тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION

Go down 
+3
no name
LoveIsDead
RavynK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION   IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26 2008, 21:21

So we've started a petition which is VERY IMPORTANT to us, we're even contacting fanclubs all across europe to sign. Sign it please so we can get this started!!!
Below is what we're going to send to other fanclubs; we've already had a number of positive responses. This isn't in vain...many people feel the same way and are willing to help!!! If you want to sign the petition, just reply to this post and let us know k then we'll add your name (cos obviously you can't add your name to the petition exactly xD). We can't send the petition and get it noticed by other fans until we have a number of signatures so PLEASE SIGN! I think everyone agrees with the petition after all!

Tell your friends as well and then let us know in a reply if they want to have their name put on it. Again we need their full name and the country they're from!!!

CALLING ALL EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL FANS!!!
Ever feel as though Tokio Hotel is forgetting Europe because of America? Well we do, and we think they should know how we feel! We’ve been loyal fans to them for so long and now we hardly get a glance because they’re so busy promoting themselves in America. We want Tokio Hotel to have world domination; we want everyone to know who they are and what they represent. We want their music all over the globe. what we don't want is to be forgotten. They’ve cancelled show after show in major European Countries and never rescheduled yet they continually add new concert dates for America. In one year they’ve done three American tours and yet they’ve only gone to countries like Germany once, for one concert! They’re forgetting their own home town!! Their European Tours often consist of concerts held in Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, the netherlands and Portugal. These aren't the only European countries! If they start forgetting Germany, what chance do the rest of us stand when our home countries have never had them visit before?

If you’re like us, you feel cheated and used as though Tokio Hotel only wanted fame in Europe to get to America then sign this petition. Include your full name and the country you come from.

Let’s show Tokio Hotel that while we still love them, we’re terrified of losing them and that’s how we feel right now. They need to know what’s going on before it’s too late and they lose most of their European fanbase!

1. Chloë Testa – Malta
2. Kim Falzon – Malta
3. Savannah-Marie Sant - Malta
4. Roxanne Gauci - Malta
5. Devon Clements - England
6. Anette Kirkvik - Norway.
7. Katy Vella - Malta
8. Charlotte Stivala - Malta
9. Valentina Tucci - Malta
10. Alexia Axiaq - Malta
11. Katherine Rubie Jarred-Westwick - England
12. Aymie Walker - England
13. Tyesha Nicholson-Grant - England
14. Bryn Antonio Zancudi - England
15. Callan Chester - England
16 Hayley Miller - England
17. Claire Bennet - England
18. Amy Bennet - England
19. Charlotte Emily Puryer - England
20. Melissa Handrich - England
21. Charlotte Howell - England
22. Ashley Eddon - England
23. Jennifer Dey - England
24. Anna Tompson - England
25. Harriet Beadnel - England
26 - Helen Howieson - England
27 - Calvin Harris - England
28. Melanie Darmanin - Malta
29. Anita Parkash - England
30. Nicole Louise Addison - England
31. Kate Irving - England
32. Amelia Lily Oliver - England
33. Shannon Fenlon - Italy
34. Malika Tala - Sweden
35. Kay Sloan - Scotland
36. Imane Falton - Morocco
37. Nadia Youssfi - Morocco
38. Sarah Bugeja - Malta
39. Maria Bugeja -Malta
40. Merve ülkü - Turkey
41. Eliza Atanasovska - Slovenia
42. Graziella Camilleri – Malta
43. Kirsty Camilleri – Malta
44. Caroline Abela – Malta
45.Luana Grech - Malta
46. Jasmine Abdilla - Malta
47. Rebekah Fenech Laudi - Malta
48 Daniela Borg - Malta

Last edited by RavynK on Mon Jul 28 2008, 22:40; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION   IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26 2008, 21:34

Devon Clements - England

Eww i hate my name xD I think this is a good idea. I don't know if they are forgetting us, as we are their home continent, but you're right, something needs to be done before they do forget us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION   IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 21:53

Valentina Tucci[bleah] - malta
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION   IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 22:16

RavynK wrote:
So we've started a petition which is VERY IMPORTANT to us, we're even contacting fanclubs all across europe to sign. Sign it please so we can get this started!!!
Below is what we're going to send to other fanclubs; we've already had a number of positive responses. This isn't in vain...many people feel the same way and are willing to help!!! If you want to sign the petition, just reply to this post and let us know k then we'll add your name (cos obviously you can't add your name to the petition exactly xD). We can't send the petition and get it noticed by other fans until we have a number of signatures so PLEASE SIGN! I think everyone agrees with the petition after all!

Tell your friends as well and then let us know in a reply if they want to have their name put on it. Again we need their full name and the country they're from!!!

CALLING ALL EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL FANS!!!
Ever feel as though Tokio Hotel is forgetting Europe because of America? Well we do, and we think they should know how we feel! We’ve been loyal fans to them for so long and now we hardly get a glance because they’re so busy promoting themselves in America. They’ve cancelled show after show in major European Countries and never rescheduled yet they continually add new concert dates for America. In one year they’ve done three American tours and yet they’ve only gone to countries like Germany once, for one concert! They’re forgetting their own home town!!

If you’re like us, you feel cheated and used as though Tokio Hotel only wanted fame in Europe to get to America then sign this petition. Include your full name and the country you come from.

Let’s show Tokio Hotel that while we still love them, we’re terrified of losing them and that’s how we feel right now. They need to know what’s going on before it’s too late and they lose most of their European fanbase!

1. Chloë Testa – Malta
2. Savannah-Marie Sant – Malta
3. Kim Falzon - Malta
4. Roxanne Gauci - Malta
5. Devon Clements - England
6. Anette Kirkvik - Norway.

alexia axiaq -MALTA
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION   IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 22:19

Luana Grech

&

Jasmine Abdilla
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
rebby18

rebby18

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH !! :D
Humor : hyper, funny :P
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION   IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2008, 00:37

-

Last edited by rebby18 on Mon Dec 19 2011, 01:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rebekahfenechlaudi.hi5.com
^Danii_483^

^Danii_483^

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION   IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2008, 01:09

Daniela Borg - Malta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION   IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT EUROPEAN TOKIO HOTEL PETITION
Page 1 of 1