тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

any problems??

Go down 
+7
MarielleX
*KlavierFee*
Luanagk
[-rejxil.TH-]
ich liebe tom 4 eva
Gigi23LoVa
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

any problems?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: any problems??   any problems?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2008, 14:10

guys how about if we add german language learning area in the general chat section?
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: any problems??   any problems?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2008, 20:32

^ not a good idea I reckon. First of all, nobody is a qualified teacher so all German learnt would be bad. Secondly there are hardly any people on the forum who actually speak German well enough to teach it to everyone else and teach it properly, detailing sentence structure and shizz. It would have to be maintained by someone with a relatively ace command of the German language (almost as good as a native speaker) so it wouldn't work out.

But if you mean a section for usefull phrases (Halte die Klappe, Hast du ein Problem?!, Verpissen dich, Du bist eine schmutzig Dirne und Ich hasse dich. Jetzt tropfen tot etc...) then perhaps it might be a good idea. If anyone knows the language well enough to produce such....colourful...phrases xD xD xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: any problems??   any problems?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2008, 23:18

RavynK wrote:
^ not a good idea I reckon. First of all, nobody is a qualified teacher so all German learnt would be bad. Secondly there are hardly any people on the forum who actually speak German well enough to teach it to everyone else and teach it properly, detailing sentence structure and shizz. It would have to be maintained by someone with a relatively ace command of the German language (almost as good as a native speaker) so it wouldn't work out.

But if you mean a section for usefull phrases (Halte die Klappe, Hast du ein Problem?!, Verpissen dich, Du bist eine schmutzig Dirne und Ich hasse dich. Jetzt tropfen tot etc...) then perhaps it might be a good idea. If anyone knows the language well enough to produce such....colourful...phrases xD xD xD

tats wat i wanted to mean XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any problems??   any problems?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any problems??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2