тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

being bills girl for a day

Go down 
+18
what6
LoveIsDead
Killerbee
MissBKaulitz
kazza
tokiohotelverhalen
redangel
ELKExLOVESxBILLxANDxJAMES
*KlavierFee*
Revenge
RavynK
[-svety-]
NoBodyUnderstandsMe
Gigi23LoVa
MaRiSaBeLlE
Luanagk
no name
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
22 posters
AuthorMessage
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

being bills girl for a day Empty
PostSubject: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27 2008, 23:27

if you were BILLS girl for just ONE day what would you do??

i would actually let him chose and if i'll be enjoying myself i'd love that day but if not (which i doubt) i would tell him to introduce me to his brother Wink

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01 2008, 19:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27 2008, 23:50

i would kiss him every 10 minutes, telling him ''oh, i`ve already kissed you sorry i forgot!'' not talking about staying in bed with him... and maybe build a song with him too :> (these were just the first thoughts in my mind XD)

Last edited by ::ValyTokiettaLova:: on Sat May 31 2008, 01:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28 2008, 00:30

I wish it could be true but anywayz Wink

emmm... well in the morning i ll just go in the studio with him and the guys to see them writing the songs and so on,then i ll go shopping with him so he ll give me some fashion tips and maybe he'll even design an outfit for me Smile ( Shocked I M CRAZY) and then a romantic dinner in a restaurant near the sea and then a walk hand in hand and then give him a big big big hug just to show him how much i love him Crying or Very sad

but actually if id get the chance to meet him (which i d really doubt would happen) this might seem as i big lie scratch but its the truth, I'd prefer to just stay friends/best friends with him coz i won't be sure if he'll love me and if he is the real person we read about in interviews, ofcourse it will hurt me but i think its 'better' that way, but i would like to know him really well
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28 2008, 20:21

Luanagk wrote:
I wish it could be true but anywayz Wink

emmm... well in the morning i ll just go in the studio with him and the guys to see them writing the songs and so on,then i ll go shopping with him so he ll give me some fashion tips and maybe he'll even design an outfit for me Smile ( Shocked I M CRAZY) and then a romantic dinner in a restaurant near the sea and then a walk hand in hand and then give him a big big big hug just to show him how much i love him Crying or Very sad

but actually if id get the chance to meet him (which i d really doubt would happen) this might seem as i big lie scratch but its the truth, I'd prefer to just stay friends/best friends with him coz i won't be sure if he'll love me and if he is the real person we read about in interviews, ofcourse it will hurt me but i think its 'better' that way, but i would like to know him really well

love that idea xD
Back to top Go down
MaRiSaBeLlE

MaRiSaBeLlE

Female
Number of posts : 139
Job/hobbies : listen to music,plying the e-bass guitar

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2008, 23:31

nahseb luankagk anda ragun i think better being friends or best friends dont know why but if i was ( an impossible thing )first i need a leader (minix qasira ta ima naqla onqi) jew almenu banket bil yelow pages fuqa haha but i think anda ragun kbir lu
Back to top Go down
http://marisabelledbest.hi5.com
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02 2008, 17:21

i agree with lu x]
Back to top Go down
Gigi23LoVa

Gigi23LoVa

Female
Number of posts : 907
Job/hobbies : cooking XD
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26 2008, 12:34

well since it will be just one day.. i would be spending it talking to him to get to know him more and tell him all i heard about him to see if its true or not. I would tell him about the forum and make him to get into it =D then i will tell him to contact us any time he wants and never forget us hihij. [[ i know its all impossible..but hey its good to dream xP]]
Back to top Go down
NoBodyUnderstandsMe

NoBodyUnderstandsMe

Female
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : I'm the artis kind of girl
Humor : I love macking pranks on people
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2008, 12:40

[b][i][u] I will get him to know me and find out my interests and i will ask him somting about him , abot his life ore somting like doth . Then i will ask him can he show me Andrea his {best friend} . I will show him some of mine tings like my Models and ask his apinion . I will ask him can he tell me wat his favourite resturant and ask him to take me deare . In the eavning i will get some IceTee and some popcorn and candy a big blancit and i will get scary movies . And wen This is all over i will give him my email adress and my phone number being bills girl for a day Icon_razz being bills girl for a day Icon_razz being bills girl for a day Icon_razz being bills girl for a day Icon_razz being bills girl for a day Icon_razz being bills girl for a day Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female
Number of posts : 801
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel :D
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2008, 14:32

Well im romantic person !
In The morning i would go buy a fresh RED roses Smile And will buy bill a Softoy of me To you !
Then we will go shoppin clothes and stuff and would buy something to bill that when he sees it it will remind him of me !
Thenn We would go swimming in a private pool and a jaguzzi and i would sleep with him hand in hand and my head on his chest and would love bill to coudle my hair ! If he sleeps i would sureee cuddle with his hair and forehead Smile
i would tell him how much i love him and tell him that he will stay forever in my hearth !
I would like bll to buy me a softoy Smile
Well thats all my mind has to say for now xD
... While writing this thing i was hearing " Why do i love you " Which really reminds me of Bill ! And tears where falling down because i know tht this won't be true Sad
im sad of this Sad
Like a Star @ heaven Bill Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Svetlana Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://cutieeangel.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeMon May 12 2008, 00:50

