тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is Maltese?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Student; Writing; Reading; Listening To Music; Some More Writing; And Singing.
Humor : Insane
Registration date : 2008-10-31

What Is Maltese? Empty
PostSubject: What Is Maltese?   What Is Maltese? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2008, 03:58

Hallo.

Don't mind the topic title; because I know that Maltese is the language of Malta; it's just that everyone keeps asking me what is Maltese? Some people think that Maltese means that the country is multicultural. It's a pain to explain every single time. =|

Anyway. I'm from Toronto, Canada.

I'm Maltese but can't write it for my life; if I had to write things down in Maltese I'd be dead. It's a real shame since I teach Maltese to little children. I can speak, understand, and read Maltese. Enough of that now. Other languages that I know are: English, German, and French. Still learning the second language. =]

My name is Ritienne; and I bet that most of you won't be able to pronounce it right. So you can call me Rit or R. =P

I've got a cousin who lives in Malta who is a few months older than me; who has the same name and last name as I do. It's amazing! Not.

Somethings about me: I liebe to write...alot. Mostly bandfics and lyrics. I like to read alot. I like to sing randomly on buses and on trains, and while walking. I liebe to listen to music. I'm a shy and quiet person; but only at first. I've loved Tokio Hotel since June 2006. =]

Speaking about Tokio Hotel I've seen them live in concert two times once in Feb and once in May. The best day of my life happened on Mon. Feb. 11. 08. At 6:05-6:15PM. Two of those minutes were spent in heaven.

You see. Bill walked up to me after being on the show MOD with his brother behind him. I was shocked since never has a man walked up to me. I ended up speaking to him and making him laugh. He ended up signing a picture [Bill] our fingers touched when he handed the picture back to me. He was so nice; he made me feel normal for once in my life. Tom on the other hand was way to intimidating for me; since all he did was stare at me for the two minutes.

I've had my fair share of moments with Tokio Hotel such as:
1. Getting Tobi mad at me in Feb's concert.
2. Getting eye contact from Bill in Feb's concert.
3. Getting Tom to laugh at me in Feb's concert.
4. Getting eye contact from Bill during MOD's preformances of Ready Set Go! They also did Break Away, except Bill totally ingored me in Feb.
5. Getting approached and spoken to by Bill.
6. Getting stared at by Tom; in Feb. Which freaking scared the crap out of me.
7. Getting a look of amusement from Bill while he started preforming Break Away in May's concert.
8. Getting Georg to do his hair flipping at me and just because I started laughing and yelling at him about it, in May's concert.
9. Almost getting killed by Gustav's drumstick after he threw them into the crowd after May's concert. Too bad I didn't catch it.
10. Getting Tom to give me this look after he teased the girls [minus me] with his towel; he wiped the back of his neck with it...totally nasty; in May's concert.
11. Getting splashed with water by Bill after he drank from the bottle; he even asked us: "Do you want some water?" Then he drank then he splashed..some water landed into my eyes. =] [In May]
12. Getting a knowing nod and look from Tobi as people were trying to push past me and my cousin when we were going into the venue. I nodded at him also.
13. I will get more moments with them;;hopefully.

[I understand if you guys don't believe me; but I'm serious about these. If you want I can post up a picture of Bill with his signature on it.]

I'm really really sorry if I'm boring you right now with all this to read. Like I wrote before. I liebe to write.

I've got three annoying younger sisters.

I've got issues that won't go away with tissues.

I hate myself.

I have almost close to zero confidnece on my lap.

I really like Bill alot.

I listen to Tokio Hotel every single day; at least for four hours along with Evanescence, and Three Days Grace.

I have insomnia; and whenever I do sleep I dream of Tokio Hotel.

I have written and currently writing almost ten Tokio Hotel stories; plus completed almost seventeen Tokio Hotel oneshots. [Should I post them?]

I'm boring.

I'm not crazy. I'm prefectly insane.

I'm afraid of the male species; except for Bill who made me feel like a person.

