тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?

Go down 
+9
jtfranny
[-rejxil.TH-]
[-svety-]
MarielleX
MaRiSaBeLlE
Luanagk
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
no name
Revenge
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26 2008, 19:36

^^ uhm...english? cause i cant get a word
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26 2008, 20:38

kaulitzsgirl wrote:
^^ uhm...english? cause i cant get a word

she sung happy birthday to you in german
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26 2008, 20:49

^^ awh thank you so much...
Back to top Go down
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female
Number of posts : 141
Job/hobbies : Music, Singing, Biking, Pictures, Reading, Drawing
Humor : Very Funny. I laugh at ANYTHING
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01 2008, 18:36

Hi again!

so, [-rejxil.TH-] asked us to move the chat from "boy of the year 2007" to music section... anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 Icon_razz

so, once again... YEAH!! MCR is AWESOME!! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.janes-photos.piczo.com
[-rejxil.TH-]

[-rejxil.TH-]

Female
Number of posts : 593
Job/hobbies : TOKIO HOTEL :p
Humor : everything :P
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01 2008, 19:16

yeah MCR are awesome
Back to top Go down
http://lovable-mwamwa.hi5.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 07:47

YEP YEP....i love mcr...and its now time tht you guys know why....well i had written tht they keep me alive....it is true.

i am not all that joyous sort of a person to tell you the truth.i am pretty much emo.....and i dont know how uou' react to it. i have cut my wrists, i have bled myself froma thousand other places, i hurt myself intentionally...and MCR helps me cope with all the bull shit in my life. that is why i LOVE MCR so much....and if i say more than TH..plaese just dont hate me....
i started listening to TH, because they have nice music and its charming yet a bit sad. its a happy go lucky band and i love that, but mcr music it knows how half the kids around the world feel, how i feel....thats why i love em....
thts it.
Back to top Go down
[-rejxil.TH-]

[-rejxil.TH-]

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 11:18

thats your opinion pallavi so we have to take it Smile

but dont hurt yourself :S
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 11:46

i try not to....
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female
Number of posts : 801
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel :D
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 13:07

i <3 mcr but only listened to few songs and dont know which they are xD
Back to top Go down
http://cutieeangel.hi5.com
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 15:24

kaulitzsgirl wrote:
YEP YEP....i love mcr...and its now time tht you guys know why....well i had written tht they keep me alive....it is true.

i am not all that joyous sort of a person to tell you the truth.i am pretty much emo.....and i dont know how uou' react to it. i have cut my wrists, i have bled myself froma thousand other places, i hurt myself intentionally...and MCR helps me cope with all the bull shit in my life. that is why i LOVE MCR so much....and if i say more than TH..plaese just dont hate me....
i started listening to TH, because they have nice music and its charming yet a bit sad. its a happy go lucky band and i love that, but mcr music it knows how half the kids around the world feel, how i feel....thats why i love em....
thts it.

it's kinda the same way here, but i'm not all that depressed, and i don't hurt myself and, it's very sad you do Sad but whenever i'm sad, or i feel like dying, i put mcr on, and i get happy at once anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 Icon_razz i think it's because their words go straight to ur heart, even if you don't understand what the words mean or even which language they're in.... it's just so touching Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 15:27

kaulitzsgirl wrote:
i try not to....

but, seriously, you shouldn't Sad i bet ALOT of people love you anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 Icon_razz and if you'd die, they'd miss u more than u know... + it probably makes themm sad to know u have a such hard time in life... i know i would Shocked
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 16:20

wjhat are you guys talking about xd
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 16:27

kaulitzsgirl wrote:

thts it.

every one in entiteled to their opinion and i do understand i feel the same way with T.H that mean when i am little down and listen to bands like (ez.MCR) they get me depressed but i listen to TH and start dancing like stupid and screaming with the songs. but not everyone feels the same. And Sad no pls DONT cut ur self life is najs(most of the times) its not good cutting your self!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 16:29

[-svety-] wrote:
wjhat are you guys talking about xd

we're talking about how mcr helps us go through tough times :-D
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 16:31

ohhhhhh ok
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03 2008, 10:58

jtfranny wrote:

it's kinda the same way here, but i'm not all that depressed, and i don't hurt myself and, it's very sad you do Sad but whenever i'm sad, or i feel like dying, i put mcr on, and i get happy at once anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 Icon_razz i think it's because their words go straight to ur heart, even if you don't understand what the words mean or even which language they're in.... it's just so touching Very Happy

yeah...i put on mcr when i am depressed...and completely broken.the words are like spikes ht enter ur body with a heeling touch....i guess they affect me more cause i cum under the very cliche emo gp....watever...TH make me dance too...they have charming music i must say....sad yet joyous...a hope in a different sense of meaning....i'm glad i can like the two bands together! bounce
Back to top Go down
[-rejxil.TH-]

[-rejxil.TH-]

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03 2008, 12:24

thats great:)
Back to top Go down
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03 2008, 17:05

kaulitzsgirl wrote:
jtfranny wrote:

yeah...i put on mcr when i am depressed...and completely broken.the words are like spikes ht enter ur body with a heeling touch....i guess they affect me more cause i cum under the very cliche emo gp....watever...TH make me dance too...they have charming music i must say....sad yet joyous...a hope in a different sense of meaning....i'm glad i can like the two bands together! bounce

