тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]

Go down 
+3
xXxKirstyxXx
Tom's .. Flying .. V
th.princess.lover
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female
Number of posts : 270
Job/hobbies : listening to music, drawing a lot, reading & looking at gusti
Humor : friendly & hyper!!! xD
Registration date : 2008-07-26

tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] Empty
PostSubject: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2008, 23:01

kk so these are the twin fictions which are made by me and Sarah (th4immer). Btw Im jenny in d fic but my real name is not jennifer!!!! I hope you’ll enjoy it and pls post comments!!! sorrrrryyyyyy sav I took so long to post it!!! Pls forgive me!!!!
Dedications: to my bff sara, sav, kim and everyone who is reading it!!!!!
Ratings: 11 (for sav)

Jenny’s pov

It had passed a whole term and we were still alive in the University of Berlin. The lessons were boring and we didn’t have a lot of friends because we didn’t speak German. We weren’t the only ones that came from other countries so we weren’t left out.
Luckily me and Sarah had both won scholarships to Berlin university. I was taking art restoration lessons while Sarah was taking veterinary studies.

Finally when the Christmas holidays arrived we decided not to stay at the university and visit our friend Sav. She was staying at her uncle’s house in Magdeburg for the Christmas holidays.

It was the night before we set off and the room we shared at the university was in total confusion. We were running about like two lunatics (ok maybe we are…) getting that and forgetting that, finding that and piling the clothes. I was panicking while Sarah was piling her clothes listening to tokio hotel.

She was humming monsoon, quitely. i thought she was in the land of dreams so i decided to wake her up by a ScReAm.... ‘Sarah!!!!!!!!!’
‘Huh?? What’s wrong?’
“lool nothing!'
'i was so quiet.'
'sorry but you are so different today. You are not accurate and neat as usual!!’
‘duhh im really excited!!!'
‘lool, i realised that. well I want to make it clear to you that we won’t leave our room in a mess tomorow!!!”
‘ja ja, np’
‘kk, btw can you please tell me where my checked mini- skirt is??’
‘I don know, I don’t wear mini skirts!’
‘Ok then it’s still in the laundry. Well then my black t-shirt, you know the one with “I love you no matter what” written on it?’
‘Ah, yes that one is……,hmmmmm let me see, yes I remember it’s somewhere here, I’m sure I saw it somewhere.’
‘damn i dont have time, lets divide. You search that pile, I search this…’
‘kk ok…..’

We had already booked a taxi for tomorrow and sorted everything out. Later that night we phoned sav and told her that everything was ok. She was very happy that we were coming and told us that she was looking forward.

The next day we woke up early and as we were doing the last minute preparations, the taxi arrived, so we said goodbye to everyone and went……..

………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................................

i hope you'll like d 2nd chap more since this one is a bit boring.....................

Last edited by th.princess.lover on Mon Feb 09 2009, 15:14; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2008, 23:10

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sounds interesting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more? ja more?
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2008, 18:28

its cool
more!!! ok??
im already suspecting something lool
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2008, 23:10

^^10x for d comments Smile
dw we'll post d next chap very soon.................

btw this chap is dedicated to valy too!!!
Back to top Go down
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26 2008, 04:46

coool
more pleeeeeeeeeace Very Happy ?!!
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27 2008, 18:44

mehr bitteeeee :]]
Back to top Go down
---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

Female
Number of posts : 238
Job/hobbies : listening to music (th:P),going out with my friends,make new friends (especially th fans:P) & so mor
Humor : hyper/happy sad/depressed confused. in a word everything
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2008, 19:37

hmm... nice beginning sounds it s going to be an iteresting story
so post when you can pls
Back to top Go down
http://gravsm.hi5.com
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female

PostSubject: tokio hotel little angels................[2ND CHAP!!!!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08 2008, 23:15

hi everyone, how r u? I’m sorry that I took so long to post this chapter but I was very very busy. Don’t worry this chapter is long!!!!! Enjoy it and post comments pls!
Dedications: To my dear bff sarah (th4immer), val and sav.

Chapter 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when jenny is speaking its in red
when simone is speaking its in green
when sara is speaking its in indigo

Sarah's POV

The trip was taking to long and I was really bored. Jenny was fast asleep but that was because she didn’t sleep yesterday. She was worrying a lot about the money and things like that. As we approached to Magdeburg, the man who reads the weather forecast, on the radio, reported that there would be very deep snow throughout Magdeburg.