I hate Math.

And I'm super ecstatic that there are people in Malta who love Tokio Hotel; I thought that I was going to have to blast them around eveywhere when I live in Malta. I had tears in my eyes when I fell upin this forum.

All my cousins who live in Malta have never heard of Tokio Hotel in their life; and one of my cousin's thinks that Bill looks like Avril Lavigne. I almost hit him.

Bill's eyes are nice; and I still can't believe that Bill stood merely a foot away from me.

I'm emotional and sort of sensitive.

I have an obssession of writing Spring Nicht on my left wrist with black pen; everyday.

I want at least three tattoos; but my parent's will kill me when I get them done.

And I'm done.

Sorry for the long post. Seriously. =]
wave
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

What Is Maltese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Maltese?   What Is Maltese? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2008, 09:57

Eyyy Wilkommen to our forum =]
I m Luana.. from Malta x] i ve been to a concert too.. the Modena one.. but you know i wasn t at the front.. and hadn t had the chance to talk with the guys.. but its surely enough to go to a concert =]

If you want whenever you come to Malta.. you can tell us and we ll do a meeting on one of the days you ll come =]

Ehh and don't worry not only your cousins don't know what Tokio Hotel is.. theres loads of other people too.. and if they know TH they hate them for some of their stupid reasons =\

I hope you'll enjoy the forum =] tc *hugz*
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)

What Is Maltese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Maltese?   What Is Maltese? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2008, 22:49

why wouldn't we believe you hun i do do believe you if only i had those moments welcome to the forum lovely to have you join our family of TH fans xxx
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
rebby18

rebby18

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH !! :D
Humor : hyper, funny :P
Registration date : 2008-03-19

What Is Maltese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Maltese?   What Is Maltese? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2008, 00:59

wow !! you surely had your 2mins in heaven .....

can you please post the picture with the signature please !!!!!!!!!

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
http://rebekahfenechlaudi.hi5.com
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female
Job/hobbies : Student; Writing; Reading; Listening To Music; Some More Writing; And Singing.

What Is Maltese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Maltese?   What Is Maltese? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2008, 01:26

Hallo to everyone.

I'm so glad that you guys don't think I'm stupid. I've been dreading posting all that up for 24+ hours. =\

When I went to the concerts I was first in the third row then on the fourth row--but I managed to push myself into the third row. =]

When I do go to Malta I'll let you guys know; but I don't know when that will be; the last time I was in Malta I was six and that was twelve years ago. Haha. I want to go to Malta for a vacation this summer because I have three months for summer break; but I'm afraid to get tan like my other cousins who turned really brown after visiting Malta last summer. =]

People just don't understand Tokio Hotel and all there awesomeness. =D

Well, my own sister doesn't believe that I spoke and got an electric shock from Bill. Oh well.

Ja. I had my two minutes in heaven; the rest is all hell--well except when I was in the concerts.

Sure, I post it up; all I have to do is go take a picture of it. This picture earned me Bill's famous eyebrow raise, and a laugh.

What Is Maltese? Omgrealbill

Yeah, the picture is being held up by my wallet. I like to collect them. [I know I'm weird.]

I would have gotten Tom's signature as well; but he was too scary to approach.
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)

What Is Maltese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Maltese?   What Is Maltese? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2008, 11:13

Tom to scary to approch i though that would be impossiable :O

and the bill eyebrow raise *dies* i love that
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female

What Is Maltese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Maltese?   What Is Maltese? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2008, 16:51

Ah, it's true. Tom frightens me.

And he made me injure myself.

His stupid teasing and his towel throwing ended up with me getting my left ankle all swollen and sprained. I swear those crazy fangirls jumped on each other to get the stupid towel. I was there standing there with my leg in the mess; I was trying to keep standing--but obviously I got injured. Meh. Rolling Eyes

I can sort of do the Bill eyebrow thing; though Bill is much more awesome at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Is Maltese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Maltese?   What Is Maltese? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is Maltese?
Page 1 of 1