тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

working on the new album

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

working on the new album Empty
PostSubject: working on the new album   working on the new album I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04 2008, 12:11

so i got some info about how is bill working on the new album. its nothing special but anywayss..

Tokio Bill writes a new song almost every day

The frontman of Germany’s most successful band at the moment began to work on a new Tokio Hotel album after his vocal chord operation.

The period before and after his vocal chord operation was one of the most difficult times of his life for the Tokio Hotel singer Bill (18).

Yet now, after he’s gotten over it all well, it appears that the medically prescribed silence has also done some good. Since then, Bill’s been writing up new songs almost every day. “At the moment Bill comes to me continuously with new song ideas,” explains the band manager David Jost. Above all, the many travels (USA, France, Spain) seem to inspire him. “If you’re out and about, you generally don’t write songs completely to the end, but it produces many ideas. You then have to really devote yourself to a feeling like that when it comes about,” tells Jost.

Bill types his lines onto hotel receipts, into the mobile or into the laptop, then. Loads of stuff for the third and newest album has already come together. And one thing is certain – Bill’s carrying on singing in German! This is no problem for the fans abroad, tells Jost: “That mainly comes from the fact that the fans want to get as close as possible to Bill’s identity. Because of this, they want to understand the lyrics in German and would therefore prefer to hear Bill in his mother tongue at concerts.”

It’s still not certain when the new album will be produced, though.
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: working on the new album   working on the new album I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04 2008, 14:42

heh i was just about to post it!
And wooooooooo new album
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: working on the new album   working on the new album I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12 2008, 16:16

This is from the new Bravo issue, issue 29. Well not so new, last week's. Sorry if it's a bit unclear, I translated it as best I could.

Longingly the Tokio-Hotel-fans are waiting for new music by Bill (18 ), Tom (18 ) and Co. TH-producer David Jost now exclusively in BRAVO: “We are working on new material. Bill writes so intensely on new songs like never before. But probably a new album will come in the early 2009.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: working on the new album   working on the new album I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12 2008, 16:59

ufff i was hpoing it would come out later this year... but i think it will be worth the wait. i cant wait to hear the new songs
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: working on the new album   working on the new album I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13 2008, 17:17

Yeah nothings worse than a rushed album and just like Tom said im sure it will be da bomb Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: working on the new album   working on the new album I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2008, 14:01

Gah i know...I just hope it's as good as their previous ones. it better be da bomb!

P.s Mar...i LOVE your Avs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: working on the new album   working on the new album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

working on the new album
Page 1 of 1