Wow, a day with Bill!
I would definitly spend all of my time talking and talking to him, cos he loves to talk and so do I (plus I could practise my German Very Happy)!! I'd have to hang out with him and get him to trust me and realise I love him not because he is famous or from TH but because he is everything I am and everything that runs through me (and has been since 2005!!!). I'd ask him to sing for me, then I'd probably do some crazy stuff with him, like weird dancing and knocking on strangers' doors and running away Very Happy Then towards the end I'd have to get some loving out of him (kisses only, I know what a good boy he is ...or says he is at least:D).

If we were to go out I'd wanna go wherever he wanted, though it would HAVE to be somewhere quite and relaxing to get away from the idiot screaming girls that surround him like flies. Maybe we could go shopping (he has kick ass style) or to a party Very Happy

Really I'd just hang out with him, I know I'd drift into his heart as the day wore on Very Happy I'd want it to be fun and relaxing and easy for him cos I'm sure he'd like on day away from the craziness that is his world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeTue May 13 2008, 08:51

u really let us pour our fantasise out kim...hm..a Day with BILL...wow. i'd look forward to it.

okay so, our day would start probably at a coffee shop(yes i'm cliche) where we could talk about anything and everything. i'm the listener sort of a person, so i'm sure bill would like that Very Happy uhm...then we could head out for either his room, or my room and watch dvd's...love storie/horror/ chick flicks..anything would do. i just need a small reason to hug him!
we could order pasta, cu i love to eat it, and since he does too..there would be no problem! i could make him ice tea though..i'm good at it! being bills girl for a day Icon_razz being bills girl for a day Icon_razz
we could talk some more, and i could tell him the amount of respect i have for him, because being famous and down to earth can be tough. then i would probably tell him that he should be taxed for lookin so good always, and would definitely swap hair tips with him Laughing Laughing

in the evening we could head out for a quiet dinner or a take away and spend the night at the beach maybe. (i just love the idea of being alone on the beach with someone i love, and it doesnt matter if bill loves me back or not, we can be good friends cherry queen ) and we could walk across the length of the soft sand holding hands. *sighs*

i would kiss him goodbye, give him my number, and take his if he's willing, tell him about this forum, for sure, and tell him that i enjoyed my time a lot.

and i would wish him luck for his future, tell him again that he should take good care of himself, and not scare his fans with those bloody operations.

all in all i'd want the day to be easy as well, away from studios, away from music, away from all the fans and paprazzi and interviews. i'd just ant him to have a good time.

*Sigh*
BIL I love you
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeTue May 13 2008, 18:25

Weeeeeeeeeeeell first of all OMG!! being bills girl for a day Icon_razz
What can I say... I guess we' talk and talk and talk about anything, especially about music, and sing sing sing... then I'd take him somewhere and lethim hear me play the piano so we could write a song together XD Of course, anything would be good for me if we're together (I know this is such a lame sentence but I feel this way XD)... Shopping of course would be a plan ^^ or hanging out at some restaurant and well... have a romantic walk, either hand in hand or with his arm on my shoulder *_* holding me tight to protect me *sighs* and well, we'd exchnge contacts to keep in touch of course and he'd give me a goodbye kiss =* <33
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : listening to tokio hotel, singing, and playing drums :D
Humor : verry big :D.. and sarcastich
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeFri May 16 2008, 21:31

as all that i love my DARLING, boyfriend james, i wouldt ask him to marry me imidietly, ofcorse he wouldt like me Very Happy ( i hope ). and then i wouldt hope he said yes Very Happy:D
ore we couldt play some monopoly he likes that Smile
hmmm..i don't now actually, maybe go out, and have a good time, but defenetly ask him to marry me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redangel

redangel

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeFri May 30 2008, 13:47

oh only for 1 day??? :s
so if one day i'ld probably jump on him lol!
but i think i prefer know him well before and i cannot say more because i can't immagine wwwwoooooooowwwww
dance look how sexy yeah i would probably ........
Back to top Go down
http://kimely.hi5.com
tokiohotelverhalen

tokiohotelverhalen

Female
Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : TH
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeSat May 31 2008, 09:54

i would be really happy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotelverhalen.forumactief.com
kazza

kazza

Female
Number of posts : 189
Job/hobbies : skating/clothes design
Humor : hyper kind of humor and nutty!
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeSat May 31 2008, 23:27

ok ok.....the real truth....of bein bill's girl for a day....
apart from sexual activity and having his child erm........ lets seee....it a tought one....
ok i would probably start at 12am we would go the studoi or something and we would muck around 2pm go out for dinner no where posh though (without a disguise thingy who cares if everyone crowds around let them enjoy themselves) then from there at around 4/5pm off to a concert seeing my mate's band play or go to a karrioke bar or something....then from there the night is young the skies are blue there isn't a thing that we can't do it's delightfull it's delicious it's delovely....bu bum bum bu bum...bobedobedo....lol....

