тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD

Go down 
+7
xXLittle DevilXx
LoveIsDead
xXxKirstyxXx
*KlavierFee*
[x] nIcKy [x]
RavynK
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD Empty
PostSubject: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05 2008, 16:51

The Jonas brothers are big fans of T.H and want to tour with them xD

Jonas' own words...
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05 2008, 20:49

Ohj dear god I hope that NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER happens. That would be the shittiest tour of all time. Come on, its like Rhianna touring with My Chemical Romance! Two completely different genres! And don't they realise that if they do that, the idiot TH fangirls will kill the idiot JB fans and vice versa cos in the fandom, there are really stupid wars between fans. On second thought, maybe they should tour just to get rid of idiot fangirls!!!!!
No offence to anyone who likes Jonas Brothers (EW) but it's my opinion that they suck and touring with TH just wouldn't work. Two different genres with fans who mostly hate each other: it would be a disaster!!!

Plus can you imagine squeaky clean and "perfect" Jonas Brothers touring with TH who are pretty corrupt, especially Tom Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05 2008, 21:34

RavynK wrote:
Ohj dear god I hope that NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER happens. That would be the shittiest tour of all time. Come on, its like Rhianna touring with My Chemical Romance! Two completely different genres! And don't they realise that if they do that, the idiot TH fangirls will kill the idiot JB fans and vice versa cos in the fandom, there are really stupid wars between fans. On second thought, maybe they should tour just to get rid of idiot fangirls!!!!!
No offence to anyone who likes Jonas Brothers (EW) but it's my opinion that they suck and touring with TH just wouldn't work. Two different genres with fans who mostly hate each other: it would be a disaster!!!

Plus can you imagine squeaky clean and "perfect" Jonas Brothers touring with TH who are pretty corrupt, especially Tom Wink

loool xD you make me laugh haha.if a JB fan comes saying shit to me bout tokio ohtel i could just send her the video and say "JB are the ones who want to tour with TH not the other way round eh eh!"
Back to top Go down
[x] nIcKy [x]

[x] nIcKy [x]

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : mUsIc, MsN XP
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 00:04

Theres also a rumour that Tokio Hotel, The Jonas Brothers, Coldplay, and 30 Seconds to Mars are going to make a gigantic tour together it was posted on a german magazine but if you search it on google no results shocked
Back to top Go down
http://nickyvalletta2.hi5.com
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 20:17

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been to TRL!!!!!!!!!!! best b day of my life!!!!!!!!!! if this happened is also cos of you!!!!! I have asked a question to TH: Some people have been comparing Tokio Hotel fans to Jonas Brothers fans. What do u think about Jonas brothers and would you ever tour with them?!?!?! O my Goddddddddddd I was about to faintttttttt!!!!! During the rehearsals first I called Tom and Smiled at me, then Bill and smiled too, with his goofy face XD and after they performed Monsoon (I was 40 cm from Bill *_____*) Georg smiled at me, he came to me and gave me his hand, but I didn' realize that he wanted to give me his pick, not just his hand XD how stupid I am, so I picked it up though it was sooooooo hard cos I had done those fake gel nails XD O my God I asked a girl of the TRL staff if I could ask if they were ever gonna come to Malta but they said I couldn't -.- anyway it was aaaaaaaaawsome I'll tell you everything another timeeeee!!!!!!!!!
xoxo lyllllllll
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 20:41

I HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS so i hope that TH will NEVER NEVER AND NEVER do a tour with JB. in my opinion they really suck no offence to whom is a jb fan even their songs aren't that good + my ex friends were all the time singing that damn fuck**g song hold on and now it really irritates me
and i agree with Chloe 100000000000000%
^^that was my opinion hope that no one offends himself

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 00:35

I get the impression you hate the Jonas Brothers xD I love them Rolling Eyes but no-where NO-WHERE no-where near as much as i love tokio hotel Very Happy Although i love JB, i wouldn't wish for them to tour together because it would cause such rivalry between the true JB and true TH fans, and i dont want that. Unless they can kill all the stupid fucking fangirls, i'd rather TH went on tour with someone else.

On second thoughts, if everyone got on, i'd love to see them tour together The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 00:41

*KlavierFee* wrote:
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been to TRL!!!!!!!!!!! best b day of my life!!!!!!!!!! if this happened is also cos of you!!!!! I have asked a question to TH: Some people have been comparing Tokio Hotel fans to Jonas Brothers fans. What do u think about Jonas brothers and would you ever tour with them?!?!?! O my Goddddddddddd I was about to faintttttttt!!!!! During the rehearsals first I called Tom and Smiled at me, then Bill and smiled too, with his goofy face XD and after they performed Monsoon (I was 40 cm from Bill *_____*) Georg smiled at me, he came to me and gave me his hand, but I didn' realize that he wanted to give me his pick, not just his hand XD how stupid I am, so I picked it up though it was sooooooo hard cos I had done those fake gel nails XD O my God I asked a girl of the TRL staff if I could ask if they were ever gonna come to Malta but they said I couldn't -.- anyway it was aaaaaaaaawsome I'll tell you everything another timeeeee!!!!!!!!!
xoxo lyllllllll

Omfgggggggggggg girl i love jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i adore you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need to talk SOON(ish)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 03:17

OOOOMMMMMGGGG cheers cheers cheers

wanasaaa bounce chair dance rockout trampoline

i'm a big fan of JB so it will be soo coooooooool
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 10:56

..:Little Devil:.. wrote:

huh?? i don't think it will be. ok lets imagine fangirls of TH against fangirls of JB killing eachother i don't think it will be a great view!!!

