тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country?

Go down 
+2
RavynK
xXLittle DevilXx
6 posters

Very famous! We always hear about them
How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? I_vote_lcap21%How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Only a little famous
How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? I_vote_lcap68%How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? I_vote_rcap
 68% [ 13 ]
No one's heard about them yet!
How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? I_vote_lcap11%How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? Empty
PostSubject: How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country?   How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 09:52

they are not so famous in my contry..
how about you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country?   How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 12:44

Let's go by most prominent country for me.

Malta: Not famous AT ALL here. In fact, the only people who know about them are the people on this forum...that's about it! We maybe get like 2 or 3 different magazines which may or may not have TH in them and I've heard them on the radio twice.

England: Very famous in the fact that they have so many fans its amazing and yet they still ignore us when they do their European tours. Correct me if I'm wrong...England is part of Europe, or did I just not pay enough attention is World Civ.? It's imposible to get merchandise though unless its unofficial stuff from Camden Market. It's pretty decent stuff though! The only CD available is Scream, the original version, not the idiot American vesion.

Germany: Duh...they've taken over Germany. Everyone knows how famous they are in Germany so no need to delve deeper into that fact xD.

Those are the three countries that mainly make up me. Thats how famous TH are in each one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country?   How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 20:06

i disagree with ya Chloe i think malta is no so little!! there are alot of fans not just the ones on the forum i know for a fact..... and we get german magz so their on them most of the time..... i think their quite famous here by ppl
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country?   How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 21:14

Ja but she said TH. If you notice, in those magazines its mainly bill or tom xD. Let's put it this way, as far as I know, they aren't that famous, especially in relation to other countries with comparison to the propogation and magnitude of fans. But then, the only fans I know are on here and I actually only know a few of you really xD the rest are kind of like, lurkers, lurking about on the site and hiding -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country?   How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18 2008, 16:47

RavynK wrote:
Ja but she said TH. If you notice, in those magazines its mainly bill or tom xD. Let's put it this way, as far as I know, they aren't that famous, especially in relation to other countries with comparison to the propogation and magnitude of fans. But then, the only fans I know are on here and I actually only know a few of you really xD the rest are kind of like, lurkers, lurking about on the site and hiding -.-

You are right, they never get enough of Gusti and Georg!!
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country?   How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20 2008, 22:35

i don't actually think tokio hotel are very big in england. i dont know anybody who has even heard of them, let alone like them. i know they played here once, but i even heard that england was a country which rejected tokio hotel. they did a concert here, but when they did their recent european tour they missed out england completely. they used to do signing sessions and stuff, but now they don't come here, even their songs have been removed from itunes UK, apart from ready set go, monsoon, and scream. i have never seen a tokio hotel cd, poster, magazine or anything in england. apart from the tiny little mini thing about their ready set go single in a magazine, apart from that i've seen nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country?   How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 18:49

th4immer wrote:
RavynK wrote:

You are right, they never get enough of Gusti and Georg!!

i agree with tat too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country?   How “famous” is Tokio Hotel in your country? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1