тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

don't ya think about their songs?!?!

Go down 
+4
[-svety-]
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Luanagk
kazza
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kazza

kazza

Female
Number of posts : 189
Job/hobbies : skating/clothes design
Humor : hyper kind of humor and nutty!
Registration date : 2008-01-30

don't ya think about their songs?!?! Empty
PostSubject: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07 2008, 22:19

don't ya think that soe of their songs are realy heart warming...
and they should re-sing some of the older ones
like frei im freien fall....i don't know how long that has been out but they don't have the actual song because i can't download it anywhere!
xx
please comment on your fave songs and re-write loads of stuffs bout them don't ya think about their songs?!?! Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07 2008, 22:46

yep i agree with you katy
one of my fav german songs is Wir sterben niemals aus and i would like that they do it in english XD
and then theres Raise your hands (its the english version of Wo sind eure Hande) but i dont think that they have recorded it Sad
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06 2008, 20:16

well i think both german and english version of the song are totaly diff to me Very Happy

i like them both i cant chose a fave sorry
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female
Number of posts : 801
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel :D
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2008, 22:25

i lvv them all
Back to top Go down
http://cutieeangel.hi5.com
Bill..Kaulitz..my..angel

Bill..Kaulitz..my..angel

Female
Number of posts : 65
Job/hobbies : electric guitar , listening to music
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19 2008, 19:42

well , one of my fav songs in german is Wir Schliessen Uns Ein and i would REALLY Like it if they would do it in english ^^
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19 2008, 19:45

kazza wrote:
like frei im freien fall....i don't know how long that has been out but they don't have the actual song because i can't download it anywhere!
xx
please comment on your fave songs and re-write loads of stuffs bout them don't ya think about their songs?!?! Icon_razz
I can send u frei im freien fall but it's the one from Schrei-live, that's all I could download...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
*KlavierFee*

Female
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19 2008, 19:47

Luanagk wrote:
yep i agree with you katy
one of my fav german songs is Wir sterben niemals aus and i would like that they do it in english XD
and then theres Raise your hands (its the english version of Wo sind eure Hande) but i dont think that they have recorded it Sad
yes they have recorded it, it comes with the american version of scream Very Happy but fo now, I can send u as I told kazza, the live version Smile
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19 2008, 19:50

*KlavierFee* wrote:
kazza wrote:
xx
I can send u frei im freien fall but it's the one from Schrei-live, that's all I could download...
I love it too!! but I don't want the English version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19 2008, 21:57

I like a number of the old TH songs such as Beichte, Freunde Bleiben and Thema Nr. 1. Bill's voice was so cute, they were just starting out really and they're so fun and easy to listen to! I wish they would perform them again not the English versions! Don't get me wrong, I love the English versions but their old songs are good as well.
I think they shoud play some Devilish songs as well! They were really good! I needn't You is the best!

Monsoon will forever be my favourite because it is so passionate and powerful and makes me think of Bill continually! WHen I hear monsoon I literally can't breathe cos it's like Bill is there with me. I did a dance to Monsoon once, it rocked!!

I really don't like Raise Your Hands Sad Wo Sind Eure Hande is MUCH better!!! I think all of their songs are better in German cos even though they tried to translate the songs exactly, they lost some meaning in translation. They are mroe passionate and powerful in German.

And even though technically TH didn't write Instant Karma, I still think its an amazing cover version!

I don't like all of TH's songs, but the majority are beautiful and powerful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
*KlavierFee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20 2008, 20:15

I agree, the German songs are sooo much better, but there are some songs I like as much as the German ones, like Monsoon, Black or 1000 oceans... and I love Schrei's songs, especially Ich bin nich' ich <33, Freunde bleiben don't ya think about their songs?!?! Icon_razz, Leb' die Sekunde Very Happy, Jung und nicht mehr Jugndfrei ^^, lass uns hier raus Very Happy, wenn nichts mehr geht *_*, gegen meinen willen, and of course DDM, Rette mich and Schrei!! Wow, I think I said them all LOL except 4 Unendlichkeit which I don't really listen to except in the DVD...
Anyway, I know they should be playing more Schrei songs, but in the Zimmer 483 Tour they just played Rette mich, Leb' die Sekunde and Ich bin nich' ich and well now they're playing the English ones -.-' >.< Sad uff plus geh, reden, ich bin nich' ich (at least <33 Very Happy) wir sterben niemals aus and in die Nacht...
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20 2008, 22:00

As of their american tour they are playing no songs in German except Totgeliebt and Durch Den Monsun. Every other song is in English so it's only the new ones. They didn't do Live Every Second though they did to Raise Your Hands. NEither did they do 1000 Oceans. Hopefully when they resume the 1000Hotels tour things will go back to normal!
It's a shame cos of their sudden fame in America they are changing themselves. The German songs rock and should have some recognition.
Songs like Lass Uns Heir Raus I don't think Bill can sing anymroe though...lol he sounds so different in that one!! ITs a shame cos it's one of my favourites! I want them to sing Thema Nr 1!!!!! That one rocks so hard!!! In Schrei Live, after Schrei and Durch Den Monsun its the one that got the whole crowd screaming and shouting. Ooo and BEICHTE!!! <3 when Bill says Fuck You and Sha la la la la!
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21 2008, 21:06