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 20:28

This is a rumour which sarted from JB saying they like TH and things got waay overblown from there.
I personally don't follow JB's music or am interested in it but i have 2 bestfriends who love them and so im constatly bombarded with them. At 1st i was hating on them cos of all the fandoms hostility and i actually beleived all the crap ppl said but after a while i realised that i didnt really have anything against them and that they are just 3 other people trying to make it in the business so now im sort of neutrel.
We get frustrated and complain so much about people hating on TH and their fans (i.e. us!) and yet most of TH's fans do the same thing!
I don't see the logic shocked
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 23:20

When you put it in that sense, no there is no logic. But not everyone who dislikes the Jonas Brothers is as....violent....as some of the TH haters (such as me). I hate them with a passion, but I don't go onto fan message boards posting that "_______ is gay" (I don't actually know any of their names xD). I don't spread vile rumors or try to hurt their fans or anything. In fact, many people think like me and don't do shit like that. But unfortunately, many MORE people are like that. That is where anti-TH stuff arose. Because people were unable to just go "Ok my opinion: they suck for me because I just don't like the music. but if others want to like them that's their business". That is when things get out of hand.

It's ok to hate something and to be vocal regarding why you hate it (eg. you don't like the music, it isn't your cup of tea etc...) After all, everyone is allowed their own opinion; if not we'd be like the guys carrying all the rope in the "übers ende der welt" video, mindless drones all into the same thing, no variety amongst us. but when people start going at the fans or insulting the band members over anything that has nothing to do with the music (i.e. sexuality, dress sense, who they hang out with, what they like, their name FFS!), thats when things go overboard. When people get hurt, when the band themselves get hurt because of those who are against them (its happened before) that's when this shit goes bad and I think I speak for everyone when I say, it's haters like that that we get pissed off at, not those who just dislike TH. If someone hates TH, let them, its their business, but when they start to get personal; when they get too close or when they hurt the fans or the band, that's when things get serious. To me, thats what Anti-TH people are; those who set up websites against them, who spam forums with hate and loathing. That is what I'd consider Anti-JB, Anti-CB, Anti-MCR, Anti-anything; not someone who just dislikes the band, but someone who physically and purposely goes out of their way to insult the band (thereby wasting their time and ours whilst hurting the fans, the band etc....)

But as a side note, I reckon we should get rid of all the fangirls, regardless of who they support. Fangirls = Bad, whether they're TH Fangirls, JB fangirls, MCR fangirls, some mindless boyband fangirls etc.... Throw them all in a room and let them kill each other, because whatever band they support, according to their little minds, that band is the greatest and anyone who doesn't love that band more than anything else in the world is wrong...we don't need people like that in the world....excuse my language here but they're all a bunch of fucking facist Nazis really! As that's what Nazism and Facism was all about, having one perfect race believing in the same thing and loving the same thing! If that';s the case then I say ANARCHY!!!! Anyone wanna join?

....sorry, I've had a rough night and needed a rant
Back to top Go down
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 00:13

xXxKirstyxXx wrote:
..:Little Devil:.. wrote:

huh?? i don't think it will be. ok lets imagine fangirls of TH against fangirls of JB killing eachother i don't think it will be a great view!!!

ummm...looool yaa
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
lavenderaly

lavenderaly

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10 2008, 03:41

*KlavierFee* wrote:
xoxo lyllllllll

hey! i watched that!! that was you?? awesomeness!! whenever the girls asked questions, i was thinking "gahh! they're soooo lucky!"
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10 2008, 12:04

ok so just to clear something. im not an anti JB or a hater but i just not into them. i don't like their music and the lyrics cos to me the lyrics are most important in a song i mean the song has to have a meaning and i simply don't understand JB music. i am in the same position of Chloe's and i agree with all she said. i simply don't like their style/music/anything of them but im not going to go on a fan's website and say that joe/kevin/nick they are gay or something. i dont like when they do so with TH so why do i have to do that with a band i dont like.
on the other hand i think that the persons who made me hate them were my "friends"(in " cos they are not the friends you'd like to have) cos they were ALL THE TIME(seriously im not exagerating) singing hold on and that made me go simply mad. and they did like TH but then cos their enemies began liking them they decided to hate them. and maybe i hate the JB just to make a response to them.
the fact is im not into JB regarding all.
i wanna join Chloe in the ANARCHY thing lol!
[sry got carried out too but i needed to explain my point of view]

jtfranny

Female
Number of posts : 141
Job/hobbies : Music, Singing, Biking, Pictures, Reading, Drawing
Humor : Very Funny. I laugh at ANYTHING

