тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katy Perry dedicated "Ur so Gay" to Tokio Hotel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Katy Perry dedicated "Ur so Gay" to Tokio Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Katy Perry dedicated "Ur so Gay" to Tokio Hotel   Katy Perry dedicated "Ur so Gay" to Tokio Hotel I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25 2008, 15:02

Dunno if you heard of this...

Fu**ed up Katy Perry, singer of "I kissed a girl" and "U R so Gay" dedicated the latter for Tokio Hotel IN BERLIN!!!...

link: http://www.buzznet.com/tags/billkaulitz/video/3565581/katy-perry-dedicated-ur-gay/

It's probably because they won "Best New Artist" from her...And I heard she will be EMA host...dunno if true...

She's such a hypocrite :@ Go around saying that to Tokio Hotel and then sing "I kissed a girl" -.-

Here you can hear the song clearly... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3vdtRhJnJY&watch_response

Gah -.- she tries to be so scene... I HATE scene things or whatever those people are called...sorry if I offend anyone but I can't STAND scenes =/

So, "Miss-I-kissed-a-girl-and-i-liked-it" I think you should evaluate yourself, oh and why don't you listen to yourself singing live...I didn't like it :S
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry dedicated "Ur so Gay" to Tokio Hotel   Katy Perry dedicated "Ur so Gay" to Tokio Hotel I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26 2008, 10:44

a) You're so gay isn't about being gay....the word 'gay' there means lame or fake or something like that.

b) I hope there is nothing homophobic going around......I wear my pride out loud so if there is, any homophobic person will have to answer to me.

c) she is hosting the emas....and Perez Hilton is the online host. Quite excited about that, I personally like her and her weird songs and she seems like a funny person, even if she is obviously jealous of Tokio Hotel (because that has so never happened before...people never get jealous of TH *can you sense the sarcasm?")

d) as far as I know, Katy Perry isn't scene. I really hate this thing where people divide into categories....wtf is scene anyway?! To me, scene is what changes in a play from one location to another (Scene 1, scene 2, etc.... like in Shakespeare)

e) she may not be the greatest person live, but then nobody is. Bill isn't that great live,but you can't tell that from official videos (where they edit the girls screaming, boost his voice and alter it a bit) you can only see it in the fan filmed vids. Nobody sounds good live, because to sing for 1.5hours straight, whilst putting on a show, bouncing around like a loon AND interacting with the crowd is too much for anyone....even Madonna and Dolly Parton suffer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry dedicated "Ur so Gay" to Tokio Hotel   Katy Perry dedicated "Ur so Gay" to Tokio Hotel I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26 2008, 12:28

I actually thought that for a while after I saw your post, but then I was like...

You're so lame/fake and you don’t even like boys
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like… PENIS

It barely makes any sense...Still I think she did exaggerate a bit if she meant it as lame/fake...

I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf
While jacking off listening to Mozart
You bitch and moan about LA
Wishing you were in the rain reading Hemingway
You don’t eat meat
And drive electrical cars
You’re so indie rock it’s almost an art
You need SPF 45 just to stay alive

You’re so sad maybe you should buy a happy meal
You’re so skinny you should really Super Size the deal
Secretly you’re so amused
That nobody understands you
I’m so mean cause I cannot get you outta your head
I’m so angry cause you’d rather MySpace instead
I can’t believe I fell in love with someone that wears more makeup than…

You walk around like you’re oh so debonair
You pull ‘em down and there’s really nothing there
I wish you would just be real with me

I see it as a big insult =/

I don't like that type of music, but at first I was like, someone new, maybe something different. But then after the U R so Gay...I just find her like many others, bitching around for fame -.-

She isn't scene per say, but in that video she seemed so. Scene's like a combination of an 'emo' and a clubber. They're supposedly the new emos =/ The big bow and that spotted dress made her look like a tame one. But she's not...Still I hate them going around in tiaras, wands with a giant star...We're back to the Cinderella era.

Well I didn't see her bouncing around like a loon, but her voice seemed a bit strained.

Oh well, jealousy's such a b**ch -.-
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
Xorax

Xorax

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry dedicated "Ur so Gay" to Tokio Hotel   Katy Perry dedicated "Ur so Gay" to Tokio Hotel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14 2009, 22:41

She's so lame.of course she's jealous.

*I used to like her but now I'm kinda of frustrated Mad
*If she is that jelous she could just shut her mouth up and that's all... blind folded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry dedicated "Ur so Gay" to Tokio Hotel   Katy Perry dedicated "Ur so Gay" to Tokio Hotel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katy Perry dedicated "Ur so Gay" to Tokio Hotel
Page 1 of 1