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i DONT LIKE IT when fame gets to their heads!...i mean i know nothing of german, and have just 2 german songs, but i still think tht they shu play their old songs from zimmer483 and schrei...pls TH dont go mainstream, cuz tht wud just suck Sad
i like schrei better than both the other versions of scream, schrei is so much more energetic and gives u the feeling schrei should...in scream bill sounds like a fucking goody too shoes!
damn him.
i wish theyd record all their german songs in english and not deprive us poor non german fans of their music...Sad
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21 2008, 23:10

If Tokio Hotel go mainstream I will cry. I don't think they want to go mainstream but I think they're manager is pushing them that way. Do you know they're being called...EMO! come on, for crying out loud TH is ROCK! Even they said they're Rock not emo and will never be associated with emo cos they hate it.

I think cos they are a German band they should sing in their mother tongue. It's nice they release songs in English for their English speaking fans but at the end of the day, they are German and so shouldn't be forced to pick English over Germn. You can tell Bill prefers singing in German and they all prefer talking in German. When Bill sings songs in German they have more passion than in English cos he doesn't have to concentrate as much on what he is saying or whether he is saying it right (though I will admit, when he saw voting, unbelievable or vampire I go weak in the knees!)

To me the german ones will always be better and have a stronger meaning. German defines TH. They got famous cos of their German songs, its a shame they're now being forced to forget them and move onto English ones only.... If I ever go to a concert lol I'll sing in German, even if they sing in English Very Happy Very Happy Come on everyone, you all know you prefer to say SCHREI rather than SCREAM!
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 09:42

RavynK wrote:
If Tokio Hotel go mainstream I will cry. I don't think they want to go mainstream but I think they're manager is pushing them that way. Do you know they're being called...EMO! come on, for crying out loud TH is ROCK! Even they said they're Rock not emo and will never be associated with emo cos they hate it.

I think cos they are a German band they should sing in their mother tongue. It's nice they release songs in English for their English speaking fans but at the end of the day, they are German and so shouldn't be forced to pick English over Germn. You can tell Bill prefers singing in German and they all prefer talking in German. When Bill sings songs in German they have more passion than in English cos he doesn't have to concentrate as much on what he is saying or whether he is saying it right (though I will admit, when he saw voting, unbelievable or vampire I go weak in the knees!)

To me the german ones will always be better and have a stronger meaning. German defines TH. They got famous cos of their German songs, its a shame they're now being forced to forget them and move onto English ones only.... If I ever go to a concert lol I'll sing in German, even if they sing in English Very Happy Very Happy Come on everyone, you all know you prefer to say SCHREI rather than SCREAM!
ahahah EMO, puh-lease!! u know y?!
cos of their fans! cos now EMO is "in fashion"!! and lots of their fans dress like EMOs though that's not what EMOs really dress up like, cos EMO is not a way of dressing up to me -.-'
so they think "if they are emo, then even TH must be emo... -.-'"
or maybe it's cos of bill, cos they think his look is emo, which is NOOOOOOT!!!!!
they're always saying he wears skinny jeans or so... ahahah have u seen him?!?! he never wears skinny pants, cos his legs are too thin!! I'm not saying they're as baggy as Tom's but hey!!
anyway, yeah, lass uns hier raus would sound weird now, not just cos of his voice, but also 4 the meaning XD and BEICHTE is 1 of my faves *_*
when he says Hey Teufel komm raus Very Happy or as u said "Fuck u" or even sha la la la la XD ahahah
but the one I'm sorry the most for is Jung und nicht mehr Jugendfrei :'(
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 10:15

EEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEESSSSSS

TH and emo DO SO FUCKING NOT GO TOGETHER!
i mean some of their fans are emo, but tht dusnt mean th is emo...please dude ...th is rock...definitely rock...i mean bill dressing up like a typical emo goth kid dusnt mean the band is rock!
hell god i bed for forgiveness on behalf of those who call th emo!. admitted tht punk stuff like mcr and patd and stuff is now called emo and ppl liking these bands generally start liking th, but not emo...thts a bit too much!

bill says anything...its cute! so what the hell!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 11:40

^ I'm glad others agree! TH is so not Emo, in fact, TH HATE emo (this they said so themselves so it's not me making it up). It's a shame they're called emo cos 1) they're not and 2) its an insult to them as well as emos cos they don't fit into the same genre. Its stupid TH are judged on just their looks, their songs should be what TH are judged on and if you listen to the songs you can tell they are ROCK!!! or German Rock (G-Rock) if you want to get more specific!

I will say this right now, I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I really hate emos. No offence, I've just met a lot of shitty emos so...but TH isn't emo. None of their songs have emo qualities, they have the basic qualities of rock instilled with some post modern punk movements as well as alternative guitar riffs. Altogether, I guess what I'm getting at is....TH shouldnt be labelled, TH are just TH, nothing more nothing less.

And yes, Jung und nicht mehr Jugendfrei is amazing!!! It's funny to hear it after Bill's voice broke, like on the Schrei Live DVD, cos it sounds so different; not as cute as it did before but still really nice!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't ya think about their songs?!?!   don't ya think about their songs?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

don't ya think about their songs?!?!
Page 1 of 1