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10 2008, 18:48

omg!! Very Happy I LOVE JB!! i was at their concert in Toronto, that would be AWESOME if they toured together! The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.janes-photos.piczo.com
lavenderaly

lavenderaly

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 19:51

MarielleX wrote:
This is a rumour which sarted from JB saying they like TH and things got waay overblown from there.
it's not a rumor, they actually said they wanna tour with them...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDtzjAraxZM
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 21:45

lavenderaly wrote:
MarielleX wrote:
it's not a rumor, they actually said they wanna tour with them...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDtzjAraxZM

It is a rumor that they ARE touring with them. Like Marielle said, people suddenly assumed they were doing a tour because the idiot JB said they wanted to. Just because they say they want to, doesn't mean they will, but some people believed it did hence rumors started.

MCR once said they wanted to tour with Smashing Pumpkins...just cos they said they wanted to doesn't mean it will happen!! It that's the case then hell, we (my band xD) want to tour with TH!!!! COME ON!
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 00:14

Thanks chlo exactly what i meant (well roughly XD)
If TH and JB where to do a tour tog it ould be the end of the world my prime worry would the bloody massacre going on between the fans .
But the chance of the tour happening is close to 0 so dont get worked up people!!!
Peace and love ppl peace and love!!!! cool
*Starts singing don't worry be happy*

Lol i think some sort of hippy is trying to channel his or her spirit through me XD
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 16:13

MarielleX wrote:
Thanks chlo exactly what i meant (well roughly XD)
If TH and JB where to do a tour tog it ould be the end of the world my prime worry would the bloody massacre going on between the fans .
But the chance of the tour happening is close to 0 so dont get worked up people!!!
Peace and love ppl peace and love!!!! cool
*Starts singing don't worry be happy*

Lol i think some sort of hippy is trying to channel his or her spirit through me XD

I think that might be the best part of the whole concert for me actually, the massacre between fangirls...get rid of them all once and for all!!!

Lol and yes, I reckon a hippy is channeling itself through you -.- Next you'll be wearing tie-dye and talking like you're stoned continually...xD
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 16:53

EW man tht guy dated tht Hannah Montana bitch! how can they ever THINK of meking them tour together!

YUCK!

WHY couldn't it be CB instead of JB!...it makes more sense anyway!
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 18:47

Cinema Bizarre?! ... don't think so! ... it is more likely fort TH to tour ith JB then with them, believe me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 20:46

*KlavierFee* wrote:
Cinema Bizarre?! ... don't think so! ... it is more likely fort TH to tour ith JB then with them, believe me...

I think its more likely that Tokio Hotel will tour with nobody, and I'd rather have it with nobody than the fucking lame Jonas Brothers...COME ON!

Oh if they did tour with Cinema Bizarre it'd be orgasmic!! what a fucking kick ass show...or Pav, how about with MCR?!?! That would fucking be the best!!!

In all honesty, I don't think TH would ever do a tour with someone unless it was in some music festival tour, like the Warped Tour. Not that they'd be asked to do Warped as they'd get bottled off stage due to the hardcore fans (lofl if MCR got bottled, TH will get murdered, no offense to them of course but they aren't the most hardcore of bands!). There is no record of them EVER touring with a band, though some say they had support acts in Zimmer 483 Tour, but there is no record of this. Anyway, Jonas Brothers would be just that, a support group playing about 4 songs whilst TH get their act together and prepare for a kick ass show!!!
Back to top Go down
[x] nIcKy [x]

[x] nIcKy [x]

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : mUsIc, MsN XP
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 21:24

RavynK wrote:
*KlavierFee* wrote:

I think its more likely that Tokio Hotel will tour with nobody, and I'd rather have it with nobody than the fucking lame Jonas Brothers...COME ON!

Oh if they did tour with Cinema Bizarre it'd be orgasmic!! what a fucking kick ass show...or Pav, how about with MCR?!?! That would fucking be the best!!!

In all honesty, I don't think TH would ever do a tour with someone unless it was in some music festival tour, like the Warped Tour. Not that they'd be asked to do Warped as they'd get bottled off stage due to the hardcore fans (lofl if MCR got bottled, TH will get murdered, no offense to them of course but they aren't the most hardcore of bands!). There is no record of them EVER touring with a band, though some say they had support acts in Zimmer 483 Tour, but there is no record of this. Anyway, Jonas Brothers would be just that, a support group playing about 4 songs whilst TH get their act together and prepare for a kick ass show!!!

TH and MCR What a Face at the same time OMG that would be freakin awesome
Back to top Go down
http://nickyvalletta2.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 21:55

[x] nIcKy [x] wrote:
RavynK wrote:
*KlavierFee* wrote:

TH and MCR What a Face at the same time OMG that would be freakin awesome

Perhaps we should suggest it to them...its better than TH and JB thats for sure!!! Oh I'd be so the first in line for that gig!!! I wonder if MCR like TH...or even know who they are xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD   The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jonas want to tour with TOKIO HOTEL! xD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next