I wasn’t paying a lot of attention to the radio because I soon fell asleep.
----Half an hour later----
‘beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep’
As I woke up in shock, I realized that we were in the middle of a jammed traffic. There were some cars blocked in the snow and from my vision I could see that there was an accident. The taxi man was already out of the car and arguing with some other drivers.

It was freezing outside and we couldn’t stay in the car because the snow would cover it so we decided to walk it. Obviously we were not going to Sav’s place but to the nearest motel or hotel we could find. we paid the taxi man and before we went he told us the directions. Then we took a luggage each.

As jenny and I were walking, we realized that there was a lot of fog so we couldn’t see a lot. We tried to follow the directions the taxi man had given us but the fog blocked our way. Suddenly we saw a road on the right but we weren’t sure if it was the right one. Jenny and I were both unsure but we decided to walk that way since it was the only road we could see. At last we saw a shop, which was open!! We couldn’t run since the luggages were heavy so we walked very slowly. Jenny was walking more slowly than me and she wasn’t breathing well. As I was going to ask her what’s wrong, she bumped into a lady.

She was very sorry and apologizied to the lady that instant. Jenny then helped the lady put the things that back bag in the bag. We introduced ourselves and she told us that her name was Mrs. Simone Thrumper. While we were talking to the lady I suddenly remembered to buy a hairspray but i didn't know if thay had so I sent jenny to go and ask the cashier. In a split of a second we heard a woman scream and another one talking in German to me. Mrs. Thrumper translated to me and told me that my friend wasn’t feeling well. I ran to jenny and found her sitting on the floor trying to breath. The ladies and the owner of the shop took her to sit on a comfortable chair while I was trying to find an inhaler. I had no luck; there was no sign of an inhaler in neither one of the luggages. Jenny then reminded me that we had left them in the dorm, in the bag we were going to bring.

One of the ladies was going to phone the hospital but I told her that she only needed an inhaler since she had asthma. We wouldn't have enough money to pay for the hospital and i knew that jennifer only needed an inhaler. The ladies looked around and none of them had an inhaler which was unbelievable untrue. The thing was that they didn’t trust us, I mean who will be a perfect idiot to invite strangers in his house!!
Even though they were talking in German I wasn’t stupid to realize what they were saying. Before we were going to leave, Mrs. Thumper came forward and told us that she had some inhalers at her house. We were overwhelmed by her generosity and her trustiness. It was very weird to invite someone in your house without not actually knowing the person. It felt weird but kind.

When we arrived at her house we followed her to the living room and then told us to wait there. The only sound you could hear was that of a guitar coming from upstairs. I really liked the sound of its music; its style remembered me of Tokio hotel. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by Mrs. Thumper. She came running with an inhaler in her hand.
After jenny was feeling better and said thank you Mrs. Thumper started talking to us.
simone: ‘How are you feeling now?’
jen:‘Better, thanks.’
simone: ‘So how come you didn’t have an inhaler on you, since you know that you suffer from asthma?’
jen: ‘I must have left the pouch in the room back at the university. I can’t believe I forgot it!’
simone: ‘Don’t worry dear you’ll find a shop where you can buy tomorrow.’
Jenny nodded and Simone continued talking.
simone:‘Tell me Jennifer what’s your surname?’
jen: ‘Cassar. Why?’
simone: ‘Your face looks familiar to me. By any chance do you paint?’
jen: ‘Yes.’
simone: ‘Yes, i think i know where i saw you. You were at the exhibition of arts I attended in Berlin. i don't know but maybe the painting i bought is yours since it has the same signature. Come see it maybe you’ll recognize it, I put it in the kitchen since the painting has food in it.’

As we walked slowly towards the room next to the living room, Jennifer yelled excitedly that it was hers.
simone: ‘Really, i never thought i would meet the artist who drew this beautiful painting.’
jennifer smiled and said thankyou.
simone: 'Oh dear, how rude I am. I forgot to ask you if you wanted anything. What do you want: coffee, water, hot chocolate?’
sarah: ‘I'm sorry but we have to go. We already wasted you a lot of time and we have to go to find a motel room where we can stay for the night. Right, Jenny?’
Jenny didn’t even have time to reply when suddenly………………………………………..

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

i hope you liked it! post comments xxx

Last edited by th.princess.lover on Mon Nov 10 2008, 19:44; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08 2008, 23:37

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
its not nice to leave a story right in that point!!!!
im a very curious girl and youre gonna make me die of curiosity.............................................................
IWANTMORE IWANTMORE IWANTMORE IWANTMORE IWANTMORE IWANTMORE IWANTMORE
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08 2008, 23:43

im sorry kirsty! i would feel d same way as u do if anyone does it! xD
DW IT'S VERY INTERESTING HOW IT CONTINUES....................
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2008, 17:34

This is better than what we wrote together twinno ! Good work!!! tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 20:31

I DID COMMENT! damn forum...

