of pav.

i still dont like bill lying though -.-

MORE!
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17 2009, 20:30

Pav has to leave Bill immediately he is making her horrible sad unuseful etc

give us more pls and with Pav in action pls she has to leave Bill she cant stay without him she will be a lot way better than how she is feeling right now!!!
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 14:26

wait my hunny bunches Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 Icon_razz
u shall see what happens next...Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 20:49

Lovin the story, Pav, as usual! Glad to see you're continuing it!!! So now I have something to look forward to Very Happy I think you should write a little piece of heaven next,thoughAND GET ON MSN I have some things to tell you
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27 2009, 13:02

“YOU’RE BACK!” I yelled, when I saw Strify in front of me again after a painful week. Though we spoke on the phone a lot, but still, nothing could be compared to seeing him in front of me.

“Yes, I came back day before yesterday, but I was so tired I kept on sleeping and sleeping and I got up yesterday evening. I thought of calling you, but then I thought I would just give you a surprise.” he smiled.

“I am so glad you’re here. I got so fucking bored!”

“No fear when I am here. We shall go to the club tonight.”

“Yes I am dying to. Anything that does not involve being at home.”

“Then get ready.”

“Already? It’s just 6 in the evening Strify!”

“So what? I have a whole week of time to compensate for don’t I?”

“Oh hell yeah you do.” I replied, going to my room to get dressed.

“Aren’t you going to take Bill's permission?” he teased

“To hell with Bill. See you in a bit.”

The club was not empty when we reached. It was not as packed either, but the crowd was decent. He took me over to the VIP lounge. I was a regular there, everyone from the manager to the waiters knew me, but mostly as Bill kaulitz’s girl friend. Being seen with Strify was going to spark of some rumors and honestly, I did not think if I wanted to deny them.

With the vodka now meddling with my system, Strify took me over to the dance floor. I was just two more shot away from being a certified drunk. The environment was dark and seductive, with red and purple lights illuminating the area dimly. The temperatures were rising around the room.

Strify pulled me towards him and started dancing. At first, it was all fun and enjoyable, but that fun changed into lust in a matter of seconds. My conscience was not so accepting of the fact that I was physically attracted to him, but I had little control over my senses.

His eyes were fixed on me, making me more conscious of myself than I could have dreamed. His touch felt so soft against my skin, sending shivers down my spine. I was sweating and it was bloody hot inside the room already!
“Come with me.” he whispered. There was so much noise around, but I could still here him.

“Where?”

He ignored me and dragged me out. He kept on walking and I went along without asking him anything else until we reached a relatively empty part of the club. He pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. It was the most insane moment of my life, feeling his lips crush against mine but the most pleasurable as well.
After a while, I could not breathe, more out of exhaustion, than anything else.

“I love you.” He said pushing hard against my body

I was not shocked I was pleased. I wanted him to be in love with me. I wanted to love him. Amazing how so many things could become clear in less than half an hour.

“Say that again Strify.” I said. I wanted to hear one more time, just to make sure it was not a dream.

He shied away and kissed me again. It was the best night of my life.

Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28 2009, 23:26

that was amazing
finally the loving birds made a move
loved it more pls?
and can i get bill instead of TH cookies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]   Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unholy Confessions [Part 10...YES IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next