тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

German or English songs?

Go down 
+5
rebby18
Luanagk
Revenge
RavynK
xXLittle DevilXx
9 posters

German or English songs?
German
German or English songs? I_vote_lcap50%German or English songs? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
English
German or English songs? I_vote_lcap0%German or English songs? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Both
German or English songs? I_vote_lcap50%German or English songs? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

German or English songs? Empty
PostSubject: German or English songs?   German or English songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 12:36

What do you like better, listening to English or German songs?
Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: German or English songs?   German or English songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 12:47

German, 100% German! They sounds better; more powerful and passionate and full of emotion. Plus they just flow better to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: German or English songs?   German or English songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 12:53

it depends on the songs really...
if its schrei...i prefer german..
if it's rescue me or Dont jump...i prefer english....actually with dont jump...i like both equally well. but english comes naturally to me...and i dont have a clue abt german...but i still love to listen to Wo Sind Eure Hande rather than Raise Your hands.
AND i LOVE ich Bin Nicht Ich
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: German or English songs?   German or English songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 15:37

I love both but i prefer those in German except for On the Edge xD

When they play the songs live [and even on the CD] you can notice the difference... I think its because Bill writes and understands the German ones much better... but this is just my opinion xD
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
rebby18

rebby18

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH !! :D
Humor : hyper, funny :P
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: German or English songs?   German or English songs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12 2008, 01:03

i agree with you luangk. i like more english songs because i understand them much more than german's song and also to remember the lyrics is much easier 4 me ... i know the english songs by hard but in german i dont know them all by heart ! Crying or Very sad But then when you see them live, they feel more confident singing in german especially Bill as he knows exactly wat he's saying and german is the language he speaks most of the time so obviously he knows it better !!
Back to top Go down
http://rebekahfenechlaudi.hi5.com
^Danii_483^

^Danii_483^

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: German or English songs?   German or English songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15 2008, 22:42

i prefer german because its their native language and in my opinion they sound better than the english versions..in english i only know monsoon and ready set go by heart, the others i only know the chorus but in german i know nearly all the songs..weird i know but thats how it is Smile
Back to top Go down
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: German or English songs?   German or English songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 18:59

both but i love to hear them more in german cause there is even the tune difference wen bill sings in german or english,,, wen he sings in english he has to make a high tune and wen he sings in german he has a lower voice and i like it more cause its sexy Laughing
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: German or English songs?   German or English songs? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23 2008, 17:39

^Danii_483^ wrote:
i prefer german because its their native language and in my opinion they sound better than the english versions..in english i only know monsoon and ready set go by heart, the others i only know the chorus but in german i know nearly all the songs..weird i know but thats how it is Smile

^RockStarScream483 wrote:
both but i love to hear them more in german cause there is even the tune difference wen bill sings in german or english,,, wen he sings in english he has to make a high tune and wen he sings in german he has a lower voice and i like it more cause its sexy

I sort of agree with both of you but I might prefer in German......
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: German or English songs?   German or English songs? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2008, 17:39

RavynK wrote:
German, 100% German! They sounds better; more powerful and passionate and full of emotion. Plus they just flow better to me.

totally agree! although i love their english songs, and know them as well as the german songs, in german bill doesnt have to think about what he's singing cause it's his mother tongue, and it seems to flow more naturally for him, and it's more emotional. I enjoy both, but if i had the choice, i would definitely choose german.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: German or English songs?   German or English songs? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 16:28

LoveIsDead wrote:
RavynK wrote:

totally agree! although i love their english songs, and know them as well as the german songs, in german bill doesnt have to think about what he's singing cause it's his mother tongue, and it seems to flow more naturally for him, and it's more emotional. I enjoy both, but if i had the choice, i would definitely choose german.

^^ Ja Ja true!!
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: German or English songs?   German or English songs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

German or English songs?
Page 1 of 1