AAAAAAAAAAANYWHO, care to post the next chapter... i know you are xD

lofl loved it ! oh snap sorry... but he looks so cute here...
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 20:36

hi, i hope u r enjoying my fic! 10x for all d comments and here is the 3rd chapter, hope u like it Smile

dedications: to val and sarah!!!! my bffffffffffs

when bill is speaking it's in orange
when tom is speaking it's in cyan

Bill’s POV

Simone: ‘Bill, Tom, I need to go the store next to us. I won’t be long. Cu’
Bill: ‘ok mum, cu.’
Tom: ‘Cu mum.’

I had been sleeping for ten hours and I still wanted to sleep. After I ate some gummy bears I went to check on Tom. He told me he was on a chat room and the fans were asking him lots of questions. The questions were all the same as usual. It was very annoying so after a while, when he got bored, we decided to work on our music. Tom took his guitar and started composing the music for the lyrics I wrote. I sang a little bit but then I decided to stop and take a break. A half an hour had passed and my mother hadn’t returned from the shop. I thought that something had happened and I was starting to worry when suddenly the front door opened.
Simone: ‘Hey, I’m home!!’
Bill: ‘hallo mum. What took you so long?’
Simone: ‘Sorry guys, I’ll tell you later.’

It was pretty silent in the house expect for Tom’s guitar. From downstairs I could swear that I heard voices from downstairs. I mean it couldn’t be that my mum was talking alone! I wasn’t curious to find out or anything, until Tom came running 5 minutes later with his trousers in my room.

Tom: ‘Hey bill, are you hearing what I am hearing.’
Bill: ‘It depends what you are hearing.’
Tom: ‘Hey don’t play games. Who is with mum downstairs?’
Bill: ‘And how do you suppose I know! I’
Tom: ‘Well I found out that there are two girls with mum.’
Bill: ‘Typical tom. Spying!.’
Tom: ‘So, why are you still sitting there? Come on, come with me?
Bill: ‘What? Spy?’
Tom: ‘Duhh’
Bill: ‘Tom we are not children.’
Tom: ‘No one will know. Coming or not?’
Bill: ‘Ok’
Tom: ‘Follow me.’
Bill: ‘Yeah Tom, before we go at what time are we meeting Gustav and Georg?
Tom: ‘We are meeting them tomorrow not today. Come on move your ass!’
Bill: ‘Yeah, yeah coming.’

I followed Tom who was walking very slowly. We stopped next to the stairs and Tom bent down to see better. I was trying to see from all those dreadlocks when I saw a girl sitting on my favorite armchair. She had short, black hair and was wearing a black top and a pair of skinny jeans. At that moment the only thing I could see was her but at one point Tom lost his balance and we rolled all over the stairs. We suddenly found ourselves lying on the floor, very embarrassing.

Simone: ‘Bill, Tom, are you all right? What were you doing?’
Bill: ‘I’m all right mum.’
Tom: ‘Me too.’
Bill: ‘Yeah, thanks Tom. It’s your entire fault!’
Tom: ‘Well I fucking lost balance!’
Bill: ‘Yeah sure like you said, ‘No one will know.’’
We were about to wrestle when mum stopped us….
Simone: ‘BOYS! You still haven’t told me what you were doing up there?’
Bill: ‘ehm…….’

Tom and I stared at each at other for a couple of minutes. I wanted to hit him in front of everyone. I mean, how could he lose his balance right there? In front of that girl?

………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

Last edited by th.princess.lover on Sun Nov 16 2008, 13:05; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 20:45

ooooooooooooo BILL LIIIIIIIIKES HER!

xD

more? jaja
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 20:51

yes sav you'll have more soon! dw Very Happy !!!

but you still wont be in the next chap................ sorry sorry
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 22:46

ahemmmmm

sexyyyyy

i want more ok??
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2008, 04:19

AMAZING!
go on, go on, go on! bitte?! =DD omg

ly xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22 2008, 09:43

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Billy likes meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!! xbam xbam xbam

Ohhhhhhh thankyou twinno ich lieb you!!! OMFG *Faints*
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22 2008, 11:09

th4immer wrote:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Billy likes meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!! xbam xbam xbam

in your dreams -.-

tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] Icon_razz:P:P
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23 2008, 07:40

v a l l i wrote:
th4immer wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!! xbam xbam xbam

in your dreams -.-

tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] Icon_razz:P:P

^^ Ur gonno get it on Monday! muahahaha! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2008, 18:18

here is 4th chap PPL!!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY and post comments!!!! thanks xD

summary from the other chap: bill and tom fell down the stairs.

dedications: to sarah (th4immer) and val!

