тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?

Go down 
+9
jtfranny
[-rejxil.TH-]
[-svety-]
MarielleX
MaRiSaBeLlE
Luanagk
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
no name
Revenge
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 06:45

^^ oh yeah...well very futuristic i must say!

anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 Icon_razz anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 Icon_razz anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 Icon_razz anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 Icon_razz anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 Icon_razz anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 Icon_razz anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 Icon_razz anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 Icon_razz anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 Icon_razz anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 Icon_razz anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 Icon_razz anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 Icon_razz anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 Icon_razz

And Ray says that in a Black parade Interview, but the youtube ppl, being the dumbfucks they are made the video unavailable
Back to top Go down
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female
Number of posts : 141
Job/hobbies : Music, Singing, Biking, Pictures, Reading, Drawing
Humor : Very Funny. I laugh at ANYTHING
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10 2008, 02:10

yes ma'am! i look FORWARD to the future! wwwhhhhoooooo-hhhhoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.janes-photos.piczo.com
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13 2008, 16:20

I really love MCR mostly because I have liked them for about three years now and they were the first rock band I started liking a lot. The video of Welcome to the Black Parade always makes me cry because its the most beautiful video ever and I don't know why but I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!I love you

About three years ago I was passing through a diffucult time and I couldn't stop being depressed for about two years especially when I was alone because when I was with my friends at least they helped a bit. MCR was all I had and they always helped so I guess this is why I still love them so much. In Tokio Hotel I sort of found the same touching songs and I suppose this is why they clicked so well when I heard them. Even though I am not so depressed any more I still listen to TH and MCR because they really help me through everything and I know they will always be there for me.
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2008, 07:18

^ I know just how you feel. I love MCR because they heled me a lot too when I was all alone and friedless. They are one hell of a band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?   anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм :: General Chat :: The Music Area-
Jump to: