тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More American tour dates !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

More American tour dates !! Empty
PostSubject: More American tour dates !!   More American tour dates !! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28 2008, 01:17

That's right, Tokio hotel are going BACK to America...AGAIN! Guess when...in August. That's right people, Tokio hotel return to America in August and are touring through September. I guess when they said ''we're touring europe for the summer then stopping to record a new album'' it was a lie. Or perhaps they can split into two and be in two places at once? Oh I know, they'll fob us off with some badly recorded and rushed stuff.
Is it just me or does it seem Tokio hotel don't give a shit about Europe anymore and are choosing America over us right now? They do all this stuff in America and yet they don't reschedule cancelled shows from Finland, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland etc.. AND they've only done 1 concert in Germany and they've not done one in Austria...Germany's sister country!! Is it just me or is it really unfair? Whatever happened to everything they planned to do in the U.K. anyway?

We were here for them during the beginning, Europe supported them, Europe got them started and now this happens, no wonder more than 40% of the European fans are going off them; it's like they just used us.

Here's the link, for proof.
http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2008/06/27/exclusive-tokio-hotel-north-american-summer-tour-dates-announced-tour-video/comment-page-3/#comments
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: More American tour dates !!   More American tour dates !! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28 2008, 10:21

If i ever see tokio hotel i gonna give em a rite tellin off for this .. i mean there in AMERICA all the time and its just NOT FAIR .. We have no chance of them coming to malta at this rate!!!
Back to top Go down
thisissarah

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: More American tour dates !!   More American tour dates !! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 08:48

I love Tokio Hotel!
More American tour dates !! Tokiohotel_concertbanner200806_728x90
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: More American tour dates !!   More American tour dates !! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 12:59

i dont think any Americans should come to this page at least. They'd Probably get offended...BUT WTF! what is wrong with David Jost and the rest of okio Hotel management and with those 19 yr old fools themselves!
did they like america all so much?
Fucking America. Maybe Bill should re listen to GD and their latest album ;0
i dont have anything against the American fans or anything, but they are IGNORING their european fans which is just not done.

i cant believe it...they still havent rescheduled...omg...poor those girls who spent so much money on getting their tickets!

mh...i just hope they dont dissappoint their european fans...thats all.
i am like out of the question, because asia will take a really LONG time, but they shud take better care of their European fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More American tour dates !!   More American tour dates !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More American tour dates !!
Page 1 of 1