тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]

Go down 
+3
xXxKirstyxXx
Tom's .. Flying .. V
th.princess.lover
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31 2008, 19:59

no!!!!! that CAN'T be true Bill cant be run over by a car!!!!!
pls dont do it dont ffs
and more obvious xD
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female
Number of posts : 270
Job/hobbies : listening to music, drawing a lot, reading & looking at gusti
Humor : friendly & hyper!!! xD
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31 2008, 21:03

Quote :
Wed Dec 31 2008, 17:59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pls dont do it dont ffs
and more obvious xD

^^ dw kirsty, bill wont get hurt!!! you'll read d next chap very soon....
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01 2009, 13:17

th.princess.lover wrote:
Quote :
Wed Dec 31 2008, 17:59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pls dont do it dont ffs
and more obvious xD

^^ dw kirsty, bill wont get hurt!!! you'll read d next chap very soon....

tnx!!!
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07 2009, 18:26

I HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAP! XD
sorry if its late....

CHAP 6.5

Sarah’s POV

Ok so at one point sarah scared me. She told me that her head was hurting her but to me it seemed that she wasn’t feeling well. What was it? Maybe she saw something? Nien most probably she wanted attention. I think she planned that scene to get bill to look at her. although i sarah is not like that, I understand….

Tom decided to take us at sav’s house with his car. I had already phoned sav to tell her that we are coming but I didn’t manage to tell her about bill and tom on the phone and I didn’t have any time to send her an sms. I gave tom the address and with the gps everything was going fast.

As Tom turned to the left, he said that this was the road and that we had arrived. As I replied thank you, I looked at Sarah and I was very suspicious because she looked terrified and pale. It was strange and I could only ask myself ‘why was she concerned?’
jenny: ‘are you ok?’
Sarah: ‘eh..yes’
Tom: ‘that is the door, number 67.’
Jenny: ‘thank you, we really appreciate it. Come on Sarah, let’s get the bags’
Tom: ‘oh you dont have to…we’ll get them. Bill?
Jenny: ‘you don’t need to…..’

It was useless discussing, they had already got up to get the bags. I wanted to ask sarah what happened because I knew that someting was wrong. She was very silent and was lost in her deep thoughts. I went to ring the bell and after a minute a happy face opened the door.

Sav: ‘AAAHHHHHHHHHH’
Jenny: ‘hhhhhallooooooooo!!!’
Sav: ‘omg you look great! How are y-’

Ok, why did she stop talking? Nooo don’t tell me that she already saw tom………..OMG OMG she’s gonna kill me. At that moment I think her heart stopped. Her eyes widened and her look changed from happy to surprised. She was speechless. She was shaking and then Tom came closer to us smiling. Of course Sav didn’t realize that he only came closer to bring the bags.

Tom: ‘where do I put them?

Sav was still speechless and so I told him to put them next to the door.

Jenny: ‘thank you for your time. I’m sorry about everything. She Is my friend Sav’
Tom: ‘heyy!’
Bill: ‘please to meet you.

They shook hands and tom also winked at sav. Suddenly I looked around and I realized that Sarah wasn’t with us. But then I spotted her all alone a bit farther away.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................................................................

NEXT CHAP SOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SORRY IF IT WAS A BIT SHORT)
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08 2009, 23:15

:] i <3 it!

more? yeah... i wanna read more xD lofl... im tired but i can read more xD santa
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08 2009, 23:38

CHAP 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for all d comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dedications: to my dear fan sav

SARAH’S POV

My heart was beating very fast. I didn’t now what I was going to do. The others were still inside talking and introducing themselves while I was here in the middle of the street, sticking to my poor handbag and praying that if a car had to come across it would hit me and not bill. Suddenly Bill looked at me and came towards me.

Bill: ‘aren’t you going to say hi to your friend?’
Sarah: ‘yes I’m going…’
Bill: ‘uhh…’
Sarah: ‘bill, when will I see you again?’

Bill: ‘ehm I don’t know, but we can see each other whenever you want to’

I smiled happily. It was great that I wasn’t shy after all.

Bill: ‘then can I have your number, so that I can call you?’
Sarah: ‘sure!’

As we swapped numbers Jenny winked at me.
Bill: ‘I’d better get going.’
Sarah: ‘yeah, cu then.’
Bill: ‘sure and sooner than you think.’

Sooner than you think? I was confused…but I couldn’t think about that at that moment. Tom had already went in his car and Bill was going too. I realized that everything was happening exactly as my vision… however I couldn’t allow this to happen and suddenly I did something unexpectidly.

Sarah: ‘Wait Bill!!’

I ran to him and pulled him away from the street. Without a second thought I pressed my lips with his lips. Bill then held me closer and hugged me. Suddenly a red car going as fast as lightning passed behind bill and it went straight into the wall. I was scared to death and I froze. Everything happened exactly like my vision except that I saved bill. That made me proud from the inside but not too long. Bill turned around and saw what happened. Tom came out from his car and came near us. Jenny, Sav, her aunt and other people in the neighborhood came to see what had happened. Jenny came next to me and asked me if I was ok. I told her I was ok but we both knew I was lying.

The ambulance, the police, the firefighters all came. People were all around me, some were comforting me and others were asking me a lot of things. Most of the questions were: what did I see, the time, what was I doing…etc. Bill phoned his mum to let her know that everyone was ok. Jenny was not breathing well and so we went inside to get her inhaler. I was not feeling very well myself and after a while I fainted.

When I opened my eyes I saw Jenny sitting next to me with her beloved laptop. She looked at me with those hazel eyes and smiled like one who wants to tell me ‘you wicked witch! You’re all shy and careless when my friends are around and know with Bill kaulitz…’and as I was thinking I remembered that I had actually kissed BILL KAULITZ!

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

i really appreciate if you post comments! 10x
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10 2009, 20:55

that was cool and she saved Bill!!!!!
sry i havent comented for the previous chapter but im doing it now xD
great chaps. well done more?
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10 2009, 23:33

np, 10x for d comment kirsty!!! well actually i posted d two chaps after each other becuase sav was going ot kill me if i didnt post it xD anyway ill post next chap really soon!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10 2009, 23:38

wow this is my fav chap! its touching!
mehr meehhrr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2