Jenny’s POV

We were laughing and chatting with Simone when suddenly two persons fell down the stairs. Silence fell in the house and when they stood up they started talking in German to there mother. I could swear that they looked exactly like bill and tom. At one point there mother even called them bill and tom. Sarah and I were speechless. Could theses two boys really be Bill and Tom Kaulitz?
I mean how I could even think about it. Nien……………..

Simone: ‘I’m sorry. They don’t have anything better to do.’
Jen: ‘it’s ok’
Sarah and I were both giggling. It was very funny.
Simone: ‘I’m sorry I didn’t introduce you to my sons. This is bill and he is tom. I’m sure you know who they are.’
Sarah and I stared at each other. We were astonished. Amazed. I mean we were standing in the same room with Bill and Tom Kaulitz. Can you believe it?
Simone: ‘Tom, bill, she is Jennifer and she is Sarah. They are studying in the University of Berlin. I just met them at the shop next door.’
Jen: ‘hi.’
Sarah: ‘hallo’
Tom: ‘heyy.’
Bill: ‘hallo.’
Simone: ‘ok, know who wants some coffee?
Bill: ‘me’
Jen: ‘I’m sorry but we have to go.’
Sarah: ‘yes, it will soon get dark.’
Simone: ‘but you don’t have anywhere to go. You know you can stay here for tonight, if you want? We have a spare bedroom where one of you can sleep, and then we’ll bring a sleeping bag for the other person. We don’t mind, right boys?’
Bill: ‘no problem for me.’
Tom: ‘yeah neither for me.’
Simone: ‘See, everything settled.’
Sarah: ‘I…I don’t know.’
Sarah turned to me and tried to explain to me with the gestures of her hands and face. As if I knew what she was trying to say?! So the most logical answer was to say yes. I mean I couldn’t understand the gestures and we didn’t know where we were going. And a reason to stay was that the twins weren’t completely strangers, they were just Bill and Tom Kaulitz. And they wouldn’t do anything out of the blue because there was there mother.
Jen: ‘well since we don’t know where we to go we might stay for the night.’
Sarah: ‘what? Could you excuse us for a second?’
Simone: ‘sure, take your time.’
Then Sarah grabbed my arm and pulled me away.
Sarah: ‘are you sure about this?’
Jen: ‘positively sure!’
Sarah: ‘I…I…’
Jen: ‘Don’t worry nothing strange will happen.’
Sarah: ‘I don’t know. I mean for you there aren’t Gustav eyes to make you melt or he isn’t standing in the same room as you are. Right now bill is a meter away from me and my stomach is full of butterflies. I was completely paralyzed when he spoke and when he looked at me in the eye I thought I was going to faint. What will I do when he comes closer?’
I couldn’t stop myself from laughing but I understood what she meant.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................................

pls let me know what you think. 10x

Last edited by th.princess.lover on Wed Dec 31 2008, 14:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30 2008, 09:01

pale I really feel paralysed twinny!! Shocked Not in a bad way....if you can be paralysed in a good way hmmmmmmm Rolling Eyes Anyways, great chapter!!!!!!!!!!!! tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] Icon_razz Lol i'd laugh so much if Tom fell down the stairs!! But I don't want Bill to hurt! Smile
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30 2008, 13:29

xD! i would love to see d scene when they fall Laughing Laughing

poor bill and tom! btw i will talk to u at skuwl and inform
u about some things that will happen in d next chap.........very interesting big grin
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 21:48

awww that was cool they will stay for sure cos i say it
more soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31 2008, 14:58

Chap 5 ppl!!!!!!!!

Dedications: to all tokio hotel fans!!!!!! Coz we r d best =D

Summary: Sarah and Jenny were invited to a sleepover at the kaulitz house since they didn’t have a place where to stay and it was already very late.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was about 4am in the morning and I could hardly sleep. I kept turning and moving. The bed was not very comfortable and although I was very tired, I kept thinking of bill. Our room was not far away from his and the thing that we were in the same house made feel excited, special, and happy.

