тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News about tokio hotel ( and your your reaction)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
louna

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-18

News about tokio hotel ( and your your reaction) Empty
PostSubject: News about tokio hotel ( and your your reaction)   News about tokio hotel ( and your your reaction) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07 2009, 22:32

Good evening everybody,
I give for two weeks the news any right comings of France. As I explained it I am in contact with some girls and I know many things about the Afghans. I am in contact with a German journalist at present, there are some girls who were to testify against the Afghan recently. Tokio hotel always belongs to Hamburg with their small mom, I think that they wait that this story with Stalkers ends to leave to Los Angeles to finish this album that we wait all for a very long time.
There is a rumor as which Tom would have threatened a friend of Afghans it is : www.x-sanOu.skyrock.com but dont worry, we don't think that it is true Wink

OK the girls I would like to have your reactions of this story ?Who do you support and why?
The journalist wants to know of what think the fans of all the word?
Thanks Wink

Last edited by louna on Fri May 08 2009, 18:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

News about tokio hotel ( and your your reaction) Empty
PostSubject: Re: News about tokio hotel ( and your your reaction)   News about tokio hotel ( and your your reaction) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08 2009, 17:38

obviously enough I support Tom I'm a good fan not a fan who supportes the stalker. I support cos he's right and cos hes a victm stalking is a bad thing and we fans have to support TH cos Tom is gonna give them the money and they have to stay away from them do finally the story will end. They said they're not TH fans anymore and I thank God for that.
Back to top Go down

News about tokio hotel ( and your your reaction)
Page 1 of 1