тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band?

Go down 
+22
th4immer
*KlavierFee*
RavynK
xXLittle DevilXx
LoveIsDead
Screamer.^^
[-svety-]
[-rejxil.TH-]
Revenge
Bill..Kaulitz..my..angel
Tom's .. Flying .. V
tokio hotel 4 ever
kazza
---> Th AdDiCtIvE <
ich liebe tom 4 eva
MarielleX
Gigi23LoVa
xxxmariakaulitzxxx
l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l
Luanagk
no name
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band?   how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 01:27

I'm 13.

And my favourite member is Bill
and Tom and Gustav and Georg Smile
I can't choose, i love them all the same for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band?   how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 04:04

i'm 14 big grin.....but after 6 months i'll be 15 rockout

and...my favourite member is tom Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band?   how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 16:40

I'm aaaaaaaaaaalmost 18 (another 3 months nd I'm there!!). My favourite depends on what you mean by favourite. If you talk in the sense as who I'd rather be romantically invovled, sharing my life and generally being in love with, then the answer is Bill. However if you mean my favourite as in sense of humor and wit, it's Tom. But then I have my favourite in the sense of intelligence; that's Gustav. And then of course there's my favourite guy who has nothing exceptionally special about him and yet still manages to capture the hearts and minds of many of my friends...that's Georg.

You see, it's quite a challenge really. Perhaps I can combine them in some "freak accident" and get Biomgeorstav! (BIll, tOM, GEORg, guSTAV!). It would solve the problem really...though might make it hard for them to play their instruments.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band?   how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 18:58

RavynK wrote:
I'm aaaaaaaaaaalmost 18 (another 3 months nd I'm there!!). My favourite depends on what you mean by favourite. If you talk in the sense as who I'd rather be romantically invovled, sharing my life and generally being in love with, then the answer is Bill. However if you mean my favourite as in sense of humor and wit, it's Tom. But then I have my favourite in the sense of intelligence; that's Gustav. And then of course there's my favourite guy who has nothing exceptionally special about him and yet still manages to capture the hearts and minds of many of my friends...that's Georg.

You see, it's quite a challenge really. Perhaps I can combine them in some "freak accident" and get Biomgeorstav! (BIll, tOM, GEORg, guSTAV!). It would solve the problem really...though might make it hard for them to play their instruments.....
buahahahahahaha same as you looooool except I'm gonna be 16 in August xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band?   how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10 2008, 12:32

RavynK wrote:

Woah! Increadibly confusing but very right!
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band?   how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10 2008, 12:33

BDW I'm 13 and my favourite of the four is definitly Bill.
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band?   how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11 2008, 22:54

i''m 13(im sure the last one here to havee my bday as it is on the 31st december drool )and ii like them all very much but if i had to choose i would definitly choose BILL

th4evermylove

Female
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : student. hearing music and hanging out with my friends
Humor : well going
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band?   how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18 2008, 17:34

i'm 14 and bill is favvy one and no one else dance
Back to top Go down
http://coolymar.hi5.com
~ cherry ~

Female
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : erm ... dunno
Humor : haha
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band?   how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19 2008, 15:56

yeahhhhh i'm not the oldest!! olllaaa!!!
i'll be 17 in a months time. god time flies!! that means i've been listening to TH for about 4 years!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band?   how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19 2008, 19:31

Love, 4 yrs is impossible, they've only been on a record label for 3 xD (though they've been a band for much longer, just not a productive one)!!!! Unless you're psychic or something.....-.- Suspect
Durch Den Monsun wasn't released till August 2005 and Schrei wasn't released until late September 2005. I'm sure it's 3 years, I've been addicted to them since late 2005 (jst before 5th form started)...Oh I'll never forget that trip to England; lazy afternoons with my friend as she tried to explain the lyrics to me (back then all I knew in German was scheiße and her english wasn't much better xD)...it was hard to hear though...her mp3 player SUCKED monkey bollocks!

You never said which one(s) is your favourite xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band?   how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 05:52

Well I'm 14...

And if I had to choose I'd be stuck in between Bill and Gustav =/

I love both =]]]

But somehow I'm starting lo love Gustav more than ever O.o

So, yeah dunno which one I choose -.-
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band?   how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how old are u guys & who is ur fave member of the band?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2