I kept thinking that he’d enter the room soon. I don’t know why I kept thinking like that, I knew it was stupid but to tell you the truth dear diary, I was scared. Not scared in the sense of frightened but scared in the sense that I didn’t want bill to turn out a different guy than how I thought of him.

My thoughts were suddenly drifted away and as I looked around. In the sleeping bag there was Jenny, sleeping like a little angel, very happy. I was 100% sure that she would be dreaming of Gustav Schafer. Each morning at the university she used to tell me her strange dream or how handsome the guys in her dreams are. She always made me laugh but I also admired her vastly imagination and her unlimited dreams.

While I was thinking awake, suddenly a strong light took away my sight for a second. My body was glowing and I didn’t know what was happening. Maybe I was dying? But I didn’t feel like dieing. Was I really going to die? I know that my wish came true but after all the trouble to meet Bill Kaulitz, it’s useless going to die know. But I couldn’t think any more… My eyes were closing very slowly, like tiredness came all of a sudden on me.

As the sunlight came through the window I opened my eyes very slowly. I could see Jenny dressed up and packing small things in a little bag. She was in a very good mood and when she realised that I was awake she started talking to me.
Jenny: ‘Good morning! How are you feeling? So do you still remember what happened yesterday or do you have amnesia? OMG meeting bill and Tom kaulitz!! The dream of our life! Although I still haven’t met Gustav. Ahhh I am very very very excited. Btw I was thinking about calling sav to inform her that we will be coming around her house today! She will be very happy to-’
sarah: ‘Jen! Shhhh!’

She didn’t stop talking from the minute I opened my eyes. After some time I started to remember what had happened last night or more properly this morning. The only thing I remembered was a strange light towards me and that I thought I was going to die, but I am still alive so what was that light after all? Suddenly a pillow landed straight on my head and that ended my thoughts. Then I went to change my clothes and I decided to wear my black jeans and my best hoodie. Of course, I wore my most precious converse shoes with them. Jenny was wearing purple tights, a black mini skirt, black boots and a nice purple top.

Jenny: ‘are you ready?.’
Sarah: ‘yes, all I need to do is find my bracelet and then ok.’
Jenny: ‘you’re really thick. You left it under the pillow before sleeping so that you wont forget it in d morning.’
Sarah: ‘looooool’
Jenny: ‘come on, the luggages are downstairs so all we need to do is carry these bags.’

As we were going to open the door, somebody knocked.
Jenny: ‘yes, come in.’
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why did she let the other person enter. I didn’t even have time to check my hair in the mirror and I knew that it was either bill or Tom on the other side of the door since it was a male voice.

Bill: ‘hey, good morning. My mum wanted to know check if everything was alright and if you needn’t anything?’

OMG OMG OMG OMG….……

Jenny: ‘that is very kind of her. We are ok here. We were just coming downstairs.’

My heart suddenly calmed sown as Jenny spoke. It was a relief that she replied because if I had to be the one to reply I would have only stared at bill.

Bill: ‘ok then let me help you with those bags.’

He picked up my two bags and smiled at me. Then we followed him downstairs. I couldn’t believe that he just smiled at me. Me?!

As I was walking down the stairs suddenly my head started hurting me a lot and I fell the last step. I closed my eyes and pressed my ears. I didn’t know what was happening to me but suddenly a horrible sound disallowed me to hear anything and my mind allowed me to see a vision. In the vision I saw Bill. He was in the middle of the road walking towards Tom’s car. He was waving at me when at one point a car came in the scene and went straight into Bill and hit him. The car was going very fast and bill didn’t notice it since he was looking at me.

As my eyes reopened again, I could see everyone looking at me. I was already feeling dizzy but know I felt sick. Everyone started asking questions, if I was ok…etc. Simone took me to sit on the couch and I told her that I felt better. Actually I felt nothing; my head only hurt me when I had the vision. Then Simone brought me a glass of water and I decided not to tell Jenny nothing.

Sarah: ‘I’m sorry my head started hurting me. I don’t know what happened.’
Simone: ‘it’s all right. I’m glad you feel better. If you need anything just tell me: maybe an aspirin… anything.
Sarah: ‘thank you, I really appreciate it.’

Simone left the room and then I think even Tom and bill wanted to leave us alone..

Bill: ‘how about making some toasts for us Tom? We all know that you are a great and talented cook.’
Tom: ‘bill…. go fuck.’

Everything seemed to go well…………except my vision. Maybe it was an illusion after all...but something in me was saying that it was true.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................................................................................

I HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAP! XD
CHAP 7 VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]   tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tokio hotel little angels............[CHAP 7!!!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next