i think spending five minutes with bill kaulitz would be the best day my life but boviousley if someone was counting how long i was with him and it was being recorded within those five minutes i would be snogging him so....
ye bit too much detail i guess :S
lol

o well..... we all have our dreams ...
dreams are just wishes but who said wishes don't come true?!

i always have a dream
i always have a wonder
i could be getting dumber
or i could be getting blonder

it always includes him
he's always simply there
but he doesn't even look
he doesn't seem to care

i seem like just another
one of those girls on the TV
when i can't even get a job
cause i can't write up a CV

but i guess it never matters
i guess it's pointless too
but i say just on a whim
that tonight he will dream too

dream of gazers
dream of dreams
you never do answer
mine it seems
and so i say
this lonesome day
to be shared with many
to not spend a penny
nor for your dreams
and ne'er for your thoughts
but in this dream i am so caught
tied with sailor knots
dizzy with vodka shots
blurry vision
no decision
all i want is a dream of him
that will last and last and last
and never fall
to be my past.....

OH GOD!!!!! at this point i'm shedding tears...
i was well in my mojo then ...
ah well shit happenssss.....to me anyways.....every fuketailin second :S

over and out !
kazza
xxx
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01 2008, 11:28

omg kaz wonderful poem xD SmileSmile i like the idea of yours aswell ahah Wink
Back to top Go down
MissBKaulitz

MissBKaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : singing, writing lyrics, dancing, music
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 17:24

I think I would probably go wherever he wants! Smile
It won't matter where we go as long as I am with him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Killerbee

Killerbee

Female
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Student ... --'
Humor : In love for him :P
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18 2008, 01:54

make love with him ?
no ! I'm kidding x'D

I would let him choose ... one day with him would be perfect no matter what we would do *_*
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.livreforum.com
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21 2008, 17:21

I would just hang out with him! Get to know the 'off-camera' Bill more. Then we'd go to a shop so he can buy some gummy bears lol, or i'd buy them for him x] And then we'd just chill! And chat and laugh and i'd do whatever he wanted to do. I would be so happy just to be with him. I wouldn't be all fangirly, i would get to know him, as a person, and not just the Bill we see on camera, which is good enough for me! But i think theres more to him, i don't think he's quite as innocent as he seems! But i still think he's the most innocent. I would just chat, and i'd be willing to do anything he wanted to do. Then we'd go to a hotel! Ermm, maybe one day will turn into more...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
what6

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2008, 21:02

a

Last edited by foxyroxy5 on Sat Sep 29 2012, 13:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne

Male
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : Listening to Music - Neue Deutsche Harte , & TH, Reading, Walking and Discussing.
Humor : Dry & Tired ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: If I where to be Bill's friend for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25 2009, 02:05

I know this is about Girlfriends, but Let me give my point of view :

If I where to have a Day with Bill, I would ask him to meet the rest of the band,,, It wouldn't be fair on either of them If I showed that I was just BIll's Fan Smile
Then I would treat him like a normal friend - I think he needs to meet somebody who would just be friends and not look at him for just the fame fortune and money.

No no. I would tell him how his lyrics and the band's music have changed my perspective on life - They have - I think that he would appriciate that.

Then I would show him around Malta or He can do what he wants to do I'd gladly join in.

Then at the end of the day - I would ask him to keep in touch.

I think that all of Tokio Hotel are kind hearted not like most bands their age which well - Are not that Mature.

Well - That's my point of view - Tell me what you think !
Back to top Go down
http://meineckevominternet.webs.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27 2009, 22:45

yes thats cool and I agree with you

if I would be Bills girl for a day I would ask him to first of all meet the reat of the band then maybe we will get to know each other better and I think just chilling out and talking with him would be just great even being for a second with his prescence there would be just great these boys need ppl who treat him normally afterall they are normal boys like everybody only they are famous which I think and get it to be great!!!
Most imp: BE SPONTANOUES SAY WHAT I REALLY THINK NOT SAY THINGS TO PLEASE HIM I think he wouldnt appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Charlotte-th

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Heh :P   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20 2009, 16:31

if i was Bills girl for one day i would have done what he wanted to do first.
And than maybe go ou ? and get some tips and i would aks him questions so i could get to know him. And i would couddle alot cause i love to couddle.
And get him to sing for me being bills girl for a day Icon_razz and maybe make a songe togheter so when he sings it he thinks of me Very Happy
or give him a teddybear :p
Some thing so he would remember me Smile
and get his number Very Happy
And meet the rest of the band too being bills girl for a day Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
g0dk1ll3r

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26 2010, 16:13

lolz,,,hey guys,why 4 being only 1day!!isn't great being a life long and stick with him 4ever!!being bills girl for a day Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being bills girl for a day   being bills girl for a day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

being bills girl for a day
Page 1 of 1