AWESOME!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05 2008, 23:20

i always put th when im sad
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08 2008, 10:53

no th makes me feel worse at times. ...with rescue me and dont jump. i cried so much when i heard tht song....it is just so sad......
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08 2008, 22:59

MCR is really good. I seriously loved their first cd, Bullets. I was blown away by their second album, 3 cheers for sweet revenge. And WOW their DVD, Life on the Murder Scene is kick ass. I loved MCR, but I'm not a fan of the new album, the Black Parade (though Welcome to the Black Parade is a good song). I think they changed and have become mainstream in this third album. They've changed as well. If you see videos of them hanging out before the Black Parade revamp, they were so carefree and fun, now they seem so serious and like they've changed themselves in order to get more fans or something. Please don't hate me or bitch or anything, its just my opinion. Thank You For the Venom and Our Lady of Sorrows will forever remain as classics for me! And Honey this Mirror ain't Big Enough for the Both of Us is not only the longest song title I've come across but also an AMAZING SONG!!!

Kaulitzsgirl, I know how you feel, the depression and stuff. I have slit my wrists before and I was an inch away from death. Trust me, its not a pretty place to be. Not only did it hurt me, but the pain it brought my family and friends was unbearable. It's not worth it, hurting yourself, cos you realise the moment you go to far it definitly isn't what you want, and by then it is usually to late. Please, consider doing something else to get out your pain, frustration, anger and fear, ANYTHING AT ALL but don't hurt yourself! It's not worth it
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09 2008, 12:47

why do u give me a feeling like i know you????
u have exactly the same views as i have...the black parade...maybe didnt suck...cuz i absolutly love tht album, but...man with mikey going all black and the lasik eyes surgery and bob losing oodles of weight...and ray too changing his hair colour..it pissed me off so much. and to make it worse they're all married ow, and they're no longer the carefree mcr i LOVED during the 3 cheers time.

but i still cant help but love em. and thanks . just thanks a lot.

i love i never told you what i do for a lining the sharpest lives and cubicles...and of course BLOOD!....its so cool. thamnk you for the venom is such a fist pumping song...i love the guitars. they're enchanting .,,,hash i feel so good.
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10 2008, 02:55

Lol maybe you do know me....OOOO maybe I live inside your head *does crazy hand gestures and sings the theme song to the X-files* Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Totally agree with you about everything!!! I don't think Mikey should have had lasik surgery!!! THe glasses suited him and he looked so kick ass with his old style, it was, like, his trademark you know!!! And the blonde on Gerard.....no....just no! I was devoted to that black hair!! It was sexy sexy! Plus the make-up he had, that thick black line, it rocked so hard.

Omg, they're ALL married? Even Gerard? I thought his wedding was cancelled cos he and his gf broke up? Man that sucks that they're all married!!!! And how could Ray even touch his hair? It was PERFECT before... Sad I think the one who's changed the least is Frank, cos he was always a moody, dark guy! I love how they used to be and, to me, thats how MCR will remain!!!

Lol Blood is a kick ass song as well, it takes ages for it to start though, lol!!! Cancer is the one song I simply can't listen to though, it hurts too much to hear it (cos cancer is a touchy subject in my family you know). The first time I heard it I just burst into tears and spent like, ten minutes crying over it!

Hey, you know how Gerard and Bert from the Used used to be best friends, well what happened to make them stop being friends? I heard rumours but I never actually knew why!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10 2008, 20:49

yeah sadly they all got married.

mikey got married to alicia simmons last march...i think 31st march or sumthing
gee got married to lyn z from mindless self indulgenece on 5th september. i mean tht git married her after 3 days of going out with her! what is he in a race with mikey?
and frankie married jamia on the 7th march 2008! finally!

i know i hate mikey with the black parade thing going on. its so yuck! i loved the sweet miky(thts wat i call him for his 3 cheers phase) he was so cute! my yellow chick, but black mikey is just a waste.

blode gee was a nasty shock. he was perfect in helena...he shoulda stayed tht way.

i was a bit of a frank worshipper, but now he jut has to share the place with bill. but frank is just hot...dark, mysterious and super duper hot. rays orange afro should be untouched. i mean i could shoot whoever asked him to colour his hair black!

i know...i hate to listen to cancer and sleep, cuz they depress me so much. its those things, some songs just click...and cancer clicks for me, but its too hurtful. but my personal fav. is i never told you what i do for a living. i dont know why, but i just love it.

yeah i know bert and gee were best frnds, but they had a falling...i dont know why either, but i can find out, if u really wanna know?
Back to top Go down
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11 2008, 03:38

you know, I just gotta tell y'all....

mcr is seriously one of the best bands alive, I mean their music is just so FUCKING good Wink I mean, all their songs just make me wanna scream and jump and laugh and smile and cry and do EVERYTHING!! When one of their songs come up on my iPod if I'm like in town, or something, I just feel like running down the street waving my hands above my head, but not because I'm happy, just because their songs make my soul press out of my body, and since there's no exit hole, it'll just have to go crazy until the song is over Very Happy

That's how they make me feel!! and I CERTAINLY love:

- I never told you what I do for a living
- It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish
- House of Wolves
- Sleep
- The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You
- The Ghost of You
- The Sharpest Lives
- This Is How I Disappear

you know, I just LOVE them :-*

Last edited by jtfranny on Tue May 13 2008, 00:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм :: General Chat :: The Music Area-
Jump to: