тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Album release date

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Album release date Empty
PostSubject: Album release date   Album release date I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26 2009, 19:43

Got an email from Young Guns last night who heard this directly from the management. they posted an article today so I guess I can post it here now, the current release date for Tokio Hotel’s next album is set at June 26, 2009, but could change if recording takes longer than expected. The website also says Bill will be playing the violin, a rumour we’ve posted about before. There’s news about the new single, too, saying it will be available soon when Tokio Hotel’s Official site relaunches.

Tokio Hotel will release their brand new album next 26 June 2009. Although the date is not yet closed as it depends on the final recordings, it´s the estimated one.

The album has no title yet but one of the rumours which were on the net is confirmed : Bill Kaulitz will play the violin in one of the songs. (since when could Bill play the violin, didn't he say he couldn't play any instrument?) Aside from this, he´ll offer a new look (not the only band member to do it). I think they mean new look as in new sound and stuff, he's already offered a new (awful) look.

During the next few weeks news, about the album and the first single soon in stores will be launched by the official webpage. So don´t miss it!

Also don't know if you heard, but Tokio Hotel's original booking agency, Four Artists has decided to no longer work with TH after 4 years of working together and booking 155 shows. Their new booking agency is....oh how I love the irony of it.....American Entertainment Productions based in Las Vegas (Four Artists was German)

Not like anybody will read this anyway, nobody exists on this thing anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Album release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album release date   Album release date I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26 2009, 20:14

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool im still laughing at the Bill playing the violin!!!! I just CANT imagine him
anyway tnx Chloe for the info.
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female
Number of posts : 270
Job/hobbies : listening to music, drawing a lot, reading & looking at gusti
Humor : friendly & hyper!!! xD
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Album release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album release date   Album release date I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26 2009, 21:59

10x chloe for d info! xD
Back to top Go down
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Album release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album release date   Album release date I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 18:42

how coool XD thanks alot sweety omg
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

Album release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album release date   Album release date I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16 2009, 21:14

Oh how wonderfully considerate of those lovely young boys (sarcasm) The album is going to be delayed.....AGAIN!!!

"In the past month much evidence has been piling up pointing to a June 26th (or sometime in late June) release date for the next album. From the Associated Press and Young Guns to two different retailers, we’ve been fairly certain that we’d see the album in June, but now two of Tokio Hotel’s record labels are seen saying something to the contrary.
Today a post made by the Dutch Universal Music has surfaced in which they say the album won’t be ready until September because they want to make it perfect and haven’t yet picked the singles, but they assure us they’ll make up for it with touring and promotional visits. After the post was shown to fans, someone asked Cherrytree Records, Tokio Hotel’s US label, on their Twitter about the album, to which they replied:
@dragonflyeyes Considering they’re still recording, it’s safe to assume that the album won’t come out before August, I’d say.
This is a complete turnaround from the vibe we’ve been getting for the past few months from the labels and media, and leads me to believe they may just be stalling for a better release time. They’ve been recording since October 2008 and it’s hard to believe they still haven’t finished the album. With this being their fourth release delay (January, March/April, June, September) fans are beginning to become impatient and annoyed. If anything, the boys should at least make a video message to fans to assure them to album is coming."
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

Album release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album release date   Album release date I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16 2009, 22:08

okkkkk now september?? and the excuse is they want to make it perfect!!! in 7 fucking months you not might but MUST have made it perfect. and yes they SHOULD make a fucking video message to say to the fans that they still exist
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

Album release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album release date   Album release date I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17 2009, 17:19

more on the album:

“They’ve been recording since October 2008 and it’s hard to believe they still haven’t finished the album”.

Today a post made by the Universal Music has surfaced in which they say the album won’t be ready until September because they want to make it perfect and haven’t yet picked the singles, but they assure us they’ll make up for it with touring and promotional visits!

'Is it true that you guys confirmed the new Tokio Hotel album will be delayed until September?
cherrytree-' I'm appears so. They have written some new songs that they want to put on the record. I think its cool. I ride with them'

anyone else feel like its never coming out?
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Album release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album release date   Album release date I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17 2009, 20:03

RavynK wrote:
more on the album:

“They’ve been recording since October 2008 and it’s hard to believe they still haven’t finished the album”.

Today a post made by the Universal Music has surfaced in which they say the album won’t be ready until September because they want to make it perfect and haven’t yet picked the singles, but they assure us they’ll make up for it with touring and promotional visits!

'Is it true that you guys confirmed the new Tokio Hotel album will be delayed until September?
cherrytree-' I'm appears so. They have written some new songs that they want to put on the record. I think its cool. I ride with them'

youre not the only one Sad..... tehy ve been delayign it... firts januray then march tahn april then june and now september... oh well il have to wait till december cause theylle delay it agina i guess Sad i miss tokio hotel soo much i hoe they send some videos of them sending msgs to us!!
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

Album release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album release date   Album release date I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20 2009, 22:26

RavynK wrote:
more on the album:

yeahhh meee!!!!
this is a promise....they've been delaying it a lot now january march april june september if it wont come out until my bday comes which is on the 31st December im out of this ive been saying this around and ill do it for all the dammit changes they did to their hair the album and not showing up for like AGES im serious about this i cant stand anymore now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Album release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album release date   Album release date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Album release date
Page 1 of 1